squad up!

Trick and Goon Squad Whoop Tommy Lee

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
11 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-09-2006, 10:43 AM         #51
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Montana said
he whopped up on styles p and jadakiss........

no he didn't stop lyin'. Styles was on a promo run by himself for "Gangsta and a Gentleman" and they set it on him. 'Kiss was not there. Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin'!

13 years ago '05        #52
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
trick trick=gangsta

13 years ago '04        #53
youngmec 
space
space
$1,239 | Props total: 360 360
ignorance at it's best... just for dissin' kid rock?????

13 years ago '05        #54
moblife313 
space
space
$501 | Props total: 2 2
lol ayo trick a treat is making the D look SOFT..... where the fu*k is BMF at...they need to smack the sh*t out of that nigg@..... im suprized theres a lot of real nigg@s in this thread.........when nigg@s are in groups they start to act realllll tough..... u jumping nigg@s out there without even initiating shotting the 5 first then u BUNS .... a real GOON SQUAD woulda had some1 just walk up and snuff him...mind u the SMALLEST NIGG@.... then u woulda gotten props.... them nigg@s is soft 1 out
ALL YA'LL DUMB a.ss n*ggaZ DON'T KNO WHAT THE fu*k U TALKING BOUT NONE OF YA'LL FROM THE D, SO U JUSS HEAR sh*t THRU THE GRAPEVINE AND PASS IT ON. TRICK TRICK NEVER TOUCHED TOMMY LEE GOON SQUAD DID, HE GOT HIS a.ss WHOOPED FOR THE SAME REASON STYLES P. DID DON'T U EVER COME TO MY CITY AND TALK sh*t n*ggaZ WILL fu*kIN k!ll YOU. GOON SQUAD AIN'T NO fu*kING CLICK IT'S A GANG. NOW AIN'T THAT HOW GANGS MOVE, BY JUMPING n*ggaZ? SO ALL U OUT OF TOWN n*ggaZ TALKING sh*t BOUT DETROIT & THE GOON SQUAD, I BET MY LIFE U WON'T BRING DAT sh*t HERE SO SHUT THE fu*k UP!!!!!!!

13 years ago '04        #55
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,360 | Props total: 879 879
LMAO at styles is a beast... dude is like 5' 3'' ... and chunky as hell.. i seen him at exit couple years ago

02-09-2006, 05:57 PM         #56
williams31  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said
what kind of idiot names himself Trick Trick. They should've been whupping HIS a.ss for that dumbass name.
hahahahaha good sh*t

13 years ago '05        #57
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 moblife313 said
ALL YA'LL DUMB a.ss n*ggaZ DON'T KNO WHAT THE fu*k U TALKING BOUT NONE OF YA'LL FROM THE D, SO U JUSS HEAR sh*t THRU THE GRAPEVINE AND PASS IT ON. TRICK TRICK NEVER TOUCHED TOMMY LEE GOON SQUAD DID, HE GOT HIS a.ss WHOOPED FOR THE SAME REASON STYLES P. DID DON'T U EVER COME TO MY CITY AND TALK sh*t n*ggaZ WILL fu*kIN k!ll YOU. GOON SQUAD AIN'T NO fu*kING CLICK IT'S A GANG. NOW AIN'T THAT HOW GANGS MOVE, BY JUMPING n*ggaZ? SO ALL U OUT OF TOWN n*ggaZ TALKING sh*t BOUT DETROIT & THE GOON SQUAD, I BET MY LIFE U WON'T BRING DAT sh*t HERE SO SHUT THE fu*k UP!!!!!!!
son son....u a lame..... he said "aint that move gangs move, by jumping nigg@s?" ...... "its not a click, its a gang" i could tell u one of th pussies who listen to rap music and imitate it in real life ur one of the nigg@s that stand still in life.....youll neva be approved for a hood pass so stay in the D and study meechie cuz he had a hood pass in many states doggy.....even in NY

u gave me hate but ima give u props on making ya city look weak

Last edited by LuDerCriS; 02-09-2006 at 08:32 PM..

02-09-2006, 08:37 PM         #58
BlazeA50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 moblife313 said
Somebody is catching feelins like a bieetch
"oh we the murda capital", good for your ignorant a.sses

13 years ago '05        #59
moblife313 
space
space
^^^^^ BLOOD FEEL ME ON DIS OK. u kno sh*t about me ok i ain't some kind ok internet thug ok. u got me fu*ked up n*gga. i do what i do as far as rap but i aint never been a hoe a.ss n*gga. ya'll fu*king "E-Thugs" k!ll me, U fu*king pus*y!!! i been to bk before i got peoples that stay on 140th in harlem, and let me tell u this BK is always gon be Gutta i give respect, but yo boro aint got sh*t (as far as me having to look over my shoulders and walk in groups etc.) on DETROIT. i love my city and all that sh*t u hear about detroit is all true. u dont Kno half the sh*t i kno n*gga, i knew meech when he wasn't sh*t but a n*gga selling dimes on the westside ok so before all ya'll fake as new york n*gga start popping sh*t i'm a say this one more fu*king time BRING THAT TUFF sh*t TO THE D n*gga AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

FREE BIG MEECH ~~~FAM~~~

13 years ago '05        #60
_Player2 279 heat pts279
space
space
$15,046 | Props total: 14716 14716
Haha Real Talk...

02-10-2006, 06:40 PM         #61
seabiscuitSWD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he should of got his a.ss whoop

13 years ago '04        #62
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
 moblife313 said
^^^^^ BLOOD FEEL ME ON DIS OK. u kno sh*t about me ok i ain't some kind ok internet thug ok. u got me fu*ked up n*gga. i do what i do as far as rap but i aint never been a hoe a.ss n*gga. ya'll fu*king "E-Thugs" k!ll me, U fu*king pus*y!!! i been to bk before i got peoples that stay on 140th in harlem, and let me tell u this BK is always gon be Gutta i give respect, but yo boro aint got sh*t (as far as me having to look over my shoulders and walk in groups etc.) on DETROIT. i love my city and all that sh*t u hear about detroit is all true. u dont Kno half the sh*t i kno n*gga, i knew meech when he wasn't sh*t but a n*gga selling dimes on the westside ok so before all ya'll fake as new york n*gga start popping sh*t i'm a say this one more fu*king time BRING THAT TUFF sh*t TO THE D n*gga AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

FREE BIG MEECH ~~~FAM~~~

alot of these n*ggas wouldn't make out of this bi*ch alive. these n*ggas actually think trick trick and them some fu*king rappers. don't even try to explain sh*t to these n*ggas. if any of them ever came to the d talking wreckless any kind of way if would be a wrap.

13 years ago '05        #63
moblife313 
space
space
^^^^^Good Looking My n*gga These n*ggas Don't Kno sh*t Bout The D, They Think What They Hear On The News And From Dem Rappers Is Fake But My And U Kno The Truth My n*gga

13 years ago '04        #64
Menace718 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,849 | Props total: 1221 1221
Who gives a fu*k though.... bottom line it was more than one person that went at Tommy Lee. It aint never one of them knockin someone down and keeping them there, its always a group and thats bi*ch, get mad if you want.....

13 years ago '05        #65
tonymayo187 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 621 621
is this the same goon squad thats with bump j?

02-10-2006, 10:04 PM         #66
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Menace718 said
Who gives a fu*k though.... bottom line it was more than one person that went at Tommy Lee. It aint never one of them knockin someone down and keeping them there, its always a group and thats bi*ch, get mad if you want.....
n*gga Ja Rule coulda knocked Tommy Lee out lol, they just put a lil extra stank on that a.ss whoopin

13 years ago '05        #67
dblockallday 
space
space
$9,095 | Props total: 1848 1848
 tonymayo187 said
is this the same goon squad thats with bump j?
na......

02-11-2006, 04:11 AM         #68
jayz_hova2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't know much about trick trick, but he seems like a bit of bi*ch, always needs a massive gang to beat people up in detroit. get out of detroit and lets see how hard he really is. probably some wack rapper just trying to grab attention by scrapping with people who have been successful in their career

13 years ago '05        #69
dblockallday 
space
space
$9,095 | Props total: 1848 1848
 jayz_hova2004 said
don't know much about trick trick, but he seems like a bit of bi*ch, always needs a massive gang to beat people up in detroit. get out of detroit and lets see how hard he really is. probably some wack rapper just trying to grab attention by scrapping with people who have been successful in their career
real talk he's garbage... eminem is just fukin wit him for protection = LMAO

13 years ago '05        #70
moblife313 
space
space
^^^^ dis n*gga so fu*king gay

he a d*ck rider

13 years ago '04        #71
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
everytime you hear Trick f!ghting someone it's always with like 100 n*ggas, bi*ch status right there

13 years ago '04        #72
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 196 196
trick trick is real as fu*k. if hes such a hoe and a pus*y blah blah blah then why would you say eminem needs him for protection? dont forget trick trick aint some new rapper thats going around tryin to get attention if motherfu*kers get beat down so be it theres obviously a reason behind it. what about the murder case he beat? his rep is long as the mile you stupid motherfu*kers. and anybody who says its pus*y jumpin somebody is not hood.

and fu*k long island.

02-11-2006, 04:25 PM         #73
Birdman37  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said
real talk he's garbage... eminem is just fukin wit him for protection = LMAO
damn n*gga u still catchin feelins about Trick Trick whoopin Styles P.'s a.ss aint u. fu*kin f*g**t. get off D-Blocks d*cks homo

02-11-2006, 04:40 PM         #74
RaioIsLike  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trick trick gonna get lit up soon enough

quote that

13 years ago '05        #75
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 dtownboy313 said
alot of these n*ggas wouldn't make out of this bi*ch alive. these n*ggas actually think trick trick and them some fu*king rappers. don't even try to explain sh*t to these n*ggas. if any of them ever came to the d talking wreckless any kind of way if would be a wrap.
this nigg@ posting back to back and he's not an internet thug......are u down wit the Goon Squad???? you breakin bread with them.... i hope so lil nucca.....the goonies aint doing nuffin outside the D....but being a bum..... not even a promo tour lol...im glad u knew meechie.....also glad he aint put u down last time im posting up on here.....my dude that said fu*k long island??? even the suburbs would eat ya food......trick trick sound like he will be laid out soon

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
84 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Kehlani 6ix9ine
11 comments
60 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chuck and Shaq warned Rondo about how dangerous Chris Paul is
30 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA 2 Game In & LeBron Already ALIENATED HIS LA Teammates After BRAWL, He Cudd..
133 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 20 - Extremely rare 'open' beehive in Virginia stuns wildlife expert
7 comments
58 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
 Transgender Claims All That Young Buck Gay sh-t Was A Publicity Stunt
45 comments
23 minutes ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo did spit in Chris Paul's face, he wipes his face before going at Ron..
170 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA It NOT OVER: Rondo Family BEAT UP CHRIS PAUL WIFE After ALTERCATION LEAVIN..
15 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mental Illness is real...fathers raise your daughter's...etc 🤢
71 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Lil Tay Being Abused?
58 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 BOX Floyd Mayweather shows off new home
12 comments
57 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tall thick and fit....maaan look @ dem thighs
28 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bing wrong for this
23 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 If you like Marvel/DC and classic beat em ups get the fu-k in here(on mobile t..
5 comments
1 hour ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside She taking a bi-ch's nigga, big booty style
9 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose speaks on his 28 point performance vs. Dallas
12 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chief Keef still has an impact in HipHop
9 comments
1 hour ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LANCE STEPHENSON HEADBUTTS JAMES HARDEN :mjlmfao:
10 comments
11 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LAKER OFFICIALS watched tape between Rondo and Paul... Rondo did not spit
29 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Rondoís family member confronts Chris Paulís wife
37 comments
10 hours ago
@sports
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Flippa Huxtable
Stuart Scott
DiegoRivera
YungVino
Flex Luger
Good Guy Ry
Blaffy
SubConscious
1000bluntz
2Cold
Top 10 most slapped recently
Affectz
BigBallerLavar
suavehooper
NinetyThree94
Player2
two-face
Roosterburn
GoldBluded
TommyD
Cartel-Clipz

most viewed right now
online now  42
Video inside "If Your 30 Years Old & Slept With Only 25 Women Your a Beta Male."
253 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  36
Image(s) inside Queen Latifah Expecting Child With Partner Eboni Nichols
64 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  18
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  16
Video inside "A Dude With Ghostwriters, has no place to talk about "Rules In Rap Bee..
134 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
328 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Just Now Noticing This In The Animated Street Fighter Movie