Feb 14 - R KELLY'S BROTHER TELLS ALL ****EXCLUSIVE****

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '06        #21
SideK1ck 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 6 6
sh*ts crazy, fu*ked up family.
 12 years ago '05        #22
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :wow:

He dropped the atomic bomb on Kels.
 02-14-2006, 11:26 PM         #23
SozaSpecial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What feel good/gospel song is r.kelly gone write to get out of this one?
 02-14-2006, 11:40 PM         #24
pimp6509  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn family can hurt u more than strangers would
 12 years ago '05        #25
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
Even if all that sh*t is true!!

R.Kelly is still the BEST RNB SINGER SINCE MARVIN GAYE!!

ya'll n*ggas gotta respect it!
 02-14-2006, 11:47 PM         #26
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTP said:
Well, it depends. Didn't Kelly say that his brother was the guy in the tape when this stuff first started? I know the article was implying that Kelly asked his brother, but I remember something about Kelly telling the media that it wasn't him, but a family member.

If that's the case, then that's not snitching at all. It's telling the truth and not letting your brother fu*k you over. If I'm wrong, then yeah, that would pretty fu*ked up.

I Agree 100% And R. Kelly Is A nasty F*cking Perverted Freak And I Can't Stand His Repetitive *ss Annoying Music.
 02-14-2006, 11:52 PM         #27
Filosofic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don' believe it....

If I was a homo, why would I tell anyone, esp a brother I'm not on good terms with. Why would I tell anyone I was a homo?

How does he know this?

Have y'all seen this dude, HE looks suspect.

Last edited by Filosofic; 02-14-2006 at 11:54 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #28
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
I believe this sh*t b/c everything he said we pretty much already knew. He looks like he likes dudes, we knew he liked young chicks since back in the day wit the whole Aaliyah sh*t (r.i.p), and anyone n*gga wit 2 eyes who saw the s3x tape knows that it was his a.ss on the tape, no if, ands, or buts about it.

But its still fu*ked up that his own brother his airing his a.ss out. But then again, this n*gga deserves it. How u gonna offer your brother 50k to fess up to a satutory r*pe charge that could get him like 10 years in the bing. WTF is he gonna do wit 50G's and a record deal in prison for 10 years.

R.Kelly is a fu*king idiot. All the talent and money, and he cant just fu*k all these bi*ches his own age that he could get with no problems. I LMFAO everytime I I think about the BET interview where he denies its him on the tape and says he aint even watch the tape and isnt going to b/c he knows that he aint never fu*k no underage girls. I wont pay for his music, but i'll d/l it and bump it in the whip.

n*ggas can see how the justice system favors n*ggas wit money. If a regular n*gga was caught on tape fu*king underage chicks, we would be in jail like that. We wouldnt be walking around years after it happened when there is a tape with a n*gga that looks 110% like us, even if we deny its us, clearly fu*king an underage bi*ch.
 12 years ago '05        #29
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
snitch or not, if the n*gga is fu%$ing underaged girls someone needs to tell on this n*gga and not take it as humor. his own niece! if anyone of you had a daughter that kelly fu#$ed yall wouldnt be saying this. all the other sh*t about being gay and his home business is wrong cuz who cares about them having menage a tois
 02-15-2006, 12:31 AM         #30
joebudden20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats fu*ked up by his brother .....tryin to cash in on his brother.... but R being bis3xual and trapped in the closet being based off his life is kinda funny... i wonder if he wa rufus....lol thats the only name i remember
 12 years ago '04        #31
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 DTP said:
Well, it depends. Didn't Kelly say that his brother was the guy in the tape when this stuff first started? I know the article was implying that Kelly asked his brother, but I remember something about Kelly telling the media that it wasn't him, but a family member.

If that's the case, then that's not snitching at all. It's telling the truth and not letting your brother fu*k you over. If I'm wrong, then yeah, that would pretty fu*ked up.
Thats what I remember. I remember seeing that sh*t on TV and R.Kelly's brother has been on one of those court TV shows and they showed a picture of him and he looked NOTHING like the n*gga in those tapes.
 02-15-2006, 12:53 AM         #32
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what
the
fu*k
 12 years ago '05        #33
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
Damn that's some wild sh*t right there.......
 02-15-2006, 02:58 AM         #34
JunkyMan1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegod said:
I believe this sh*t b/c everything he said we pretty much already knew. He looks like he likes dudes, we knew he liked young chicks since back in the day wit the whole Aaliyah sh*t (r.i.p), and anyone n*gga wit 2 eyes who saw the s3x tape knows that it was his a.ss on the tape, no if, ands, or buts about it.

But its still fu*ked up that his own brother his airing his a.ss out. But then again, this n*gga deserves it. How u gonna offer your brother 50k to fess up to a satutory r*pe charge that could get him like 10 years in the bing. WTF is he gonna do wit 50G's and a record deal in prison for 10 years.

R.Kelly is a fu*king idiot. All the talent and money, and he cant just fu*k all these bi*ches his own age that he could get with no problems. I LMFAO everytime I I think about the BET interview where he denies its him on the tape and says he aint even watch the tape and isnt going to b/c he knows that he aint never fu*k no underage girls. I wont pay for his music, but i'll d/l it and bump it in the whip.

n*ggas can see how the justice system favors n*ggas wit money. If a regular n*gga was caught on tape fu*king underage chicks, we would be in jail like that. We wouldnt be walking around years after it happened when there is a tape with a n*gga that looks 110% like us, even if we deny its us, clearly fu*king an underage bi*ch.
props real talk
 02-15-2006, 03:10 AM         #35
morenaso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well i think its messed up that u would let ur brother take the fall for u being a dumbass. R kelly can have any woman he wants, but yet he wanted a little kid. Not only that but he recorded the sh*t, thats dumb.

DTP said:

12 years ago '05        #36
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
damn his own brother?
 02-15-2006, 06:37 AM         #37
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.Kelly is fu*ked up but so is this dude. He just blasted his own brother. The question is why now? This dude almost certainly has his own agenda if it is true. If he really cared that RKelly was doing underage girls and nieces he should have said so a long time ago. Its obvious that he has known but he has sat on the info until now.
 02-15-2006, 07:08 AM         #38
Filosofic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Kel's brother. I think he looks funny. *Not meant for you to base your judgement off a picture, I just thought he look funny*
 02-15-2006, 07:13 AM         #39
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EATHER THIS IS A CASE OF HIS BORTHER HATIN THE sh*tT OUTTA HIM CAE KIELLY AITN GIVE HIM sh*t, OR HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH. TO ME R KELLY LOOKS LIKE A f*g AND SINGS LIEK A f*gG
 02-15-2006, 07:19 AM         #40
thomass2323  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF.....thats no bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy