This For The Fake Jordan Lovers!!!

most viewed right now
 240
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
Hell yea I got some fake a.ss 13s that's still in fire a.ss condition
 12 years ago '05        #22
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Confidance said:
Hell yea I got some fake a.ss 13s that's still in fire a.ss condition
yep....i have a feeling this thread will turn around quick. cats jus dont give a fu*k bout talkin bout authenic and bootlegs....cus theres real sh*t to talk about. and yah whiteboy need get yah facts up.....
 12 years ago '04        #23
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
the real talk here is that n*ggaz that wear fakes...they don't care about it, they just tryin to be fly, and I'm not gonna sit here and say you suck because you wear fakes, but on the real, i don't understand it

n*ggaz that wear authentic, and look down on fakes, are n*ggaz that are shoe connoisseurs, they either collect, or respect the shoe game, and they wear real sh*t, not for everyone else, but for themselves....

in other words, n*ggaz wear fakes to impress other people, n*ggaz wear authentic to impress themselves
 12 years ago '05        #24
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 J-Schmoove said:
shut the fu*k up, dumb n*gga actin like he dropping some knowledge or something.
co-sign

nah i cop bootlegs cus im not concerned on throwing 2 bills on shoes when i can cop 6 pairs for 2 bills.....and not have to buy shoes for awhile.
 12 years ago '04        #25
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 carden2 said:
co-sign

nah i cop bootlegs cus im not concerned on throwing 2 bills on shoes when i can cop 6 pairs for 2 bills.....and not have to buy shoes for awhile.
This n*gga ain't the only one. Even though my hood n*gga got a point, I'm not one of them, I went to Payless and copped those Shaqs, and furthermore, I'll wear a pair of houseshoes out on the streets like I did tonight fu*k impressing somebody dey don't know me n prolly won't c me eva again. The n*ggas that will see me already know what I got
 12 years ago '04        #26
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 243 243
 Myworld82 said:
the real talk here is that n*ggaz that wear fakes...they don't care about it, they just tryin to be fly, and I'm not gonna sit here and say you suck because you wear fakes, but on the real, i don't understand it

n*ggaz that wear authentic, and look down on fakes, are n*ggaz that are shoe connoisseurs, they either collect, or respect the shoe game, and they wear real sh*t, not for everyone else, but for themselves....

in other words, n*ggaz wear fakes to impress other people, n*ggaz wear authentic to impress themselves
hahah yall n*ggaz mad cuz he made yall re-examine your selves. exposed.
 02-16-2006, 05:21 AM         #27
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fakes aint always fu*k up. I went to Malaysia like a year and a half ago, got a pair of Air Max 95s for £14, they retail at £119. When I got back, I compared them to a pair in a shop and a pair my bredrin had and they were exactly the same. They still in Perfect condition today. It all depends on who your getting them from
 02-16-2006, 07:38 AM         #28
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmmfao carden.. ok first off I never said who he got it from.. all he told me was it was a site that he got the link from boxden.. second ur fakes I can tell right away from..laces..soles..box..retro card.. I didn't say sh*t about you kid you just exposed urself..lmao..

and lmao @ you coming @ me about money hahaha kid let me give you the 411.. on weekends I work @ champs and that money is for kicks only.. weekdays I work on the air base at the commissary.. I'm a GS 14.. I already know you have no idea what that means.. but ask around people that know will tell you what I make.. I owned my first house @ 19 with my wife.. had 2 brand new cars.. and we just got a BRAND new house and 2 more new cars and I'm only 21.. so to have had 2 new houses and 3 brand new cars and only 21 I don't know about you kid but that's pretty dam good..

now about this whole fake thing I was just showin cats that fakes are not worth sh*t.. you get what you paid for.. and I never said name.. and for a fact I can tell he didn't get em off you cuz seein those pics ur soles are icy.. but still never said ur name kido so u just exposed urself..

but @ the end of they day u go home to that nasty a.ss smell of fake kicks. and I got home to the fresh a.ss smell of new kicks that I get all the time.. and ur shoe game got sh*t on me.. now u got the fake game on lock as I can see.. now ur makin ur money so I can't be made @ that but still there fake kicks and I don't fu*k with fake..

have a nice day... btw don't got time for this sh*t so come back say whatever you want not goin to get a reply from me..
 12 years ago '05        #29
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 DaWhiteBoy said:
lmmfao carden.. ok first off I never said who he got it from.. all he told me was it was a site that he got the link from boxden.. second ur fakes I can tell right away from..laces..soles..box..retro card.. I didn't say sh*t about you kid you just exposed urself..lmao..

and lmao @ you coming @ me about money hahaha kid let me give you the 411.. on weekends I work @ champs and that money is for kicks only.. weekdays I work on the air base at the commissary.. I'm a GS 14.. I already know you have no idea what that means.. but ask around people that know will tell you what I make.. I owned my first house @ 19 with my wife.. had 2 brand new cars.. and we just got a BRAND new house and 2 more new cars and I'm only 21.. so to have had 2 new houses and 3 brand new cars and only 21 I don't know about you kid but that's pretty dam good..

now about this whole fake thing I was just showin cats that fakes are not worth sh*t.. you get what you paid for.. and I never said name.. and for a fact I can tell he didn't get em off you cuz seein those pics ur soles are icy.. but still never said ur name kido so u just exposed urself..

but @ the end of they day u go home to that nasty a.ss smell of fake kicks. and I got home to the fresh a.ss smell of new kicks that I get all the time.. and ur shoe game got sh*t on me.. now u got the fake game on lock as I can see.. now ur makin ur money so I can't be made @ that but still there fake kicks and I don't fu*k with fake..

have a nice day... btw don't got time for this sh*t so come back say whatever you want not goin to get a reply from me..
GS-14.....yah that means you work as a civilian in a fu*kin grocery store on base.......im disabled veteran so keep talkin that sh*t. If i was a civilian contractor i'd already have that GS game on lock kid...and it' would be as an instructor but instead i got a free ride to college and they pay me to go. and yah dont even want me postin photos of my whips.....lol. already know im on a whole nother level than you. so go bag my grocerys fu*k boy. and expose myself nah im jus showin cats that bootlegs be on point....jus depends who you go at and i think it's fu*ked up yah even making a fu*king thread about sh*t that happened to yah friend and then being a bi*ch and not dropping the cats name. mr. i work at champ sports on the weekend jus for kicks......yah i flip kicks jus for kicks and then breed dogs jus for kick....and i get my real estate license in april to sell cribs jus for kicks....and im only 20........WHOA!!!


Last edited by carden2; 02-16-2006 at 08:34 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #30
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
and by the way....aint no fu*kin way your a GS-14 so quit fu*kin frontin. GS-14's make at least 6 figures a year so that lil side job wouldn't be necessary. i know this sh*t cus there's folk comin out the military after 20 years and are only GS-9-12s....so i know your full of sh*t. go ask any cat in military if he thinks a commissary worker is a GS-14 which is like the highest civilian grade. quit lying wit yo bi*ch a.ss.
 02-16-2006, 09:43 AM         #31
DaWhiteBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ acutal bor highes GS worker here is GS 16 step 10.. and his is the store admin. reason I work @ champs is I love kicks and like to get em for cheap..

like I said you do you and get ur money however you want bro.. if sellin fake kicks and dogs is thw way you want to do it then do it.. you makin ur money so can't be mad @ ya..

and I'm a GS 14 bro.. I been workin here sence I was 16 as a stdent higher then I got a full time job here after hs bro.. but its all good.. I got my money u got ur money.. no need for me to lie about my job.. and btw the whole bein in the af for 20 years and gettin a gs 9 job.. bro my dad was in for 24 and he a GS 15.. it all depends on what ur job was in the AF man..

but for real enuff of the beef sh*t.. keep doin u and I will do me..
 12 years ago '04        #32
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 J-Schmoove said:
shut the fu*k up, dumb n*gga actin like he dropping some knowledge or something.
did i strike a nerve?....honestly, you must feel guilty, because I wasn't even trying to talk down to anyone that wears fakes, i'm just sayin that's what it seems like most of the time, all of those who were offended by my comments obviously have some guilt about the fact that they wear fakes....and you have proven that you are the dumb one by responding to what i said with your above sentence.
 12 years ago '04        #33
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
bootleg cds/DVDs=good
bootleg shoes/clothes=fu*k outahere

period
 02-16-2006, 02:08 PM         #34
ayebc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man look at how detailed u gettin.... i mean sh*t i would rather pay that 50$ and have soem shoes i dont gotta worry abotu fu*kin up when im out. When have you ever seen a girl get down on her knees like are theose real?... hell no... them other jays are good enough to play off ...especially at night in a club or if you outfit right.... Only time i would spend teh moeny would be on performance liek if u were ballin in them or something. You take that whole real and fake sh*t a lil too personal and i know its becasue u spend way mroe money and it has to jsut errk u that another n*gga will get teh same amount of pus*y in the variants. I mean it is all about the women right ..i know thats why i match my sh*t up.... Whos trys to stunt for n*ggas? I dotn give a damn if u lookin at my shoes when any hoe im hollarin at is not as long as your sh*t clean you smooth
 12 years ago '04        #35
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 filleezcustoms said:
bootleg cds/DVDs=good
bootleg shoes/clothes=fu*k outahere

period
lil money a.ss n*gga

Makin money off whatever gets in yo hands = good
Hatin on how the next n*gga makes money = fu*k outtahere
 12 years ago '05        #36
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 ayebc said:
Man look at how detailed u gettin.... i mean sh*t i would rather pay that 50$ and have soem shoes i dont gotta worry abotu fu*kin up when im out. When have you ever seen a girl get down on her knees like are theose real?... hell no... them other jays are good enough to play off ...especially at night in a club or if you outfit right.... Only time i would spend teh moeny would be on performance liek if u were ballin in them or something. You take that whole real and fake sh*t a lil too personal and i know its becasue u spend way mroe money and it has to jsut errk u that another n*gga will get teh same amount of pus*y in the variants. I mean it is all about the women right ..i know thats why i match my sh*t up.... Whos trys to stunt for n*ggas? I dotn give a damn if u lookin at my shoes when any hoe im hollarin at is not as long as your sh*t clean you smooth
co-sign this cat jus came with that real talk....killed both arguements.
 12 years ago '06        #37
theboyboy 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
damn
thats what you get from coppin from chinese factories
 12 years ago '04        #38
filleezcustoms 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 300 300
 Confidance said:
lil money a.ss n*gga

Makin money off whatever gets in yo hands = good
Hatin on how the next n*gga makes money = fu*k outtahere

u guys hatin off of prinicpal u aint hearin what im sayin


i would never buy or wear fake clothes or shoes but if u sell them sh*ts do ur thing

i aint gonna be the mufugga caught in the fake sh*ts tho
 02-16-2006, 05:47 PM         #39
l DaChOsEnOnE l  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^word up I feel what my man is saying but on the real people need to stop watching what the next man is wearing if the want to wear variants let them
 02-16-2006, 07:06 PM         #40
ayebc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me add something else for n*ggas hatin on variants........ I see alot of hate when poeple ask about shoes..like....man check the colorways...nike never released that color they fake.......... Did it ever dawn on you that thats why people buy them b/c nike didnt come out with that color.... I mean the whole custom AIR 1 thing started when jadakiss had some gucci ones on in that one video, and i know nike didnt make them..... If i get some vriants i coudl give a damn if they real or fake or whatever... ITs all about how they go with whatever your gonna rock.... And you likely to get a better response on the streeets with some sh*t n*ggas never seen b4, personally i dont liek lookin like every n*gga who shop at footlocker... Example ...some black and white jays come out....everybody get them...and than u walk buy with some white and blue or something name any color... who u think gonna get more looks, n*ggas mroe likely to say where he get those? than man he wearin some ol fake sh*t .... ANd to reiterate my point from b4 ... NO bi*chES ARE GONNA HATE....its only n*ggas ( Males ..for my non -blacks here) who pay attention to catalogs and sh*t like that. I personally know ima get more more love if not the same amount if im wearing some different sh*t than what everyone else got on.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy