Dre got a ghost producer?

most viewed right now
 258
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '04        #21
EOAE 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Word @ the insight n*ggas...
 02-19-2006, 10:04 PM         #22
You Need I Have 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall really don't understand how music is made do you?

I would explain but it would be an effort in futility I think
 02-19-2006, 10:11 PM         #23
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre is the engineer of the music... he envisions it in his head, and then formulates it all together and gets his musicians to do what he wants. Without him the musicians wouldn't know what to do. If it says 'produced by Dr. Dre' it was created by the good doctor.

There is no music without a writer.
 02-19-2006, 10:16 PM         #24
You Need I Have 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid Oxygen said:
Dre is the engineer of the music... he envisions it in his head, and then formulates it all together and gets his musicians to do what he wants.
thats not the engineeer that's the producer

the engineer operates and maintains the equipment
 02-19-2006, 10:22 PM         #25
sledgren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I from pittsburgh and be chillin with joe beast sometimes he told me dre gave scott storch a phantom for 12 beats



I asked him did dre do beats he said fu*k no he said he would hear a beat and be like debo and give a n*gga like 2 stacks or some n
 02-19-2006, 10:24 PM         #26
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dre is the mastermind/ everyone else are pupils and a.ssisstants...


look... bottom line is that. dont look at who "really" produces...

if u've never made music in your life, then shut the fu*k up cuz yall have no clue what yall are talkin bout....

its just a couple people in the studio vibin man... dre sumtimes hits the keys, sumtimes the drums, and when he has sumthing, like a hot drums beat, or a good synthline or melody, he vibes around while other people just see if they can add sumthin to it... and dre gives the ok if its hot...

yall are stupid.... music is sposed to be fun... they're not in the studio with completely serious faces staring at a keyboard for hours...

as long as the end result is good, why do yall give a fu*k at all about whether dre "really" produced it or not...

GOD... I fu*kin hate humans, little retarded dumbasses.
 12 years ago '04        #27
EOAE 60 heat pts60 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 allabout$ said:
dre is the mastermind/ everyone else are pupils and a.ssisstants...


look... bottom line is that. dont look at who "really" produces...

if u've never made music in your life, then shut the fu*k up cuz yall have no clue what yall are talkin bout....

its just a couple people in the studio vibin man... dre sumtimes hits the keys, sumtimes the drums, and when he has sumthing, like a hot drums beat, or a good synthline or melody, he vibes around while other people just see if they can add sumthin to it... and dre gives the ok if its hot...

yall are stupid.... music is sposed to be fun... they're not in the studio with completely serious faces staring at a keyboard for hours...

as long as the end result is good, why do yall give a fu*k at all about whether dre "really" produced it or not...

GOD... I fu*kin hate humans, little retarded dumbasses.
n*gga had a good argument then he said this retarded a.ss sh*t...
 02-19-2006, 11:27 PM         #28
allabout$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^sry. that wasn't worded correctly. i was typing really fast, and whatever came to mind, i typed. what i meant to say was that people take all the music thing too seriously. whatever you listen to, just listen to the music. music is for you to feel. not to find out background information on whether the artist is "real" or not. for gangsta rappers, i guess you do need to have sum type of street credibility, but just for musicians and producers like dre, etc. people just get caught up with other people's dumbass opinion and make it their own. dre is just a man who makes music with people. If all those "ghost producers" were without dre in the studio there'd be mass confusion.



yea, if there was absolute evidence that dre just sits in his house doing absolutely nothing and people just make beats for him, then yea, i'd definitely lose respect 4 him. but other than that, he's jus another human being who is comin out with hot sh*t everyday.


btw, storch's beats are a.ss. they sound just like dre's beat, except it sounds like a dre beat that desperately needs "dre" presence. only thing i can say good about him is that his drums are good, but that was probably given to him by dre.
 12 years ago '04        #29
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4328 4328
 allabout$ said:
btw, storch's beats are a.ss. they sound just like dre's beat, except it sounds like a dre beat that desperately needs "dre" presence. only thing i can say good about him is that his drums are good, but that was probably given to him by dre.
Exactly... notice most Scott Storch beats use a lot of different instuments Dre would never use.
 02-20-2006, 12:41 AM         #30
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
yall are stupid.... music is sposed to be fun... not in the studio with completely serious faces staring at a keyboard for hours...
:applause:
 02-20-2006, 12:43 AM         #31
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Common said "I would love to work with Dr. Dre because it'll be something fresh for me, because I feel like he's someone who is a classic producer. I like people who can consistently do it throughout time and be great, and I feel that Dr. Dre is one of those individuals."

 02-20-2006, 01:46 AM         #32
Liquid Oxygen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 You Need I Have said:
thats not the engineeer that's the producer

the engineer operates and maintains the equipment
I meant it in the sense of planning everything out and designing the music etc.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy