Ghostface Clowning D4L

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '05        #281
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
 Stop_Snitchin said:
no one outside of NY know who ghostface is
i hate you
 12 years ago '05        #282
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 siggiddy said:
Overall NO...Jay can touch the Streets, The Club, The Bounce, The Stories, etc....not hating on Pac...but everything was just Thug Life & Stories...you would never see Pac make a Excuse Me Miss or a 04 Bonnie & Clyde...so as far as overall still gotta go with Jay...keep naming..
who cares about Excuse Me Miss or 04 Bonnie & Clyde with the Pac chorus I'd rather listen to Dear Mama, Keep Ya Head Up, Holler If Ya Hear Me, They Don't Give A fu*k About Us, I Ain't Mad At Cha or Brenda's Got A Baby because every rapper got rap/r-n-b songs, hustle story songs, flossin songs but when you rap about real sh*t that's going on around you now that's where you seperate yourself from everyone else which is why alot of cats liked Pac because he dealt with real issues not storytelling most people want to hear about something they can relate to or going through not telling me Scooby Doos are shoes like in Excuse Me Miss
 02-15-2006, 02:22 PM         #283
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 alkoholyck said:
With good fu*king reason aswell. Why would someone who has been around for years and been a pioneer in hip hop wanna see it becoming bullsh*t? Seems like a pretty good reason to say sh*t. Why the fu*k should he sit there and give props to a group completely dumbing down hip hop and giving all the people that say hip hop is bullsh*t more ammo? You dam fu*king right he's mad at how pathetic n*ggas can make it so easily.
D4L didnt make it, they sold 250k.

If he thinks d4l is wack, then he doesnt have to give them props, but why go at them?

And I personally feel its n*ggas like ghost who are makin hip hop bullsh*t just as much as d4l is. Ghost is doin the same fu*kin thing he did 10 years ago.
 02-15-2006, 02:29 PM         #284
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:

If he thinks d4l is wack, then he doesnt have to give them props, but why go at them?

And I personally feel its n*ggas like ghost who are makin hip hop bullsh*t just as much as d4l is. Ghost is doin the same fu*kin thing he did 10 years ago.
What do you want him to do? Start singing a hook? Hes clowning them cause their making what he grew up in and help build, sh*t.
 12 years ago '04        #285
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
i don't like neither artist/group, d4l doesn't even rap they are more for party type music which is why they are selling so much, they don't have lyrical content like that, they aren't even trying to do that, they don't care its all about the money, ghostface is more into the lyrical content, if your gonna based it on that then yea, ghostface is better, but nobody gives a fu*k about that, cause mostly people buying sh*t now is for a good beat they can shake the a.ss to, especially the females and they out number the n*ggas anyway, but if ghostface did this them then thats stupid how you gonna diss somebody that doesn't even do the same type of music style that you do, then if they are so wack then why is he dissing them for no need to do that, so basically u know he is trying to get some attention, thats the whole point in dissing them cause, he knows d4l is getting alot of exposure right now, and i haven't heard nothin from ghostface in a long time anyway, and nobody cares about what they did in the past, its all about what is happening now in the present.

Last edited by stay alert; 02-15-2006 at 02:45 PM..
 02-15-2006, 02:51 PM         #286
R=77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dear Mods ---

Is There Anyway To Do Hate On More Than One Person At A Time

I Really Believe Anyone Defending D4l Needs To Be Hated On All At Once.....

Mods Please Create A Batch Job Where You Can Hate On Mutliple Uses

Yours Truly

A Real Hip Hop Fan!
 02-15-2006, 02:53 PM         #287
R=77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
And ghost is in no way a legend, in terms of skill he isnt, and in terms of impact he sure as fu*k isnt.
sorry ghost had your older brother dying his wallabies!
 12 years ago '05        #288
rippac4 
space
space
 R=77 said:
Dear Mods ---

Yours Truly

A Real Hip Hop Fan!
honestly I don't see anyone defending D4L it's just crazy for him to get at them cats like that he's a legend he shouldn't even worry about them but whether you like them or not cause I don't like them because they making money & getting alot of exposure with that one song whether it's good or bad publicity it's free promotion so I think since Ghost album coming out I believe in March he is trying to get his name out to the younger audience so they can be like who is this dissing D4L & then cop his sh*t but me personally would rather listen to Ghost than D4L
 12 years ago '04        #289
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 R=77 said:
sorry ghost had your older brother dying his wallabies!
oh sh*t lol
 02-15-2006, 03:04 PM         #290
R=77 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
1.He wasnt needed in the wu, 36 wouldve done the same thing without him.

2.You claim to know real hip hop and say this, I hope your kidding.

3.Once again, you claim to know real hip hop and say this, I hope your kidding.

4.So he has "dope lyrics", how is that any impact on hip hop

I wasnt the one who said no one knows ghost besides ny, there are wu-fans everywhere, but only internet n*ggas think its a classic. Didnt get 5 mics, isnt seen as a classic by music critics, isnt an overall classic.

What about Only Built For Cuban Links

Ghost was all over that and it wouldve been the same without him....

And dont front you know you had a "Purple Tape"

-The world cant touch Ghost's Purple Tape... Rae's the cohost-

Ghostface - Mighty Health/Supreme Clientle
 12 years ago '04        #291
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 rippac4 said:
honestly I don't see anyone defending D4L it's just crazy for him to get at them cats like that he's a legend he shouldn't even worry about them but whether you like them or not cause I don't like them because they making money & getting alot of exposure with that one song whether it's good or bad publicity it's free promotion so I think since Ghost album coming out I believe in March he is trying to get his name out to the younger audience so they can be like who is this dissing D4L & then cop his sh*t but me personally would rather listen to Ghost than D4L
I highly doubt that ghost is dissin d4l to get sells most people probably wont even here about this
 12 years ago '05        #292
rippac4 
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
I highly doubt that ghost is dissin d4l to get sells most people probably wont even here about this
if it becomes constant people will hear about especially when he start doing promotions on radios & sh*t it will get out because people open they eyez when it comes to any beef
 12 years ago '05        #293
illc 
space
space
$200 | Props total: 0 0
 Stop_Snitchin said:
no one outside of NY know who ghostface is

im in england and i know who ghostface is
 12 years ago '04        #294
david1972 1 heat pts
space
space
$349 | Props total: 0 0
i dont think he's really going at them to start a beef. he's just saying that sh*t is wack(which it is) and saying its not real hiphop. listen to d4l's sh*t man, the tracks sound like a 5year old made them sh*ts during playtime or some sh*t. them n*ggas is wack as fu*k man face it. them dudes are cartoon characters, n*ggas want to hear some real sh*t.

Last edited by david1972; 02-15-2006 at 05:01 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #295
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
my n*gga P.O. dissed em too lol

this aint a plug..(well kinda)

but u can peep the track too

02-15-2006, 04:00 PM         #296
Skilz10179 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rufus The Stunt said:
That's how it used to be, wack artists would get clowned for being wack. I'm not mad at ghost at all for that
Word the fu*k up!
 02-15-2006, 04:01 PM         #297
been_grimm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
Im just curious, what is this ghostface hit you keep talking about? Daytona 500 is the only one that comes to mind and that was only a hit among wu heads.

Ghost is an aight mc, im not saying hes trash, im just sayin that hes a clown for dissing a group that hasnt said anything about him.

Credibility gone:finger:
 02-15-2006, 04:03 PM         #298
Skilz10179 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R=77 said:
Dear Mods ---

Yours Truly

A Real Hip Hop Fan!
Props! Kids today don't even know what Hip hop is...........
 12 years ago '04        #299
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 231 231
Face koo in all but its not they went triple plat.I dont even think they even at 200k yet.Its dumb club song n prolly 50% of that crowd will be grinding some hoes off that sh*t at another club or whatvea.Dl4 are 2 hit wonders.Afew months from now cats will be like who.Then another area/artist/group will be runnin sh*t n they get sh*t on.The cycle continues.The whole snap music bs was just broke cats usin fruity loops who got lucky.
 02-15-2006, 04:30 PM         #300
JerseyReppin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:

YOUR AN idiot

hip hop is brought up on battling first off

if somebody is wack u can go at em and get them outta here

d4L is wack so why not play there gay beat at a show and tell everyone else that it's wack

cuz if u don't do that then we will have a lot of other wack garbage that will be played feel me.

so if u ask me and real true hip hop heads they would tell u the same thing

and u got an AVY of JAY-Z FIRST ALBUM COVER
then u ask why is ghost going at d4L
YOU THINK JAY-Z LIKES D4L / jay saw there video and wanted to come back to the game i bet
ya favorite rapper watches them on tv and shakes his head / and i do the same
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
147 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
108 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
28 comments
2 days ago