"NBA's 50 Greatest Players - The Next 10" Will Be Annouced All-Star Weekend

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
Tha R 
space
space
space
$79 | Props total: 0 0
who the hell said mcgrady???? f#@$ outta here
 02-03-2006, 01:47 AM         #22
MiZiKe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe (81 and rings)
Duncan (rings, dynasty...lock)
Iverson (mvp, scoring champs, allstar, etc...he should be in)
dominique (NBA wont snub him again)
King (see above)
Gilmore (they want more players not currently playing, makes a good case)
Rodman (NBA hates him so maybe not, but hands down deserves it <--fact)
Garnett (definitely deserves it, also deserves some playoff wins though)

with the last two spots the nba will likely get atleast one more player not currently playing having only 3 or 4 listed above (Rodman is ofcourse questionable... he put on a bride's dress, but he is one the best defenders of all time and IMO the greatest rebounder of all time)
anyways likely consideration for last spots are
Reggie Miller (although he never really won anything)
Joe dumars (actually won, but does he have the stats?)
Alex English (game has evolved greatly)
Mcadoo (see above)
Dantley (hmm see above)

payton has the defensive accomplishments....but not much else
Kidd has the triple doubles....but i dont know just yet... definitely by next time around if not now

we will see. I am defintely excited the NBA is doing this, and I hope all of the top 50 that can be there are there... that would be rather amazing
 02-03-2006, 09:41 AM         #23
dontebee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiZiKe said:
Kobe (81 and rings)
Duncan (rings, dynasty...lock)
Iverson (mvp, scoring champs, allstar, etc...he should be in)
dominique (NBA wont snub him again)
King (see above)
Gilmore (they want more players not currently playing, makes a good case)
Rodman (NBA hates him so maybe not, but hands down deserves it <--fact)
Garnett (definitely deserves it, also deserves some playoff wins though)

with the last two spots the nba will likely get atleast one more player not currently playing having only 3 or 4 listed above (Rodman is ofcourse questionable... he put on a bride's dress, but he is one the best defenders of all time and IMO the greatest rebounder of all time)
anyways likely consideration for last spots are
Reggie Miller (although he never really won anything)
Joe dumars (actually won, but does he have the stats?)
Alex English (game has evolved greatly)
Mcadoo (see above)
Dantley (hmm see above)

payton has the defensive accomplishments....but not much else
Kidd has the triple doubles....but i dont know just yet... definitely by next time around if not now

we will see. I am defintely excited the NBA is doing this, and I hope all of the top 50 that can be there are there... that would be rather amazing

^^^^^^^^Props Good List...
 02-03-2006, 09:57 AM         #24
T_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to wait till people are retired to add to the list...because in all honesty when they made the top 50 a lot of those guys shouldn't be there but because they were HOT at the time the were added....for example scottie pippen.......love this guy and grew up a bulls fan but top 50 ever?Come on man....lol....great defensive player,has championship rings,and was a great role player but come on....top 50 all time and you average 16 ppg,6 rpg,5 apg?They are average numbers for any dencent PF in the league

the same will happen with the next 10...they will put all current players except maybe one or two who just retired like reggie miller (who is another example of a guy who should have been on the top 50 over pippena nd a few others)
 02-03-2006, 11:53 AM         #25
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if they put lebron and/or nash the whole top 50 players schtick is a joke
 02-03-2006, 12:00 PM         #26
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ LABRYNTH ~ said:
Paul Arizin - he was alright but in his prime brad miller could get him, no way hes a HOFer

Dave DeBusschere - "Big D" 16.6 points per game career record, thats tha same as Zydrunas Ilgauskas has now, marinate on that

Jerry Lucas - he was ight but no where near as dominate as tha players in todays basketball era

George Mikan - dont get me started, this guy has 10,000 career points, kobe got that in 8 seasons

Bob Pettit - only reason he's in is cuz he was tha first 1 to reach 20,000 points, but he still sux cuz he was playing bum a.ss white boys just like himself he was just a tall lanky 1.

Dolph Schayes - had a good stroke, but he couldnt take tha abuse tha players take nowadays, he a lil bi*ch,

Bill Sharman - 2,000 boards, 2,000 a.ssists, tha rest of his stats r b00ty

you can say that about anyone that didn't play in this era. would wilt and russell be as dominant in today's game as they were back in there day, i don't think so. to be honest i think wilt would have yao ming numbers in today's game. the people you shown above were great in there era and progressed the game into what it is now. they deserve the hall fame as much as anyone. they dominated there competion like the superstars do in the game today.
 02-03-2006, 12:01 PM         #27
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g_hilde said:
nique, dantley(adrian), duncan, kobe, mcadoo, kidd, ai, miller, king(bernard), and i have a feeling either nash or lebron will be in there cuz the nba likes to p!ss me off
LeBron should probably be there in another few years, but he shouldn't be included in just his 3rd year in the league, it's too soon
 12 years ago '05        #28
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,104 | Props total: 1538 1538
lol@LeBron, McGrady, and Chris Webber being mentioned at all. Chris Webber and great in the same sentence haha. Good one.
 02-03-2006, 12:57 PM         #29
~ LABRYNTH ~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u got mvp then u in tha haal of fame....point blank
 12 years ago '04        #30
Mat The W  OP
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 ~ LABRYNTH ~ said:
if u got mvp then u in tha haal of fame....point blank

nope, mvp is ONE season. hof is for the whole career.
 12 years ago '04        #31
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2827 2827
Iverson,Kobe, Duncan, Garnett, Ray Allen, Nique, Kidd, R. Miller
 12 years ago '04        #32
Mat The W  OP
space
space
 T_Montana said:
they need to wait till people are retired to add to the list...because in all honesty when they made the top 50 a lot of those guys shouldn't be there but because they were HOT at the time the were added....for example scottie pippen.......love this guy and grew up a bulls fan but top 50 ever?Come on man....lol....great defensive player,has championship rings,and was a great role player but come on....top 50 all time and you average 16 ppg,6 rpg,5 apg?They are average numbers for any dencent PF in the league

the same will happen with the next 10...they will put all current players except maybe one or two who just retired like reggie miller (who is another example of a guy who should have been on the top 50 over pippena nd a few others)

miller over pippen, you cant be serious. miller isnt one of top 50 players ever. he never been all-nba 1st or 2nd team, only made the 3rd team 3 times in 18 years. dont what you going off of but pippen deserves to be there way more than miller, its not even close.
 12 years ago '05        #33
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
 RonMexicoQB said:
you can say that about anyone that didn't play in this era. would wilt and russell be as dominant in today's game as they were back in there day, i don't think so. to be honest i think wilt would have yao ming numbers in today's game. the people you shown above were great in there era and progressed the game into what it is now. they deserve the hall fame as much as anyone. they dominated there competion like the superstars do in the game today.
are you kidding me, yao mings numbers???
if anything it would be about 30 PPG... keeep in mind back then, they didnt have those gay a.ss handchecking cheap a.ss pus*y fouls they call these days.. back then EVERYONE PLAYED MUCH BETTER AND TOUGHER DEFENSE..these days big men cant play defense cuz everyones so concerned bout their offensive game and when they try to D up, they scared to get a foul.. i bet you

60's Celtics will use 90's bulls to wipe the floor.
 12 years ago '04        #34
chiller883 
space
space
$890 | Props total: 11 11
bernard king
alex english
atis gilmore
reggie miller
dominique wilkins
allen iverson
gary payton
jason kidd
bob mcadoo
joe dumars

rodman should be on there but david stern will don a throwback, fitted cap, the newest j's, a ghostface-like star of david medallion the size of his torso, and release a rap album before that happens, but i can see kobe and duncan making it on there.
 12 years ago '04        #35
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
kobe
garnett
duncan
ai
bernard king
and whoever it was that rabbit-punched the ish out of tomjanovich back in the day, i dont know his name or his stats but that was def 50 greatest of something......
 12 years ago '04        #36
Mat The W  OP
space
space
^^^^ kermit washington
 02-05-2006, 01:25 PM         #37
BksFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its about time. Not in any paticular order
1.Duncan
2.Kobe
3.KG
4.J-Kidd
5.Reggie Miller
6.joe dumars
7.bob mcadoo
8.allen iverson
9.dominique wilkins(I thought he was already on the list
10. King
 02-06-2006, 11:38 PM         #38
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlastttOFF said:
are you kidding me, yao mings numbers???
if anything it would be about 30 PPG... keeep in mind back then, they didnt have those gay a.ss handchecking cheap a.ss pus*y fouls they call these days.. back then EVERYONE PLAYED MUCH BETTER AND TOUGHER DEFENSE..these days big men cant play defense cuz everyones so concerned bout their offensive game and when they try to D up, they scared to get a foul.. i bet you

60's Celtics will use 90's bulls to wipe the floor.

so your saying wilt would be more dominant then shaq...i don't think so, remember he was like 6 inches taller then the closest guy to him for most of his prime so i don't think wilt would get 30 ppg.
 12 years ago '04        #39
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 eS El Duque said:
Lebron and Kobe are on the list for sure
here we go.....now how in the world would lebron even be mentioned in that list in just his 3rd year in the nba? i'm sure james will be metioned eventually in his career, but let's not be carried away. let him PLAY a lil bit first
 02-06-2006, 11:56 PM         #40
~ LABRYNTH ~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
george meruson, sam cassel n tyron hill shuld b in tha hall of fame for most fu*ked up faced players...#1 spot would have ta go to e.t. tho

Last edited by ~ LABRYNTH ~; 02-06-2006 at 11:57 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy