*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 142
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 05-07-2013, 05:09 PM         #1201
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~SHYNE~ said:
128 or 135?
128i coupe
 4 years ago '06        #1202
~SHYNE~ 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 156 156
Congrats.
 4 years ago '11        #1203
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,522 | Props total: 494 494
Just got my G35 today, ill post a pic up tomorrow.
 4 years ago '13        #1204
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,093 | Props total: 590 590
 norcal925 said:
Just got my G35 today, ill post a pic up tomorrow.
congrats bruh
 4 years ago '08        #1205
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 41 41
 norcal925 said:
Just got my G35 today, ill post a pic up tomorrow.
i have a g35, i bought it back in like october.

i wrecked my mustang and i needed a new car asap

i wasnt even planning on getting it, i just decided to go look cause my mom found one she thought id like.

once i test drove it, i had to take it home with me.
 4 years ago '11        #1206
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,522 | Props total: 494 494
 PsychoCyber said:
congrats bruh
Thanks

 iPunish901 said:
i have a g35, i bought it back in like october.

i wrecked my mustang and i needed a new car asap

i wasnt even planning on getting it, i just decided to go look cause my mom found one she thought id like.

once i test drove it, i had to take it home with me.
Ya it was the same for me.
Here's a couple pics, these are off the craigslist ad, i'll put updated pics up later this week


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '05        #1207
natural 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 1 1
Nice... from the pics I can tell it is an 05 or earlier

now head over to G35driver/6mt.net

heres acouple more pics of mine

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



i debadged the dealership emblem and infiniti name off the car too, looks so much cleaner

[pic - click to view]



next mods probably gonna be clear corners and plenum spacer... and probably get my rims refinished


Last edited by natural; 05-08-2013 at 11:45 AM..
 4 years ago '13        #1208
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,093 | Props total: 590 590
 natural said:
Nice... from the pics I can tell it is an 05 or earlier

now head over to G35driver/6mt.net

heres acouple more pics of mine

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



i debadged the dealership emblem and infiniti name off the car too, looks so much cleaner

[pic - click to view]



next mods probably gonna be clear corners and plenum spacer... and probably get my rims refinished
Very nice have you dropped your g? it looks lower than stock. if so what kind of springs/suspension are you running?
 4 years ago '13        #1209
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,093 | Props total: 590 590
 norcal925 said:
Thanks



Ya it was the same for me.
Here's a couple pics, these are off the craigslist ad, i'll put updated pics up later this week


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Nice man Car has tons of potential given the huge market there out there for our model. Have fun bruh
 4 years ago '13        #1210
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,093 | Props total: 590 590
I really want to get some 06 projectors for my G but after Infinity discontinued production of them the prices have skyrocketed
 4 years ago '05        #1211
natural 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 1 1
 PsychoCyber said:
Very nice have you dropped your g? it looks lower than stock. if so what kind of springs/suspension are you running?
I havent dropped it but the previous owner may have. Car had some light mods when I got it already like the roof spoiler and a JWT pop charger. Besides that everything is stock (excluding the audio, got JDM Double Din Dash kit and Pioneer AVH-8400 head unit as you can see in the pic) also added a 10" JL W3 in a ported box because as we all know the BOSE system BLOSE,


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '13        #1212
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,093 | Props total: 590 590
 natural said:
I havent dropped it but the previous owner may have. Car had some light mods when I got it already like the roof spoiler and a JWT pop charger. Besides that everything is stock (excluding the audio, got JDM Double Din Dash kit and Pioneer AVH-8400 head unit as you can see in the pic) also added a 10" JL W3 in a ported box because as we all know the BOSE system BLOSE,


[pic - click to view]

Good sh*t bruh i also have the jdm double din kit (except mine is an 03) along with 2 10" JL's but idk exactly what model they are.
 4 years ago '11        #1213
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,522 | Props total: 494 494
Any special stuff i should use to wash the car/rims?
 4 years ago '04        #1214
JayR04 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2012 2012
 norcal925 said:
Any special stuff i should use to wash the car/rims?
read up here
 4 years ago '11        #1215
CarlozRossi 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,835 | Props total: 998 998
Aight so im getting a 2012 Altima from my future bro in law. He dosent want to make the payments anymore ($300) so i said fu*k it ill take off your hands. Was pushing a 02 Accordd. Anyway I dont know
sh*t bout cars and wanted to ask what percent tint should i get? Something that wont get me pulled over
by cops.
 4 years ago '07        #1216
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,380 | Props total: 277 277
 CarlozRossi said:
Aight so im getting a 2012 Altima from my future bro in law. He dosent want to make the payments anymore ($300) so i said fu*k it ill take off your hands. Was pushing a 02 Accordd. Anyway I dont know
sh*t bout cars and wanted to ask what percent tint should i get? Something that wont get me pulled over
by cops.
Have to check your local laws on tints, it really depends where you live so you have to google it..
 4 years ago '04        #1217
JayR04 107 heat pts107
space
avatar space
space
$9,107 | Props total: 2012 2012
 CarlozRossi said:
Aight so im getting a 2012 Altima from my future bro in law. He dosent want to make the payments anymore ($300) so i said fu*k it ill take off your hands. Was pushing a 02 Accordd. Anyway I dont know
sh*t bout cars and wanted to ask what percent tint should i get? Something that wont get me pulled over
by cops.
If you live in 831 (From you avatar) you can't have tint on the two front side windows, any darkness on other windows. But if you want to protect the interior and keep it cool in the summer, 50% ceramic all around would be good and it won't be noticeable.
 4 years ago '11        #1218
CarlozRossi 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$4,835 | Props total: 998 998
 Funeral James said:
Have to check your local laws on tints, it really depends where you live so you have to google it..
 JayR04 said:
If you live in 831 (From you avatar) you can't have tint on the two front side windows, any darkness on other windows. But if you want to protect the interior and keep it cool in the summer, 50% ceramic all around would be good and it won't be noticeable.


Good sh*t. Gonna check some shops out next week in the bay. gracias
 05-15-2013, 02:56 PM         #1219
Skilz10179 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J2hott23 said:
Updated the Jeep with new hood, custom made quad projector headlights, projector fogs and custom glowing SRT grille emblem










Yo man, you from Detroit??? If is i just seen you drive passed me. If not you, it was the same model jeep, same color, same hood and same color matched housing projectors.
 4 years ago '04        #1220
MVN 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,283 | Props total: 0 0
throwing up a backshot of my ride.......


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
188 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 34
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
77 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
172 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
194 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
271 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy