Feb 14 - Fat Joe Speaks Out On Nas & Jay-Z

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
BTW does anyone on here actually like fat joe???
 12 years ago '05        #22
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 Myworld82 said:
Joe already got sonned by 50, who isn't that great...now, you want to get sonned by Nas too, lol....
Get off 50 d*ck and stop lying 50 ain't never son nobody.
 12 years ago '05        #23
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1 1
Nas Said i rock hoes y'all rock fellas.
No guess who Jay's rocking, nas just sonned himself
 12 years ago '04        #24
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558
 12 years ago '05        #25
aceboogie83 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 1 1
 UknowWhatItIs said:
BTW does anyone on here actually like fat joe???
only beat novacaine, but maybe i only like the beat?
 02-14-2006, 11:18 AM         #26
TRiL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe did look up to Nas... I remember one time he was on hot 97 and he was sayin' how he almost named his son Nasir because he idolized Nas so much... I guess I can see where Joe is comin' from with that statement... On the other hand Nas get dat damn money...
 12 years ago '05        #27
choppinggame 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 291 291
Sometimes you got to let things go, but man Def Jam is pushing their artist hard. Imagine def Jam pushing Nas like they have pushed Young Jeezy. Man Nas bout to sell about 4 or 5 million records easy!!!!!! As far as the baby mamma thing? Its rap, its battle. They had a real battle where no one got hurt just like KRS and MC Shan Get that money man.
 02-14-2006, 11:27 AM         #28
Young Sosa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man ppl need to stop wit all that he slept wit Nas' baby momma, Nas called Jay a f*g said he had d*ck sucking lips, I mean if it's not true then whatever but he still disrespected Jay to the fullest and Jay looked past it. Why can't rap fans be more like HIP-HOP fans?
 12 years ago '05        #29
f to the soong 
space
space
space
$189 | Props total: 0 0
fat joe is talking sh*t to get some ink, its not like nas signed under rocafella hes signed to defjam, even though jay is the pres, hes not the label. and if you think about it all the labels are under the same umbrellas so all these cats beefing and arguing are just making the big execs money. props to grown men showing how mature minorities should act, and for everyone that thinks its fu*ked, you need to grow up and get out of the tabloid mentallity.
 12 years ago '04        #30
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 336db336boy336 said:
that sh*t old. if ya'll have a baby momma and ya'll aint together u aint the only mother fu*ker she is going to be fu*king.
^^^^^

At the same time I can see it from the other way. That is still his baby's mother and Jay was blatantly disrespectful about the situation. It's all about whether people can be mature and move on.

If Nas really still was with the chick and was in love with her when she boned Jay, then honestly, :thumbsdow to Nas.
 02-14-2006, 11:43 AM         #31
NoneyaB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay, I'm one who thinks this move for Nas is kinda weak, and it ain't got a damn thing to do with his baby mama drama that everybody keeps brining up.

I think you are missing the point that Nas has been in the game for longer than Jay. He should have been able to put himself in a power position by now where he can get money without having to worry about getting a good deal from Jay, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent, or whoever the f*ck else is running a label. If he's gonna call himself a general, he shouldn't have to be in this position, period.

I got no problem with him doing it to get his money. My point is just that after all these years he should already be in a better position. The condom on the baby seat disrespect is just a bonus reason.

Last edited by NoneyaB; 02-14-2006 at 11:45 AM..
 02-14-2006, 11:58 AM         #32
MomentumGroup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TS - Pun = Garbage..

joe aight sometimes tho
 02-14-2006, 12:01 PM         #33
Deeja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Nucka is a dumb a.ss!!!
 12 years ago '05        #34
Bay.Area.Boi. 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 2 2
Jay & Nas did it for hip hop so fuk da bullsh*t, people say beef is played out but still want to see the 2 against each other
 12 years ago '05        #35
kwiet 
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
I kinda feel Joe but not really. In life you will have beefs and reconciliations. So beefs don't die while others do die. Joe been dissin Hov for a few years now so its expected that he wouldn't like the move that Nas made. But they ain't thinkin about what others think....they bout to get this paper! Joe needs to grow up and let things go......damn, he bout old as J
 12 years ago '04        #36
randy54 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 90 90
fat joe got his own probloms I.E. Remy Ma so he cant talk about Nas
 12 years ago '05        #37
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
Honestly i had no problem with Nas mending his differences with Jay-Z....but i was just confused when Nas decided to SIGN with Jay-Z at Def Jam??

everyone knows Jay-Z ain't the most loyal dude!! (if you ain't memphis bleek)....Why Sign with somebody like that!!

i'm not against them letting the past be the past!!....but

SELLING YOUR SOUL TO MR.HAWAIIAN SOPHIE?? ...ehh i don't know!
 12 years ago '04        #38
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
Immature a.ss men talking sh*t about two adults putting beef to the side, sometimes I wonder about a lot of y'all

There's too much celebrity sh*t in this game now, heads are on some national enquirer sh*t for real...if Nas can put out another SD quality album I couldnt give a fu*k less about who his friends are. Same goes for Joe, hasnt had a decent album in over 7 years yet is still allowed to speak
 12 years ago '05        #39
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
 Rufus The Stunt said:
Immature a.ss men talking sh*t about two adults putting beef to the side, sometimes I wonder about a lot of y'all

There's too much celebrity sh*t in this game now, heads are on some national enquirer sh*t for real...if Nas can put out another SD quality album I couldnt give a fu*k less about who his friends are. Same goes for Joe, hasnt had a decent album in over 7 years yet is still allowed to speak
Fat Joe gets better with every album? ...what are u talkin about?

SD was Wack....i agree on that

n*ggas got a right to talk a bout two adults putting beef to the side? wanna know why, because if they didn't want THE STREETS TALKIN...they would of Done that sh*t BEHIND CLOSED DOORS....but NO JAY-Z gonna say "I DECLARE WAR" CONCERT...get everybody AMPED UP....n then go on stage with NAS n shake hands? ....

maybe celebrities need to learn to keep sh*t PRIVATE...if they don't want the Public discussing it!
 12 years ago '04        #40
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
The Only Reason He Signed With Jay Because He Was Desperate...
Sometimes Pride Can k!ll You. And All His Sales Were Getting Worst & Worst.......... With Jay-z He Will Be Back On Track And Both Of Them End Up Winning..............
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago