Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
and fat joe has done nothing really to help his crew get on, it took g years for remy to have an album, and TS was basically Big Pun and Cuban Link....
 12 years ago '05        #82
ddot 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
 NoneyaB said:
A lot of Nas worshippers on this site. I'm a big Nas fan, but I can admit that signing under Jay is kinda weak. Not just because of the previous disrespect, also because the man has been in the game for longer than Jay, calls himself a general, and now works for Jay.

You gotta admit thats kinda weak.
Co Sighn!
 12 years ago '04        #83
iketaurus 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
 flowmatic said:
fat joe's one confused dude ,first
"How do you become a friend to a person who disrespects your baby's mother? "
then says (talkin bout g-unit ofcoz)
"Their whole image is made up of beefs and disrespecting people and stuff like that," he said. "I never really liked hip hop beefs and people talking bad about each other."

dude confused ..
feeling the avator son
 12 years ago '04        #84
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
man yall tripping it aint even about that...DEF JAM a.ss holes....DEF jam...but then again, I don't know how I really feel about that either...lol
 02-15-2006, 05:52 PM         #85
smoothassasin7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok this is the ish fat joe lately have been acting bi*chy i guess he feelin his man b00bs but on the real nas if u r a tru fan u will know he always had subliminal sh*ts on his baby mother but love the hell out of his daughter destiny and guess what folks nas is married to kelis yeah thats another woman ... hell fat joe need to handle his ish going on with remy before he speak on other ish and make a decent album and his hit lean back was stolen ...plus they even said they r not friends but hell in a good postion music wise to do damage and joe mad he is not apart of the ish if he still have a record deal...
 02-15-2006, 06:47 PM         #86
Trevor aka TB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...fu*k a fat joe
 02-15-2006, 07:13 PM         #87
FTPVETERAN410 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe speakin the truth tho
 12 years ago '05        #88
HolidayStylez 
space
space
$359 | Props total: 0 0
 DCbullezzz02 said:
man he speaking the truth......this is coming from a huge Nas fan
I feel you dude. But who really cares what Fat Joe has to say?
 02-15-2006, 09:21 PM         #89
squadlyfe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i like nas more than almost any rapper out .....but its some gay sh*t to sign to a n*gga that dissed u ......but its some very weak sh*t to sign with someone who announced to the world they had s3x wit ya baby mama .....f dat sh*t
 02-15-2006, 10:03 PM         #90
J-Cue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jigga is the man and all, actually my favorite rapper. but wtf man. it make the beef look fake. plus i wanted Jay to do some wack rapper on a track! on another note, joe should jsut stop, he doesnt want it wit nas
 12 years ago '04        #91
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
My words to Fat Joe - I died as a hip hop fan when I heard your last 3 albums.
 12 years ago '04        #92
Urban Adult 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 3 3
I absolutely remember Nas saying that when he comes out with GOD's Son, that he would teach these boys how to be men. I know that GOD's Son came out a minute ago, but what you guys are missing is that to actually grow, means in some cases to actually go against what you were about just yesterday. Holding fast to this type of growth takes a courage that alot of people don't have, or are willing to face. It's a sign of true manhood to stick to your guns regardless of what others think...because in your wisdom you know it's good for you in the long run.

Do you actually want to think for Nas...I beg your pardon...he don't really need it.

Just some thoughts
 12 years ago '04        #93
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2405 2405
joe says he doesnt like beefs, as hes talking sh*t about nas....

F FAT JOE
real talk for the simple fact that Fat Joe for one in reality has been k!llin himself for years to be in a position where he could be as established and noticed as far as Jay is concerned, that is obvious being that he has never liked Jay and that sh*t burns him inside. 2. He needs to worry about his own click cause in reality if you look at his track record he does not really let anybody else in his click shine at all, (which is fu*ked up, no one not Tony Sunshine, Prospect not any of them have even dropped albums, so he needs to shut da fu*k up and mind his business.
3. if Nas and Jay wan to settle their differences in whatever manner they see fit that's there business and it was very lucrative for the both of them, yeah Jay tried Nas wit that baby mother sh*t, but it was a cheap shot in the after math of when Nas k!lled his a.ss with Ether, period. Jay says it even now that he did not sign Nas nor can you sign an artist of that stature, but you can make him a partner, Joey crack just vexed cause he ain't seein those Jigga dividends and never will and once again it's k!llin him.

Last edited by marcchrome; 02-16-2006 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: .........................
 02-16-2006, 02:48 PM         #94
PaPiAssassin609 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All ya'll hating on Fat Joe... He keepin it strictly street... yall just aint seein the picture... if we beefin, we beefin thats it... now if we make up thats cool feel me, but the shyt that happen between jigga and nas aint cool... they actin like butt buddies n shyt, like shyt aint neva go down... jigga is a punk @$$ f@g, he strictly comercial.... just like a "50 Cent"...
and somebody on here said that they supposed to be getting together too???
i dont know if yall remember but jigga did say "I'm about a dolla what the phuck is 50 cent"
phuck nas, phuck jigga, and phuck 50 punk @$$
Fat Joe is Real...
 12 years ago '04        #95
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 135 135
and yall gotta remember jay didnt even fu*k nas baby mother until nas was through with her anyway so its like a n*gga u dont even know fu*king ya ex y the fu*k shud nas care even though it does kind of make him look like a little man but it was a smart business move
 02-16-2006, 03:07 PM         #96
ai3theanswer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe is givin us real talk man g-unit is profile because they beef wit everyone, they ain't even that nice... and seriously how u gonna respect a man u talks sh*t about to baby's mamma
 02-16-2006, 03:22 PM         #97
MusiqBeast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if Nas had signed to 50 i bet half y'all sayin Nas is a grown man would be sayin Nas was a sell out... and as u guys say thats "REAL TALK"
 12 years ago '04        #98
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2405 2405
All ya'll hating on Fat Joe... He keepin it strictly street... yall just aint seein the picture... if we beefin, we beefin thats it... now if we make up thats cool feel me, but the shyt that happen between jigga and nas aint cool... they actin like butt buddies n shyt, like shyt aint neva go down... jigga is a punk @$$ f@g, he strictly comercial.... just like a "50 Cent"...
and somebody on here said that they supposed to be getting together too???
i dont know if yall remember but jigga did say "I'm about a dolla what the phuck is 50 cent"
phuck nas, phuck jigga, and phuck 50 punk @$$
Fat Joe is Real...
that's why n*ggas ain't neva gonna have sh*t cause all we do is beef and let the ego's get the best of us, and theses crackers sit back count they money and laugh, "look at these spics and n zzzzzzs" fu*k that i ain't goin down that road
 02-16-2006, 03:42 PM         #99
PaPiAssassin609 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcchrome said:
that's why n*ggas ain't neva gonna have sh*t cause all we do is beef and let the ego's get the best of us, and theses crackers sit back count they money and laugh, "look at these spics and n zzzzzzs" fu*k that i ain't goin down that road
thats mad true though... but you gotta feel me though....
if you disrepected me THAT bad, in jigga's and nas situation, i cant forget shyt like that. it would still be in the back of my mind feel me...
But Joe is real everybody knows that :applause:
Jigga and nas = :finger:
 12 years ago '04        #100
focusedinsight 
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 47 47
is terrible
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments