Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #1
7497 pageviews
32 comments

EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Dre got a ghost producer?

I be hearing that sh*t but be like, nah...n*gga been doing this sh*t too long.

Then I'm looking at the production credits for The Documentary and The Massacre and every track that Dre produced has someone producing with him.

Like How We Do was produced by him and some guy named Mark.

What you think?

32 comments for "Dre got a ghost producer?"

02-19-2006, 12:03 AM         #2
1 + 1 = 2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It has been known.

That's why he's wack.
 02-19-2006, 12:04 AM         #3
I3Baller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
scott ssssss i aint even gotta say his name
 12 years ago '05        #4
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
producing isn't just makin the beat, dre always has someone doin the keyboard or other instruments and he just produces it and tells them how to play it etc
 02-19-2006, 01:02 AM         #5
mlw333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a big dre fan but it's been not that he's not the only one on the boards on track he produces. it was wildy speculated that daz did a lot of production on the chronic and scott storch on chronic 2001, im hearing hi-tek will do a lot of work on detox. im not a scortch fan, i think some of his beats nowdays are waterdown, but if you listen to chronic 2001 that's his signature sound, of course dre probably taught him that
 12 years ago '04        #6
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
ughh... this bullsh*t again... haters gon hate... but anyways... Dre produces his sh*t. He has musicians that play the keyboards and guitars for him. Whether it be Scott Storch, Mike Elizondo, Mel-Man, Mike Batson, or whoevers on the boards with him. Dre lays the drum loop and then tells the musicians exactly how the the keys and guitars should drop. When you see produced by Dr. Dre & (insert name here) all that means is that musician also influenced how all the instuments and synths and things were dropped. Scott Storch did not have that signature sound prior to The Chronic 2001. Dre influenced Scott Storchs style a lot with the way he structures his beats. Listen to the Chronic 2001 and pull out some other cds with Dre beats on him and look at the variations in members of Dre's band, they consistenly change yet every Dre beat has that "signature" Dre sound. Then listen to some of Scott Storch's beats recently and some of Dre's. Though they sound similarly structured and mastered Dre's sh*t is still better and always has been since The Chronic 2001. And tell me this if Scott Storch is his "ghost producer" then why does Dre give him co-production credits just sometimes?

People who think Dre's got ghostproducers are fu*kin ignorant. The sh*t Daz produced back in the day was never even half as good as the sh*t Dre was bangin out. Daz is the biggest bullsh*tter in the history of rap posting up lies and bullsh*t on the internet everyday.
 12 years ago '04        #7
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
^thank you for saving me an explanation...props
 02-19-2006, 11:18 AM         #8
Valiant Emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dre's had ghost producers for years, even back in the N.W.A days. It's actually better nowadays because atleast dudes are getting production credits people like J.Flexx never got sh*t and had to sue to get there paper. Same with that dude who produced the Xzibit cut 'X'.
 12 years ago '04        #9
Scarfe 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 0 0
What people can't seem to grasp is that he has a CO-PRODUCER working with him. That doesn't mean they ghost producing for him.

What you need to remember is that Dre don't really play any instruments, so he needs cats like Scott Storch et, to play the keys or what ever while he's telling them what sort of thing he wants, then he just puts it all together.
 12 years ago '05        #10
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 JFamis said:
ughh... this bullsh*t again... haters gon hate... but anyways... Dre produces his sh*t. He has musicians that play the keyboards and guitars for him. Whether it be Scott Storch, Mike Elizondo, Mel-Man, Mike Batson, or whoevers on the boards with him. Dre lays the drum loop and then tells the musicians exactly how the the keys and guitars should drop. When you see produced by Dr. Dre & (insert name here) all that means is that musician also influenced how all the instuments and synths and things were dropped. Scott Storch did not have that signature sound prior to The Chronic 2001. Dre influenced Scott Storchs style a lot with the way he structures his beats. Listen to the Chronic 2001 and pull out some other cds with Dre beats on him and look at the variations in members of Dre's band, they consistenly change yet every Dre beat has that "signature" Dre sound. Then listen to some of Scott Storch's beats recently and some of Dre's. Though they sound similarly structured and mastered Dre's sh*t is still better and always has been since The Chronic 2001. And tell me this if Scott Storch is his "ghost producer" then why does Dre give him co-production credits just sometimes?

People who think Dre's got ghostproducers are fu*kin ignorant. The sh*t Daz produced back in the day was never even half as good as the sh*t Dre was bangin out. Daz is the biggest bullsh*tter in the history of rap posting up lies and bullsh*t on the internet everyday.

Yep, Dre is the master, he tells people how it should be done. Producing isnt just about the instrumnets, its about how the rapper should flow over the sound too. Dre does that on alot of his productions he tells the rapper how he should flow to the bar and beat. Listen to Yayo, 'live by the Gun' produced by Dre, that track was dope, listen to how he flows, how he delievers his lines. Yayo is wack, but with Dre telling him how his flow can match the sound and beat, yayo came out top on that song.
 02-19-2006, 01:46 PM         #11
Apostrophe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude is so lazy I'm suprised he hasnt found a rapper who sounds like him to rap his ghost written bars for him. Hes gotta be the single most luckiest motherfu*ker in the history of music. Dude does nothing for himself yet is hailed as this great legend. Its bullsh*t.
 12 years ago '05        #12
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 481 481
basically......dre might as well call his self the engineer......he might have great ideas......but wuts da use if u cant play a single one ? I aint hatin or nothin cause i like dre material (exccept that 1 2 beat he always uses) But hopefully he will play da keys fa his self one day ? i mean he coo tho, he still gone get major props fa eva.....
 02-19-2006, 02:08 PM         #13
~High-Dro~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he had a ghost producer it wouldnt say anyone else's name at all
 02-19-2006, 02:11 PM         #14
Young Writer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes he has one scott storch
 02-19-2006, 02:12 PM         #15
Dhazedg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt tony yayo's LIVE BY THE GUN produced by Focus? Still aftermath and carry the same sound. Dre must have taught well
 12 years ago '04        #16
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
Every big producer has an under-study
 02-19-2006, 03:27 PM         #17
1 + 1 = 2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddotdukes5 said:
Every big producer has an under-study
No...
 12 years ago '04        #18
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
...man I get really tired of this discussion... Kanye got ghost producers too then... all the people that originally produced the records he samples.
 12 years ago '04        #19
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Valiant Emcee said:
Dre's had ghost producers for years, even back in the N.W.A days. It's actually better nowadays because atleast dudes are getting production credits people like J.Flexx never got sh*t and had to sue to get there paper. Same with that dude who produced the Xzibit cut 'X'.
I dont know what the outcome was with J. Flexx, but the dude that sued Dre, Mel-Man, and Scott Storch over X didnt get sh*t, cuz he aint produce sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #20
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
 1 + 1 = 2 said:
It has been known.

That's why he's wack.
yep yep....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy