Ghostface Clowning D4L

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2006, 04:13 PM         #181
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
NO!!!! Bleek isn't in any shadow except his...Young Chris is more in the shadow if you ask me...And say if The Commission Album would've dropped if B.I.G. didnt pass...you really think Jay would get murdered on every track....NO...He's too nice for that...another dumb statement by you sir...

*Still Listening To Supreme Clientle On Saturday Night*
Jays overrated. Not even Top 10. Get mad
 02-14-2006, 04:14 PM         #182
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ben Codean said:
Being a member of a team and dropping two solos is not a musical accomplishment. There is nothing legendary about that.
He dropped 5 solo albums but I only see 2 of them Classics. Would you consider Nas a legend?
 02-14-2006, 04:16 PM         #183
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
I wasnt the one who said no one knows ghost besides ny, there are wu-fans everywhere, but only internet n*ggas think its a classic. Didnt get 5 mics, isnt seen as a classic by music critics, isnt an overall classic.
So Lil Kim - The nekkid Truth is a classic cause it got 5 mics?
 02-14-2006, 04:16 PM         #184
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
I never said Jay made rap wack but he brought alot of these teeny boppers into hip hop.

A legend can be argued by alot of different circles. The Teeny Boppers will say 50 is a legend, the Post 2000 people will say Jay is a legend(Not just them but mainly them), the old school hip hop heads will say Rakim, KRS, Wu are legends, the Underground heads will say MF Doom is a legend.

You just said

So 2 million + 900 + 200 + 500 + 500 = 4.1 million. I didnt add it up properly before. So that is millions of records sold.

50 will never be a legend unless he can drop another album or 2 to the same callibre of POTD or GRODT
I said about 2 million solo, as in 900+200+500+500

You said jay brought a lot of teeny boppers into hip hop, is that not a big impact?

Yea, everyone will say different cats are legends, but when it comes down to it, there are legends pretty much across the board, and ghost is not one of them.
 12 years ago '05        #185
siggiddy 
space
space
$7,606 | Props total: 1168 1168
 tweedle- said:
I made my point tho..thats all you can say...and thats opinionated...

*Realizes You Dont Know What You're Talking About*

*Laughs At You*

*Stops Listening To Supreme Clientle*

*Listens To Blueprint*
 02-14-2006, 04:18 PM         #186
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
either way everyones makin too much out of some sh*t he said at a concert. its his opinion of the song. its not like he made a diss track and sh*t. then i would agree with the dude with the reasonable doubt avy.
I agree. The argument has really shifted away from this anyway its now about how "great" Ghostface is and how he is better than (insert whoever here ). Ghostface has the right to state his opinion about whatever he wants.
 12 years ago '04        #187
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 tweedle- said:
Sloow Down .. Sloooow Dowwwwn.. Son has got arguably the best album ever under his belt and hes not top 10??!?! this thread is getting out of contol. He's got the second most charisma of an MC ever. (1st is pac)
 02-14-2006, 04:19 PM         #188
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
I said about 2 million solo, as in 900+200+500+500

You said jay brought a lot of teeny boppers into hip hop, is that not a big impact?

Yea, everyone will say different cats are legends, but when it comes down to it, there are legends pretty much across the board, and ghost is not one of them.
Oh ok, misread it. 2 million is still millions of records.

No, Mike Jones, Paul Wall and D4L probably brought a bunch of fans over, does that make them legends?

Only to the teeny boppers. If you are an actual proper hip hop fan and youve listened to the Wu Tang albums + his solo albums, you can say hes a legend. I bet you havent even heard Ghostfaces albums
 12 years ago '05        #189
siggiddy 
space
space
 EMBARK said:
Sloow Down .. Sloooow Dowwwwn.. Son has got arguably the best album ever under his belt and hes not top 10??!?! this thread is getting out of contol. He's got the second most charisma of an MC ever. (1st is pac)
Understands..
 02-14-2006, 04:20 PM         #190
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
What makes me laugh @ you is the fact that You keep saying "You hope im kidding" but you dont know enough to actually spit a name disputing what ive said..If ghost wantnt the first popular and most resiliant MC with an original flow and slang then who is???? E-40?!!?! Theres no way you can prove some dumb sh*t like Wu would have have been the same without ghost when hes been the most sucussful solo artist.
K, 36 chambers changed the game, I cant absolutely prove it wouldve without ghost, but that album had ghost on a few tracks, none of the big hits, and the albums main selling point was how it was being called a musical classic due to the production like nothing else.

Original flow? How is his flow original? And the slang thing is hard, bc ghost is not a popular rapper and never was. But anyway, if you mean any known rapper then e-40, if you mean any big selling rapper then snoop.
 02-14-2006, 04:20 PM         #191
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
He dropped 5 solo albums but I only see 2 of them Classics. Would you consider Nas a legend?
It doesnt matter because its all opinion.
 02-14-2006, 04:21 PM         #192
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Oh ok, misread it. 2 million is still millions of records.

No, Mike Jones, Paul Wall and D4L probably brought a bunch of fans over, does that make them legends?

Only to the teeny boppers. If you are an actual proper hip hop fan and youve listened to the Wu Tang albums + his solo albums, you can say hes a legend. I bet you havent even heard Ghostfaces albums
No I used to bump ironman a lot. Mike Jones might've sold some records, but he hasnt changed a thing. Just bc some hardcore online rap fans think someones a legend does not make them one.
 02-14-2006, 04:22 PM         #193
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EMBARK said:
lmao. The best album ever? Im sorry I never realised Reasonable Doubt was better than:

OB4CL
36 Chambers
All Eyes on Me
Me Against the World
Illmatic
Paid in Full
Ready to Die
Doggystyle
The Score
No One Can do it better

Do I need to continue?
 02-14-2006, 04:23 PM         #194
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brian8947 said:
No I used to bump ironman a lot. Mike Jones might've sold some records, but he hasnt changed a thing. Just bc some hardcore online rap fans think someones a legend does not make them one.
Im not talking about people online. Go ask some people that were around when 36 Chambers dropeed, ask them if Ghost is a legend and then come back with an answer
 12 years ago '05        #195
siggiddy 
space
space
 tweedle- said:
lmao. The best album ever? Im sorry I never realised Reasonable Doubt was better than:

OB4CL
36 Chambers
All Eyes on Me
Me Against the World
Illmatic
Paid in Full
Ready to Die
Doggystyle
The Score
No One Can do it better

Do I need to continue?
It is...so yes you need to continue...I only agree with OB4CL, 36, Illmatic, & Ready To Die, wow forgot Paid In Full

Last edited by siggiddy; 02-14-2006 at 04:27 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #196
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
Ok I gotta hear this... if the flows NOT original then someone else flows like ghost? WHO???

For the record neither E40 nor snoop is as relevant as ghost is. Possibly snoop but everyone is pretty clear about how much snoops flow has fallen off.
 12 years ago '04        #197
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:

OB4CL
36 Chambers
All Eyes on Me
Me Against the World
Illmatic
Paid in Full
Ready to Die
Doggystyle
The Score
No One Can do it better

Do I need to continue?
I didnt say it was the best because there is no best. I said arguably one of the best. But it is definately better than no one can do it better, Me against the world, Doggystle, and the score..

Point is if you rapped on any of the other albums then you obviously can make your case for being in the top 10

Last edited by EMBARK; 02-14-2006 at 04:29 PM..
 02-14-2006, 04:28 PM         #198
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 siggiddy said:
It is...so yes you need to continue...I only agree with OB4CL, 36, Illmatic, & Ready To Die
Noone even really talked about Reasonable Doubt when it dropped. It was a sick album but it was never rated as high as it is today. Funny how as an artist gets bigger, their previous albums get better
 02-14-2006, 04:29 PM         #199
Ben Codean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tweedle- said:
Im not talking about people online. Go ask some people that were around when 36 Chambers dropeed, ask them if Ghost is a legend and then come back with an answer

That also depends on where you are from. Wu tang aint popular downsouth. I never knew anyone playing Wu tang sh*t but white people. True story.
 02-14-2006, 04:31 PM         #200
MURDAMAZE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaha, i wonder how D4L is gonna take this... haha can u imagine those clowns makin a diss track.. haha.. ghost is dat n*gga, jeaa
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago