squad up!

This For The Fake Jordan Lovers!!!

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-17-2006, 10:10 AM         #51
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I have no idea.. he sent them back and got his money back so he don't care now.. and now he on iss lookin for legit ones..

13 years ago '04        #52
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
it all comes from the same chinese factory belive it or not.

13 years ago '05        #53
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 5 5
 carden2 said
yah jus taking bullsh*t for facts......fu*k outta here. whiteboy i'd smash yo fu*kin pale face with my bootlegg timbs fu*k boy.....act like yah seen hustlers move bootlegs....yah never wore pair in yah life....when in real life yah never seen sh*t. i triple yo paycheck jus off bootleggs and i never had a complaint....yah try so hard to try to be fly as fu*k and spend knowledge on topics yah never had....for what......for what bi*ch.......yah shop bx for shoes and sh*t...get the fu*k outta here tryin to expose ma fu*kas.....some cats might sell that sh*t to put food in there fam's mouth..keep the lights on....yah a lil snitch bi*ch....tryin take ma fu*ka's paychecks on sh*t that dont concern you.......

peep my bootleg 11's.........there on point fu*k boy.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and im out-rev carden......quit tryin to come hard on some ma fu*kas and not say names....drop names f*g**t....if yah gonna do exposure threads like that..i know it sure as fu*k aint me....1. those are my 11's and 2. i dont have no website and 3. im gett'em off in chicago i can't trip on bullsh*t jay's that fall apart or i'd be ripped apart....

so fu*k outta here wit yo bullsh*t threads.....

nah dogg. you trippin. your shoes ain't on point. they fake. fake look horrible and are horrible, you say whats the difference? they run a half size smaller for one and made cheap as sh*t. look cheap and fake. Nike ain't make that sh*t, so how couyld there even be a comparison. thats the difference. it ain't even that serious for you to be trippin al hard like that n*gga, this is the INTERNET. all that e-thuggin is wack.

13 years ago '05        #54
mistadontplay 
space
space
 EMBARK said
^^^^^^^

EXACTLY

We aint dressing for hoes.. fu*k bi*ches n*gga.. I dress for myself. I couldnt sleep at night if I was rockin fugazzi sh*t. You basically lying to get bi*ches n*gga. Aint nothing wrong with flipping fake anything to make your endz. BUT rocking a whole bunch of fugazi kicks for the bi*ches is basically lying on your stacks.

n*gga you get big props for that the best fu*kin comment in this whole thread

13 years ago '05        #55
mistadontplay 
space
space
 carden2 said
what makes them fake tho....whats the difference between the kicks?

Nike ain't make them shoes dogg. that's the difference.

13 years ago '05        #56
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,858 | Props total: 1695 1695
 mistadontplay said
nah dogg. you trippin. your shoes ain't on point. they fake. fake look horrible and are horrible, you say whats the difference? they run a half size smaller for one and made cheap as sh*t. look cheap and fake. Nike ain't make that sh*t, so how couyld there even be a comparison. thats the difference. it ain't even that serious for you to be trippin al hard like that n*gga, this is the INTERNET. all that e-thuggin is wack.
yah run half size smaller???? when i wear 13 and the joints i got are size 13. and then when i been wearin' same 3's since july and sh*t and they still clean as fu*k. keep moving. yah never wore my joints....yah jus talkin from yah a.ss.

02-19-2006, 02:31 AM         #57
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said
lmmfao carden.. ok first off I never said who he got it from.. all he told me was it was a site that he got the link from boxden.. second ur fakes I can tell right away from..laces..soles..box..retro card.. I didn't say sh*t about you kid you just exposed urself..lmao..

and lmao @ you coming @ me about money hahaha kid let me give you the 411.. on weekends I work @ champs and that money is for kicks only.. weekdays I work on the air base at the commissary.. I'm a GS 14.. I already know you have no idea what that means.. but ask around people that know will tell you what I make.. I owned my first house @ 19 with my wife.. had 2 brand new cars.. and we just got a BRAND new house and 2 more new cars and I'm only 21.. so to have had 2 new houses and 3 brand new cars and only 21 I don't know about you kid but that's pretty dam good..

now about this whole fake thing I was just showin cats that fakes are not worth sh*t.. you get what you paid for.. and I never said name.. and for a fact I can tell he didn't get em off you cuz seein those pics ur soles are icy.. but still never said ur name kido so u just exposed urself..

but @ the end of they day u go home to that nasty a.ss smell of fake kicks. and I got home to the fresh a.ss smell of new kicks that I get all the time.. and ur shoe game got sh*t on me.. now u got the fake game on lock as I can see.. now ur makin ur money so I can't be made @ that but still there fake kicks and I don't fu*k with fake..

have a nice day... btw don't got time for this sh*t so come back say whatever you want not goin to get a reply from me..
No way you are a GS-14. Cause I worked at the commissary for 4 years started off partime but went to full time for two years after I got my Business degree and the most I made was 50,000 a year being a stockroom a.sst. Manager and thats with a Bachelors degree. And I know you don't got a degree and it takes that plus atleast 5 years of working for the government before you are even considered for anything above a GS-10. That or working for the government for 10 plus years then you will get to G-9/10 but only after 10 years if that early with no degree. So you is lieing you been working there 5 years so I say maybe you a GS-5/6 makin 30,000-40,000. GS-14 yeah right you full of sh*t you aint makin anything near 75,000 and thats the low end for GS-14's.

Last edited by Zuhaltern; 02-19-2006 at 02:42 AM..

02-19-2006, 06:11 PM         #58
You Need I Have  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them sh*ts look so off there's no point in trying to convince people they're real

02-21-2006, 10:46 AM         #59
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said
^^ Pretty Much So fu*k It Just Drop An Extra $100 On Them And They Will Last Longer Then 1 fu*kin Day..

fu*k wearing fake sh*t..

13 years ago '04        #60
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Zuhaltern said
No way you are a GS-14. Cause I worked at the commissary for 4 years started off partime but went to full time for two years after I got my Business degree and the most I made was 50,000 a year being a stockroom a.sst. Manager and thats with a Bachelors degree. And I know you don't got a degree and it takes that plus atleast 5 years of working for the government before you are even considered for anything above a GS-10. That or working for the government for 10 plus years then you will get to G-9/10 but only after 10 years if that early with no degree. So you is lieing you been working there 5 years so I say maybe you a GS-5/6 makin 30,000-40,000. GS-14 yeah right you full of sh*t you aint makin anything near 75,000 and thats the low end for GS-14's.
Co-sign. GS-14 is damn near impossible without a degree. I'm in the military so trust me. The fact he says he got a GS-14 job while working at the commissary.....yeah right. I might as well get out the military and go bag some groceries if it's that easy.

02-21-2006, 01:07 PM         #61
7*4GD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said
fu*k wearing fake sh*t..
co sign

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T Plays Recordings of Drake's People Trying to Dig Up Dirt
145 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
124 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL is JUST NOW realizing how bad they fu-ked up in LA
60 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Angela Yee from Breakfast Club Confirms What Pusha T Said, 40 & The Wom..
80 comments
5 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LEBRON JAMES WIFE looking EXTRA ROUGH on INSTAGRAM :mjlmfao:
17 comments
56 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL Raiders making everyone available, how Derek Carr could land with Giants
29 comments
57 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
4 comments
58 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Video inside UH-OH: Jacquees Pull UP On Ella Mai FROM Ireland & GOT HER SHOOK BACKLO..
11 comments
21 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 “My life was saved by a white man. I don’t know what racism is”
14 comments
22 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Oct 16 - Teresa Klein apologizes, footage shows 9 yr old didnt sexually..
51 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This PAWG is a major major major go
42 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Too muscular or just right?
17 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Duncan outta pocket
20 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eminem's 'Kamikaze' is now the best selling hip-hop album of 2018 (US..
53 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - ‘We will kill you’: Viral video calling on Trump Supporters t..
33 comments
5 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BIG BA:LLER BRAND IS BACK WITH THE FIRE ZO2's!!!!!!!
10 comments
1 hour ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
56 comments
6 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tom Holland Celebrates Spdier-Man: Far From Home Wrap With New Photo
9 comments
6 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I like mean hoez Vol. END
13 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sick sh-t.
9 comments
2 hours ago
@wild'ish
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
FireBeats
Lonny Breaux
Monkey Nuts
Prometheus
OsamaBinSwagged
squirtofkahlua
new2hiphop
Rule 336
Pill Cosby 313
TonyM
Top 10 most slapped recently
Esco300YMCMB
North Face
suavehooper
BlackDynamite
myPOWER
Normy
Rule 336
Affectz
Cait
FireBeats

most viewed right now
online now  54
Image(s) inside Big T!t Backpage M!lf
91 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  42
Video inside DRAKE'S EX MALIAH MICHEL claims SHE TOLD PUSHA T about BABY & SOPHIE PL..
169 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  33
Image(s) inside Husband catches wife creeping by accident searching on Google Maps for..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside Asap Rocky on $100k bed and orgies
79 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside Off-White x Air Max 90' (fall)
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Netflix dropped one of the scariest series of all time
63 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Thot falls to death taking a selfie