Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2006, 07:18 AM         #101
capdaddy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joes A bi*ch a.ss n*gga Anyway he didnt do sh*t when 50 stepped to him hes a Whoore!
 02-17-2006, 11:37 AM         #102
PaPiAssassin609 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capdaddy said:
Fat Joes A bi*ch a.ss n*gga Anyway he didnt do sh*t when 50 stepped to him hes a Whoore!
50 stepped to him? where the you get that from?
if you talking about the vma's, then you probably dont know what steppin to somebody means...

me personally, i think 50 and yayo only said that because they knew they HAD to respond, or they was gonna get talked about all day, feel me?:banghead:
 12 years ago '04        #103
bmore 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 0 0
He'll never have the respect that nas or jay has, "as a hip hop fan" he should know that. The fact that he would even comment on what someone else is doing let us know that he has grown up.

There comes a time where you have to act your own age. Nas and Jay did that.
 02-17-2006, 12:57 PM         #104
PaPiAssassin609 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all that shyt people keep mentionin is, "he banged his baby mom's"
aight that all good, but the man thing he disrespected was his kid...
when he said "skeeted in Jeep left condoms in ya baby seat"
what about that?
 02-17-2006, 12:58 PM         #105
PaPiAssassin609 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmore said:
He'll never have the respect that nas or jay has, "as a hip hop fan" he should know that. The fact that he would even comment on what someone else is doing let us know that he has grown up.

There comes a time where you have to act your own age. Nas and Jay did that.
LOL look at this guy, he like 8 yrs old trying to act like he know what hip hop really is...
go by a lil zane cd or something :finger:
 12 years ago '04        #106
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
Fat Joe is straight up garbage...no one gives a fu*k what he thinks
 12 years ago '05        #107
landlord151515 137 heat pts137
space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 2318 2318
fat joe? who is that? lol
 12 years ago '04        #108
bmore 
space
space
$860 | Props total: 0 0
 PaPiAssassin609 said:
LOL look at this guy, he like 8 yrs old trying to act like he know what hip hop really is...
go by a lil zane cd or something :finger:

Whoa wait a mintute. I'm grown dude. I may look young but I'm actually 22 and 6' 2" and thats MY own crib behind me that I purchased. And I copped it myself. I'm probably older than you buddy.

Just means when I'm eighty (lord willing that I get that far) I'll still look half my age.

Do ya thing though funny man. The same unexplicable reason that you commented on my looks, is the same reason why this whack a.ss dude Fat Joe had to comment of Nas and Jay...just to have something to say.

Last edited by bmore; 02-17-2006 at 10:32 PM..
 02-17-2006, 10:47 PM         #109
Kali Watcher 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the hell is this fat peice of sh*t gonna comment on somebody that was the king of new york hip hop when fat joe was still hanging off puns d*ck anways dont got much to say on this but fat joe fell off a long time ago and dont be suprized if he does a track with 50 just for that money that he ohh so desperately needs fu*k fat joe and if he was a real friend he wouldn't of let puns family sell that precious pun merchandise that they pawned off on ebay lol:banghead:

Last edited by Kali Watcher; 02-17-2006 at 10:49 PM..
 02-17-2006, 11:23 PM         #110
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If any man in the game deserves to chase money sell out like some of ya say
is nas-this one motherfu*ker that deserves success and wealth after holding it down with the most credible career in hip hop-who the fu*k can hold it down for 10+ years with consistency in rhymes and never slow down with skillz?

man nas paid his dues already-time to feed the fam and r*pe the game
of its currency-hip hop been dead im pretty sure she will be happy to a for once a real n*gga juice her.

and regarding fat joe-please n*gga cant even get his fam to eat properly
what the fu*k does he know about making moves?
he is basing his opinion on teh hate he got for jigga-fat joe been on the game for a long a.ss time and pun accomplished everything fat joe wants to be in half of his career come on...

Last edited by jae phill; 02-17-2006 at 11:27 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #111
krs1 
space
space
space
$2,106 | Props total: 4 4
 SeiloDeluxe said:
i can understand both sides, they only got diffrent motivations. joe keepin it real while Nas is huntin that cash
as a hiphop fan, im glad nas gonna get more of a push now and do the numbers he need to be doin. im also hoppin joey gets the same push as well.
 02-18-2006, 12:13 AM         #112
FlyOrDie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drunk By Myself said:
Why should Nas give a fu*k? he ate Jay in the battle...has a new chick...is a grown a.ss man...and is inking a deal to further help himself and his music

Its retarded to say he sold out. Nas is mentally stable. IMO He knows his talent and music is better than Jay-z's. Why should he hold on to the past... thats for the weak

Jay is great and all but is seriously overrated. keeping it real? whens the last time Jay-Z put out ANYTHING on the same "REALNESS" level as nas?
nah jay was too busy sellin out for cash

English?
 02-18-2006, 02:59 PM         #113
jae phill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlyOrDie said:
English?

his response was clear like day, i understood and i agree with everything he said.
 02-18-2006, 03:11 PM         #114
johnwoo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who's Fat Joe?????????????????????
 12 years ago '05        #115
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,823 | Props total: 1526 1526
fat joe has beef wit jay-z from a long time ago, he even dissed him on his last album, that's why he's mad at nas, but no one gives a fuk what fat joe thinks
 02-18-2006, 05:44 PM         #116
Ramazed 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao.
 12 years ago '05        #117
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Fat Joe is wack as fu*k, his career is over
 02-19-2006, 02:48 PM         #118
JOEKILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Clearly fat joe is not a Jay z fan, clearly.
 12 years ago '04        #119
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 10 10
 PaPiAssassin609 said:
All ya'll hating on Fat Joe... He keepin it strictly street... yall just aint seein the picture... if we beefin, we beefin thats it... now if we make up thats cool feel me, but the shyt that happen between jigga and nas aint cool... they actin like butt buddies n shyt, like shyt aint neva go down... jigga is a punk @$$ f@g, he strictly comercial.... just like a "50 Cent"...
and somebody on here said that they supposed to be getting together too???
i dont know if yall remember but jigga did say "I'm about a dolla what the phuck is 50 cent"
phuck nas, phuck jigga, and phuck 50 punk @$$
Fat Joe is Real...

Oh yeah....Lean Back was as street as you can get....get outta here....Thats the biggest commerical song of 2005
 02-19-2006, 03:07 PM         #120
Candor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See I would accept the whole "Nas has moved on from that" type sh*t if Nas was working with Jay as a co-CEO or something, but in all reality nas is working for Jay-Z therefore Jay has the power to put him out and make him money or leave him on the shelf.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy