*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 208
Everyday Struggle | Addressing the Migos Situation, Big Sean Taking Shots, Saf..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 168
NBA People are upset about the BBB segment last night on Raw :dead:
135 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Seems like kanye west is BACK
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Treach says biggie was a scared of the niggas around him and wasn't a s..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '13        #1181
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,692 | Props total: 1489 1489
 Skilz10179 said:
One more...


[pic - click to view]

one of my favorite cars of all time. kouki s14

what engine setup are you running? ka24de or sr20? im a.ssuming sr since you have a turbo as your avi. or if its any of the rb series then you,sir, have my dream vehicle.


Last edited by PsychoCyber; 05-02-2013 at 01:26 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #1182
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,728 | Props total: 1017 1017
 PsychoCyber said:
stay away from 03's. if you want a g35 go 05 and up. trust me
What's wrong with the 03's and 04's?

05's are out of my range for the most part so if its just added features im not too worried about it.
 4 years ago '13        #1183
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,692 | Props total: 1489 1489
 norcal925 said:
What's wrong with the 03's and 04's?

05's are out of my range for the most part so if its just added features im not too worried about it.
a ton of electrical issues and crazy oil leakage. however, if youre lucky you might not have these problems.
 4 years ago '11        #1184
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,728 | Props total: 1017 1017
 PsychoCyber said:
a ton of electrical issues and crazy oil leakage. however, if youre lucky you might not have these problems.
I've heard of a few electrical issues, never heard of oil leakage though

For the record this is the one im looking at

 05-02-2013, 12:59 PM         #1185
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsychoCyber said:
one of my favorite cars of all time. kouki s14

what engine setup are you running? ka24de or sr20? im a.ssuming sr since you have a turbo as your avi. or if its any of the rb series then you,sir, have my dream vehicle.
KA24DE.....T

This is going on soon...


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '13        #1186
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,692 | Props total: 1489 1489
 norcal925 said:
I've heard of a few electrical issues, never heard of oil leakage though

For the record this is the one im looking at

go have a look over at the g35 forums at g35driver.com. oil leakage has plagued many of us who own the 03 and 04 model

i still love mine to death tho
 4 years ago '13        #1187
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,692 | Props total: 1489 1489
 Skilz10179 said:
KA24DE.....T

This is going on soon...


[pic - click to view]


 4 years ago '13        #1188
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,692 | Props total: 1489 1489
 Skilz10179 said:
KA24DE.....T

This is going on soon...


[pic - click to view]

har hard was it mounting that turbo on the KA? i hear its not as easy as simply bolting it on
 05-02-2013, 07:13 PM         #1189
Skilz10179  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsychoCyber said:
har hard was it mounting that turbo on the KA? i hear its not as easy as simply bolting it on
Nothing good is easy...

Its really not bad, its an inline motor on a rwd car so everything is easy to get at. The hardest thing on this car is getting at a couple of the top trans bolts to pull the motor or drop the trans. Thinkin about starting my own thread and posting a bunch of pics...
 4 years ago '13        #1190
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,692 | Props total: 1489 1489
 Skilz10179 said:
Nothing good is easy...

Its really not bad, its an inline motor on a rwd car so everything is easy to get at. The hardest thing on this car is getting at a couple of the top trans bolts to pull the motor or drop the trans. Thinkin about starting my own thread and posting a bunch of pics...
Do it bruh!
 4 years ago '05        #1191
natural 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,954 | Props total: 3 3
When looking at 05+ g35 call infiniti and run the vin number by them to see if an Oil consumption issue was ever reported.

Here's my car... bone stock except a jwt pop charger

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '13        #1192
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,692 | Props total: 1489 1489
 natural said:
When looking at 05+ g35 call infiniti and run the vin number by them to see if an Oil consumption issue was ever reported.

Here's my car... bone stock except a jwt pop charger

[pic - click to view]



im about to grab that motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer. ive read nothing but rave reviews about it
 05-06-2013, 11:43 AM         #1193
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bought this baby on Saturday. Just copped the BMW chrome plate holder on Amazon so the dealer's sh*t won't stay on mine.


[pic - click to view]



*Pic is from the dealership i got it from
Marceline! gave props
 
 4 years ago '12        #1194
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,584 | Props total: 414 414
 twentythree said:
bought this baby on Saturday. Just copped the BMW chrome plate holder on Amazon so the dealer's sh*t won't stay on mine.


[pic - click to view]



*Pic is from the dealership i got it from
That's dope all it needs is some new rims
 4 years ago '06        #1195
~SHYNE~ 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,650 | Props total: 266 266
128 or 135?
 05-07-2013, 04:08 PM         #1196
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee352 said:
That's dope all it needs is some new rims
already made an appointment to the rims shop
 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM         #1197
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~SHYNE~ said:
128 or 135?
128i coupe
 4 years ago '06        #1198
~SHYNE~ 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,650 | Props total: 266 266
Congrats.
 4 years ago '11        #1199
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
avatar space
space
$11,728 | Props total: 1017 1017
Just got my G35 today, ill post a pic up tomorrow.
 4 years ago '13        #1200
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,692 | Props total: 1489 1489
 norcal925 said:
Just got my G35 today, ill post a pic up tomorrow.
congrats bruh
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Why Are So Many Female Teachers Sleeping With Students? Read more at:..
69 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside I never knew coochie slaps was this entertaining
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Slim goodie got tittle litties... only 559 followers 👀
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Is the ass enough to ignore the drawn on eyebrows?
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Oh my Damn she Stupid Thick
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
MMA Bodybuilder walks into UFC Champ Cody Grambrandt's Gym and gets roasted out
50 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Jun 26 - SeaWorld is under federal investigation for statements made after 'Bl..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Everything wrong with hip hop nowadays, from "an old head"
395 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy