Trick and Goon Squad Whoop Tommy Lee

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2006, 07:40 PM         #61
seabiscuitSWD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he should of got his a.ss whoop
 12 years ago '04        #62
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 moblife313 said:
^^^^^ BLOOD FEEL ME ON DIS OK. u kno sh*t about me ok i ain't some kind ok internet thug ok. u got me fu*ked up n*gga. i do what i do as far as rap but i aint never been a hoe a.ss n*gga. ya'll fu*king "E-Thugs" k!ll me, U fu*king pus*y!!! i been to bk before i got peoples that stay on 140th in harlem, and let me tell u this BK is always gon be Gutta i give respect, but yo boro aint got sh*t (as far as me having to look over my shoulders and walk in groups etc.) on DETROIT. i love my city and all that sh*t u hear about detroit is all true. u dont Kno half the sh*t i kno n*gga, i knew meech when he wasn't sh*t but a n*gga selling dimes on the westside ok so before all ya'll fake as new york n*gga start popping sh*t i'm a say this one more fu*king time BRING THAT TUFF sh*t TO THE D n*gga AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

FREE BIG MEECH ~~~FAM~~~

alot of these n*ggas wouldn't make out of this bi*ch alive. these n*ggas actually think trick trick and them some fu*king rappers. don't even try to explain sh*t to these n*ggas. if any of them ever came to the d talking wreckless any kind of way if would be a wrap.
 12 years ago '05        #63
moblife313 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 2 2
^^^^^Good Looking My n*gga These n*ggas Don't Kno sh*t Bout The D, They Think What They Hear On The News And From Dem Rappers Is Fake But My And U Kno The Truth My n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #64
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Who gives a fu*k though.... bottom line it was more than one person that went at Tommy Lee. It aint never one of them knockin someone down and keeping them there, its always a group and thats bi*ch, get mad if you want.....
 12 years ago '05        #65
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 494 494
is this the same goon squad thats with bump j?
 02-10-2006, 11:04 PM         #66
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said:
Who gives a fu*k though.... bottom line it was more than one person that went at Tommy Lee. It aint never one of them knockin someone down and keeping them there, its always a group and thats bi*ch, get mad if you want.....
n*gga Ja Rule coulda knocked Tommy Lee out lol, they just put a lil extra stank on that a.ss whoopin
 12 years ago '05        #67
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 tonymayo187 said:
is this the same goon squad thats with bump j?
na......
 02-11-2006, 05:11 AM         #68
jayz_hova2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't know much about trick trick, but he seems like a bit of bi*ch, always needs a massive gang to beat people up in detroit. get out of detroit and lets see how hard he really is. probably some wack rapper just trying to grab attention by scrapping with people who have been successful in their career
 12 years ago '05        #69
dblockallday 
space
space
 jayz_hova2004 said:
don't know much about trick trick, but he seems like a bit of bi*ch, always needs a massive gang to beat people up in detroit. get out of detroit and lets see how hard he really is. probably some wack rapper just trying to grab attention by scrapping with people who have been successful in their career
real talk he's garbage... eminem is just fukin wit him for protection = LMAO
 12 years ago '05        #70
moblife313 
space
space
^^^^ dis n*gga so fu*king gay

he a d*ck rider
 12 years ago '04        #71
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
everytime you hear Trick f!ghting someone it's always with like 100 n*ggas, bi*ch status right there
 12 years ago '04        #72
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
trick trick is real as fu*k. if hes such a hoe and a pus*y blah blah blah then why would you say eminem needs him for protection? dont forget trick trick aint some new rapper thats going around tryin to get attention if motherfu*kers get beat down so be it theres obviously a reason behind it. what about the murder case he beat? his rep is long as the mile you stupid motherfu*kers. and anybody who says its pus*y jumpin somebody is not hood.

and fu*k long island.
 02-11-2006, 05:25 PM         #73
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
real talk he's garbage... eminem is just fukin wit him for protection = LMAO
damn n*gga u still catchin feelins about Trick Trick whoopin Styles P.'s a.ss aint u. fu*kin f*g**t. get off D-Blocks d*cks homo
 02-11-2006, 05:40 PM         #74
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trick trick gonna get lit up soon enough

quote that
 12 years ago '05        #75
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 dtownboy313 said:
alot of these n*ggas wouldn't make out of this bi*ch alive. these n*ggas actually think trick trick and them some fu*king rappers. don't even try to explain sh*t to these n*ggas. if any of them ever came to the d talking wreckless any kind of way if would be a wrap.
this nigg@ posting back to back and he's not an internet thug......are u down wit the Goon Squad???? you breakin bread with them.... i hope so lil nucca.....the goonies aint doing nuffin outside the D....but being a bum..... not even a promo tour lol...im glad u knew meechie.....also glad he aint put u down last time im posting up on here.....my dude that said fu*k long island??? even the suburbs would eat ya food......trick trick sound like he will be laid out soon
 02-12-2006, 02:10 AM         #76
Crazie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ADrake22 said:
yea... they jump a old white guy.... yea, he is a real gangter.... ....
kind of what I was thinking
 12 years ago '05        #77
dblockallday 
space
space
 Birdman37 said:
damn n*gga u still catchin feelins about Trick Trick whoopin Styles P.'s a.ss aint u. fu*kin f*g**t. get off D-Blocks d*cks homo
umm no... he's garbage... and he's not signed to shady so why would eminem be fukin wit him other than protection? thanks for sonnin yaself once again
 12 years ago '05        #78
moblife313 
space
space
ha ha ha ha now thats real
 12 years ago '04        #79
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
its not that took a whole gang to jump this n*gga but if someones gettin they a.ss beat mad n*ggas jump in anyway YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW THIS
 12 years ago '04        #80
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 LuDerCriS said:
this nigg@ posting back to back and he's not an internet thug......are u down wit the Goon Squad???? you breakin bread with them.... i hope so lil nucca.....the goonies aint doing nuffin outside the D....but being a bum..... not even a promo tour lol...im glad u knew meechie.....also glad he aint put u down last time im posting up on here.....my dude that said fu*k long island??? even the suburbs would eat ya food......trick trick sound like he will be laid out soon
im definitely no internet lame a.ss n*gga. im just speaking the facts. them n*ggas don't let no n*gga come to the d talking wreckless. i respect them for that. so what u said really didn't make sense. im just speaking facts. them n*ggas hold it down for our city. point blank. im not about to argue wit you either.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy