Feb 14 - Fat Joe Speaks Out On Nas & Jay-Z

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2006, 08:02 PM         #61
rara2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha funny
 02-14-2006, 08:08 PM         #62
#1gunner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCbullezzz02 said:
man he speaking the truth......this is coming from a huge Nas fan
Thats real talk. How y'all gone hgate on this man for that. If any cat direspect yo baby mom then thats automatic beef. Thsts still yo kids ma.
 02-14-2006, 08:19 PM         #63
RaggedyDaMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do we even care about joey wack the dudes cred was shot when puns wife auctioned his chain on ebay and remy martin the wackest chick out there air his punk a.ss
 12 years ago '05        #64
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
nas sold out, jay-z's the slave driver, fat joe's right, but he need to chk his bytch remy ma 1st...
 02-14-2006, 08:45 PM         #65
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"u Can Have An Ol Lady, But Them Hoes..................they For Eveybody
Let Her Go Dog, That Aint Ya Hoe Dog"-- Juvy
 12 years ago '04        #66
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
 Myworld82 said:
Joe already got sonned by 50, who isn't that great...now, you want to get sonned by Nas too, lol....
couldnt have said it better
 02-14-2006, 10:02 PM         #67
gibnshyt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with all of you.......fat joe is a.ss....and remy is ten times better than him...tru story
 12 years ago '05        #68
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
Why do all u n*ggas keep sayin Jigga is Nas's boss. All Jigga can do is give input on Nas's album. That's it. He will only help him oversee his next few projects. He aint signin Nas's checks,(i.e. Young Jeezy, Ne-Yo,Tierra Marie) LA Reid is the man over Nas.
 02-14-2006, 10:50 PM         #69
CHANELINK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man you n*ggas is ignorant. Since when does making peace mean you soft?? If you ask me, it shows whos really grown men and whos still little boys. Nas and Jay had they beef but its over now. It wasnt like they was on some Pac and Biggie sh*t tryna k!ll each other anyway. It was lyrical and you n*ggas on boxden are all buggin. All that forever grudging, hatred, jealousy , etc is straight female sh*t. You n*ggas need hugs forreal. Yall talk allat gangsta/soft sh*t but go and call n*ggas like Beans and Cassidy stupid for gettin booked. These are examples of n*ggas who live they sh*t. The media as a whole needs to wake the fu*k up and chill with allis bullsh*t. Let the n*ggas live man damn. Let Nas and Jay both make they paper, the way they wanna do it. Yall act like yall fu*king and sucking Nas's d*ck the way yall be talking. Like yall his ex bi*ch mad throwing fits/talking sh*t cuz he moved on.
 02-14-2006, 10:54 PM         #70
topcontender 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CHANELINK said:
Man you n*ggas is ignorant. Since when does making peace mean you soft?? If you ask me, it shows whos really grown men and whos still little boys. Nas and Jay had they beef but its over now. It wasnt like they was on some Pac and Biggie sh*t tryna k!ll each other anyway. It was lyrical and you n*ggas on boxden are all buggin. All that forever grudging, hatred, jealousy , etc is straight female sh*t. You n*ggas need hugs forreal. Yall talk allat gangsta/soft sh*t but go and call n*ggas like Beans and Cassidy stupid for gettin booked. These are examples of n*ggas who live they sh*t. The media as a whole needs to wake the fu*k up and chill with allis bullsh*t. Let the n*ggas live man damn. Let Nas and Jay both make they paper, the way they wanna do it. Yall act like yall fu*king and sucking Nas's d*ck the way yall be talking. Like yall his ex bi*ch mad throwing fits/talking sh*t cuz he moved on.
I feel you but damn son....an essay?
 02-14-2006, 10:58 PM         #71
CHANELINK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 topcontender said:
I feel you but damn son....an essay?
Had to express myself fam...these n*ggas be buggin on here
 02-14-2006, 11:29 PM         #72
SozaSpecial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas been keepin it real since illmatic now the n*gga tryna get paid...sh*t n*gga can't rap forever, it aint like he got this big a.ss empire like other n*ggaz
 12 years ago '04        #73
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
He NEEDS to speak on how Remy Ma has been getting on him and why Pun's family has TS chains on eBay. He can hate on 50 all he wants - and he should because they have beef but at the end of the day (from the beginning) 50's eating right.

And Nas - is stupid for not handling his business, fell off horribly but don't nothing move but the money.
 12 years ago '04        #74
brooklonsfinest 
space
space
$1,379 | Props total: 51 51
 MusiqBeast said:
"queens n*ggas run u n*ggas ask russell simmons" - Nas on Ether...
i guess he can throw that line away now.. jay is runnin him now.. SMH
wow, never thought of that , so true. props
 12 years ago '04        #75
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 732 732
Joe is just mad becuase nobody feels him like 50,Nas,or even Remy Ma
 12 years ago '04        #76
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Dox Freestyling>>>>>> Fat Joes Career
 12 years ago '04        #77
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,400 | Props total: 3881 3881
 8 OFF said:
In an interview with MuchNews last Friday, Fat Joe spoke out about the new partnership between Nas and Jay-Z.

"I used to look up to Nas a lot," Fat Joe told MuchNews. "And I don't even really respect what he did. How do you become a friend to a person who disrespects your baby's mother? It's too much ugliness. I almost died, as a hip hop fan, when I heard they were together."

In reference to G-Unit, Joe claims that 50's clique seeks out confrontation in order to build their profile. "Their whole image is made up of beefs and disrespecting people and stuff like that," he said. "I never really liked hip hop beefs and people talking bad about each other."

joe is right, there just out to gain popularity and start beefs..
 02-15-2006, 12:51 PM         #78
krisren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He needs to hook up with kanye and do the rap retro thng instead of dealing with j who will probably take all his chips
 12 years ago '05        #79
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 2681 2681
smh yall n*ggas actin like yall keepin it real but if Jay is gonna offer the man almost 10 million for a record, yall would sign too. Business is business. Its not like they hated each other. They are in their 30's. they are grown as men so why should they worry about other people opinion. Fat Joe just hating because he wish he was in their shoes. Jay and Nas always had mutual respect for each other. Jay z does business with 50 cent also.
ill co sign on that 1
 12 years ago '04        #80
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Fat Joe is the last to talk, and battling always been a part of hip hop.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy