Trick and Goon Squad Whoop Tommy Lee

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
DBlockinemOut 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,296 | Props total: 104 104
 pr0n- said:
I don't know much about Trick Trick's Good Squad but I know Trick Trick is pretty crazy man, heard a lot of stories about him and guy doesn't front at all.

yes he does

nothing you hear about this man is true

hes kuniva's cousin... dude has no skill, i d/ld' his album and it was horrible... bad beats & weak lyrics

if u hear a story and trick trick is involved and its not about the 99 cent rack, its just not true

alot of detriot dudes just ride alot of d*ck.... HATE ME NOW
 12 years ago '05        #42
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Jumpin one person with 10+ n*ggas is not grimey or hard. It's fu*king pus*y...
 12 years ago '05        #43
moblife313 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 2 2
WHY THE fu*k YA'LL n*ggaZ HATING ON MY n*gga TRICK TRICK, NOW ALL MY REAL DETROIT n*ggaZ KNO THAT IF U DEEP AS HELL ANYWHERE AND 1 n*ggaZ U WIT START SCRAPPIN THEN EVERYBODY SCARPPIN, AND YO CLICK JUSS MIGHT BE DEEPER THAN THE NEXT MAN, I KNO TRICK PERSONALLY AINT NO HOE ABOUT HIM HE LOVE HIS CITY AND ALL THAT sh*t YA'LL n*ggaZ THINK KNO LIKE HIM ONE PUNCHING STYLES P. DOWN IN HOCKEYTOWN CAFE' HE AINT EVEN DO IT HIS BOY DID (I'M FROM THE D I KNO)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON SQUAD, SQUAD UP!!!!!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '05        #44
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I f!ght one on one and if any other n*ggas try to jump in then my boys do sh*t. I got a beef with one n*gga, there is no reason for all my boys to beat him. I can do that my damn self...
 12 years ago '04        #45
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 Santoro said:
I f!ght one on one and if any other n*ggas try to jump in then my boys do sh*t. I got a beef with one n*gga, there is no reason for all my boys to beat him. I can do that my damn self...
life aint fair dogg...i aint justifyin jumpin n*ggas but im sayin in the streets anything goes
 12 years ago '04        #46
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,735 | Props total: 2399 2399
i know trick trick is thoro, but beatin up on a 40 year old man that you know don't want none, don't earn you points.
 12 years ago '05        #47
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 Santoro said:
Jumpin one person with 10+ n*ggas is not grimey or hard. It's fu*king pus*y...
grimey = messed up.... so it is grimey...
 12 years ago '05        #48
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
lol ayo trick a treat is making the D look SOFT..... where the fu*k is BMF at...they need to smack the sh*t out of that nigg@..... im suprized theres a lot of real nigg@s in this thread.........when nigg@s are in groups they start to act realllll tough..... u jumping nigg@s out there without even initiating shotting the 5 first then u BUNS .... a real GOON SQUAD woulda had some1 just walk up and snuff him...mind u the SMALLEST NIGG@.... then u woulda gotten props.... them nigg@s is soft 1 out
 12 years ago '05        #49
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 alkoholyck said:
From what ive heard, trick trick one punched styles p, and SP aint no small dude, matter fact he a beast... regardless of this, trick trick is gangsta.
Styles p is the dude to say was gangsta for that cause jada left him dolo and he he got jumped by a hundred muhf*ckas and walked away...he kept popping off to trick trick even though he was by himself and trick trick was quick to say he squashed that cause son could never do a show in New York without him being a target
 12 years ago '05        #50
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,811 | Props total: 1520 1520
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
Styles p is the dude to say was gangsta for that cause jada left him dolo and he he got jumped by a hundred muhf*ckas and walked away...he kept popping off to trick trick even though he was by himself and trick trick was quick to say he squashed that cause son could never do a show in New York without him being a target
yea he was laughin about it the next day, he was fine he aint even get hurt
 02-09-2006, 11:43 AM         #51
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Montana said:
he whopped up on styles p and jadakiss........

no he didn't stop lyin'. Styles was on a promo run by himself for "Gangsta and a Gentleman" and they set it on him. 'Kiss was not there. Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin'!
 12 years ago '05        #52
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
trick trick=gangsta
 12 years ago '04        #53
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
ignorance at it's best... just for dissin' kid rock?????
 12 years ago '05        #54
moblife313 
space
space
lol ayo trick a treat is making the D look SOFT..... where the fu*k is BMF at...they need to smack the sh*t out of that nigg@..... im suprized theres a lot of real nigg@s in this thread.........when nigg@s are in groups they start to act realllll tough..... u jumping nigg@s out there without even initiating shotting the 5 first then u BUNS .... a real GOON SQUAD woulda had some1 just walk up and snuff him...mind u the SMALLEST NIGG@.... then u woulda gotten props.... them nigg@s is soft 1 out
ALL YA'LL DUMB a.ss n*ggaZ DON'T KNO WHAT THE fu*k U TALKING BOUT NONE OF YA'LL FROM THE D, SO U JUSS HEAR sh*t THRU THE GRAPEVINE AND PASS IT ON. TRICK TRICK NEVER TOUCHED TOMMY LEE GOON SQUAD DID, HE GOT HIS a.ss WHOOPED FOR THE SAME REASON STYLES P. DID DON'T U EVER COME TO MY CITY AND TALK sh*t n*ggaZ WILL fu*kIN k!ll YOU. GOON SQUAD AIN'T NO fu*kING CLICK IT'S A GANG. NOW AIN'T THAT HOW GANGS MOVE, BY JUMPING n*ggaZ? SO ALL U OUT OF TOWN n*ggaZ TALKING sh*t BOUT DETROIT & THE GOON SQUAD, I BET MY LIFE U WON'T BRING DAT sh*t HERE SO SHUT THE fu*k UP!!!!!!!
 12 years ago '04        #55
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
LMAO at styles is a beast... dude is like 5' 3'' ... and chunky as hell.. i seen him at exit couple years ago
 02-09-2006, 06:57 PM         #56
williams31  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
what kind of idiot names himself Trick Trick. They should've been whupping HIS a.ss for that dumbass name.
hahahahaha good sh*t
 12 years ago '05        #57
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 moblife313 said:
ALL YA'LL DUMB a.ss n*ggaZ DON'T KNO WHAT THE fu*k U TALKING BOUT NONE OF YA'LL FROM THE D, SO U JUSS HEAR sh*t THRU THE GRAPEVINE AND PASS IT ON. TRICK TRICK NEVER TOUCHED TOMMY LEE GOON SQUAD DID, HE GOT HIS a.ss WHOOPED FOR THE SAME REASON STYLES P. DID DON'T U EVER COME TO MY CITY AND TALK sh*t n*ggaZ WILL fu*kIN k!ll YOU. GOON SQUAD AIN'T NO fu*kING CLICK IT'S A GANG. NOW AIN'T THAT HOW GANGS MOVE, BY JUMPING n*ggaZ? SO ALL U OUT OF TOWN n*ggaZ TALKING sh*t BOUT DETROIT & THE GOON SQUAD, I BET MY LIFE U WON'T BRING DAT sh*t HERE SO SHUT THE fu*k UP!!!!!!!
son son....u a lame..... he said "aint that move gangs move, by jumping nigg@s?" ...... "its not a click, its a gang" i could tell u one of th pussies who listen to rap music and imitate it in real life ur one of the nigg@s that stand still in life.....youll neva be approved for a hood pass so stay in the D and study meechie cuz he had a hood pass in many states doggy.....even in NY

u gave me hate but ima give u props on making ya city look weak

Last edited by LuDerCriS; 02-09-2006 at 09:32 PM..
 02-09-2006, 09:37 PM         #58
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moblife313 said:
Somebody is catching feelins like a bieetch
"oh we the murda capital", good for your ignorant a.sses
 12 years ago '05        #59
moblife313 
space
space
^^^^^ BLOOD FEEL ME ON DIS OK. u kno sh*t about me ok i ain't some kind ok internet thug ok. u got me fu*ked up n*gga. i do what i do as far as rap but i aint never been a hoe a.ss n*gga. ya'll fu*king "E-Thugs" k!ll me, U fu*king pus*y!!! i been to bk before i got peoples that stay on 140th in harlem, and let me tell u this BK is always gon be Gutta i give respect, but yo boro aint got sh*t (as far as me having to look over my shoulders and walk in groups etc.) on DETROIT. i love my city and all that sh*t u hear about detroit is all true. u dont Kno half the sh*t i kno n*gga, i knew meech when he wasn't sh*t but a n*gga selling dimes on the westside ok so before all ya'll fake as new york n*gga start popping sh*t i'm a say this one more fu*king time BRING THAT TUFF sh*t TO THE D n*gga AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

FREE BIG MEECH ~~~FAM~~~
 12 years ago '05        #60
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Haha Real Talk...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy