This For The Fake Jordan Lovers!!!

view more...

most viewed right now
+54  135
135 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-17-2006, 11:10 AM         #51
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I have no idea.. he sent them back and got his money back so he don't care now.. and now he on iss lookin for legit ones..

13 years ago '04        #52
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 71 71
it all comes from the same chinese factory belive it or not.

13 years ago '05        #53
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,785 | Props total: 5 5
 carden2 said
yah jus taking bullsh*t for facts......fu*k outta here. whiteboy i'd smash yo fu*kin pale face with my bootlegg timbs fu*k boy.....act like yah seen hustlers move bootlegs....yah never wore pair in yah life....when in real life yah never seen sh*t. i triple yo paycheck jus off bootleggs and i never had a complaint....yah try so hard to try to be fly as fu*k and spend knowledge on topics yah never had....for what......for what bi*ch.......yah shop bx for shoes and sh*t...get the fu*k outta here tryin to expose ma fu*kas.....some cats might sell that sh*t to put food in there fam's mouth..keep the lights on....yah a lil snitch bi*ch....tryin take ma fu*ka's paychecks on sh*t that dont concern you.......

peep my bootleg 11's.........there on point fu*k boy.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and im out-rev carden......quit tryin to come hard on some ma fu*kas and not say names....drop names f*g**t....if yah gonna do exposure threads like that..i know it sure as fu*k aint me....1. those are my 11's and 2. i dont have no website and 3. im gett'em off in chicago i can't trip on bullsh*t jay's that fall apart or i'd be ripped apart....

so fu*k outta here wit yo bullsh*t threads.....

nah dogg. you trippin. your shoes ain't on point. they fake. fake look horrible and are horrible, you say whats the difference? they run a half size smaller for one and made cheap as sh*t. look cheap and fake. Nike ain't make that sh*t, so how couyld there even be a comparison. thats the difference. it ain't even that serious for you to be trippin al hard like that n*gga, this is the INTERNET. all that e-thuggin is wack.

13 years ago '05        #54
mistadontplay 
space
space
 EMBARK said
^^^^^^^

EXACTLY

We aint dressing for hoes.. fu*k bi*ches n*gga.. I dress for myself. I couldnt sleep at night if I was rockin fugazzi sh*t. You basically lying to get bi*ches n*gga. Aint nothing wrong with flipping fake anything to make your endz. BUT rocking a whole bunch of fugazi kicks for the bi*ches is basically lying on your stacks.

n*gga you get big props for that the best fu*kin comment in this whole thread

13 years ago '05        #55
mistadontplay 
space
space
 carden2 said
what makes them fake tho....whats the difference between the kicks?

Nike ain't make them shoes dogg. that's the difference.

13 years ago '05        #56
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,872 | Props total: 1732 1732
 mistadontplay said
nah dogg. you trippin. your shoes ain't on point. they fake. fake look horrible and are horrible, you say whats the difference? they run a half size smaller for one and made cheap as sh*t. look cheap and fake. Nike ain't make that sh*t, so how couyld there even be a comparison. thats the difference. it ain't even that serious for you to be trippin al hard like that n*gga, this is the INTERNET. all that e-thuggin is wack.
yah run half size smaller???? when i wear 13 and the joints i got are size 13. and then when i been wearin' same 3's since july and sh*t and they still clean as fu*k. keep moving. yah never wore my joints....yah jus talkin from yah a.ss.

02-19-2006, 03:31 AM         #57
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said
lmmfao carden.. ok first off I never said who he got it from.. all he told me was it was a site that he got the link from boxden.. second ur fakes I can tell right away from..laces..soles..box..retro card.. I didn't say sh*t about you kid you just exposed urself..lmao..

and lmao @ you coming @ me about money hahaha kid let me give you the 411.. on weekends I work @ champs and that money is for kicks only.. weekdays I work on the air base at the commissary.. I'm a GS 14.. I already know you have no idea what that means.. but ask around people that know will tell you what I make.. I owned my first house @ 19 with my wife.. had 2 brand new cars.. and we just got a BRAND new house and 2 more new cars and I'm only 21.. so to have had 2 new houses and 3 brand new cars and only 21 I don't know about you kid but that's pretty dam good..

now about this whole fake thing I was just showin cats that fakes are not worth sh*t.. you get what you paid for.. and I never said name.. and for a fact I can tell he didn't get em off you cuz seein those pics ur soles are icy.. but still never said ur name kido so u just exposed urself..

but @ the end of they day u go home to that nasty a.ss smell of fake kicks. and I got home to the fresh a.ss smell of new kicks that I get all the time.. and ur shoe game got sh*t on me.. now u got the fake game on lock as I can see.. now ur makin ur money so I can't be made @ that but still there fake kicks and I don't fu*k with fake..

have a nice day... btw don't got time for this sh*t so come back say whatever you want not goin to get a reply from me..
No way you are a GS-14. Cause I worked at the commissary for 4 years started off partime but went to full time for two years after I got my Business degree and the most I made was 50,000 a year being a stockroom a.sst. Manager and thats with a Bachelors degree. And I know you don't got a degree and it takes that plus atleast 5 years of working for the government before you are even considered for anything above a GS-10. That or working for the government for 10 plus years then you will get to G-9/10 but only after 10 years if that early with no degree. So you is lieing you been working there 5 years so I say maybe you a GS-5/6 makin 30,000-40,000. GS-14 yeah right you full of sh*t you aint makin anything near 75,000 and thats the low end for GS-14's.

Last edited by Zuhaltern; 02-19-2006 at 03:42 AM..

02-19-2006, 07:11 PM         #58
You Need I Have  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them sh*ts look so off there's no point in trying to convince people they're real

02-21-2006, 11:46 AM         #59
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said
^^ Pretty Much So fu*k It Just Drop An Extra $100 On Them And They Will Last Longer Then 1 fu*kin Day..

fu*k wearing fake sh*t..

13 years ago '04        #60
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Zuhaltern said
No way you are a GS-14. Cause I worked at the commissary for 4 years started off partime but went to full time for two years after I got my Business degree and the most I made was 50,000 a year being a stockroom a.sst. Manager and thats with a Bachelors degree. And I know you don't got a degree and it takes that plus atleast 5 years of working for the government before you are even considered for anything above a GS-10. That or working for the government for 10 plus years then you will get to G-9/10 but only after 10 years if that early with no degree. So you is lieing you been working there 5 years so I say maybe you a GS-5/6 makin 30,000-40,000. GS-14 yeah right you full of sh*t you aint makin anything near 75,000 and thats the low end for GS-14's.
Co-sign. GS-14 is damn near impossible without a degree. I'm in the military so trust me. The fact he says he got a GS-14 job while working at the commissary.....yeah right. I might as well get out the military and go bag some groceries if it's that easy.

02-21-2006, 02:07 PM         #61
7*4GD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said
fu*k wearing fake sh*t..
co sign

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+34online now  62
Video inside funny as sh*t: Jack thriller takes over EXXXOTICA 2018
68 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  43
Article inside When did you know your marriage was doomed?
120 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+62online now  36
Mac Miller Planned His Death. Swimming is a Concept of Death
119 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-20online now  27
Image(s) inside El Chapo’s wife, the 'Kim Kardashian' of Mexico, turns heads as hubby ..
72 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+269online now  26
NBA They Leaked The Uncensored Altercation Between Kevin Durant & Draymond Green
100 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+168online now  26
Image(s) inside Im Not Really In To BBW But This One Could Get The Ring
94 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
NBA Derek Fisher, explains....His side & spoiler: He don't really give a fu-k,..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+71online now  21
Video inside Eminem be like
166 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy