Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2006, 07:01 PM         #1
5898 pageviews
91 comments

MilesPrower 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 14 - R KELLY'S BROTHER TELLS ALL ****EXCLUSIVE****

February 13, 2006. R Kelly' s brother, Carey, has created a tell-all DVD with some explosive allegations. Media Take Out has obtained an exclusive copy of the DVD.

On the DVD Carey says that R Kelly is the man having s3x with underage girls on the infamous R Kelly s3x Tape. He claims that R Kelly was so proud of the tape that he constantly showed it to his friends, once he even scheduled an impromptu screening on his tour bus. According to Carey, when the tape was leaked to the public and a criminal investigation ensued, R Kelly offered Carey $50,000 in cash and a record deal to lie to police and say that he was the man on the tape.

Carey claims that R Kelly' s relationship with his wife is troubling. According to Carey, R Kelly is both emotionally and physically abusive towards his wife. He claims that R Kelly thinks nothing of beating his wife. Carey also said that R Kelly and his wife have an off the wall s3x life, that includes frequent ménage-a-trois.

Carey also claims that R Kelly has had a number of inappropriate relationships with underage women. He confirmed that R Kelly engaged in a s3xual relationship with deceased singer/actress Aaliyah. And that R Kelly molested his own niece.

Finally, Carey drops an atomic bomb in the DVD. He claims that R Kelly is bis3xual. According to Carey, R Kelly has engaged in numerous gay relationships and his latest hit song Trapped in the Closet is loosely based on R Kelly's life.

Media Take Out has also learned that Chicago police are looking to speak with Carey about the allegations he made on the DVD. Developing...

[pic - click to view]

http://www.mediatakeout.c .. xclusive7.html

Last edited by MilesPrower; 02-14-2006 at 07:03 PM..

91 comments for "Feb 14 - R KELLY'S BROTHER TELLS ALL ****EXCLUSIVE****"

02-14-2006, 07:06 PM         #2
dblaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wut a snitch...that's no brother
 02-14-2006, 07:08 PM         #3
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Only 50,000 that sh*t can have you in jail forever and he only took that much. What a dumbass. Either way if he already confessed it it wont make a difference. Theyll think hes tryna make it up. I knew that n*gga was guilty though.
 12 years ago '05        #4
smoothhustlaa 1 heat pts
space
space
$234 | Props total: 2 2
who got the dvd?????????
 12 years ago '04        #5
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
 dblaze said:
wut a snitch...that's no brother
Well, it depends. Didn't Kelly say that his brother was the guy in the tape when this stuff first started? I know the article was implying that Kelly asked his brother, but I remember something about Kelly telling the media that it wasn't him, but a family member.

If that's the case, then that's not snitching at all. It's telling the truth and not letting your brother fu*k you over. If I'm wrong, then yeah, that would pretty fu*ked up.
 12 years ago '04        #6
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,678 | Props total: 6817 6817
wow....is that how family works?? thats just terrible...and sad...ya own family stabbin u in tha back
 02-14-2006, 08:29 PM         #7
RaggedyDaMenace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We about to lose arguably one of the greatest songwriters of all time dam yo own brother
 12 years ago '05        #8
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
snitch or not u dont molest ya neice.... yall lil n*ggas better grow up.. some shyt pop off on ya azz you'ld be happy if someone told who did what...
 02-14-2006, 08:45 PM         #9
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the pied piper is messed up but that is no reason for his brother to come out with some stuff like this. He is just trying to make a profit off of this
 02-14-2006, 08:51 PM         #10
Blaza  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF THIS IS ALL TRUE R.KELLY SHOULD BE IN AN ASYLUM.BEATING HIS WIFE,HAVING s3x WOULD MINORS,THESE ARE ALL SERIOUS OFFENSES AND HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.THIS IS A SHAME,AND ON TOP OF IT ALL HE MIGHT BE GAY.sh*t HE'D LIKE IT IN JAIL...LOL
 02-14-2006, 09:04 PM         #11
SKINNI  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga Can Blow But He S A Clown (if Its True)
 12 years ago '04        #12
thetrapper 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$2,021 | Props total: 1355 1355
R Kelly Is A f*g
 12 years ago '05        #13
Rawkuss 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
ya'll n*ggas believe dis sh*t? evidently this dudes disgruntled about somn, dude obviously has an agenda....who the fu*k would do a fukcing dvd bout sh*t like this....its just sad, your own brother a.ss fu*kin' yah...
 02-14-2006, 09:09 PM         #14
rule1904  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO
 12 years ago '04        #15
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,132 | Props total: 4527 4527
them brothers is wild..that aint family
 12 years ago '05        #16
homicyde 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 0 0
this sh*t can't be true
 12 years ago '04        #17
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
i remember he was on wendy williams sayin tha same thing.......i knew he was gay tho i mean n*gga did trapped in tha closet
 02-14-2006, 09:21 PM         #18
pimpster33  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, how u gonna snitch on yo own family, thats hella gay...propz
 02-14-2006, 09:31 PM         #19
jazzy_fizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where's the dvd? Somebody please let me see it please.....
 02-14-2006, 10:43 PM         #20
topcontender  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What ya'll gettin all hype about? It ain't like he's not saying anything we didn't already know...well probably except for the abusing of his wife but him being gay...c'mon now...all R&B n*ggas are gay

Hip-Hop n*gga, what!

Correction: Except old skool...although there's always exceptions

Last edited by topcontender; 02-14-2006 at 10:46 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy