Ghostface Clowning D4L

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2006, 02:47 PM         #121
WS1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao this is one funny thread...first the dude that thinks ghostface is wack 'cos he hasnt sold records and then the one who thinks no one outside of NY has heard of ghost
 02-14-2006, 02:51 PM         #122
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D4L is a disgrace to hip-hop makin the people to started the culture (blacks) look dumb when really theres smart cats who are speakin real who are selling or gettin radio play...and of course they dont care bout the sells or radio play but damn wack laffy taffy sh*t makin us look real fu*king bad...and dats how i feel i know yall aint gonna agree but damn if u dont...u must like seein hip-hop be made a mockery of...and i know eminems name is gonna come up in this thread i aint a big fan of dude but when he came up and what he was he gave hip-hop a good look hes a lyricist man...he was wit Rawkus wit mos and talib and them yo..for real enuff said...D4L and there fans can suck a d*ck..1
 12 years ago '04        #123
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,841 | Props total: 20538 20538
he's right....

Laffy Taffy doesnt compare to BDP, Kane and Rakim.....thats all he's sayin....

Ghostface does not need a hit record.....he will never have a hit record, he will have hit albums....
 02-14-2006, 02:53 PM         #124
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What makes Ghostface a fu*king legend?
 12 years ago '04        #125
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Ben Codean said:
what makes d4l legends?
 02-14-2006, 03:07 PM         #126
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
Must be mad that hes never had a hit, otherwise why would he clown a group who hasnt dissed him.

dam ridin for D4L over GHOST? ......never had a hit? bullsh*t!......dudes been puttin out fire for over 10 years.....check the record books young boy
 02-14-2006, 03:10 PM         #127
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said:
what makes d4l legends?
I didnt see anyone saying that they was. But people are quick to put Ghostface on that level all of a sudden.
 02-14-2006, 03:12 PM         #128
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghost is an aight mc, im not saying hes trash, im just sayin that hes a clown for dissing a group that hasnt said anything about him.

D4L Fan
 02-14-2006, 03:12 PM         #129
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
I didnt see anyone saying that they was. But people are quick to put Ghostface on that level all of a sudden.
What do you mean all of a sudden?

His Part in the Wu Tang albums + Ironman + Supreme Clientele + His part on on other peoples albums

Those things make him a legend
 12 years ago '04        #130
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,841 | Props total: 20538 20538
 Ben Codean said:

To be able to come out over 10 yrs ago and still be relevant to our times is what makes you a legend.....

U think D4L will be around in 2 years?? they'll be doin White Castle commercials in a minute....they better make a k!llin now while they are lukewarm...

i treat them laffy taffy dudes like a sickness.....but at the same time its not their fault that these lil teenagers love that bullsh*t...
 02-14-2006, 03:14 PM         #131
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
the team hes apart of...are yall 14?
 02-14-2006, 03:17 PM         #132
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
What do you mean all of a sudden?

His Part in the Wu Tang albums + Ironman + Supreme Clientele + His part on on other peoples albums

Those things make him a legend
If being part of a group and droping a couple of solo's make you a legend then their are a lot of legends in the rap game.
 12 years ago '05        #133
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,371 | Props total: 1086 1086
i cant understand what the hell Ghost is sayin
 02-14-2006, 03:20 PM         #134
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
If being part of a group and droping a couple of solo's make you a legend then their are a lot of legends in the rap game.
Its not just dropping any old albums. Hes dropped classic albums as part of a group and solo.

Who would you consider a legend?
 12 years ago '04        #135
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,856 | Props total: 5202 5202
Ghost speaks the truth cuz that is the same reaction i had when that sh*t started poppin im like this sh*t is terrible how could these n*ggas get a deal
wtf is goin on in hip-hop. :applause: @ ghost sayin "no disrespect but Plus These n*ggas is late we been had fronts son we been had gold grillz"
and for all these dudes questioning Ghost's status in hip-hop yall are crazy
ghostface is one of the dopest lyricist in the game EVER!!!

Last edited by #1nasfan; 02-14-2006 at 03:28 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #136
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Stop_Snitchin said:
no one outside of NY know who ghostface is

^^^^^^^^^^ thats all that really needs to be said.
 02-14-2006, 03:31 PM         #137
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs of Steel said:
dam ridin for D4L over GHOST? ......never had a hit? bullsh*t!......dudes been puttin out fire for over 10 years.....check the record books young boy
Yea, Ghost>D4L, but in this case, hes wrong. I dont give a fu*k About a rapper, if the n*ggas wrong I say it.

This is fu*kin hilarious, i've said about 5 times that Im not talking about the quality of d4l and ghostface in my argument and cats are twistin it to say that I am.

And ghost is in no way a legend, in terms of skill he isnt, and in terms of impact he sure as fu*k isnt.
 02-14-2006, 03:32 PM         #138
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
Yea, Ghost>D4L, but in this case, hes wrong. I dont give a fu*k About a rapper, if the n*ggas wrong I say it.

This is fu*kin hilarious, i've said about 5 times that Im not talking about the quality of d4l and ghostface in my argument and cats are twistin it to say that I am.

And ghost is in no way a legend, in terms of skill he isnt, and in terms of impact he sure as fu*k isnt.
and Jay Z is Log Off, your opinion = :thumbsdow
 02-14-2006, 03:32 PM         #139
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Its not just dropping any old albums. Hes dropped classic albums as part of a group and solo.

Who would you consider a legend?
What determines a classic? Its a term thrown around too much today.

And who do I consider a legend.Ray Charles. Fame ,notoriety and hit records make you legendary. You have to have note worthy accomplishments. What has ghostface done?
 02-14-2006, 03:34 PM         #140
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said:
^^^^^^^^^^ thats all that really needs to be said.
that was prooven wrong

next..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy