Ghostface Clowning D4L

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 59
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-14-2006, 05:22 PM         #241
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
Matter of fact...this was in the Wu-Book and Jay said this sh*t On MTV...it outside a night club...Jay caught GZA slippin...thats all....

if anyone has more info on that id like to hear it cant believe this is the first ive heard of this




 tweedle said:
He had every type of track, just like Jay does. Story tracks, club tracks, tracks for bi*chs, thug tracks etc. The only thing Jay has is tracks about hustling

wait how does he have every type of track just like jay, but jay only has tracks about hustling?
 12 years ago '04        #242
money36 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
I agree with him. The music thats getting played now is awful.
 02-14-2006, 05:28 PM         #243
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
he doesnt?...That cat in your avy thinks so...and Jeezy thinks so (AAAyyyyeee)
umm am i saigon or jeezy?? and besides, im a runnin back n*gga cuzz im straight off the block (which was proly bitten) giv me 2 good punches he has
 12 years ago '05        #244
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 MURDAMAZE said:
umm am i saigon or jeezy?? and besides, im a runnin back n*gga cuzz im straight off the block (which was proly bitten) giv me 2 good punches he has
n*gga you just had all those jeezy quotes and now you saigon...come on b..

*You Only Get half a bar*

fu*k yall n*ggas....
 02-14-2006, 05:53 PM         #245
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
n*gga you just had all those jeezy quotes and now you saigon...come on b..

*You Only Get half a bar*

fu*k yall n*ggas....
umm all that jeezy sh*t was a joke, i know how serious u take tha internet so u might not understand..

and..

*stop talkin like dis*

u look like a nerd
 12 years ago '05        #246
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 MURDAMAZE said:
umm all that jeezy sh*t was a joke, i know how serious u take tha internet so u might not understand..

and..

*stop talkin like dis*

u look like a nerd
*Tells You to read my sig*

*Tells You I dont E-Beef*

*Understands Your Mad*

*Looks At Your Activity It's at 93% Mines Is 63%*

*Understands You're On More Then Me*

*Tells You It's Ok*
 12 years ago '06        #247
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 53 53
 siggiddy said:
*Tells You to read my sig*

*Tells You I dont E-Beef*

*Understands Your Mad*

*Looks At Your Activity It's at 93% Mines Is 63%*

*Understands You're On More Then Me*

*Tells You It's Ok*
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

got em

"tells you its ok"

haha
 02-14-2006, 06:12 PM         #248
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
*Tells You to read my sig*

*Tells You I dont E-Beef*

*Understands Your Mad*

*Looks At Your Activity It's at 93% Mines Is 63%*

*Understands You're On More Then Me*

*Tells You It's Ok*
*tells Him to hop off and get a life*

*reads ur sig*

*notices its gay as fu*k*

*wonders why sigiddy puts that sh*t in his sig wen he e-beefs all the time*

*tells him to go smack himself for thinkin jay is the best*

*bumps im not a writer ima biter*


Last edited by MURDAMAZE; 02-14-2006 at 06:16 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #249
siggiddy 
space
avatar space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 MURDAMAZE said:
*tells u to hop off and get a life*

*reads ur sig*

*notices its gay as fu*k*

*wonders why sigiddy puts that sh*t in his sig wen he e-beefs all the time*

*tells him to go smack himself for thinkin jay is the best*

*bumps im not a writer ima biter*
just cause me and Tweedle had different views on sh*t you think it was beef???....you dont know me kid...I aint never seen you on here...so how you figure I E-Beef...oh I forgot you follow my every move...you're wasting my time...I done with you...
 02-14-2006, 06:30 PM         #250
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even know who the fu*k d4l is
...ghostface would probly tell u himself he never had a huge hit....BUT, his worst is 10xs better then 99% of anyone elses best

ghost supreme clientele / or ironman >>>> your favorite rappers catalog...unless your favorite is nas or raekwon
 02-14-2006, 06:32 PM         #251
stunreal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ghost is real
 02-14-2006, 06:36 PM         #252
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said:
*tells Him to hop off and get a life*

*reads ur sig*

*notices its gay as fu*k*

*wonders why sigiddy puts that sh*t in his sig wen he e-beefs all the time*

*tells him to go smack himself for thinkin jay is the best*

*bumps im not a writer ima biter*
lmao
 12 years ago '04        #253
Zirov 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 420 420
 Stop_Snitchin said:
no one outside of NY know who ghostface is
Im Australian and I listen to Ghostface...
The entire Wu are massive overseas especially Europe, and anyone who appreciates real hip hop listens to Ghost...

Your a fu*kin idiot by the way....
 02-14-2006, 06:43 PM         #254
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^theres somethin ive noticed about australians and message boards, their always on some name callin sh*t. u made your point and was cool but then u ended it with some disrespect...except someones opinion then move on
 02-14-2006, 07:25 PM         #255
RicFlair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cashrules93 said:
^^^theres somethin ive noticed about australians and message boards, their always on some name callin sh*t. u made your point and was cool but then u ended it with some disrespect...except someones opinion then move on

accept
 02-14-2006, 07:56 PM         #256
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah accept
 02-14-2006, 08:22 PM         #257
**CHIKO** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
^ Yea, a "hit" would be a song that is popular by definition, so what hit has ghostface had?

I dont think any of you cats get my point, its not d4l>Ghostface, its that ghost is a clown for dissing a group that didnt diss him bc hes mad hes never had a hit.
hold up b he's had daytona 500 he was on ice cream che che la ghost wit u god and that's what i can think of off the top
 02-14-2006, 08:24 PM         #258
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
just cause me and Tweedle had different views on sh*t you think it was beef???....you dont know me kid...I aint never seen you on here...so how you figure I E-Beef...oh I forgot you follow my every move...you're wasting my time...I done with you...
umm u juss admitted u ebeef in ur "every move"... and im wasting ur time? nah actually ur wastin ur own time goin on the internet 24/7... and u aint done with me, IM DONE WITH U, bi*ch..
 02-14-2006, 08:31 PM         #259
**CHIKO** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The main reason Ghost is dissing 'em is because them n*ggas is wack no matter how you look at it. They're beats probobly would've been hot back when 2 live crew was doin they thing, mater fact they beats would've still been sh*tty Ghost is just mad cuz we got n*ggas like d4l sh*ttin on rap music when they don't even deserve to touch a mic
 12 years ago '05        #260
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 brian8947 said:
All That I Got Is You is the only arguable one, and evn that wasnt a real hit, run and tush flopped.

I dont give a fu*k about how much real hip-hop ghostface puts out, thats not what the argument is about, its about the fact that ghostface cant stand the fact that some unlyrical rappers can make a big hit, while he cant, so he dissed them without them dissing him.
With good fu*king reason aswell. Why would someone who has been around for years and been a pioneer in hip hop wanna see it becoming bullsh*t? Seems like a pretty good reason to say sh*t. Why the fu*k should he sit there and give props to a group completely dumbing down hip hop and giving all the people that say hip hop is bullsh*t more ammo? You dam fu*king right he's mad at how pathetic n*ggas can make it so easily.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 14
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy