NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '05        #61
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,736 | Props total: 1878 1878
sh*t i blaze and go to da gym every single day. sh*t makes your workout more relaxed..

everytime i'm blazed and enter the weight room wit my headphones.. I'm in my sanctuary..
 10 years ago '06        #62
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 sirhc2077 said:
There ars some cases that demonstrate no negative impact on training from thc.

1) Mike Tyson tested positive for marijuana immedeately after knocking out Andrew Golotta.

2) Bruce Lee ate weed brownies often and is arguably one of the best f!ghters of all time.

3) Supposedly more than half of the nba casually uses marijuana.

4) Ricky Williams won the hiesman trophy and was a competative nfl rusher, having tested positive for marijuana on more than one occasion.

Personally, other than the cardiovascluar impact of inhaling smoke, I see no harm in smoking weed (not cigarettes). On the other hand, I sometimes feel like I don't lift as hard after a night of smoking.

Does anyone know if there is any direct impact on you physically from thc?
I know that alcohol can cause drops in testosterone levels because of zinc, is there anything similar with weed?

I train with weights and also in mma and i love smoking weed. Any input is appreciated.
1) Tyson only knocked out a bunch of no names and an aged larry holmes. One he stepped up to lennox and holyfield he had to use the bite hook to his advantage.

2) No one ever can prove that about bruce lee. They did find a chemical related to marijuana in his stomach but they also said it could have easily came from driking a cup of tea.

3) No comment

4) Dont kno much bout the guy so cant say.

and whoever said bruce lee is skinny...stfu...he had more muscle then u probaly have but he had a stupid low percentage of bodyfat

[pic - click to view]

The thing bout marijuana is its a stimulant. And naturally after taking a stimulant and it wears off you are left "burnt out" and more drained then you were before. So never smoke weed before working out for starters. I completely agree wit 5ive micz. If its in moderation and you choose a good time to do it (off days for example) then your ok.
 10 years ago '07        #63
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 remy said:
arnold smoked after he lifted and he was the wrold's strongest man at one point in time!!

[pic - click to view]

09-23-2007, 10:54 PM         #64
Maxx103  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i smoke sometimes before i workout, jus gets me focused.. pay attention to form.. i dunno it works for me sometimes when i cant get that kind of angry, determined, put my headphones on blast and pump that sh*t workout.

if when you smoke you laugh your a.ss off uncontrolably and stumble and sh*t you probably shouldn't try this. but if u been smokin for a while and u do normal sh*t you should give it a try.

edit: and to the dude that was jokin about have a protein shake and chicken brea$t when u got the munchies.. you tryd bsn's true mass?, i got chocolate, or bsn's syntha-6.. tried all the flavors... they mad good.. high or not:applause:

Last edited by Maxx103; 09-23-2007 at 10:58 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #65
efuss27 
space
space
$175 | Props total: 6 6
i heard that cannibus opens the airways and tobacco constricts the airways... can someone correct me if i'm wrong...I know when i run high (not high as fu*k but toasty high) i breathe easier and have more endurance
 10 years ago '04        #66
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Arnold used to smoke after lifting to relax his muscles
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy