Ghostface Clowning D4L

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2006, 07:23 PM         #321
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen alot of hate on brian from the 1st page but you n*ggas silly if you dont think that D4L bullsh*t is a hit by definition. Just about everything is bullsh*t that gets spins but it doesnt change the fact that its a hit. Yall n*ggas is silly.
 12 years ago '05        #322
G_M_D 
space
space
$1,678 | Props total: 24 24
Ghost spittin the truth and out in Cali the Wallabee Champ is banging Holla-
 12 years ago '04        #323
focusedinsight 
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 47 47
 brian8947 said:
Must be mad that hes never had a hit, otherwise why would he clown a group who hasnt dissed him.
they need to be clowned but they gettin that money. i wouldn't hate em
 02-16-2006, 08:48 PM         #324
GrownMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm right there with Ghost and Rae.....
 02-16-2006, 09:00 PM         #325
Skrewface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Salami Man said:
I don't know if it's been said (Haven't read whole topic) but one thing that makes Ghost a legend?

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx...

and two other things are Ironman and Supreme Clientele
 12 years ago '04        #326
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,590 | Props total: 2979 2979
He could of gone at those dudes on Smack DVD...them mutha's are lame!
 02-16-2006, 10:31 PM         #327
Professa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stop_Snitchin said:
no one outside of NY know who ghostface is
lol fu*k d4l...that was a fu*king dumb statement...im from PA and i knew who the whole fu*kin wu-tang clan is...i kno girls from my school who listen to ghost so get outta here wit that bullsh*t
 02-17-2006, 01:20 AM         #328
RobCrotch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I find it disturbing that some people in this thread have the mentality that one should not have, or express, their opinion.

Isn't that exactly what Ghost was doing...expressing his opinion on a particular subject? How is that wrong? I mean, isn't having and expressing opinions part of a human's nature?

And to the guy who said Ghost has become stagnant, what are you talking about? He has shown a constant evolution, while not compromising his classic hip hop style.

Also, to even think Ghost is upset with the fact that D4L has produced a bigger selling single than he has is absurd. His alliance lies with the essense of hip hop and has nothing to do with sales -- that is why he is a great artist, and will be for quite some time.
 02-17-2006, 02:49 PM         #329
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RobCrotch said:
I find it disturbing that some people in this thread have the mentality that one should not have, or express, their opinion.

Isn't that exactly what Ghost was doing...expressing his opinion on a particular subject? How is that wrong? I mean, isn't having and expressing opinions part of a human's nature?

And to the guy who said Ghost has become stagnant, what are you talking about? He has shown a constant evolution, while not compromising his classic hip hop style.

Also, to even think Ghost is upset with the fact that D4L has produced a bigger selling single than he has is absurd. His alliance lies with the essense of hip hop and has nothing to do with sales -- that is why he is a great artist, and will be for quite some time.
A truly great hip-hop artist doesnt start beef when their is absolutely nothing to provoke them, they concentrate on making good music.

Ghost has not evolved his style, his production may be different bc rza doesnt handle much of it now, but his style has changed very little.

And for the last time i aint think d4l is better than ghost.
 02-17-2006, 02:59 PM         #330
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
A truly great hip-hop artist doesnt start beef when their is absolutely nothing to provoke them, they concentrate on making good music.

Ghost has not evolved his style, his production may be different bc rza doesnt handle much of it now, but his style has changed very little.

And for the last time i aint think d4l is better than ghost.

aer you crazy?

what he did was not start beef. he just commented on a wack song. its not like he made a damn diss track
 02-17-2006, 04:37 PM         #331
Spanish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
aer you crazy?

what he did was not start beef. he just commented on a wack song. its not like he made a damn diss track
Obviously brian8947 is afu*kin moron cuz he keeps posting the same dumb sh*t over and over again tryin to argue his case but its pointless and he's too dumb to see it-sh*t -he posted in this sh*t like 50 times-sayin the same sh*t.
Ghost can say whatever the fu*k he wants it dont mean he startin Beef cuz it aint like there gonna be any beef wit corny a.ss D4L-c'mon man just stop respondin to that clown. this sh*t is done wit-2 many dumbasses on this site that think they know everything about hip hop-2 sit and argue back and forth. ahem... like Stop_Snitchin-please n*gga...
 02-17-2006, 07:21 PM         #332
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
calling a wack song wack isnt hating

its not like he made a fu*kin diss track and sh*t

its called having respect for someone that doesnt put your name in their mouth you underpriveledged piece of sh*t
 02-17-2006, 07:22 PM         #333
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RobCrotch said:

duran duran?.......you lose
 02-17-2006, 10:57 PM         #334
GrandHustle17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
Must be mad that hes never had a hit, otherwise why would he clown a group who hasnt dissed him.
you right because all them n*gga put it down and keep it real street!!!
 12 years ago '04        #335
slickbandit 
space
space
$2,198 | Props total: 0 0
Ghostface is the sh*t, and he speaks the truth
 02-18-2006, 09:54 AM         #336
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrandHustle17 said:
you right because all them n*gga put it down and keep it real street!!!
Yea, the streets is bumpin wu-tang.

fu*k outta here
 02-20-2006, 12:53 AM         #337
RobCrotch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
duran duran?.......you lose

typical statement from someone who choses to be ignorant rather than explore.
 02-20-2006, 09:22 PM         #338
LeoWhoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When I go to the club I fu*k wit D4L. Not the most talanted song ever made. How many wack songs come out in year that get radio play??? Quite a few in my opinon and some by your favorite rapper. So why is it that this one group of n*ggaz are being hated on so hard? These n*ggaz are just tryin to get money makin music the way they want to. So when n*ggaz dis them just because they don't like it and don't talk about the other garbage that comes out. Then that makes u a HO!
 12 years ago '04        #339
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,082 | Props total: 21 21
ghost a good cat and im a get his cd but he mad cus dues from the south keep blowing no matter how wack they are in the north dudes aint saleing jack expect a few
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy