squad up!

Ghostface Clowning D4L

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2006, 02:07 PM         #126
Lungs of Steel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said
Must be mad that hes never had a hit, otherwise why would he clown a group who hasnt dissed him.

dam ridin for D4L over GHOST? ......never had a hit? bullsh*t!......dudes been puttin out fire for over 10 years.....check the record books young boy

02-14-2006, 02:10 PM         #127
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MegaTON said
what makes d4l legends?
I didnt see anyone saying that they was. But people are quick to put Ghostface on that level all of a sudden.

02-14-2006, 02:12 PM         #128
DirtyHarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ghost is an aight mc, im not saying hes trash, im just sayin that hes a clown for dissing a group that hasnt said anything about him.

D4L Fan

02-14-2006, 02:12 PM         #129
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said
I didnt see anyone saying that they was. But people are quick to put Ghostface on that level all of a sudden.
What do you mean all of a sudden?

His Part in the Wu Tang albums + Ironman + Supreme Clientele + His part on on other peoples albums

Those things make him a legend

13 years ago '04        #130
BigJay.inc 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,060 | Props total: 25227 25227
 Ben Codean said
What makes Ghostface a fu*king legend?

To be able to come out over 10 yrs ago and still be relevant to our times is what makes you a legend.....

U think D4L will be around in 2 years?? they'll be doin White Castle commercials in a minute....they better make a k!llin now while they are lukewarm...

i treat them laffy taffy dudes like a sickness.....but at the same time its not their fault that these lil teenagers love that bullsh*t...

02-14-2006, 02:14 PM         #131
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said
What makes Ghostface a fu*king legend?
the team hes apart of...are yall 14?

02-14-2006, 02:17 PM         #132
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
What do you mean all of a sudden?

His Part in the Wu Tang albums + Ironman + Supreme Clientele + His part on on other peoples albums

Those things make him a legend
If being part of a group and droping a couple of solo's make you a legend then their are a lot of legends in the rap game.

13 years ago '05        #133
JesusShuttles 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,726 | Props total: 2623 2623
i cant understand what the hell Ghost is sayin

02-14-2006, 02:20 PM         #134
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said
If being part of a group and droping a couple of solo's make you a legend then their are a lot of legends in the rap game.
Its not just dropping any old albums. Hes dropped classic albums as part of a group and solo.

Who would you consider a legend?

13 years ago '04        #135
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,116 | Props total: 6890 6890
Ghost speaks the truth cuz that is the same reaction i had when that sh*t started poppin im like this sh*t is terrible how could these n*ggas get a deal
wtf is goin on in hip-hop. :applause: @ ghost sayin "no disrespect but Plus These n*ggas is late we been had fronts son we been had gold grillz"
and for all these dudes questioning Ghost's status in hip-hop yall are crazy
ghostface is one of the dopest lyricist in the game EVER!!!

Last edited by #1nasfan; 02-14-2006 at 02:28 PM..

13 years ago '05        #136
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Stop_Snitchin said
no one outside of NY know who ghostface is

^^^^^^^^^^ thats all that really needs to be said.

02-14-2006, 02:31 PM         #137
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lungs of Steel said
dam ridin for D4L over GHOST? ......never had a hit? bullsh*t!......dudes been puttin out fire for over 10 years.....check the record books young boy
Yea, Ghost>D4L, but in this case, hes wrong. I dont give a fu*k About a rapper, if the n*ggas wrong I say it.

This is fu*kin hilarious, i've said about 5 times that Im not talking about the quality of d4l and ghostface in my argument and cats are twistin it to say that I am.

And ghost is in no way a legend, in terms of skill he isnt, and in terms of impact he sure as fu*k isnt.

02-14-2006, 02:32 PM         #138
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said
Yea, Ghost>D4L, but in this case, hes wrong. I dont give a fu*k About a rapper, if the n*ggas wrong I say it.

This is fu*kin hilarious, i've said about 5 times that Im not talking about the quality of d4l and ghostface in my argument and cats are twistin it to say that I am.

And ghost is in no way a legend, in terms of skill he isnt, and in terms of impact he sure as fu*k isnt.
and Jay Z is Log Off, your opinion = :thumbsdow

02-14-2006, 02:32 PM         #139
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
Its not just dropping any old albums. Hes dropped classic albums as part of a group and solo.

Who would you consider a legend?
What determines a classic? Its a term thrown around too much today.

And who do I consider a legend.Ray Charles. Fame ,notoriety and hit records make you legendary. You have to have note worthy accomplishments. What has ghostface done?

02-14-2006, 02:34 PM         #140
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 awall said
^^^^^^^^^^ thats all that really needs to be said.
that was prooven wrong

next..

13 years ago '04        #141
refuze 367 heat pts367
space
space
$19,757 | Props total: 24511 24511
fu*k laffy taffy and dem franchise boyz. this sh*t makes hiphop look like a joke

02-14-2006, 02:36 PM         #142
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said
What determines a classic? Its a term thrown around too much today.

And who do I consider a legend.Ray Charles. Fame ,notoriety and hit records make you legendary. You have to have note worthy accomplishments. What has ghostface done?
Both his Group Projects and Solo Projects have stood the test of time and are still as sick as they were when they were released.

WTF do you mean, what has ghostface done? Do you not know anything about Wu-Tang Clan? Lemme guess, you started listening to hip hop when the Blueprint dropped. If you dont know what Ghostface has done for hip hop then you dont know anything

02-14-2006, 02:36 PM         #143
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
and Jay Z is Log Off, your opinion = :thumbsdow
Do you realize how fu*kin stupid you are? U cant back anything up, you just give your little sentence punchlines that dont mean sh*t. Jay-Z has had a lot more impact on the game than ghost, I dont think you can argue that, consistently sold millions of albums and had a lot of hit singles, is very critically acclaimed, Released 2 widely regarded classics, and is one of the most skilled ever to do it (this is arguable, but I mean just in terms of technical ability as a rapper, if youve ever tried to rap youd know what I mean)

Last edited by brian8947; 02-14-2006 at 02:38 PM..

13 years ago '04        #144
refuze 367 heat pts367
space
space
$19,757 | Props total: 24511 24511
 brian8947 said
Do you realize how fu*kin stupid you are? U cant back anything up, you just give your little sentence punchlines that dont mean sh*t. Jay-Z has had a lot more impact on the game than ghost, I dont think you can argue that, consistently sold millions of albums and had a lot of hit singles, is very critically acclaimed, Released 2 widely regarded classics, and is one of the most skilled ever to do it (this is arguable, but I mean just in terms of technical ability as a rapper, if youve ever tried to rap youd know what I mean)
ghostface will eat u alive tonight in ur sleep

02-14-2006, 02:40 PM         #145
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said
Both his Group Projects and Solo Projects have stood the test of time and are still as sick as they were when they were released.

WTF do you mean, what has ghostface done? Do you not know anything about Wu-Tang Clan? Lemme guess, you started listening to hip hop when the Blueprint dropped. If you dont know what Ghostface has done for hip hop then you dont know anything
I like how you couldnt name anything Ghostface has done. Good job kid.

02-14-2006, 02:41 PM         #146
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ He'll prob say that hes put out classic albums, etc, but when it comes down to it, the wu-tang movement may have had an effect on hip-hop, but ghostface himself never did.

13 years ago '05        #147
rippac4 
space
space
$14,480 | Props total: 1591 1591
Ghostface is one of my favorites & I HATE that D4L sh*t but cats k!ll me talking about real hip hop when they get older & sh*t just cause you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't hip hop, I think he's bitter because as much as people hate the song including myself it is successful so quit all that real hip hop because hip hop is different to everyone in different places because Cali n*ggaz can rap about New York sh*t like a New York n*gga don't under the south like the south don't understand up north

02-14-2006, 02:43 PM         #148
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said
Do you realize how fu*kin stupid you are? U cant back anything up, you just give your little sentence punchlines that dont mean sh*t. Jay-Z has had a lot more impact on the game than ghost, I dont think you can argue that, consistently sold millions of albums and had a lot of hit singles, is very critically acclaimed, Released 2 widely regarded classics, and is one of the most skilled ever to do it.
Enter 36 Chambers>>>>>>>Jays discography
Ironman>>>>>>>Jays Discography

Blueprint is not a classic, its 4.5 at best, its overrated, much like himself. Ghost has 2 classic solo albums + Classic Group albums with Wu-Tang. People have given you hit singles from Ghost but you dont both to read them because youve never of heard them before. Jay-Z was just an average guy when he first came out, he was always in Biggies shadow till BIG died. Ghost first came out with Wu Tang, are you saying Jay Z had more impact on hip hop than Wu-Tang? LMAO. Ghost has sold millions of albums, whats your point with that? Sales dont make you good anyway. Look at 50 Cent, hes sold just as much or close to what Jay Z has in 2 albums, does that make him better than Jay? So your saying Ghost isnt skilled now? Come on son, admit it, you started listening to rap in 2000 and Reasonale Doubt is the oldest cd youve heard.

13 years ago '05        #149
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 thaawater said
that was prooven wrong

next..

uhhhh i think not

next....new york keeps losing.

13 years ago '04        #150
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,116 | Props total: 6890 6890
 brian8947 said
lyrically Ghostface>>>>>Jay-z imo when all is said and done ghost will be remembered as a legend along wit the rest of the Wu

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
79 comments
7 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kodak was about to go to 6ix9ine studio session to “beat they ass”
30 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
“My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
67 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Caption this pic of Butler and Wiggins
32 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vicky got them thunda thighs
56 comments
16 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Vince Carter will be on the warriors by February
23 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
exclusive pic of ovo 40 pillow talkin
27 comments
16 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 3-10 1-5 from 3 , 0 ast and minus 20 for the game...Guess who??
82 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - trumps goons sending death threats to the ti video melania look a like
5 comments
13 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA The Strangest NBA facts no one has ever told you
14 comments
14 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Vick's Father Sentenced To 5 Years For Part In Heroin Distribu..
52 comments
12 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
58 comments
15 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
86 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sauce Walka said Cardi B wanted some sauce, Offset wants a fight
9 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Arab whyte PAWG does the sexiest squats ever - Ohhhhhh lawdddd!!!
34 comments
16 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 17 - atlanta - 12 year old kid arrested for selling cds at the mall smh
25 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside The Most Emotionally Honestman in HipHop tells the TRUTH about 2Pacs De..
3 comments
14 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Hope Cardi B Ghostwriter ready for war
42 comments
13 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DeMar DeRozan Official Spurs DEBUT 2018.10.17 vs TWoplves - 28 Pts, 4 Rbs,..
9 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Eddie H. tells CHARLO, WILDER & OTHERS if U want belts U have to come t..
30 comments
12 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
SimeonWisest
Mutant Boy
Scorpz
ICONIC
PaperBoy
Sco Dylan
LeMar G
Kliq
O1as
onelastyme
Top 10 most slapped recently
BlackDynamite
Kliq
suavehooper
COLIN COWHERD
two-face
Deeznutz1981
reelife
baddie
LostTenets
Oceans

most viewed right now
online now  41
Video inside There is a GOD..DESS! BETH! 😇
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  39
Image(s) inside Nigerian 🍑👀
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  37
Image(s) inside Pete Davidson sent Mac Miller intimate pictures of Ariana Grande days ..
342 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Oct 16 - Most job openings ever in US
50 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Pusha T SAID That Ovo40 IS THE ONE That LEAK DRAKE SON & BM INFO ON TH..
309 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside No Limit 98’
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Young Buck still pleading with the pump!!! LMAOOOO