Ghostface Clowning D4L

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2006, 03:56 PM         #161
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is Ghostface dissin them wackass n*ggas? he dont needa be wastin his time with them cats, even though it was funny. fu*k D4L!
 02-14-2006, 03:56 PM         #162
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
Yo dog youre a fu*king moron for real. Hip hop Just went commerical relatively recently. So if you have to have sales to have impact that would make KRS-1, Rakim, and Kane NOT LEGENDS. Compared to mad n*ggaz out now these n*ggaz havent sold sh*t. Are you going to tell me they are not legends.. How many Plat. albums does Scarface has? Is he not a lengend?
Impact has nothing to do with sales.

And go on Amazon.com n*ggaz all over the world are calling Ironman and Supreme Clientele classics.
Ok amazon.com n*ggaz say its a classic, good argument.

KRS-1, Sacrface, Rakim, and Kane dont have the big sales that some cats today have, but they are still legends bc of how they changed the game. Ghost didnt change the game in any way.
 02-14-2006, 03:58 PM         #163
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
You cant fu*kin read. You can argue about BP being overrated all you want, the bottom line is, its widely considered a classic, as is RD. Neither of ghosts albums are classics across the board, regardless of how good you think they are, maybe on bx, but nowhere else.
Ask any real hip hop head, not these 50 Cent, Jay Z, Eminem people. I mean people who actually listen to pre 2000 sh*t, ask them if Ironman is classic and you let me know what the answer is.
Just bc ghost came first with wu-tang means he made a bigger impact? Look at the rap game from 98 on, a lot of cats was tryin to be jay, hes set more trends than ghost could dream of.
The rap game since 2000 has been wack/deteriorating, I can probably count the number of classics that have come out from those years on my hands. If BIG never died, Jay would have Bleek status.

Ghost has sold millions of albums? About 2 mill solo. Ironman went 900, pretty toney 200, and the other 2 were both gold.
By my count thats just over 5 million records sold. So like I said, Ghost has sold millions of records

Do sales make you good? Not necessarily, but to be a legend you do need to make an impact on the game, which generally implies sales.
So by that logic, 50 Cent is a legend? Cause he basically took the game when GRODT came out. Yeah That Massacre is real classic sh*t

And Ready To Die got me into rap in 94, I was bumpin wu-tang a lot back then too.
I find that hard to believe if you dont think Ghost is a legend.
 12 years ago '04        #164
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 Ben Codean said:
Go back a few pages genius I specifically asked you what Ghostface has accomplkished to make him a legend and all you did was name some song that are far from legendary.
Go back ONE page and i pretty much outlined his impact on the game.
 02-14-2006, 04:00 PM         #165
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:

KRS-1, Sacrface, Rakim, and Kane dont have the big sales that some cats today have, but they are still legends bc of how they changed the game. Ghost didnt change the game in any way.
Thats what im talking about.
 02-14-2006, 04:00 PM         #166
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
Go back a few pages genius I specifically asked you what Ghostface has accomplished to make him a legend and all you did was name some song that are far from legendary.
Seems like you need to go back some pages. Ill even quote myself cause I cant be bothered to type it.

tweedle- said:
What do you mean all of a sudden?

His Part in the Wu Tang albums + Ironman + Supreme Clientele + His part on on other peoples albums

Those things make him a legend
 12 years ago '04        #167
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
brian dances to laffy taffy bwahahaha
 12 years ago '05        #168
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 tweedle- said:
If BIG never died, Jay would have Bleek status.
dumbest statement point blank period..Jay would've still been holding his own..and did we forget about a little track called 'Brooklyn's Finest' didn't Jay hold his ground against the top MC at that time...and what about another little track called "I Love The Dough" I swear he got B.I.G. on that joint...

*Continues Listening To Supreme Clientle*
 02-14-2006, 04:03 PM         #169
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
Go back ONE page and i pretty much outlined his impact on the game.
I went back one page and didnt see sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #170
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
 brian8947 said:

Yeah it is a good point because it proves that not only a small group of people in NY consider it a classic, and thats the dumb sh*t that you tried to say.

I hope you see how youre changing your argument with every post: 1st sales matter and now sales dont matter over how they changed the game. You fu*king up already.

But ghost has changed the game: 1)he helped bring NYC rap back to the forefront with the Wu-era 2)he was the first popular n*gga to start rapping with his own slang 3) he was one of the first to stray away from simple tellin story raps 4) This n*gga has remained lyrically relevant for a longer time then YOUR FAVORITE MCs
 02-14-2006, 04:05 PM         #171
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
dumbest statement point blank period..Jay would've still been holding his own..and did we forget about a little track called 'Brooklyn's Finest' didn't Jay hold his ground against the top MC at that time...and what about another little track called "I Love The Dough" I swear he got B.I.G. on that joint...

*Continues Listening To Supreme Clientle*
Aight not Bleek status but he would still be in the shadow of Big just like Bleek is of Jay.
 02-14-2006, 04:05 PM         #172
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Ask any real hip hop head, not these 50 Cent, Jay Z, Eminem people. I mean people who actually listen to pre 2000 sh*t, ask them if Ironman is classic and you let me know what the answer is.

The rap game since 2000 has been wack/deteriorating, I can probably count the number of classics that have come out from those years on my hands. If BIG never died, Jay would have Bleek status.

By my count thats just over 5 million records sold. So like I said, Ghost has sold millions of records

So by that logic, 50 Cent is a legend? Cause he basically took the game when GRODT came out. Yeah That Massacre is real classic sh*t

I find that hard to believe if you dont think Ghost is a legend.

How "wack" you think jay's influence has made rap has nothing to do with whether jay has had influence, try to fu*kin argue the point and not something else.

The point is not if ghost is a legend on bx or in "real hip hop" circles, its if hes a legend overall, so ill look at the overall consensus.

try 2 mill.

And nah, 50 isnt a legend, hes had a huge impact on the game, and sold a lot of records, but he hasnt been around long enough. When hes gone, he will be, and youll have to face that.
 02-14-2006, 04:06 PM         #173
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
^ He'll prob say that hes put out classic albums, etc, but when it comes down to it, the wu-tang movement may have had an effect on hip-hop, but ghostface himself never did.

not the wu tang movement MAY have had an effect.....it DID have an effect.....ghost is clowning D4L cause they wack......not cause he jealous.....he dont like the song just like me so he called em out.....if there feeling some type of way o well......the sh*t is basic.....and ghostface has had an impact because he brings a different dimension than any other MC.....thats why hes ill cause hes original:banghead:
 02-14-2006, 04:08 PM         #174
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Seems like you need to go back some pages. Ill even quote myself cause I cant be bothered to type it.
Being a member of a team and dropping two solos is not a musical accomplishment. There is nothing legendary about that.
 02-14-2006, 04:09 PM         #175
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
Yeah it is a good point because it proves that not only a small group of people in NY consider it a classic, and thats the dumb sh*t that you tried to say.

I hope you see how youre changing your argument with every post: 1st sales matter and now sales dont matter over how they changed the game. You fu*king up already.

But ghost has changed the game: 1)he helped bring NYC rap back to the forefront with the Wu-era 2)he was the first popular n*gga to start rapping with his own slang 3) he was one of the first to stray away from simple tellin story raps 4) This n*gga has remained lyrically relevant for a longer time then YOUR FAVORITE MCs
1.He wasnt needed in the wu, 36 wouldve done the same thing without him.

2.You claim to know real hip hop and say this, I hope your kidding.

3.Once again, you claim to know real hip hop and say this, I hope your kidding.

4.So he has "dope lyrics", how is that any impact on hip hop

I wasnt the one who said no one knows ghost besides ny, there are wu-fans everywhere, but only internet n*ggas think its a classic. Didnt get 5 mics, isnt seen as a classic by music critics, isnt an overall classic.
 02-14-2006, 04:09 PM         #176
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
either way everyones makin too much out of some sh*t he said at a concert. its his opinion of the song. its not like he made a diss track and sh*t. then i would agree with the dude with the reasonable doubt avy.
 12 years ago '04        #177
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,173 | Props total: 968 968
can somebody make this download-able?
 12 years ago '05        #178
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 tweedle- said:
Aight not Bleek status but he would still be in the shadow of Big just like Bleek is of Jay.
NO!!!! Bleek isn't in any shadow except his...Young Chris is more in the shadow if you ask me...And say if The Commission Album would've dropped if B.I.G. didnt pass...you really think Jay would get murdered on every track....NO...He's too nice for that...another dumb statement by you sir...

*Still Listening To Supreme Clientle On Saturday Night*
 02-14-2006, 04:12 PM         #179
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
How "wack" you think jay's influence has made rap has nothing to do with whether jay has had influence, try to fu*kin argue the point and not something else.

The point is not if ghost is a legend on bx or in "real hip hop" circles, its if hes a legend overall, so ill look at the overall consensus.

try 2 mill.

And nah, 50 isnt a legend, hes had a huge impact on the game, and sold a lot of records, but he hasnt been around long enough. When hes gone, he will be, and youll have to face that.
I never said Jay made rap wack but he brought alot of these teeny boppers into hip hop.

A legend can be argued by alot of different circles. The Teeny Boppers will say 50 is a legend, the Post 2000 people will say Jay is a legend(Not just them but mainly them), the old school hip hop heads will say Rakim, KRS, Wu are legends, the Underground heads will say MF Doom is a legend.

You just said
Ghost has sold millions of albums? About 2 mill solo. Ironman went 900, pretty toney 200, and the other 2 were both gold.
So 2 million + 900 + 200 + 500 + 500 = 4.1 million. I didnt add it up properly before. So that is millions of records sold.

50 will never be a legend unless he can drop another album or 2 to the same callibre of POTD or GRODT
 12 years ago '04        #180
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
 brian8947 said:
1.He wasnt needed in the wu, 36 wouldve done the same thing without him.

2.You claim to know real hip hop and say this, I hope your kidding.

3.Once again, you claim to know real hip hop and say this, I hope your kidding.

4.So he has "dope lyrics", how is that any impact on hip hop

I wasnt the one who said no one knows ghost besides ny, there are wu-fans everywhere, but only internet n*ggas think its a classic. Didnt get 5 mics, isnt seen as a classic by music critics, isnt an overall classic.
What makes me laugh @ you is the fact that You keep saying "You hope im kidding" but you dont know enough to actually spit a name disputing what ive said..If ghost wantnt the first popular and most resiliant MC with an original flow and slang then who is???? E-40?!!?! Theres no way you can prove some dumb sh*t like Wu would have have been the same without ghost when hes been the most sucussful solo artist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago