Darkness of tints and getting pulled over

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-05-2006, 04:52 AM         #21
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peter Griffin said:
interesting stuff here. whats a decent percentage tint?
20 or lower......might as well not get nothin if you gettin 35, aint legal for no reason.
 02-05-2006, 07:24 AM         #22
R_Buycks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta friend who goes to a college named northwood up north here in michigan, he was on his way back here to lansing and gotta ticket for his tint, but his windows is pretty dark...then they told him he got two weeks to get the windows retinted. this is the reason i don't even fukk wit tint like dat, i get pulled over enough just cuz cops don't think my car is mine. I also have one quik question cuz i'm honestly dumbfounded bout the subject. what is the point of having tint in the 1st place?
 02-05-2006, 01:23 PM         #23
Frank Dukes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got 20 all the way around and i dont get no trouble..

i had trouble back when i had my olds... had limo in the back and 20 up front and they pulled me over for it. only fu*kin ticket ive ever gotten, trash.
 02-05-2006, 01:25 PM         #24
Frank Dukes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 B SQUEEZE said:
what my boy did was take a pic of his car before it got tinted and keep it, he got a ticket for his tint one day and went to court with the pic saying he already scraped it off and the judge threw it out

you do this and get caught with it still tinted, it turns into a FELONY.

just so you all know, this is about as dumb as dumb gets. catch felony for lying to a judge about some window tint?? HAH!

i fixed my sh*t when i got my ticket
 12 years ago '04        #25
B SQUEEZE 
space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 1 1
 Frank Dukes said:
you do this and get caught with it still tinted, it turns into a FELONY.

just so you all know, this is about as dumb as dumb gets. catch felony for lying to a judge about some window tint?? HAH!

i fixed my sh*t when i got my ticket

how are they gonna know, if you get pulled over a week later for it, just be like i got it done again, if you that scared dont drive your car to court, besides its not like the judge is gonna go out in the parking lot to make sure
 02-14-2006, 01:17 PM         #26
beanpop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here in Houston the Limet is 20% and I have 5% all around twice and I dont get pulled over
 02-14-2006, 01:43 PM         #27
Armageddon2k7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
Didnt know VA was that diff than DC/MD. %35 is legal out here but Im about to get %20 put on my joint next week.
as long as you in PG county 20% IS the limit most places you go. cops aint gonna really mess wit you. but the MD state law is 35% all around for cars, and VA is 50% on your front side windows and 35% on the back. In most of all states suv's and minivans can have what ever on there back window..
i do tints in MD and VA so i know the laws
 02-14-2006, 01:44 PM         #28
Armageddon2k7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
20 or lower......might as well not get nothin if you gettin 35, aint legal for no reason.
basically... you can smoke in the car and block more sun/and view then 35%
 12 years ago '04        #29
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
50% is legeal here in MN but i got 35 no tickets
 02-14-2006, 05:29 PM         #30
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for some reason they STILL haven't stopped me, I like it cause you can't see me day or night, but the sh*t gets you paranoid everytime you see a cop you think he might stop you
 12 years ago '04        #31
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
i got limo tint on my car...never been pulled over. cops around charlotte have better things to do i guess. doesn't really matter..i grew up with the sheriff :D
 12 years ago '05        #32
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 38 38
i had my 5.0 limo tinted out i got about 6 tickets before i bit the bullet and ripped it off

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by bayryda; 02-14-2006 at 06:20 PM..
 12 years ago '06        #33
bosshog_3 
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
OUT HERE IN CALI THEY ALWAYS BE SWEATING ON TINT BUT UP IT THATS THE PRICE U PAY IF U WANT YOUR sh*t TO LOOK HARD

MY WINDOWS CAME WITH THE GLASS FACTORY TINTED AND THEN I THREW LIMO OVER THE TINTED GLASS U CANT SEE sh*t
 02-14-2006, 07:37 PM         #34
Slick CM Rick  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
50% is legeal here in MN but i got 35 no tickets
50%? why even have tint
 02-15-2006, 10:04 AM         #35
Armageddon2k7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slick CM Rick said:
50%? why even have tint
you shouldnt it's a waste of money to have over 35%. even 35 is too light. it's lighter than trucks factory tint. laws are stupid as sh!t.

how do police claim it's a safety concern but you'll let a burbon that can legally seat 8-9 people have ANY % of tint on the back windows. the people in back can shoot his a.ss and he wouldnt know who it was.
 12 years ago '06        #36
datdude41 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 1 1
I used to live in New Orleans. My uncle was a cop and a few friends were cops. I'm not sure of the exact percentage, but it was like 15% or so for fronts. Backs as dark as you want.
 02-15-2006, 02:35 PM         #37
Skeetx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here in Ohio its like 50%. Thats gay as hell tho.
 02-15-2006, 04:31 PM         #38
brokecashballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In Illinois you can not tint front windows or windshield at all, other windows can be as dark as you want it.... I had 5 % limo all around(except windshield) for almost a year. Most cops didnt care....around 8 of them pulled me over during that year I had the tints in the front doors. Two of the cops gave me fee tickets, others just gave warning tickets. Took them off and havent been pulled over, for tints, ever since. I remember going down south recently.... lucky a.ss ppl everywhere on all around tints, made my car look weird with dark tints on all the back windows only.
 12 years ago '04        #39
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148

[pic - click to view]

This is the stock photo of my Nissan Maxima 2000

Can someone tell me what % would look good on my sh*t, i live in Queens, NYC, i hardly go OT, i blaze in the whip only when im in my driveway.
 02-17-2006, 09:52 PM         #40
BX Resident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got limo tints I be around gunhill and fordham in the bx and never got fu*ked with, I wouldn't give you advice though your ride is nice, but its got four windows so I wonder if they'd notice it easier
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy