"NBA's 50 Greatest Players - The Next 10" Will Be Annouced All-Star Weekend

view more...

most viewed right now
+37  98
34 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2006, 12:00 PM         #26
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~ LABRYNTH ~ said
Paul Arizin - he was alright but in his prime brad miller could get him, no way hes a HOFer

Dave DeBusschere - "Big D" 16.6 points per game career record, thats tha same as Zydrunas Ilgauskas has now, marinate on that

Jerry Lucas - he was ight but no where near as dominate as tha players in todays basketball era

George Mikan - dont get me started, this guy has 10,000 career points, kobe got that in 8 seasons

Bob Pettit - only reason he's in is cuz he was tha first 1 to reach 20,000 points, but he still sux cuz he was playing bum a.ss white boys just like himself he was just a tall lanky 1.

Dolph Schayes - had a good stroke, but he couldnt take tha abuse tha players take nowadays, he a lil bi*ch,

Bill Sharman - 2,000 boards, 2,000 a.ssists, tha rest of his stats r b00ty

you can say that about anyone that didn't play in this era. would wilt and russell be as dominant in today's game as they were back in there day, i don't think so. to be honest i think wilt would have yao ming numbers in today's game. the people you shown above were great in there era and progressed the game into what it is now. they deserve the hall fame as much as anyone. they dominated there competion like the superstars do in the game today.

02-03-2006, 12:01 PM         #27
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g_hilde said
nique, dantley(adrian), duncan, kobe, mcadoo, kidd, ai, miller, king(bernard), and i have a feeling either nash or lebron will be in there cuz the nba likes to p!ss me off
LeBron should probably be there in another few years, but he shouldn't be included in just his 3rd year in the league, it's too soon

13 years ago '05        #28
QualityRecords 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,334 | Props total: 3907 3907
lol@LeBron, McGrady, and Chris Webber being mentioned at all. Chris Webber and great in the same sentence haha. Good one.

02-03-2006, 12:57 PM         #29
~ LABRYNTH ~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u got mvp then u in tha haal of fame....point blank

13 years ago '04        #30
Mat The W  OP
space
space
$10,386 | Props total: 0 0
 ~ LABRYNTH ~ said
if u got mvp then u in tha haal of fame....point blank

nope, mvp is ONE season. hof is for the whole career.

13 years ago '04        #31
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,932 | Props total: 3572 3572
Iverson,Kobe, Duncan, Garnett, Ray Allen, Nique, Kidd, R. Miller

13 years ago '04        #32
Mat The W  OP
space
space
 T_Montana said
they need to wait till people are retired to add to the list...because in all honesty when they made the top 50 a lot of those guys shouldn't be there but because they were HOT at the time the were added....for example scottie pippen.......love this guy and grew up a bulls fan but top 50 ever?Come on man....lol....great defensive player,has championship rings,and was a great role player but come on....top 50 all time and you average 16 ppg,6 rpg,5 apg?They are average numbers for any dencent PF in the league

the same will happen with the next 10...they will put all current players except maybe one or two who just retired like reggie miller (who is another example of a guy who should have been on the top 50 over pippena nd a few others)

miller over pippen, you cant be serious. miller isnt one of top 50 players ever. he never been all-nba 1st or 2nd team, only made the 3rd team 3 times in 18 years. dont what you going off of but pippen deserves to be there way more than miller, its not even close.

13 years ago '05        #33
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,769 | Props total: 19 19
 RonMexicoQB said
you can say that about anyone that didn't play in this era. would wilt and russell be as dominant in today's game as they were back in there day, i don't think so. to be honest i think wilt would have yao ming numbers in today's game. the people you shown above were great in there era and progressed the game into what it is now. they deserve the hall fame as much as anyone. they dominated there competion like the superstars do in the game today.
are you kidding me, yao mings numbers???
if anything it would be about 30 PPG... keeep in mind back then, they didnt have those gay a.ss handchecking cheap a.ss pus*y fouls they call these days.. back then EVERYONE PLAYED MUCH BETTER AND TOUGHER DEFENSE..these days big men cant play defense cuz everyones so concerned bout their offensive game and when they try to D up, they scared to get a foul.. i bet you

60's Celtics will use 90's bulls to wipe the floor.

13 years ago '04        #34
chiller883 
space
space
$892 | Props total: 12 12
bernard king
alex english
atis gilmore
reggie miller
dominique wilkins
allen iverson
gary payton
jason kidd
bob mcadoo
joe dumars

rodman should be on there but david stern will don a throwback, fitted cap, the newest j's, a ghostface-like star of david medallion the size of his torso, and release a rap album before that happens, but i can see kobe and duncan making it on there.

13 years ago '04        #35
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
kobe
garnett
duncan
ai
bernard king
and whoever it was that rabbit-punched the ish out of tomjanovich back in the day, i dont know his name or his stats but that was def 50 greatest of something......

13 years ago '04        #36
Mat The W  OP
space
space
^^^^ kermit washington

02-05-2006, 01:25 PM         #37
BksFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its about time. Not in any paticular order
1.Duncan
2.Kobe
3.KG
4.J-Kidd
5.Reggie Miller
6.joe dumars
7.bob mcadoo
8.allen iverson
9.dominique wilkins(I thought he was already on the list
10. King

02-06-2006, 11:38 PM         #38
RonMexicoQB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlastttOFF said
are you kidding me, yao mings numbers???
if anything it would be about 30 PPG... keeep in mind back then, they didnt have those gay a.ss handchecking cheap a.ss pus*y fouls they call these days.. back then EVERYONE PLAYED MUCH BETTER AND TOUGHER DEFENSE..these days big men cant play defense cuz everyones so concerned bout their offensive game and when they try to D up, they scared to get a foul.. i bet you

60's Celtics will use 90's bulls to wipe the floor.

so your saying wilt would be more dominant then shaq...i don't think so, remember he was like 6 inches taller then the closest guy to him for most of his prime so i don't think wilt would get 30 ppg.

13 years ago '04        #39
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 7670 7670
 eS El Duque said
Lebron and Kobe are on the list for sure
here we go.....now how in the world would lebron even be mentioned in that list in just his 3rd year in the nba? i'm sure james will be metioned eventually in his career, but let's not be carried away. let him PLAY a lil bit first

02-06-2006, 11:56 PM         #40
~ LABRYNTH ~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
george meruson, sam cassel n tyron hill shuld b in tha hall of fame for most fu*ked up faced players...#1 spot would have ta go to e.t. tho

Last edited by ~ LABRYNTH ~; 02-06-2006 at 11:57 PM..

13 years ago '05        #41
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,516 | Props total: 2 2
Nique and The Worm ned to be on there for sure Worm is the best rebounder ever...Point blank Period...

13 years ago '04        #42
Mat The W  OP
space
space
 RonMexicoQB said
so your saying wilt would be more dominant then shaq...i don't think so, remember he was like 6 inches taller then the closest guy to him for most of his prime so i don't think wilt would get 30 ppg.
lol @ 6 inches. wilt was 7 foot, there were guys who were 6-10, 6-9 etc playing then who were great. shaq has a huge size advantage over his comp too. there are more 7 footers these days but most arent any good and none are as big and strong as shaq.

13 years ago '05        #43
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,425 | Props total: 5881 5881
 eS El Duque said
Lebron and Kobe are on the list for sure
kobe more than likely but lebron will hafta wait another 10 years

02-07-2006, 04:08 AM         #44
Username06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Garnett has no chance imo. He is fu*kin pathetic these days. He had basically 1 good season and gets good stats. That's like putting Marbury in because he averages 20/8. Obviously Garnett is much better than Marbury, but yall know what I'm saying. He hasn't accomplished sh*t in the league.

02-07-2006, 04:27 AM         #45
Cassanova Brown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if in 10 more years will guys like Marbury, Francis, Pierce, B. Davis be making it into people's legends discussions. if u look at the stats you probably wouldnt even notice how big of losers they are. im sure some stat fiend who's never watched an nba game from their era is gonna go hard for em one day.

anyway, i wont speak on too many of the really old guys cuz i never experienced em personally, but i'm guessing that duncan, bryant, iverson, wilkins are locks. woulda threw KG in there, but his legacy gets sh*tted on with every passing day in minnesota. and i swear if they put Steve Nash, Vlade Divac, Drazen Petrovic or some other retarded sh*t on that list...:finger: rest in peace & all that good sh*t, but he wouldnt be anywhere near the hall of fame right now if he didnt die

02-07-2006, 08:57 AM         #46
Qwes1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duncan for sure. I agree Wilkins should of been there is was dope back in the days avg.34 points right behinf Jordan except he never got no rings.

13 years ago '04        #47
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,119 | Props total: 6895 6895
I dont think they're going to add lebron just yet

13 years ago '04        #48
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
Lebron is too young, wait a few more years then he and amare will be on it

13 years ago '04        #49
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,775 | Props total: 1428 1428
LeBron not right now but definately in the next 5-10 years
Kobe
Duncan for sure
K.G. maybe

13 years ago '04        #50
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 7670 7670
 Username06 said
Garnett has no chance imo. He is fu*kin pathetic these days. He had basically 1 good season and gets good stats. That's like putting Marbury in because he averages 20/8. Obviously Garnett is much better than Marbury, but yall know what I'm saying. He hasn't accomplished sh*t in the league.
:wow: i'll pretend like you never said that. garnett is the best pf in the game, ahead of duncan.

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  41
Signs you are getting old
88 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  38
audio inside OFFICIAL AFTERMATH DEBUT: Anderson .Paak - Oxnard 11/16 [ANTICIPATION/D..
132 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  32
Image(s) inside Well damn 6ix9ine got his chick in check
56 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Article inside Mark Zuckerberg ordered all Facebook executives to use Android phones
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+71online now  18
Image(s) inside Diddy's ex GF and baby momma Kim Porter DEAD
282 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
6IX9INE fires his manager Shottie "Tr3yway" and cancels all his U.S. Tour Dates