*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 242
Image(s) inside 50 Cent son has a father day lunch
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 150
NBA Lebrons mom ex(Lambo) says Bron has a secret child and alludes to Bron sma..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside NBA Youngboy caught lacking
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
6/17 wwf money in the bank - aj and nakamura battle in a last man standing ma..
936 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '12        #1341
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$16,475 | Props total: 4248 4248
 BaldBear said:

[pic - click to view]




Just bought new shoes for my bi*ch 22" factory replicas

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '04        #1342
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$11,366 | Props total: 6913 6913
^Clean. Might get one when my lease over.
 4 years ago '04        #1343
DCoop04 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 428 428
 iamliko said:
New 2014 CTS V-Sport Premium


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Fresh off lot put 20" Savini bs5
u got the caddy looking clean bro
 4 years ago '11        #1344
BuckedCrazy 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$5,077 | Props total: 1557 1557
Wtf do u n*ggas do, cts clean as a bi*ch
 4 years ago '06        #1345
presto 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 191 191
 BuckedCrazy said:
Wtf do u n*ggas do, cts clean as a bi*ch
thas what im sayin bruh. n*ggas out here rockin caddys and porches..yall stay stacked up heavy on that paper. im still sittin on my bucket a.ss nissan maxima from the 90s
Wednesdayad 748 gave props
 
 4 years ago '07        #1346
sittinpretti 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$3,259 | Props total: 2857 2857
That Lac so nasty!
 4 years ago '12        #1347
The Consultant 371 heat pts371
space
avatar space
space
$27,357 | Props total: 34650 34650
 iamliko said:
New 2014 CTS V-Sport Premium


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Fresh off lot put 20" Savini bs5

Damn.... :shocked2: that's like a 70K brand new sh*t is nasty!
Yall cats are making some bread

My Barber just copped at 2012 CTS with like 8K miles on it, base model but he got it for a steal.
 4 years ago '12        #1348
TrueReligionKid 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$333 | Props total: 34 34
That lac and that panamera k!llin it. I can't wait to buy my 2015 challenger in a few months. The cadillac is stooopid fast. 556hp smh
 4 years ago '04        #1349
atruedsgb 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$1,693 | Props total: 1454 1454
2013 Audi S4. After trading in my TL, it was the only other car in its class that I could get with a manual trans and torque-vectoring AWD...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

marietta92 and 1 others gave props
 
 4 years ago '06        #1350
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 1153 1153
 atruedsgb said:
2013 Audi S4. After trading in my TL, it was the only other car in its class that I could get with a manual trans and torque-vectoring AWD...


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

real nice. Ive had my eyes on the new s4 for a while now.
 4 years ago '04        #1351
atruedsgb 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$1,693 | Props total: 1454 1454
 Game375 said:
real nice. Ive had my eyes on the new s4 for a while now.
Go for it man! There are a lot of '13s coming off of short-term leases with low miles, with great CPO deals to save a little cash. If not, the next gen is preparing for launch in about a year, so you can get a better deal on a new '14 as well.
 4 years ago '05        #1352
MyZ28 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 1463 1463
2012 Kia Optima SX

[pic - click to view]


20" HD Spinout White w/ Machined Face

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '11        #1353
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 113 113

[pic - click to view]



2013 2dr accord 15% tints 25k Fogs 5k HID
06 zx-6r 636


Last edited by RAZER; 03-10-2014 at 02:05 PM..
marietta92 gave props
 
 4 years ago '12        #1354
Fresh.E 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$17,727 | Props total: 5146 5146
Here's my whip, only had 1800....I don't live like ya'll


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

marietta92 gave props
 
LegendLouch slapped this ish
 
 4 years ago '06        #1355
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 BlaSian said:

[pic - click to view]



2013 2dr accord 15% tints 25k Fogs 5k HID
06 zx-6r 636
are your headlights halogen? if so you should def do a retrofit. you could fit some s2k, rx330,350, mini h1, ls460-r in those bi*ches. def look into into it. i retrofitted my headlights with some s2k projectors, Osram cbi bulbs and denso ballasts. GLORIOUS.


here is one of my output pics (right click open in new tab for bigger)

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '06        #1356
soso24 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 7301 7301
2014 Nissan Maxima SV Sports pkg


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

marietta92 gave props
 
 4 years ago '04        #1357
JayR04 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$11,366 | Props total: 6913 6913
 soso24 said:
2014 Nissan Maxima SV Sports pkg


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

nice. i had a 2010 a couple years ago. hence my screen name.
 4 years ago '11        #1358
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 113 113
 layzie8171 said:
are your headlights halogen? if so you should def do a retrofit. you could fit some s2k, rx330,350, mini h1, ls460-r in those bi*ches. def look into into it. i retrofitted my headlights with some s2k projectors, Osram cbi bulbs and denso ballasts. GLORIOUS.


here is one of my output pics (right click open in new tab for bigger)

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

@ retrofit cost a lot of money mang. Im fine with my kit. works perfectly the new honda has like a built in cut off point where my HID don't blind ppl.


Last edited by RAZER; 03-24-2014 at 10:05 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #1359
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,971 | Props total: 494 494
 BlaSian said:
@ retrofit cost a lot of money mang. Im fine with my kit. works perfectly the new honda has like a built in cut off point where my HID don't blind ppl.
they aren't as expensive as you may think. you can buy above avg bi-xenon projectors for around $100. if you like to work/know how to open your lights then that is pretty much all you are doing. i got S2K projectors which are top of the line single xenon projectors. i opened up my headlights my self and put them in. total was $250 for everything.
it is night and day from when i had my stock halogen projectors, to true xenon projectors. in the future i would def say to look into it.
here is the absolute best place for everything HID.
 4 years ago '11        #1360
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 113 113
 layzie8171 said:
they aren't as expensive as you may think. you can buy above avg bi-xenon projectors for around $100. if you like to work/know how to open your lights then that is pretty much all you are doing. i got S2K projectors which are top of the line single xenon projectors. i opened up my headlights my self and put them in. total was $250 for everything.
it is night and day from when i had my stock halogen projectors, to true xenon projectors. in the future i would def say to look into it.
here is the absolute best place for everything HID.
I have something different in mind
[pic - click to view]

swapping out my us headlight for the canadians one. I just gotta find a dealer or someone for a reasonable price. @
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Meanwhile In Grand Rapids: Chick Loses Her F*cking Mind And Wreaks Havo..
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 50
perfect night at the club status
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Ok my dude. You & your wife are breaded & just dropped a album. But wu..
104 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Beyoncé & Jay Z Just Dropped An Album
819 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside OG Aunt Viv Blames Will Smith For Son's Suicide Attempt, Says, Carlton..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Stephen Mackin A Smith
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside French Montana post pick with a Tr@nny in booty shorts
76 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside [New] Percy Keith - Dementia (Response to Kevin Gates) Dreka smashed th..
191 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy