Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2006, 10:49 AM         #1
8138 pageviews
25 comments

PsYcHo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6'4 150lbs - HELP!

Ayyee all

I need some help. Right now I'm 6'4 and around 150lbs. It's nearly impossible for me to gain wait. Don't get me wrong I eat like a fu*kin fatass but I got a fast metabolism.

It's been buggin me for a while. I was told to lift small weights to atleast get cut and that worked out. But I wanna gain the mass now.

So do you guys got any suggestions for which creatine/ protien mixes that I should take?

Thanks,

MIKE!!

Last edited by PsYcHo; 02-21-2006 at 11:21 PM..

25 comments for "6'4 150lbs - HELP!"

02-19-2006, 11:20 AM         #2
AceMurda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i thought I was skinny, im 5'9 155

but the quickest way to gain some weight is to eat some "sticky" food right before you go to sleep. Sticky food is something like mashed potatoes.

But for the long run you need a good workout/diet plan. Gaining weight costs bread homie so be prepared.
 12 years ago '04        #3
thegreatone6949 
space
space
space
$140 | Props total: 0 0
eat alot of protein filled food, eat about 6-7 meals a day, lift heavy weight, with less reps, and sets. U should gain muscle mass, clean weight!!!:D
 02-19-2006, 12:18 PM         #4
PsYcHo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AceMurda said:
damn i thought I was skinny, im 5'9 155

but the quickest way to gain some weight is to eat some "sticky" food right before you go to sleep. Sticky food is something like mashed potatoes.

But for the long run you need a good workout/diet plan. Gaining weight costs bread homie so be prepared.
LOL thanks. I can hold my own tho lol. Yea I'm probably gonna spend most of my next check on the things I might need.

thegreatone6949 said:
eat alot of protein filled food, eat about 6-7 meals a day, lift heavy weight, with less reps, and sets. U should gain muscle mass, clean weight!!!
I'll try it out.
 02-19-2006, 12:31 PM         #5
psyte  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hear ya. Back in Nov '05 I was 6'1" and 135lbs.
Then I came across this site:

Followed the advice on there and now I'm at 165 lbs and still gaining.

Most importantly ya got to eat more and lift big.
Lifting small weights to tone up is one of the worst things you could do.
And I know you think you eat alot, but trust me, you're wrong.
Unless you been diagnosed with a hyperthyroid your metabolism is not likely the problem.
Anyway, check the site. You won't regret it.

Last edited by psyte; 02-19-2006 at 12:32 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #6
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
eat more and do less if u wanna slow down your metabolism....
 02-19-2006, 01:17 PM         #7
SignalSoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsYcHo said:
Ayyee all

I need some help. Right now I'm 6'4 and around 150lbs.
Sounds like you need to put the pipe down:D

No Im kidding, in 2000 I was 6'3 169 not to far from where you are now. The only thing that made me gain wieght when i started training was to eat high calorie food with a low fat content. Mashed Potatoes, White Bread, Chili Mac, Eggs & Potatoes, Biscuits in other words high starch and carbs baby.

Another suggestion get yourself a woman who can cook
 02-19-2006, 01:22 PM         #8
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just eat smart, sh*t ever since i was like 115 5'4" freshman year since then i been eatin fried food for b-fast eggs, bacon wendy's or some fast food for lunch, lean meat and dinner with the fam, just always bee eating something

with working out since and still cut and skinny im now 6'1 or 6'2 and 185
 12 years ago '06        #9
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Real simple break down. Eat more calories than you burn. Eat 150 grams of protien a day. Eat every 3-4 hours. Not ful meals but a protien bar here an N Large shake there. Eat 3 regular meals on top of that. Lift heavy weights. Heavy meaning only 6-8 reps. ONly work out 4 days a week AT MOST!@#. Spending 4 hrs in a gym 5 days a week does nothing but make you the average gym rat. Dont fall for the crappy online diet mass gaining programs. There is no pill that gaines you weight. Eeating right, lifting hard, and a lot of dedication is necessary. It wont come in a month. It will come in months. Expect max 20 lbs in a year.
 02-19-2006, 11:29 PM         #10
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
Real simple break down. Eat more calories than you burn. Eat 150 grams of protien a day. Eat every 3-4 hours. Not ful meals but a protien bar here an N Large shake there. Eat 3 regular meals on top of that. Lift heavy weights. Heavy meaning only 6-8 reps. ONly work out 4 days a week AT MOST!@#. Spending 4 hrs in a gym 5 days a week does nothing but make you the average gym rat. Dont fall for the crappy online diet mass gaining programs. There is no pill that gaines you weight. Eeating right, lifting hard, and a lot of dedication is necessary. It wont come in a month. It will come in months. Expect max 20 lbs in a year.
^^^ again..dumbfu*ks on this forum

He was right with needing atleast 150g's of Protein, and you will also need 200 Carbs +.

Eat 5-6 Full meals along with 3 protien shakes (not each meal, 3 of them drink one with 1 Meal, equalling a total of three)

Try to get 3000 Calories a day, its allot of food..but hey, you want to get big huh.

Workout 3-4 Days a week with Compound Exercises ( , it will help you so damn much).

Do 4-8 Reps per lift with heavy weight, only include running maybe 1 day a week to try and keep the fat off.

AND EAT HEALTHY!!!
 02-19-2006, 11:40 PM         #11
PsYcHo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks for all the info guys.
 SignalSoldier said:
Sounds like you need to put the pipe down:D

No Im kidding, in 2000 I was 6'3 169 not to far from where you are now. The only thing that made me gain wieght when i started training was to eat high calorie food with a low fat content. Mashed Potatoes, White Bread, Chili Mac, Eggs & Potatoes, Biscuits in other words high starch and carbs baby.

Another suggestion get yourself a woman who can cook
lol i got my mom..im only 17

BlazeA50 said:
^^^ again..dumbfu*ks on this forum

He was right with needing atleast 150g's of Protein, and you will also need 200 Carbs +.

Eat 5-6 Full meals along with 3 protien shakes (not each meal, 3 of them drink one with 1 Meal, equalling a total of three)

Try to get 3000 Calories a day, its allot of food..but hey, you want to get big huh.

Workout 3-4 Days a week with Compound Exercises ( , it will help you so damn much).

Do 4-8 Reps per lift with heavy weight, only include running maybe 1 day a week to try and keep the fat off.

AND EAT HEALTHY!!!
You mean homemade protien shakes or creatine?. Because I know alot of my friend that use it and have gotten big. I know its mostly water but hey it works dosent it..

Propz to all that help =]
 12 years ago '06        #12
Sammyboi22 
space
space
Creatine just gives you a boost. it really does not add weight. Its the water. Monohydrate adds 5-7 lbs of water weight. After your cycle is done then you p!ss it all out. Creatine is only supposed to be used for an 8 week cycle max. Anymore and you will just take it for nothing. As blaze said you want to eat healthy. Im not gonna lie to you and say its easy. When your friends want to go to McDonalds and eat someting u can eat. Just not that often. Fat for people like us just runs through. You need healthy protien. A double cheeseburger doesnt count. Tuna, CHicken, Beef, peanuts, etc. Those are the best protien foods. A small meal would be somting like this,

4 eggs, 2 slices of toast, 1 piece of fruit and a handfull of nuts. Right around 700 calories.

A shake is good but take it after you lift. And remember. Your body can only absorb around 40 grams of protien per sitting. DOnt take 100 grams at once cause it does nothing.
 02-20-2006, 12:11 PM         #13
nyykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eating 150 grams of protein=about 80 grams of sh*t
 02-20-2006, 06:51 PM         #14
psyte  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
For the most part you right, but I don't agree with that last statement. I gained 30lbs in 4 months, the first 15 or so being in the first month. The gains go down after the first couple months, but if you notice you haven't gained in a week or two, just add 300 or so more calories a day.
Also I found that working out only twice a week works best for me. I only do 4 compound exercises at 5x5 each time and the workout with warmup is only about 1hr 15min. Working out for too long or too often will just make it harder to gain. But thats just me, everyone is diffrent so you gotta find what works for you.
 02-21-2006, 01:28 AM         #15
MNHustler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've been on n2large and some mono creatine for a month and a half. I've got some sick gains from them. went from 6'1 175 to 187. swol for the first time in my life too! i def. recomend both. the main thing is eat big and have an intense routine.
 12 years ago '04        #16
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
damn..skinny as hell...im 6 4...230...hahaha...
 02-21-2006, 03:34 PM         #17
Killercam2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow.. eat at least 3 meals a day
 12 years ago '06        #18
Sammyboi22 
space
space
MN once u drop creatine you will be about 7 lbs lighter...
 02-27-2006, 04:13 PM         #19
brooklynboy90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you start workin out then you will star to gain weight
 12 years ago '04        #20
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
lmao @ 6'4" .. 150..

i'm 6'4" .. 205.. n' iun think i'm at a good weight.. tryna get to like 220..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago