Ghostface Clowning D4L

view more...

most viewed right now
123 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
64 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2006, 01:05 PM         #26
Stop_Snitchin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said
Slap yaself for that statement... Ghost and the wu have a big a.ss following overseas till this day... Wu fans are loyal and their not just from NY...
your a nobody

02-14-2006, 01:06 PM         #27
Over_Lord 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said
^ Yea, laffy taffy is a hit by definition, regardless of how "wack" you may think it is.

A hit is a track that is successful.

anybody who defined that as a "hit" is retarded

02-14-2006, 01:07 PM         #28
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stop_Snitchin said
your a nobody
You a nobody you bi*ch a.ss n*gga... Mad cus I proved ya stupid a.ss wrong...

13 years ago '04        #29
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,611 | Props total: 46 46
WHOOOOOO!!!!!!:wow:

GHOST IS THAT n*gga!!!

02-14-2006, 01:08 PM         #30
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I cant even argue with you if you think a "hit" is not a track that is successful. fu*k, ask ghostface, he'll prob tell you thats what a hit is.

I aint sayin only hits are hot tracks or that all hits are hot tracks, im sayin that ghost is mad that hes never had a successful track so hes dissin a group thats never dissed him.

02-14-2006, 01:09 PM         #31
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said
^ I cant even argue with you if you think a "hit" is not a track that is successful. fu*k, ask ghostface, he'll prob tell you thats what a hit is.
I just gave you a legitimate hit that he had... "All that I got is you"

02-14-2006, 01:10 PM         #32
Over_Lord 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said

I aint sayin only hits are hot tracks or that all hits are hot tracks, im sayin that ghost is mad that hes never had a successful track so hes dissin a group thats never dissed him.

so basically what you sayin is Laffy Taffy is successful and nuthin Ghost has put out is successful

wow

i see your point.............pssshhhhh:rolleyes:

13 years ago '05        #33
icegrill 
space
space
$654 | Props total: 7 7
'em n*ggaz making music from what they experience and enjoy...i don't think they're tryin' to be lyrical and what not 'cause if they wanted to really do hip hop then they would be on some hip hop sh*t and if they did then n*ggaz would call 'em biters...nah mean...so they makin' their kind of music...Ghost just doesn't like their movement (snap music)...D4L is makes party music and sh*t (i suppose)...but in that case he dissin' mad southern artists including some up north artist that make dance floor music...it's just probably the fact that he's not feelin' that joint...

Last edited by icegrill; 02-14-2006 at 01:15 PM..

02-14-2006, 01:12 PM         #34
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ It wasnt though. It was a rap-radio hit, but never got into billboard top 40.

02-14-2006, 01:13 PM         #35
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Over_Lord said
so basically what you sayin is Laffy Taffy is successful and nuthin Ghost has put out is successful

wow

i see your point.............pssshhhhh:rolleyes:
Yea, im sayin that ghost must hate the fact that hes never had a radio hit and thats why hes dissing them.

02-14-2006, 01:14 PM         #36
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said

wow at all your posts in this thread

obviously GHOST FACE IS A BREED OF HIP HOP MUSIC AND HES MAKING A STATEMENT THAT THERE ARE WACK a.ss n*ggaS POLUTING THE GAME WITH BULL sh*t RAPS ...GHOST FACE IS MAD HE NEVER MADE A HIT??? HAHA YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HIP HOP MUSIC IS YOU SHOULD JUST STOP REPLYING BECAUSE GHOSTFACES LEGACY??? D4L'S =COUPLE MONTHS OF FAME YOUR SOUNDING LIKE A LILTTLE GIRL LIKE OHHH WHY IS HE TAKING SHOTS AT THIS GROUP THEY DIDNT DO NOTHING WRONG LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY HAVENT BOTHERD NOBODY

THEY HAVENT PROVIDED ANY TASTE IN RAP MUSIC AND ANY THING THAT MAKES SENSE ..

AND BY THE WAY

ALL THAT I GOT IS YOU

RUN

TUSH

JUST SOME OF GHOST'S MAINSTREAM SONGS THAT WERE RADIO READY AND STILL HIP HOP ORIENTED

THE DUDE WHO SAID NOBODY KNOWS GHOST OUTSIDE OF NEW YORK?

HAVE U EVER BEEN OVER SEA'S??????????

UK,CANADA,TOKYO :rolleyes:

Last edited by thaawater; 02-14-2006 at 01:17 PM..

13 years ago '04        #37
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,466 | Props total: 8353 8353
 brian8947 said
^ Yea, a "hit" would be a song that is popular by definition, so what hit has ghostface had?

I dont think any of you cats get my point, its not d4l>Ghostface, its that ghost is a clown for dissing a group that didnt diss him bc hes mad hes never had a hit.

All that I got is you
Chez la Ghost
Tush
Run

Classic Albums under his belt
Hip Hop Trend Setter
Classic History Making Trend Setting Game Changing Rap group

He aint got a damn thang to be jealous of D4L for

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 02-14-2006 at 01:17 PM..

13 years ago '04        #38
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 brian8947 said
Im just curious, what is this ghostface hit you keep talking about? Daytona 500 is the only one that comes to mind and that was only a hit among wu heads.

Ghost is an aight mc, im not saying hes trash, im just sayin that hes a clown for dissing a group that hasnt said anything about him.

it's not about them dissing him..ghost is dissing someone who has essentially been dissing the culture of hip hop with that wack bullsh*t music they put out

02-14-2006, 01:15 PM         #39
Stop_Snitchin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said
You a nobody you bi*ch a.ss n*gga... Mad cus I proved ya stupid a.ss wrong...
what did you prove?

that ghost is a nobody?

no one bumps ghost in the hood

02-14-2006, 01:17 PM         #40
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stop_Snitchin said
what did you prove?

that ghost is a nobody?

no one bumps ghost in the hood

Lemme guess ur from the hood? Da fu*k outta here n*gga... I'm not gonna speak for every hood in america but most hoods in Jerz fu*k wit Ghost hard... When the Theodore Unit cd dropped not too long ago thats all you heard throughout the summer... So stop wit ya bullsh*t comments...

02-14-2006, 01:17 PM         #41
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaawater said

wow at all your posts in this thread

obviously GHOST FACE IS A BREED OF HIP HOP MUSIC AND HES MAKING A STATEMENT THAT THERE ARE WACK a.ss n*ggaS POLUTING THE GAME WITH BULL sh*t RAPS ...GHOST FACE IS MAD HE NEVER MADE A HIT??? HAHA YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HIP HOP MUSIC IS YOU SHOULD JUST STOP REPLYING BECAUSE GHOSTFACES LEGACY??? D4L'S =COUPLE MONTHS OF FAME

THEY HAVENT PROVIDED ANY TASTE IN RAP MUSIC AND ANY THING THAT MAKES SENSE ..

AND BY THE WAY

ALL THAT I GOT IS YOU

RUN

TUSH

JUST SOME OF GHOST'S MAINSTREAM SONGS THAT WERE RADIO READY AND STILL HIP HOP ORIENTED
All That I Got Is You is the only arguable one, and evn that wasnt a real hit, run and tush flopped.

I dont give a fu*k about how much real hip-hop ghostface puts out, thats not what the argument is about, its about the fact that ghostface cant stand the fact that some unlyrical rappers can make a big hit, while he cant, so he dissed them without them dissing him.

13 years ago '05        #42
icegrill 
space
space
$654 | Props total: 7 7
n*ggaz is tryin' to make different kind of music, but still tryin' to keep it in a hip hop way...n*ggaz don't want to be bitin' off a n*gga the whole time...only thing that separates artist that are in hip hop from each other is their type of sound, rhyme scheme, etc. if hip hop was based one subject then it would be boring..feel me

13 years ago '04        #43
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,466 | Props total: 8353 8353
 brian8947 said
All That I Got Is You is the only arguable one, and evn that wasnt a real hit, run and tush flopped.

I dont give a fu*k about how much real hip-hop ghostface puts out, thats not what the argument is about, its about the fact that ghostface cant stand the fact that some unlyrical rappers can make a big hit, while he cant, so he dissed them without them dissing him.

How about you peep my post above

02-14-2006, 01:19 PM         #44
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said
it's not about them dissing him..ghost is dissing someone who has essentially been dissing the culture of hip hop with that wack bullsh*t music they put out
If thats what ghost is doin, hes a clown for that too. If he beleives that hip-hop is not about makin money, and that its about putting out the same sh*t that he made 10 years ago, thats fine, he can do that, but when he disses other rappers for not doin the same i cant respect him.

02-14-2006, 01:20 PM         #45
Stop_Snitchin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said
Lemme guess ur from the hood? Da fu*k outta here n*gga... I'm not gonna speak for every hood in america but most hoods in Jerz fu*k wit Ghost hard... When the Theodore Unit cd dropped not too long ago thats all you heard throughout the summer... So stop wit ya bullsh*t comments...
jersey is dirty a.ss place to live

@ bumping ghost in brick city....

dude sucks...

hes out of his prime and washed up

02-14-2006, 01:21 PM         #46
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said
How about you peep my post above
Ok, you basically said ghost is a lot better, thats nice. We're not arguing about who's better, thats not the point, we're just talking radio success right now.

02-14-2006, 01:22 PM         #47
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stop_Snitchin said
jersey is dirty a.ss place to live

@ bumping ghost in brick city....

dude sucks...

hes out of his prime and washed up

It's pointless to argue wit mufu*kas through a computer... I dont even know why I wasted any time at all on you... No way in hell would u say Jersey is a dirty place to a Jersey n*ggas face and not get ya top popped off... I got fam in the Chi so I aint gon speak about the dirty a.ss spots out there... Just keep it movin' n*gga..

02-14-2006, 01:25 PM         #48
Stop_Snitchin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TRiL said
It's pointless to argue wit mufu*kas through a computer... I dont even know why I wasted any time at all on you... No way in hell would u say Jersey is a dirty place to a Jersey n*ggas face and not get ya top popped off... I got fam in the Chi so I aint gon speak about the dirty a.ss spots out there... Just keep it movin' n*gga..
come on man....

jersey is disgusting

chicago>>>>jerseys cess pool :sick:

13 years ago '04        #49
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
 brian8947 said
If thats what ghost is doin, hes a clown for that too. If he beleives that hip-hop is not about makin money, and that its about putting out the same sh*t that he made 10 years ago, thats fine, he can do that, but when he disses other rappers for not doin the same i cant respect him.
that's not it at all, you don't think in ghosts 10+ year career that if he wanted to go the mainstream route and make some sh*tty music, to make quick money he would have? he's taking up for the fact that sales are no longer based on skill or talent, but in how marketable you are

02-14-2006, 01:28 PM         #50
thaawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said

laffy taffy= is A simple ,childish songs,

ghost face is obviously prooving that the media ,and the radio is willing to put out any thing now days

you honestly think ghost face is jealous of these dudes?

hahaha
im pretty sure ghost could live with his track record any day opose to these laffy taffy guys who you will not hear about in few months.

its not a matter of some body making a hit

its a matter of how low the buisness would stoop to try to market a product.

real hip hop heads take shots at people thats what hip hop is based up on

since kool md and krs 1 days

u seem to be a new head or a youngin

Last edited by thaawater; 02-14-2006 at 01:29 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
+123online now  39
Fam! I'd Victimizie Her Insides Hourly
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+42online now  29
Video inside Dude Explains How He Stayed With His Unfaithful Woman Only For Her To C..
199 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+65online now  29
Video inside It's funny mtv never aired this clip of Pac saying everything was all g..
97 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+90online now  21
Chinese man wins World Series of Magic with this trick... :damnson:
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside CONFIRMED: Joe Budden back on drugs, Comes out of retirement to join Ma..
49 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Early Black Friday sale at GameStop starting 11/18
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  6
Lebron James First Adidas Vs. First Nike Sneaker