Feb 14 - R KELLY'S BROTHER TELLS ALL ****EXCLUSIVE****

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
regardless of whatever you think, r kelly still fu*ked young chicks. statuatory r*pe ain't coo
 02-15-2006, 06:55 PM         #62
Trevor aka TB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"stop snitchin stop child molesting"
 02-15-2006, 07:08 PM         #63
FTPVETERAN410  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
snitch a.ss n*gga
 02-15-2006, 07:16 PM         #64
Killakane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All everybody seems to care about is his brother snitching on him, but what about R.Kelly molesting his own niece!!!!????? You gotta ask your self which is worse. Would you be cool with your brother having s3x with your daughter?
On top of that he's a f*g**t! So atb some point you gotta disown that n*gga....Family or no family.
 02-15-2006, 07:21 PM         #65
Ridah662  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblaze said:
wut a snitch...that's no brother
I know thats sooooooooooooooooo messed up. How could you do that to your brother. If my brother was famous and needed some heat taken off of him... no prob on that. When I get out of jail, Im sure hell reward me.
 12 years ago '05        #66
DaRealistNi**a 
space
space
$361 | Props total: 0 0
if that was my brother and he did me like that...

:hang:
 12 years ago '04        #67
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
his brother is also a crackhead.....
 12 years ago '05        #68
HolidayStylez 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
 hustleinc.com said:
snitch or not u dont molest ya neice.... yall lil n*ggas better grow up.. some shyt pop off on ya azz you'ld be happy if someone told who did what...
^^Agreed. The sh*t is sick. He is sick.
 02-16-2006, 01:50 AM         #69
Assassin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king Homo...he need to stay his a.ss out of the closet!!!
 12 years ago '05        #70
BigBoi0105 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 2 2
can't wait to see this DVD
 02-16-2006, 03:19 AM         #71
fred_d.b.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Dont Know Why You Would Snitch On Your Own Brother Like That STOP SNITCHIN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #72
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Yall n*ggas dumb..aint R Kelly the one who implied it was his brother the begin with and not him... so technically wouldn't he have already been snitchin...

I find it funny how dudes continually scream "Stop Snitchin" but aint never had no charges or done no type of time... There need to be a new trend "Stop Ridin".. Dont scream street codes if you live in the suburbs...

Last edited by M I; 02-16-2006 at 03:54 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #73
moblife313 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 2 2
damn homie
 12 years ago '04        #74
shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 11 11
Damn that sh*t is fu*ked up, if this sh*t is true R. Kelly is fu*ked.
 12 years ago '05        #75
MSSoldier 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,959 | Props total: 1461 1461
If This True (fu*k R. Kelly)

I mean molestin ya niece? that sh*t is sick and showin a tape where u fu*ked a 14 year old 2 ya homeboys....I mean I think his brother exaggeratin but some must be true
 12 years ago '04        #76
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
 topcontender said:
What ya'll gettin all hype about? It ain't like he's not saying anything we didn't already know...well probably except for the abusing of his wife but him being gay...c'mon now...all R&B n*ggas are gay

Hip-Hop n*gga, what!

Correction: Except old skool...although there's always exceptions

haha props. i co-sign this
 02-16-2006, 09:39 AM         #77
J.Slim  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAmn man, thats some deep sh*t. It sounds to good to be true. I always knew R. Kelly had a problem. I knew when he was messing wit Aaliyah, but no one said nothing because it was "R. Kelly". People are fooled when R.Kelly makes a gospel song. If you notice he made "you saved me" when he first got into touble. After that it was back to the hotel and the after after after party. Why is it people don't want to believe that stars are human and have sick problems to. Just because a man makes good music, doesn't mean he can't do sick and stupid sh*t. If this had've been a regular person they would be in jail by now, serving a lot of years.

QUOTE=MilesPrower]February 13, 2006. R Kelly' s brother, Carey, has created a tell-all DVD with some explosive allegations. Media Take Out has obtained an exclusive copy of the DVD.

On the DVD Carey says that R Kelly is the man having s3x with underage girls on the infamous R Kelly s3x Tape. He claims that R Kelly was so proud of the tape that he constantly showed it to his friends, once he even scheduled an impromptu screening on his tour bus. According to Carey, when the tape was leaked to the public and a criminal investigation ensued, R Kelly offered Carey $50,000 in cash and a record deal to lie to police and say that he was the man on the tape.

Carey claims that R Kelly' s relationship with his wife is troubling. According to Carey, R Kelly is both emotionally and physically abusive towards his wife. He claims that R Kelly thinks nothing of beating his wife. Carey also said that R Kelly and his wife have an off the wall s3x life, that includes frequent ménage-a-trois.

Carey also claims that R Kelly has had a number of inappropriate relationships with underage women. He confirmed that R Kelly engaged in a s3xual relationship with deceased singer/actress Aaliyah. And that R Kelly molested his own niece.

Finally, Carey drops an atomic bomb in the DVD. He claims that R Kelly is bis3xual. According to Carey, R Kelly has engaged in numerous gay relationships and his latest hit song Trapped in the Closet is loosely based on R Kelly's life.

Media Take Out has also learned that Chicago police are looking to speak with Carey about the allegations he made on the DVD. Developing...

[/QUOTE]
 02-16-2006, 02:17 PM         #78
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW. 50k is way low for that charge.
 02-17-2006, 07:24 AM         #79
capdaddy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kels is a superfreak You Need Jesus (nasty muthafu*ka)
 12 years ago '04        #80
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,412 | Props total: 3919 3919
wow that def is not a cool brother...messed up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy