Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
^^^^^^^
 Myworld82 said:

n*ggaz that wear authentic, and look down on fakes, are n*ggaz that are shoe connoisseurs, they either collect, or respect the shoe game, and they wear real sh*t, not for everyone else, but for themselves....

in other words, n*ggaz wear fakes to impress other people, n*ggaz wear authentic to impress themselves
EXACTLY

We aint dressing for hoes.. fu*k bi*ches n*gga.. I dress for myself. I couldnt sleep at night if I was rockin fugazzi sh*t. You basically lying to get bi*ches n*gga. Aint nothing wrong with flipping fake anything to make your endz. BUT rocking a whole bunch of fugazi kicks for the bi*ches is basically lying on your stacks.
 12 years ago '05        #42
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 EMBARK said:
^^^^^^^

EXACTLY

We aint dressing for hoes.. fu*k bi*ches n*gga.. I dress for myself. I couldnt sleep at night if I was rockin fugazzi sh*t. You basically lying to get bi*ches n*gga. Aint nothing wrong with flipping fake anything to make your endz. BUT rocking a whole bunch of fugazi kicks for the bi*ches is basically lying on your stacks.
what makes them fake tho....whats the difference between the kicks?
 12 years ago '04        #43
crownroyall2k 
space
space
$955 | Props total: 0 0
Yo i got to laugh at the GS-14 bagging groceries at the commissary he's a liar!! That is so funny, If anybody that is affiliated with the military they know aint no GS-14 going to be working at the commissary. That is so funny!!
Dude works for tips only and thats what baggers get tips!! No hour pay at all just tips!!
 12 years ago '04        #44
crownroyall2k 
space
space
$955 | Props total: 0 0
I will those fake J's look better than those damn fake AF1's!!
 12 years ago '05        #45
JayMosEnvied 
space
space
$920 | Props total: 0 0
 Myworld82 said:
the real talk here is that n*ggaz that wear fakes...they don't care about it, they just tryin to be fly, and I'm not gonna sit here and say you suck because you wear fakes, but on the real, i don't understand it

n*ggaz that wear authentic, and look down on fakes, are n*ggaz that are shoe connoisseurs, they either collect, or respect the shoe game, and they wear real sh*t, not for everyone else, but for themselves....

in other words, n*ggaz wear fakes to impress other people, n*ggaz wear authentic to impress themselves

i agree with you son! if yall n*ggas cant afford the real sh*t.. dont stoop to the next level and cop a fake. there are plenty of other shoes you can buy. wearin fakes aint poppin off at all. obviously n*ggas who wear fakes dont respect the shoe game at all! you get props from me my nigg!
 12 years ago '04        #46
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
Man look at how detailed u gettin.... i mean sh*t i would rather pay that 50$ and have soem shoes i dont gotta worry abotu fu*kin up when im out. When have you ever seen a girl get down on her knees like are theose real?... hell no... them other jays are good enough to play off ...especially at night in a club or if you outfit right.... Only time i would spend teh moeny would be on performance liek if u were ballin in them or something. You take that whole real and fake sh*t a lil too personal and i know its becasue u spend way mroe money and it has to jsut errk u that another n*gga will get teh same amount of pus*y in the variants. I mean it is all about the women right ..i know thats why i match my sh*t up.... Whos trys to stunt for n*ggas? I dotn give a damn if u lookin at my shoes when any hoe im hollarin at is not as long as your sh*t clean you smooth
theres more to life than women, reason I cop sht is cause Iwant to, ain't no one gonan dictate what I do, you sayin you sell out just get some slide you won't even call again, I don't look for them type of females anyways, I'm out for WOMEN, ones who are goin somewhere with a good head on they shoulders, and doens't faint at shiny sh*t, this kind of mentality is what keeps n*ggas down and broke(can be said for real Js and authentic sh*t too), SMH
 02-17-2006, 03:15 AM         #47
SenorCheech  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol damn
 02-17-2006, 08:39 AM         #48
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back to the topic.. I talked to carden last night and I will tell u that dude got some of the hardest fakes to tell I have even seen.. only reason I could tell they were fake was either shoe box or soles.. and those took a while lol.. but reason I'm not into fake is cuz I been in the shoe game to long.. and I get auth. jordans for the price of fakes js..lol oooo and the GS 14 thing.. I would post up my pay stub and my staus from deca.com but I have no reason to prove myself.. no need to lie about my job.. and just cuz u work @ commm. don't mean ur a bagger.. but sh*t them baggers make quick easy a.ss money..

but lets stay on topic people..

and thread needs to be closed sh*t got WAY off topic.
 02-17-2006, 09:58 AM         #49
ayebc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lemonade41 said:
theres more to life than women, reason I cop sht is cause Iwant to, ain't no one gonan dictate what I do, you sayin you sell out just get some slide you won't even call again, I don't look for them type of females anyways, I'm out for WOMEN, ones who are goin somewhere with a good head on they shoulders, and doens't faint at shiny sh*t, this kind of mentality is what keeps n*ggas down and broke(can be said for real Js and authentic sh*t too), SMH

And tell me what Real WOMEN as u say will give a damn aobut what shoes you have on anyway...... Maybe my point didnt get across to well ... If im going grown and s3xy than i throw on some gators (jsut how we do in detroit)..some louie's something like that....... But for some sh*t where they would actually accept u in gymshoes i dont see a problem with a wearign a variant of a color didnt come out to match your sh*t..... n*ggas get tried of lookin like every n*gga that shops at footlocker... Why should u be limited to the color selection that nike decides to release? ....And my point about the hoes(girls) was tryin to make a point..... ill dumb it down for u .......boys like girls.......males arent supposed to like males......males shouldnt care about what another male is doin or have on.......males should only b concerend with them selves and girls.......or else your gay....So haten on anotehr man is gay...but i dont understand how yall can even look at n*ggas long enough to scope they whole fits ..why yall lookin n*ggas up and down...save that for the opposite s3x.
 02-17-2006, 10:50 AM         #50
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we really need this sh*t closed..

if I was only mod lol
 02-17-2006, 11:10 AM         #51
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I have no idea.. he sent them back and got his money back so he don't care now.. and now he on iss lookin for legit ones..
 12 years ago '04        #52
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
it all comes from the same chinese factory belive it or not.
 12 years ago '05        #53
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 carden2 said:
yah jus taking bullsh*t for facts......fu*k outta here. whiteboy i'd smash yo fu*kin pale face with my bootlegg timbs fu*k boy.....act like yah seen hustlers move bootlegs....yah never wore pair in yah life....when in real life yah never seen sh*t. i triple yo paycheck jus off bootleggs and i never had a complaint....yah try so hard to try to be fly as fu*k and spend knowledge on topics yah never had....for what......for what bi*ch.......yah shop bx for shoes and sh*t...get the fu*k outta here tryin to expose ma fu*kas.....some cats might sell that sh*t to put food in there fam's mouth..keep the lights on....yah a lil snitch bi*ch....tryin take ma fu*ka's paychecks on sh*t that dont concern you.......

peep my bootleg 11's.........there on point fu*k boy.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and im out-rev carden......quit tryin to come hard on some ma fu*kas and not say names....drop names f*g**t....if yah gonna do exposure threads like that..i know it sure as fu*k aint me....1. those are my 11's and 2. i dont have no website and 3. im gett'em off in chicago i can't trip on bullsh*t jay's that fall apart or i'd be ripped apart....

so fu*k outta here wit yo bullsh*t threads.....

nah dogg. you trippin. your shoes ain't on point. they fake. fake look horrible and are horrible, you say whats the difference? they run a half size smaller for one and made cheap as sh*t. look cheap and fake. Nike ain't make that sh*t, so how couyld there even be a comparison. thats the difference. it ain't even that serious for you to be trippin al hard like that n*gga, this is the INTERNET. all that e-thuggin is wack.
 12 years ago '05        #54
mistadontplay 
space
space
 EMBARK said:
^^^^^^^

EXACTLY

n*gga you get big props for that the best fu*kin comment in this whole thread
 12 years ago '05        #55
mistadontplay 
space
space
 carden2 said:
what makes them fake tho....whats the difference between the kicks?

Nike ain't make them shoes dogg. that's the difference.
 12 years ago '05        #56
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 mistadontplay said:
nah dogg. you trippin. your shoes ain't on point. they fake. fake look horrible and are horrible, you say whats the difference? they run a half size smaller for one and made cheap as sh*t. look cheap and fake. Nike ain't make that sh*t, so how couyld there even be a comparison. thats the difference. it ain't even that serious for you to be trippin al hard like that n*gga, this is the INTERNET. all that e-thuggin is wack.
yah run half size smaller???? when i wear 13 and the joints i got are size 13. and then when i been wearin' same 3's since july and sh*t and they still clean as fu*k. keep moving. yah never wore my joints....yah jus talkin from yah a.ss.
 02-19-2006, 03:31 AM         #57
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said:
lmmfao carden.. ok first off I never said who he got it from.. all he told me was it was a site that he got the link from boxden.. second ur fakes I can tell right away from..laces..soles..box..retro card.. I didn't say sh*t about you kid you just exposed urself..lmao..

and lmao @ you coming @ me about money hahaha kid let me give you the 411.. on weekends I work @ champs and that money is for kicks only.. weekdays I work on the air base at the commissary.. I'm a GS 14.. I already know you have no idea what that means.. but ask around people that know will tell you what I make.. I owned my first house @ 19 with my wife.. had 2 brand new cars.. and we just got a BRAND new house and 2 more new cars and I'm only 21.. so to have had 2 new houses and 3 brand new cars and only 21 I don't know about you kid but that's pretty dam good..

now about this whole fake thing I was just showin cats that fakes are not worth sh*t.. you get what you paid for.. and I never said name.. and for a fact I can tell he didn't get em off you cuz seein those pics ur soles are icy.. but still never said ur name kido so u just exposed urself..

but @ the end of they day u go home to that nasty a.ss smell of fake kicks. and I got home to the fresh a.ss smell of new kicks that I get all the time.. and ur shoe game got sh*t on me.. now u got the fake game on lock as I can see.. now ur makin ur money so I can't be made @ that but still there fake kicks and I don't fu*k with fake..

have a nice day... btw don't got time for this sh*t so come back say whatever you want not goin to get a reply from me..
No way you are a GS-14. Cause I worked at the commissary for 4 years started off partime but went to full time for two years after I got my Business degree and the most I made was 50,000 a year being a stockroom a.sst. Manager and thats with a Bachelors degree. And I know you don't got a degree and it takes that plus atleast 5 years of working for the government before you are even considered for anything above a GS-10. That or working for the government for 10 plus years then you will get to G-9/10 but only after 10 years if that early with no degree. So you is lieing you been working there 5 years so I say maybe you a GS-5/6 makin 30,000-40,000. GS-14 yeah right you full of sh*t you aint makin anything near 75,000 and thats the low end for GS-14's.

Last edited by Zuhaltern; 02-19-2006 at 03:42 AM..
 02-19-2006, 07:11 PM         #58
You Need I Have  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them sh*ts look so off there's no point in trying to convince people they're real
 02-21-2006, 11:46 AM         #59
CapoStatus4K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaWhiteBoy said:
^^ Pretty Much So fu*k It Just Drop An Extra $100 On Them And They Will Last Longer Then 1 fu*kin Day..

fu*k wearing fake sh*t..
 12 years ago '04        #60
hansolo79 
space
space
$670 | Props total: 2 2
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Zuhaltern said:
No way you are a GS-14. Cause I worked at the commissary for 4 years started off partime but went to full time for two years after I got my Business degree and the most I made was 50,000 a year being a stockroom a.sst. Manager and thats with a Bachelors degree. And I know you don't got a degree and it takes that plus atleast 5 years of working for the government before you are even considered for anything above a GS-10. That or working for the government for 10 plus years then you will get to G-9/10 but only after 10 years if that early with no degree. So you is lieing you been working there 5 years so I say maybe you a GS-5/6 makin 30,000-40,000. GS-14 yeah right you full of sh*t you aint makin anything near 75,000 and thats the low end for GS-14's.
Co-sign. GS-14 is damn near impossible without a degree. I'm in the military so trust me. The fact he says he got a GS-14 job while working at the commissary.....yeah right. I might as well get out the military and go bag some groceries if it's that easy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy