I got the hookup on everything you need, check me out

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #241
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
*bump*
 11 years ago '04        #242
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,391 | Props total: 3856 3856
damn.the website sh*ts tight. i might def have to cop
 11 years ago '05        #243
d12dblock 
space
space
$197 | Props total: 2 2
THat price on them Lebrons straight bruh, I need a sz. 8.5 or 9. I went to ur site n sent u an email but i guess u haven't received yet. But, let me know bout em Lebrons though
 06-26-2006, 09:08 PM         #244
ClearSmoke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need a hoody that says "FAPE" in gray(the hoody gray with white letters)
 06-26-2006, 10:51 PM         #245
jerzee_city_kid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do u choose shoe sizes on ur site?
 06-26-2006, 11:01 PM         #246
ludacris1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AdeptSauga said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

can u get these?
Those are tight a.ss kicks.
 11 years ago '05        #247
space
space
 jerzee_city_kid said:
how do u choose shoe sizes on ur site?
You place the size in the comments box when you are checking out.

Thanx
 06-27-2006, 09:29 AM         #248
HeavyOnDaGrind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey man, you sent me an email sayin that i would have my tracking number in 2 days....4 days ago. Do you have it now? my email address is
 06-28-2006, 10:42 AM         #249
DaInfamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant send any pm's to you because it says ur pm box is full. can u send me a pm about whats godo man.
 06-28-2006, 10:45 AM         #250
HeavyOnDaGrind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really? I just sent him a pm like 20 minutes ago but i didnt say his box was full....
 11 years ago '04        #251
BigGee 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 14 14
i ordered on the 21st, my email is , i think my order number is 28, i wanted to know when i am goin to get the trackin number?
 06-30-2006, 11:09 AM         #252
DaInfamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
airmcnair where r u? please send me a p/m about whats going on.
 07-01-2006, 12:33 PM         #253
DaInfamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has any1 kept in touch with air lately???????????????
 07-01-2006, 01:41 PM         #254
HeavyOnDaGrind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man he's not replying to emails, hasnt been on boxden, and i havent seen him on aim...
 07-01-2006, 04:23 PM         #255
Big Dee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully his supplier didnt fu*k up yall stuff and make him go into hiding like some of these other dudes. its bound to happen when ur dropshippin
 07-01-2006, 06:25 PM         #256
HeavyOnDaGrind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmmm... He hasnt been on the computer at all. He hasnt been on myspace or boxden since the 27 so maybe he just been extra busy i guess...
 07-01-2006, 08:02 PM         #257
jerzee_city_kid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look like this cat scamed u guys, and i was about to order from dudes site...
 11 years ago '05        #258
space
space
Nah, I will never scam a single person, never have never will. And whoever said it, you were right, I've been hella busy, with college, my girl, helpin my bro move, goin to visit the campus at the university Im goin to. Then when I got back my bro had took my internet cables and sh*t so Im actually in the basement on this mug. Tell me that aint dedication to a customer and I'll slap you.

Anyway, Heavyondagrind was the last person to pm me, he took the 200th pm, so thats why he was able to pm me and no one else was. Cleared it up a bit though. DaInfamous, your order was processed I believe last Sunday man so u good to go. I just gotta get with my supplier about the tracking, if it really matters that much to you. You told me it didn't tho....

Heavy, just sent you your tracking and Im missing somebody, I cant remember who it is right now cause Im not on the right page as I type this, but email me if you want your tracking. I have it already.

So, yeah, nothings goin wrong with my supplier. Eventhough I have been hella busy I still fullfill the orders I get through my site. So ain't nobody hidin under a rock cause my supplier fu*ked me over and I aint fu*ked a single person over to this day. Ya'll aint never seen nobody complaining about not gettin a refund with the quickness or not at all, have you?

Nope.

And to dude above me, gon haad and order, I aint no scam artist, far from it. All scam artists do is make it hard for the honest businessmen like me.

HOLLA!
 07-02-2006, 10:34 AM         #259
HeavyOnDaGrind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 airmcnair06 said:
Nah, I will never scam a single person, never have never will. And whoever said it, you were right, I've been hella busy, with college, my girl, helpin my bro move, goin to visit the campus at the university Im goin to. Then when I got back my bro had took my internet cables and sh*t so Im actually in the basement on this mug. Tell me that aint dedication to a customer and I'll slap you.

Anyway, Heavyondagrind was the last person to pm me, he took the 200th pm, so thats why he was able to pm me and no one else was. Cleared it up a bit though. DaInfamous, your order was processed I believe last Sunday man so u good to go. I just gotta get with my supplier about the tracking, if it really matters that much to you. You told me it didn't tho....

Heavy, just sent you your tracking and Im missing somebody, I cant remember who it is right now cause Im not on the right page as I type this, but email me if you want your tracking. I have it already.

So, yeah, nothings goin wrong with my supplier. Eventhough I have been hella busy I still fullfill the orders I get through my site. So ain't nobody hidin under a rock cause my supplier fu*ked me over and I aint fu*ked a single person over to this day. Ya'll aint never seen nobody complaining about not gettin a refund with the quickness or not at all, have you?

Nope.

And to dude above me, gon haad and order, I aint no scam artist, far from it. All scam artists do is make it hard for the honest businessmen like me.

HOLLA!
Alright thats cool and all, but i just checked my email and i didnt get an email from you. Are you sure u sent the right person my tracking number because there is no email in my inbox from you.... my email is
 07-02-2006, 02:04 PM         #260
DaInfamous 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i dont really care airmcnair caz i no ill get my sh*t from u. i was just worried caz u werent on for a minute. its all good as long as my orders is coming its str8 fam.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy