Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-15-2006, 12:33 AM         #41
sirhc2077  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its in da weed
very productive ^^, thank you
 02-16-2006, 03:19 PM         #42
LordKaseem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
all i know is Tyson ended up a joke and one of the biggest dissapointments of the sport

Lee died early

the NBA has gone downhill from where it once was

and we all know the Rickey Williams saga..............so I suggest if you really want to be in peak physical condition stay away, I mean its defenitely hindering you in some aspects somehow, its only gonna benefit you to stop
:banghead: get the fu*k outta here, the NBA has gone down.....where. Tyson had a fu*ked up childhood and lost his mentor when he needed him the most,after he got the money. Bruce Lee was a.ssasinated for teaching western people the secrets of Kung Fu. What does weed have to do with any of them. Ricky Williams was basically protesting the fact that they even test for Marajuana. I need better arguements from you. Especially in light of the fact that Kobe just dropped 84 points in a game.
 12 years ago '05        #43
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 mpballer20 said:
yeah weed doesnt really affect you whilst lifting but the thc stores itself in you fat cell.

"increases rapping skills"
-thats some true sh*t cuz whenever me and my boys freestyled and recoreded dat sh*t we'd always be like "why can't we say all this hot sh*t when we don't smoke?"

Tru that, i try to improve in my skills sober. This is one of my biggest challenges in my life, i like smokin weed but im not a pothead, I would rather smoke than drink.But i like boxing also, and yes the day after i smoked out, i dont feel like i have the regular energy i would have if i didnt smoke the night before.But after a couple days ill go back to my normal state in condition, back into runnin hitting the bag all that. I sometimes stop smokin cuz i think its bad for me, I would think that WEED and TRAINING dont go together. But WEED and FREESTYLING do LOL, I like to smoke and freestyle and play video games, but i dont like to smoke when i wanna stick with training.but damn mostly everyone in my boxing gym smokes out LOL, when i first got there i thought everyone was dedicating to the sport but man was i so wrong. But propz for this, this is one of my thoughts ive always had, does weed affect you in your work out.
 12 years ago '05        #44
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
Bruce Lee is one of my Idols all because how he transformed his body into a f!ghting machine. But for the way he died, I dont know if it was because he over worked out and got that headache, then that stupid bi*ch he was with gave him a pill that was prescribed for her, not for Lee. I dont know what went through that dumb bi*ch's head when she offered Lee that pill. Sad how he died, I wonder how Lee would be now, Im sure he would still be alive, He would be one of those Old Kung Fu Master. Tight if he would of made a movie with jackie chan and jet li.
 12 years ago '05        #45
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
 Jussn Kredible said:
i smoke, then workout or workout then smoke...been doin this for years...as long as u go in there focused and not a light weight laughin every 12 seconds, ull b fine..me and my boy smoke blunts in the parkin lot, then go in, well use to, cuz its really a waste of a high cuz u come out sober, but i still might smoke a j on the way there...i even had a convo with a trainer about it, he says its ok as long as u dont go and pig out cuz getting high DOES raise the level at which ur heart beats, so u are burning more calories than when ur sober
What your doin, I aint tryn to scare you, but thats how Eddie Guerrero died.
He used to do drugs alot, then he switched to wroking out, but cuz of all the drugs, i guess his hear arteries clogued up or something, so all the excessive work out is bad for your heart. all the smoke and the excessive work out is bad for your heart, i wouldnt do that.
 12 years ago '04        #46
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
 Chicano_Flow said:
What your doin, I aint tryn to scare you, but thats how Eddie Guerrero died.
He used to do drugs alot, then he switched to wroking out, but cuz of all the drugs, i guess his hear arteries clogued up or something, so all the excessive work out is bad for your heart. all the smoke and the excessive work out is bad for your heart, i wouldnt do that.

eddie guerrero was doing WAY more than smoking weed son....he had a crazy schedule and fast lifestyle, and his body couldnt handle all that...im not goin out 300 days of the year and wrestling for 15 minutes, doin pain k!llers, goin to the gym, goin to the bar, gettin 3 hours of rest and doin it all over again....and to dude wantin to kno how much people that smoke bench and curl and all that sh*t, WTF does that have to with anything? its how u look outside the gym that matter, what u do in the gym only matters to you..u could lift the most weight and look like sh*t, wtf u workin out for..i dont go to the gym to just go and lift heavy sh*t, im tryin to look good...go to a chic and b like, "yea, i just lifted 39833 lbs"..they dont give a sh*t homey, its what u look like, for yourself, and for others perception
 02-16-2006, 04:45 PM         #47
KeyKey  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I smoke week about four to six times a day and have put on alot of muscle and i think it is a great thing for bulking cuz of the munchies. You just gotta do alot of cardio, you gotta work out your lungs too when u smokin.
 02-17-2006, 08:01 PM         #48
sirhc2077  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and to dude wantin to kno how much people that smoke bench and curl and all that sh*t, WTF does that have to with anything? its how u look outside the gym that matter, what u do in the gym only matters to you..u could lift the most weight and look like sh*t, wtf u workin out for..i dont go to the gym to just go and lift heavy sh*t, im tryin to look good...go to a chic and b like, "yea, i just lifted 39833 lbs"..they dont give a sh*t homey, its what u look like, for yourself, and for others perception
that works for you then, if you are lifting to be a pretty boy for the ladies

for bodybuilding you need to lift progressively heavier weights to gain size and physique, otherwise you will never make any progress. The reason I asked how much daily weed smokers lift is because if you are weak as sh*t and telling me that weed doesn't affect lifting, your opinion holds no weight.

If you lift for the sake of f!ghting (which I do) It is a tremendous benifit to be marginally stronger than your opponent.
Example: you bench 135 max and squat 155. your opponent benches 300 and squats 500. a.ssuming you are both of equal f!ghting skill, you will get your sh*t rocked by someone who is that much stronger.

Also, in regular life f!ghts, people who lift to "look good" and are scrawny have little or no advantage in a f!ght. If you lift to be bigger, stronger and look good then you have an advantage over the 60-70% of people who don't lift weights at all.

not tryin to be an a**hole, just tryin to get to the bottom line facts in the debate that I started in this thread.
 02-18-2006, 12:25 AM         #49
Hu$tL@  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sirhc2077 said:

3) Supposedly more than half of the nba casually uses marijuana.

HTF do they pass the tests tho...? arent there like monthly drug tests in the nba?
 02-18-2006, 12:38 AM         #50
Hu$tL@  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LordKaseem said:
Bruce Lee was a.ssasinated for teaching western people the secrets of Kung Fu. .
:wow:

how did they fake his brain anuerism
 02-18-2006, 09:41 PM         #51
sirhc2077  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HTF do they pass the tests tho...? arent there like monthly drug tests in the nba?
they have ways around those tests (redi clean) that work for daily smokers. Also, that running back for the vikings got caught with a fake d*ck and bag of piss.
 02-20-2006, 10:23 PM         #52
sirhc2077  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bump..
 03-16-2006, 11:13 AM         #53
kringles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its weird for me cuz i feel that if i dont smoke before i work out,that i dont do as many reps and i max out quicker,while when i burn then workout i feel at my peak and i wanna keep workin out and gettin jacked...i dont know if its like a mental effect but thats the way it goes for me
 03-16-2006, 11:29 AM         #54
asung88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it does have an impact on training...if someone disagrees yall are worrying too much. ppls who are prone to heart problems or has family history, when u smoke a joint you can have a heart attack and you dont want a bench bar fall down on you when you do
 03-16-2006, 11:30 AM         #55
asung88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hu$tL@ said:
:wow:

how did they fake his brain anuerism
by shooting his brain
 03-16-2006, 11:22 PM         #56
uchennan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo the new training program.
lift like a champ...smoke like a champ. im seein results from this.
 10 years ago '07        #57
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
 Infamous_01 said:
When i stopped smoking weed i noticed i had more stamina and was able to do more reps of a desired weight along with more sets....While smoking weed, i was unable to even finish workouts some days cause i would be exhausted..I noticed improvements regarding my physical abilities in the gym about 2-3 weeks after i stopped.

LOL thats an oxymoron.....to invest time and money in a gym with intentions of improving ones self physically, while (at the same time), smoking weed, which of course decreases your overall health (mentally and physically).

I guess what im tryin 2 say is you'll have greater success if you just take it easy on weed. Im not sayin quit cause not even i have went that far...just take a little break and focus on your goal. If you cant do that then ure lacking dedication which is one of the most important factors that can get you anywhere in life. The other is hard work. Combined nothing can stop you from reaching a desired goal weather its improving your physique or becoming a pr0n star (my lifelong dream) :D

Anyway take it EZ.

Lol....... I dig it.
 10 years ago '06        #58
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,553 | Props total: 16409 16409
 zeeno1982 said:
Marijuana is an estrogenic substance...Mike Tyson,Ricky Williams...they all took steroids,Bruce Lee was skinny as hell...think about that.Personally i dont smoke marijuana but when i did i couldnt be at the top shape

^^^Bruce Lee is skinny if u are comparing him to guys who are huge. But dont get it twisted he was mad strong n very cut
 10 years ago '05        #59
anonymous414 
space
space
space
$636 | Props total: 63 63
Since smoking weed increases your heart rate at a much faster pace and slows down your blood flow that could in turn be the reason to why people tire out faster and lift less at the gym. I've had a friend say he can lift more when hes high because when he's high he believes he can lift more, last longer, and not think about tiring out as much making him do extra reps (all positive mental effects). When I lift I prefer to do it sober and smoke afterwords and chill (u get higher if your heart rate and bloodflow is up before hand) because I feel lazy as fu*k lifting high.
 10 years ago '05        #60
remy 
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
arnold smoked after he lifted and he was the wrold's strongest man at one point in time!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy