NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #141
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
fu*k laffy taffy and dem franchise boyz. this sh*t makes hiphop look like a joke
 02-14-2006, 03:36 PM         #142
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
What determines a classic? Its a term thrown around too much today.

And who do I consider a legend.Ray Charles. Fame ,notoriety and hit records make you legendary. You have to have note worthy accomplishments. What has ghostface done?
Both his Group Projects and Solo Projects have stood the test of time and are still as sick as they were when they were released.

WTF do you mean, what has ghostface done? Do you not know anything about Wu-Tang Clan? Lemme guess, you started listening to hip hop when the Blueprint dropped. If you dont know what Ghostface has done for hip hop then you dont know anything
 02-14-2006, 03:36 PM         #143
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
and Jay Z is Log Off, your opinion = :thumbsdow
Do you realize how fu*kin stupid you are? U cant back anything up, you just give your little sentence punchlines that dont mean sh*t. Jay-Z has had a lot more impact on the game than ghost, I dont think you can argue that, consistently sold millions of albums and had a lot of hit singles, is very critically acclaimed, Released 2 widely regarded classics, and is one of the most skilled ever to do it (this is arguable, but I mean just in terms of technical ability as a rapper, if youve ever tried to rap youd know what I mean)

Last edited by brian8947; 02-14-2006 at 03:38 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #144
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,700 | Props total: 15527 15527
 brian8947 said:
Do you realize how fu*kin stupid you are? U cant back anything up, you just give your little sentence punchlines that dont mean sh*t. Jay-Z has had a lot more impact on the game than ghost, I dont think you can argue that, consistently sold millions of albums and had a lot of hit singles, is very critically acclaimed, Released 2 widely regarded classics, and is one of the most skilled ever to do it (this is arguable, but I mean just in terms of technical ability as a rapper, if youve ever tried to rap youd know what I mean)
ghostface will eat u alive tonight in ur sleep
 02-14-2006, 03:40 PM         #145
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Both his Group Projects and Solo Projects have stood the test of time and are still as sick as they were when they were released.

WTF do you mean, what has ghostface done? Do you not know anything about Wu-Tang Clan? Lemme guess, you started listening to hip hop when the Blueprint dropped. If you dont know what Ghostface has done for hip hop then you dont know anything
I like how you couldnt name anything Ghostface has done. Good job kid.
 02-14-2006, 03:41 PM         #146
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ He'll prob say that hes put out classic albums, etc, but when it comes down to it, the wu-tang movement may have had an effect on hip-hop, but ghostface himself never did.
 12 years ago '05        #147
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
Ghostface is one of my favorites & I HATE that D4L sh*t but cats k!ll me talking about real hip hop when they get older & sh*t just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't hip hop, I think he's bitter because as much as people hate the song including myself it is successful so quit all that real hip hop because hip hop is different to everyone in different places because Cali n*ggaz can rap about New York sh*t like a New York n*gga don't under the south like the south don't understand up north
 02-14-2006, 03:43 PM         #148
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
Do you realize how fu*kin stupid you are? U cant back anything up, you just give your little sentence punchlines that dont mean sh*t. Jay-Z has had a lot more impact on the game than ghost, I dont think you can argue that, consistently sold millions of albums and had a lot of hit singles, is very critically acclaimed, Released 2 widely regarded classics, and is one of the most skilled ever to do it.
Enter 36 Chambers>>>>>>>Jays discography
Ironman>>>>>>>Jays Discography

Blueprint is not a classic, its 4.5 at best, its overrated, much like himself. Ghost has 2 classic solo albums + Classic Group albums with Wu-Tang. People have given you hit singles from Ghost but you dont both to read them because youve never of heard them before. Jay-Z was just an average guy when he first came out, he was always in Biggies shadow till BIG died. Ghost first came out with Wu Tang, are you saying Jay Z had more impact on hip hop than Wu-Tang? LMAO. Ghost has sold millions of albums, whats your point with that? Sales dont make you good anyway. Look at 50 Cent, hes sold just as much or close to what Jay Z has in 2 albums, does that make him better than Jay? So your saying Ghost isnt skilled now? Come on son, admit it, you started listening to rap in 2000 and Reasonale Doubt is the oldest cd youve heard.
 12 years ago '05        #149
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 thaawater said:
that was prooven wrong

next..

uhhhh i think not

next....new york keeps losing.
 12 years ago '04        #150
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 brian8947 said:
lyrically Ghostface>>>>>Jay-z imo when all is said and done ghost will be remembered as a legend along wit the rest of the Wu
 02-14-2006, 03:47 PM         #151
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes an idiot bottom line

i say let it go

theres no convincing a moron that hes wrong
 12 years ago '04        #152
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 brian8947 said:
Damn youre a real dumb-muthafu*ker aint you???? Aint no body trying to compare Jigga to Ghost!! But how the fu*k can you call yourself a hiphop fan and ask dumb sh*t like: How is ghost a legend???? What impact has ghost had on the game??? Who outside of NY knows who Ghost is???
Are you fu*king kidding me!?!?!

Personally i remember when Enter the 36 Chambers came out and how thats the ONLY album n*ggaz was playing in the hood. Then when Ironman came out and RZA was ontop of his game... n*gga pioneered all that old school movie interlude sh*t that every body bites.

Ghost is a filthy lyricst who also set out that irelevant create-my-own slang flow that n*ggaz all over the country try to rock (E-40, mF-doom, etc)

So basically Sign off you D4l fan and then change your avy
 12 years ago '05        #153
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 awall said:
uhhhh i think not

next....new york keeps losing.
do not make this a south vs. east beef b...play your role

*bumps Supreme Clientle after listening to Ironman*
 12 years ago '04        #154
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
 rippac4 said:
Ghostface is one of my favorites & I HATE that D4L sh*t but cats k!ll me talking about real hip hop when they get older & sh*t just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't hip hop, I think he's bitter because as much as people hate the song including myself it is successful so quit all that real hip hop because hip hop is different to everyone in different places because Cali n*ggaz can rap about New York sh*t like a New York n*gga don't under the south like the south don't understand up north
thats what im tryna say. just cause n*ggas dont like the song they say it aint hip hop. hip hop is all about freedom of expression. im not defending neither of they music cuz they gon do they thang regardless of what anybody on hear say. but thats the way its allways gon be East is gon hate on South musik, West is gon hate on East musik, and east gon hate on west musik.
 02-14-2006, 03:49 PM         #155
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Enter 36 Chambers>>>>>>>Jays discography
Ironman>>>>>>>Jays Discography

Blueprint is not a classic, its 4.5 at best, its overrated, much like himself. Ghost has 2 classic solo albums + Classic Group albums with Wu-Tang. People have given you hit singles from Ghost but you dont both to read them because youve never of heard them before. Jay-Z was just an average guy when he first came out, he was always in Biggies shadow till BIG died. Ghost first came out with Wu Tang, are you saying Jay Z had more impact on hip hop than Wu-Tang? LMAO. Ghost has sold millions of albums, whats your point with that? Sales dont make you good anyway. Look at 50 Cent, hes sold just as much or close to what Jay Z has in 2 albums, does that make him better than Jay? So your saying Ghost isnt skilled now? Come on son, admit it, you started listening to rap in 2000 and Reasonale Doubt is the oldest cd youve heard.
You cant fu*kin read. You can argue about BP being overrated all you want, the bottom line is, its widely considered a classic, as is RD. Neither of ghosts albums are classics across the board, regardless of how good you think they are, maybe on bx, but nowhere else.

Just bc ghost came first with wu-tang means he made a bigger impact? Look at the rap game from 98 on, a lot of cats was tryin to be jay, hes set more trends than ghost could dream of.

Ghost has sold millions of albums? About 2 mill solo. Ironman went 900, pretty toney 200, and the other 2 were both gold.

Do sales make you good? Not necessarily, but to be a legend you do need to make an impact on the game, which generally implies sales.

And Ready To Die got me into rap in 94, I was bumpin wu-tang a lot back then too.
 02-14-2006, 03:51 PM         #156
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
Damn youre a real dumb-muthafu*ker aint you???? Aint no body trying to compare Jigga to Ghost!! But how the fu*k can you call yourself a hiphop fan and ask dumb sh*t like: How is ghost a legend???? What impact has ghost had on the game??? Who outside of NY knows who Ghost is???
Are you fu*king kidding me!?!?!

Personally i remember when Enter the 36 Chambers came out and how thats the ONLY album n*ggaz was playing in the hood. Then when Ironman came out and RZA was ontop of his game... n*gga pioneered all that old school movie interlude sh*t that every body bites.

Ghost is a filthy lyricst who also set out that irelevant create-my-own slang flow that n*ggaz all over the country try to rock (E-40, mF-doom, etc)

So basically Sign off you D4l fan and then change your avy
36 Chambers did change hip-hop, and that album could've been without ghost and it wouldve done the same thing.

Ironman didnt change sh*t, Cuban Linx, 36, and Liquid swords already did all those movie interludes.

And if you think E-40 is bitin ghostface your the one who doesnt know hip hop
 02-14-2006, 03:51 PM         #157
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
I like how you couldnt name anything Ghostface has done. Good job kid.
When did you ask me to name anything Ghostface has done? Thats right you didnt. I can if you want

Never Be The Same Again
Buck 50
Daytona 500
The Grain
Apollo Kids
Nutmeg
Camay
Black Jesus
Assasination Day
Cher Chaz La Ghost
Run
 02-14-2006, 03:53 PM         #158
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
When did you ask me to name anything Ghostface has done? Thats right you didnt. I can if you want

Never Be The Same Again
Buck 50
Daytona 500
The Grain
Apollo Kids
Nutmeg
Camay
Black Jesus
Assasination Day
Cher Chaz La Ghost
Run
Name an impact ghostface had on the game, a trend he set, some way he changed the game. and dont mention 36 chambers, bc ghostface had nothing to do with that changing the game.

Last edited by brian8947; 02-14-2006 at 03:54 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #159
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 brian8947 said:
Neither of ghosts albums are classics across the board, regardless of how good you think they are, maybe on bx, but nowhere else.

Do sales make you good? Not necessarily, but to be a legend you do need to make an impact on the game, which generally implies sales.
Yo dog youre a fu*king moron for real. Hip hop Just went commerical relatively recently. So if you have to have sales to have impact that would make KRS-1, Rakim, and Kane NOT LEGENDS. Compared to mad n*ggaz out now these n*ggaz havent sold sh*t. Are you going to tell me they are not legends.. How many Plat. albums does Scarface has? Is he not a lengend?
Impact has nothing to do with sales.

And go on Amazon.com n*ggaz all over the world are calling Ironman and Supreme Clientele classics.
 02-14-2006, 03:56 PM         #160
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:

Never Be The Same Again
Buck 50
Daytona 500
The Grain
Apollo Kids
Nutmeg
Camay
Black Jesus
Assasination Day
Cher Chaz La Ghost
Run
Go back a few pages genius I specifically asked you what Ghostface has accomplished to make him a legend and all you did was name some song that are far from legendary.

Last edited by Ben Codean; 02-14-2006 at 03:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now