I got the hookup on everything you need, check me out

most viewed right now
 131
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-02-2006, 10:16 PM         #261
jerzee_city_kid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, I will never scam a single person, never have never will. And whoever said it, you were right, I've been hella busy, with college, my girl, helpin my bro move, goin to visit the campus at the university Im goin to. Then when I got back my bro had took my internet cables and sh*t so Im actually in the basement on this mug. Tell me that aint dedication to a customer and I'll slap you.

Anyway, Heavyondagrind was the last person to pm me, he took the 200th pm, so thats why he was able to pm me and no one else was. Cleared it up a bit though. DaInfamous, your order was processed I believe last Sunday man so u good to go. I just gotta get with my supplier about the tracking, if it really matters that much to you. You told me it didn't tho....

Heavy, just sent you your tracking and Im missing somebody, I cant remember who it is right now cause Im not on the right page as I type this, but email me if you want your tracking. I have it already.

So, yeah, nothings goin wrong with my supplier. Eventhough I have been hella busy I still fullfill the orders I get through my site. So ain't nobody hidin under a rock cause my supplier fu*ked me over and I aint fu*ked a single person over to this day. Ya'll aint never seen nobody complaining about not gettin a refund with the quickness or not at all, have you?

Nope.

And to dude above me, gon haad and order, I aint no scam artist, far from it. All scam artists do is make it hard for the honest businessmen like me.

HOLLA!
My fault, didn't mean to run to conclusion's and sh*t...
 11 years ago '05        #262
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
heavyondagrind - check your pm box here man. I replied to the last angry a.ss pm you sent me.
 07-03-2006, 03:50 AM         #263
HeavyOnDaGrind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 airmcnair06 said:
heavyondagrind - check your pm box here man. I replied to the last angry a.ss pm you sent me.
I just checked my inbox,and i dont have any pm's from you man. Just send it again because i only have one message from you and its about something else. I cant be missing it because i only have 9 messages in my inbox. and lol i didnt send you any angry pm's did i?
 07-03-2006, 10:59 AM         #264
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 airmcnair06 said:
Nah, I will never scam a single person, never have never will. And whoever said it, you were right, I've been hella busy, with college, my girl, helpin my bro move, goin to visit the campus at the university Im goin to. Then when I got back my bro had took my internet cables and sh*t so Im actually in the basement on this mug. Tell me that aint dedication to a customer and I'll slap you.

Anyway, Heavyondagrind was the last person to pm me, he took the 200th pm, so thats why he was able to pm me and no one else was. Cleared it up a bit though. DaInfamous, your order was processed I believe last Sunday man so u good to go. I just gotta get with my supplier about the tracking, if it really matters that much to you. You told me it didn't tho....

Heavy, just sent you your tracking and Im missing somebody, I cant remember who it is right now cause Im not on the right page as I type this, but email me if you want your tracking. I have it already.

So, yeah, nothings goin wrong with my supplier. Eventhough I have been hella busy I still fullfill the orders I get through my site. So ain't nobody hidin under a rock cause my supplier fu*ked me over and I aint fu*ked a single person over to this day. Ya'll aint never seen nobody complaining about not gettin a refund with the quickness or not at all, have you?

Nope.

And to dude above me, gon haad and order, I aint no scam artist, far from it. All scam artists do is make it hard for the honest businessmen like me.

HOLLA!

whole life story, yes sir..
 11 years ago '05        #265
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
 CapoStatus4K said:
whole life story, yes sir..
dedicated business man, yes sir....
 07-03-2006, 06:10 PM         #266
DaInfamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ups still didnt come yet. did u say they sent it out last sunday?
 11 years ago '04        #267
BigGee 
space
avatar space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
yo, i posted on the last page and i didnt get a response yet, i sent u another email too

but like i said, my order is #28, email= , hit me back wit the trackin or somethin
 07-05-2006, 01:42 PM         #268
DaInfamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shoes came. thx
 11 years ago '04        #269
BigGee 
space
avatar space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
^when did u order?
 07-05-2006, 02:41 PM         #270
DaInfamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think a week or 2 ago
 07-06-2006, 09:13 PM         #271
HeavyOnDaGrind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ordered June 21, recieved July 6, so about 2 weeks


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 07-06-2006, 10:34 PM         #272
HeavyOnDaGrind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ay air, can you get these?


[pic - click to view]

 07-07-2006, 07:54 AM         #273
c me stackin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavyOnDaGrind said:
Ordered June 21, recieved July 6, so about 2 weeks


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]


i aint hatin or nuttin but tha star on tha 2nd pic is low as fu*k!!! itz almost to tha sole
 11 years ago '06        #274
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 c me stackin said:
i aint hatin or nuttin but tha star on tha 2nd pic is low as fu*k!!! itz almost to tha sole
i see that 2
 07-07-2006, 08:23 AM         #275
HeavyOnDaGrind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah i noticed that too, but hell im still rockin em....
 07-07-2006, 08:25 AM         #276
c me stackin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look at tha gap on the top of the star near the blue part.... one of the stars is right nex to it tha other got a big gap...
 07-07-2006, 08:26 AM         #277
c me stackin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavyOnDaGrind said:
yeah i noticed that too, but hell im still rockin em....
yea i aint hatin my doo i juz noticed that sh*t
 07-07-2006, 10:14 AM         #278
CapoStatus4K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c me stackin said:
look at tha gap on the top of the star near the blue part.... one of the stars is right nex to it tha other got a big gap...

wow in mase voice..
 07-07-2006, 02:31 PM         #279
HeavyOnDaGrind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well gee this IS canal street ya know? But yeah, i compared these to my real bapes, and the shoes are actually very well put together. I would recommend coppin from him....
 07-07-2006, 09:28 PM         #280
c me stackin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavyOnDaGrind said:
Well gee this IS canal street ya know? But yeah, i compared these to my real bapes, and the shoes are actually very well put together. I would recommend coppin from him....
yeah i aint hatin on air or nuttin im juz sayin i neva seen that.... might of juz been a 1 time thing iunno... airmcnair a good dude tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy