*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Bruh.. LA traffic is crazy
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside CyHi dropped the AOTY but yall wanna talk about 3 Stacks homosexual of..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside I got a hair tattoo and i regret it!
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Lauren London's Dm's Bout To Be Flooded
158 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 5 years ago '04        #1221
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 Skilz10179 said:
Pretty sure it was you I saw driving down Inkster in Redford last week.
I'm sure it was me. I'm from Inkster so I frequent that area often.
 05-21-2013, 01:26 PM         #1222
hiphopricaan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It may not be much to some, but I love it.


[pic - click to view]

Wednesdayad 748 and 1 others gave props
 
 5 years ago '06        #1223
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,464 | Props total: 173 173
 J2hott23 said:
I'm sure it was me. I'm from Inkster so I frequent that area often.
did you do a retrofit or just got the led rings? im retrofitting my 11 mazda 3 with tsx projectors, denso ballasts, and Osram D2S cbi bulbs.
if they would fit i would put in some LS430 projectors, but those sh*ts are way too big for my cars headlights

here is the ls430 output
1 projector

[pic - click to view]



the widest projector on the market.

[pic - click to view]



heres how mine will look

[pic - click to view]


not as wide but def a great cutoff
Wednesdayad 748 gave props
 
 5 years ago '04        #1224
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,576 | Props total: 547 547

When i got this car the rims came like this. now i checked with the dodge dealer and i was told they never come like that stock...the paint on the rims is slowly chipping...where could i take it just to get it touched up or something?

I stay in detroit by the way..
marietta92 gave props
 
 5 years ago '04        #1225
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 layzie8171 said:
did you do a retrofit or just got the led rings? im retrofitting my 11 mazda 3 with tsx projectors, denso ballasts, and Osram D2S cbi bulbs.
if they would fit i would put in some LS430 projectors, but those sh*ts are way too big for my cars headlights

here is the ls430 output
1 projector

[pic - click to view]



the widest projector on the market.

[pic - click to view]



heres how mine will look

[pic - click to view]


not as wide but def a great cutoff
Head lights and fogs were gutted and retrofitted. Not sure the exact projectors that were used but the cutoff and wideness of them are on point to what you posted. The best part is that they made it so that each projector in the headlights are now low beams instead of your typical high/low configuration, so all four are on a the same time. As a bonus, all the projectors including the fogs are Bi-Xenon so when I hit the high beam switch all hell breaks loose from 6 lights
 05-23-2013, 09:56 AM         #1226
MVN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres a dipped SRT that we did


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '11        #1227
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,796 | Props total: 1166 1166
I've been thinking about putting some new exhaust on my G35 and maybe a cold air intake.

Any recommendations as to what kind i should be looking at?
 06-02-2013, 07:54 PM         #1228
MVN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^GO with an ARK exhaust and AEM or Injen intake if you can swing the money

the ARK exhaust is a bit pricy but gives you the best low rumble sound......its amazing actually
 4 years ago '13        #1229
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,872 | Props total: 1995 1995
 norcal925 said:
I've been thinking about putting some new exhaust on my G35 and maybe a cold air intake.

Any recommendations as to what kind i should be looking at?
CAI's do almost nothing for VQ's. Go with a Z-Tube instead
 4 years ago '11        #1230
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,796 | Props total: 1166 1166
 MVN said:
^^^GO with an ARK exhaust and AEM or Injen intake if you can swing the money

the ARK exhaust is a bit pricy but gives you the best low rumble sound......its amazing actually
I was looking at Borla exhaust and a used one would be around 4 or 5 hundred.
How much does ARK go for and do you have a video with how it sounds?
 PsychoCyber said:
CAI's do almost nothing for VQ's. Go with a Z-Tube instead
I'm going off recommendations so thats why i figured it would be good.
How exactly does a vtube work and how much does it cost?
 06-02-2013, 09:15 PM         #1231
MVN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



heres 1 link theres plenty more
 4 years ago '13        #1232
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,872 | Props total: 1995 1995
 norcal925 said:
I was looking at Borla exhaust and a used one would be around 4 or 5 hundred.
How much does ARK go for and do you have a video with how it sounds?


I'm going off recommendations so thats why i figured it would be good.
How exactly does a vtube work and how much does it cost?
its essentially the oem intake from a 350z placed in a g35 which is said to be more free flowing than the stock g intake. power gains are minimal akin to aftermarket intakes but you wont suffer from heat soak due to the material on the z-tube being plastic.

you can grab one here for $65:


but i know for a fact that you can find one cheaper if you look around the 350z forums or g35driver marketplace
 06-02-2013, 09:38 PM         #1233
MVN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^this guy knooooowssss
 4 years ago '11        #1234
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,796 | Props total: 1166 1166
 PsychoCyber said:
its essentially the oem intake from a 350z placed in a g35 which is said to be more free flowing than the stock g intake. power gains are minimal akin to aftermarket intakes but you wont suffer from heat soak due to the material on the z-tube being plastic.

you can grab one here for $65:


but i know for a fact that you can find one cheaper if you look around the 350z forums or g35driver marketplace
Way cheaper than an intake, props man i was ready to spend 200 on one.

Edit: Anything else you would recommend adding?


Last edited by Norcal; 06-02-2013 at 09:45 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #1235
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,872 | Props total: 1995 1995
 norcal925 said:
Way cheaper than an intake, props man i was ready to spend 200 on one.

Edit: Anything else you would recommend adding?
for power? the Motordyne 5/16" plenum spacer is the quite possibly the best bang-for-your-buck mod for VQ's:



i believe you can find them cheaper, brand new, from vendors on the g35driver marketplace as well
 4 years ago '11        #1236
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,796 | Props total: 1166 1166
 PsychoCyber said:
for power? the Motordyne 5/16" plenum spacer is the quite possibly the best bang-for-your-buck mod for VQ's:



i believe you can find them cheaper, brand new, from vendors on the g35driver marketplace as well
Thanks man, ima do some research
 4 years ago '13        #1237
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,872 | Props total: 1995 1995
 norcal925 said:
Thanks man, ima do some research
here are some threads to help you out bruh





 4 years ago '05        #1238
SoReal 
space
avatar space
space
$641 | Props total: 551 551

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



This is the AcRite

Had it for 2 years, added tein coilovers, took my emblems off, K&N intake system, just added NGK laser plugs and an intake spacer. Haven't done much but kept it clean. Next plans are to get a BBK brake system, will be RL calipers, & 350Z rotors to get them to fit.
marietta92 gave props
 
 4 years ago '11        #1239
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,796 | Props total: 1166 1166
I was told that a y pipe exhaust is better if you have an automatic, that true?
 4 years ago '13        #1240
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,872 | Props total: 1995 1995
 norcal925 said:
I was told that a y pipe exhaust is better if you have an automatic, that true?
Not sure im following you bruh...if youre interested in y-pipes heres a thread someone made on putting a stock 07 350z HR y-pipe on 03-06 g35s. nissan supposedly revised it for better performance and you can find them for dirt cheap from 350z owners who installed aftermarket exhausts if you look around on craigslist or the 350z forums

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Tig ol Bittie Ms. Christine Lashawn
37 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Nov 21 - Here's What u Have to Earn to Get a Mortgage in America's 50 ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Mercedes Morr Might Be My Favorite Stripper Of All Time (@missmercedesmorr)
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside ‘Aquaman:’ Director James Wan Says His Film Won’t Use Air Bubbles Like..
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
FCC plan would give Internet providers power to choose the sites customers see..
203 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Is she too pretty to be a pornstar?
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside "Dragon Ball Super" in Classic 90's DBZ Style & Coloring
138 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The Other Demi In Revealing Dress Looking Right
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy