Feb 14 - Fat Joe Speaks Out On Nas & Jay-Z

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
aplus|M 
space
space
$4,500 | Props total: 58 58
 randy54 said:
fat joe got his own probloms I.E. Remy Ma so he cant talk about Nas
^^word, he need to shut the fu*k up and deal with his own issues, Remy Ma wilded on his a.ss
 12 years ago '04        #42
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,973 | Props total: 4994 4994
fat who?
 12 years ago '04        #43
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
Why should Nas give a fu*k? he ate Jay in the battle...has a new chick...is a grown a.ss man...and is inking a deal to further help himself and his music

Its retarded to say he sold out. Nas is mentally stable. IMO He knows his talent and music is better than Jay-z's. Why should he hold on to the past... thats for the weak

Jay is great and all but is seriously overrated. keeping it real? whens the last time Jay-Z put out ANYTHING on the same "REALNESS" level as nas?
nah jay was too busy sellin out for cash

Last edited by Drunk By Myself; 02-14-2006 at 01:18 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #44
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
 Drunk By Myself said:
Why should Nas give a fu*k? he ate Jay in the battle...has a new chick...is a grown a.ss man...and is inking a deal to further help himself and his music

Its retarded to say he sold out. Nas is mentally stable. IMO He knows his talent and music is better than Jay-z's. Why should he hold on to the past... thats for the weak

Jay is great and all but is seriously overrated. keeping it real? whens the last time Jay-Z put out ANYTHING on the same "REALNESS" level as nas?
nah jay was too busy sellin out for cash
At the end of the day!! ...Jay-Z will be getting RICH OFF OF NAS LABOR!!

So yea Nas Won the Rap Battle, Got a New Girl......But In the eyes of Business Minded PPL....JAY STILL WON! ....

NAS next album hits platinum status...who's gonna have more JAY.....sure Nas won't be starve'n....

Jay-Z will go down in History as the Smartest Rapper ever!! ...Won Grammy's, Made Classic Records, CEO OF DEF JAM, and fu*ked Nas's BabyMomma, then made Nas go out write his dopest rhymes, record an album for Jay and give JAY ALL THE ROYALTIES!
 12 years ago '04        #45
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
He Need To Talk About How Remy Was Talkin Bad About Him
 12 years ago '05        #46
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,606 | Props total: 3509 3509
he sounded kinda soft when he said "I never really liked hip hop beefs and people talking bad about each other."
 12 years ago '06        #47
bgtm187 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k fat joe, he caint rap, he aint never been sh*t, hes just tryin to make his name a lil bigger, he aint gon do nothin
 02-14-2006, 02:31 PM         #48
dakidd585 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all fat joe need to be worried about the n*ggas who sonned him for his chain and why he bi*ched him at the rucker game that n*gga bi*ch. worry about geting your broke ts piece back then maybe you can comment on somebody else

Last edited by dakidd585; 02-14-2006 at 03:30 PM..
 12 years ago '05        #49
PFunk456 
space
space
space
$256 | Props total: 0 0
Nas should Ether that fat n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #50
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
 mistadontplay said:
Get off 50 d*ck and stop lying 50 ain't never son nobody.
Please...50 BARELY disses Joe, Joe doesn't even sell gold( he did like 300 thou), and i'm not on 50's d*ck, if you would have read the whole sentence, you would have seen that I said 50's not that great...sounds like someone just got off of Joe's d*ck...
 02-14-2006, 03:56 PM         #51
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Source
 12 years ago '04        #52
EmOnEyBaGz175 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 0 0
 Crookz said:
lol its a fact fat joe has been hatin on jay-z for yrs... rumor has it that the whole 2nd verse from pun's 100% was a diss to jay and theres beeen a couple subliminals
"how u plan to holla back wit a hollow back?!" - fat joe off king of ny
It's not hating, fact is TS had been having beef with Rocafella. Besides Jay got smacked by Pun in the club, if you look at Puns dvd it was no subliminals, pun said "shout out to my real hardcore brooklyn n*ggas, except for jay-z and 'em"
Joe has a point though, it's all about pride someone have it some don't.
 12 years ago '06        #53
SideK1ck 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 6 6
propz on the news
 02-14-2006, 04:21 PM         #54
Birdman37 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sheppdizzle said:
i was thinking the same thing.....but joe did get g-unot at the mtv awards
"i feel real safe tonight, and i like to thank g-unit for all the police protection"..
....lmao
and then 50 runs on stage and Fat Hoe dont do sh*t

anyway i can see where he comin from with the whole Nas situation, cause i never wouldve thought in a million years Nas would sign with Jigga. but they squashed the beef so lets get over it and lets all hope Nas gets back to making great music and not that bullsh*t on "Streets Disciple"
 12 years ago '05        #55
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
Yea I cant understand the move either(or should I say ether). But n*ggas is like yo he talkin bout you baby moms son. Last time I check n*ggas could give a damn bout their baby moms. I.E 50,Jeezy,your favorite hiphop artist who has kids.
 02-14-2006, 05:11 PM         #56
nehustler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4evaYoung said:
But n*ggas is like yo he talkin bout you baby moms son. Last time I check n*ggas could give a damn bout their baby moms. I.E 50,Jeezy,your favorite hiphop artist who has kids.
thats the realest talk right there! how n*ggas gonna be tryin to use your BM as a card against you. thats why she's his BM cause he left her, if not he would of wifed her an then we really woulda had something to talk about. plus lets be real, Jay didn't direspect Nas's BM, she disrepected herself, by f*ckin wit da n*gga!
 02-14-2006, 05:56 PM         #57
tvnewz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe is just fat

he can hear pudding!!
 02-14-2006, 07:11 PM         #58
JerseyFlow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe says he doesnt like beefs, as hes talking sh*t about nas....

F FAT JOE
 02-14-2006, 07:15 PM         #59
RajMaj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k fat joe, 50 said the same thing like a few weeks ago n joe jus copying what he saying. and they all just hatin coz jay + nas is gonna sh*t all over everyone ... hopefully
 02-14-2006, 07:45 PM         #60
Abso252 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe need to be worried about lose'n weight n not nas n jay. nas's baby moms was a skeezer n he probly got her pregnant on accident.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy