Dre got a ghost producer?

view more...

most viewed right now
+28  90
26 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-19-2006, 10:24 PM         #26
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre is the mastermind/ everyone else are pupils and a.ssisstants...

look... bottom line is that. dont look at who "really" produces...

if u've never made music in your life, then shut the fu*k up cuz yall have no clue what yall are talkin bout....

its just a couple people in the studio vibin man... dre sumtimes hits the keys, sumtimes the drums, and when he has sumthing, like a hot drums beat, or a good synthline or melody, he vibes around while other people just see if they can add sumthin to it... and dre gives the ok if its hot...

yall are stupid.... music is sposed to be fun... they're not in the studio with completely serious faces staring at a keyboard for hours...

as long as the end result is good, why do yall give a fu*k at all about whether dre "really" produced it or not...

GOD... I fu*kin hate humans, little retarded dumbasses.

13 years ago '04        #27
EOAE 60 heat pts60 OP
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 286 286
 allabout$ said
dre is the mastermind/ everyone else are pupils and a.ssisstants...

look... bottom line is that. dont look at who "really" produces...

if u've never made music in your life, then shut the fu*k up cuz yall have no clue what yall are talkin bout....

its just a couple people in the studio vibin man... dre sumtimes hits the keys, sumtimes the drums, and when he has sumthing, like a hot drums beat, or a good synthline or melody, he vibes around while other people just see if they can add sumthin to it... and dre gives the ok if its hot...

yall are stupid.... music is sposed to be fun... they're not in the studio with completely serious faces staring at a keyboard for hours...

as long as the end result is good, why do yall give a fu*k at all about whether dre "really" produced it or not...

GOD... I fu*kin hate humans, little retarded dumbasses.
n*gga had a good argument then he said this retarded a.ss sh*t...

02-19-2006, 11:27 PM         #28
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^sry. that wasn't worded correctly. i was typing really fast, and whatever came to mind, i typed. what i meant to say was that people take all the music thing too seriously. whatever you listen to, just listen to the music. music is for you to feel. not to find out background information on whether the artist is "real" or not. for gangsta rappers, i guess you do need to have sum type of street credibility, but just for musicians and producers like dre, etc. people just get caught up with other people's dumbass opinion and make it their own. dre is just a man who makes music with people. If all those "ghost producers" were without dre in the studio there'd be mass confusion.

yea, if there was absolute evidence that dre just sits in his house doing absolutely nothing and people just make beats for him, then yea, i'd definitely lose respect 4 him. but other than that, he's jus another human being who is comin out with hot sh*t everyday.

btw, storch's beats are a.ss. they sound just like dre's beat, except it sounds like a dre beat that desperately needs "dre" presence. only thing i can say good about him is that his drums are good, but that was probably given to him by dre.

13 years ago '04        #29
JFamis 239 heat pts239
space
space
$17,343 | Props total: 5191 5191
 allabout$ said
btw, storch's beats are a.ss. they sound just like dre's beat, except it sounds like a dre beat that desperately needs "dre" presence. only thing i can say good about him is that his drums are good, but that was probably given to him by dre.
Exactly... notice most Scott Storch beats use a lot of different instuments Dre would never use.

02-20-2006, 12:41 AM         #30
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said
yall are stupid.... music is sposed to be fun... not in the studio with completely serious faces staring at a keyboard for hours...
:applause:

02-20-2006, 12:43 AM         #31
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Common said "I would love to work with Dr. Dre because it'll be something fresh for me, because I feel like he's someone who is a classic producer. I like people who can consistently do it throughout time and be great, and I feel that Dr. Dre is one of those individuals."

02-20-2006, 01:46 AM         #32
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 You Need I Have said
thats not the engineeer that's the producer

the engineer operates and maintains the equipment
I meant it in the sense of planning everything out and designing the music etc.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  36
Signs you are getting old
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  34
Article inside Mark Zuckerberg ordered all Facebook executives to use Android phones
32 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Well damn 6ix9ine got his chick in check
54 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+71online now  22
Image(s) inside Diddy's ex GF and baby momma Kim Porter DEAD
278 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
6IX9INE fires his manager Shottie "Tr3yway" and cancels all his U.S. Tour Dates
143 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  16
Steve Harvey's Daughter Fine As Fawk!
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  15
audio inside OFFICIAL AFTERMATH DEBUT: Anderson .Paak - Oxnard 11/16 [ANTICIPATION/D..
126 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+218online now  12
Image(s) inside Nov 14 - 4 women wore banned hoodies inside mall to ‘prove a point’ ab..
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy