*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

6 years ago '04        #1081
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 DarkSidesHero said:
Yea thats real clean. Best of luck with it.

Just bought a supercharger for the whip earlier this week. Should be here by Thurs :)
Thanks sir, your whip clean also.

How much the supercharger hit you for?
 04-30-2012, 10:28 PM         #1082
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J2hott23 said:
Thanks sir, your whip clean also.

How much the supercharger hit you for?
6450 w/tuner. Was bored at work and was looking on the camaro forums and saw their sponsor had a end of April sale. Saved myself bout $1500-2000 since they go for close to 8k full price.
 6 years ago '04        #1083
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 DarkSidesHero said:
6450 w/tuner. Was bored at work and was looking on the camaro forums and saw their sponsor had a end of April sale. Saved myself bout $1500-2000 since they go for close to 8k full price.
Yeah, you did save some bread on that deal. I looked into getting the supercharger on my jeep and it was about the same as yours. If I get something else to drive as a daily driver, then I might pull the trigger and get one.
 05-02-2012, 06:42 AM         #1084
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I should have it by today :)
 05-06-2012, 01:05 AM         #1085
BENGALSfan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bout to buy a 98 caddy eldorado.. Post pics soon
 6 years ago '06        #1086
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
 Superboy504 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

These are my babies right here....

[pic - click to view]

thats u?
Rule 336 gave props

6 years ago '04        #1087
glennrobinson31 
space
space
space
$893 | Props total: 2 2
Some past and present.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

marietta92 gave props

6 years ago '07        #1088
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
I call her Shadow Deuce

[pic - click to view]

My calm before my storm...
marietta92 gave props

5 years ago '08        #1089
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14

2012 Texas Edition 4x4 Tundra
 07-08-2012, 11:48 AM         #1090
Ayena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Edition

[pic - click to view]

marietta92 gave props

07-10-2012, 10:27 PM         #1091
tallpaul412  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1987 Grand Wagoneer
Beach wagon

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #1092
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2003 Mustang GT 4.6L V8 5sp w/ 71k Miles...

No mods yet, but I have a BBK Cold Air Intake coming in within the next couple days...
then time to start saving for a supercharger...
marietta92 gave props

5 years ago '04        #1093
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
 fazzjoe said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

No mods yet, but I have a BBK Cold Air Intake coming in within the next couple days...
nice! i also have a New Edge. after i saw ur post i looked back and i guess i didnt post mine.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i have full bolt ons except long tubes, 3.73 gears, tko gearbox, spec2 clutch, dropped on springs with cobra brakes and cobra rims.

i also have an extra mid pipe to delete the cats with O2 simulators that i plan to install sometime in the sorta near future.

i'm also grabbing a carbon fiber cowl hood locally for cheap, i wanted a cowl hood anyways and the VIS hood was big money brand new so i'm jumping on it. i'm gonna paint part of it, and gloss black my roof to complete the black and red theme on the car. i also have the Mach 1 chin spoiler and Mach 1 grill delete that u can see, and i have sequential tail lights which are a cool mod for looks.

i got new tires after these pics that helped the stance more. the rear shot is of the new 315s i put on it, but then the fronts werent the exact size anymore until i did those. the gap in the pics looks worse from the angle of the pics, the car is low enough that a pine cone scrapped my cats at the mid pipe. as do all bumps and driveways.
marietta92 gave props

5 years ago '12        #1094
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 franchise said:
ended up gettin a diff 1, the first 1 i was lookin at got sold unexpectedly when some1 made my boy a good offer.

waited and got this jaint.

[pic - click to view]

was a mechanic owned car with a rebuilt and resealed motor, new clutch, rebuilt gear box, and rebuilt rear end with gears.
 5 years ago '04        #1095
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 bmandagod said:
o aight i shoulda realized that what u meant lol. but u said GT not 5.0 or Fox Body so it tripped me up.

that car was a rider but had too many small problems that ended up annoying me to death so i dumped it a while back.

now i got the new edge and i want a termi whenever i can get 1, or if i found a deal on a blower for my car i'd do that to hold me over for the termi.
 5 years ago '05        #1096
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
 franchise said:
nice! i also have a New Edge. after i saw ur post i looked back and i guess i didnt post mine.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i have full bolt ons except long tubes, 3.73 gears, tko gearbox, spec2 clutch, dropped on springs with cobra brakes and cobra rims.

i also have an extra mid pipe to delete the cats with O2 simulators that i plan to install sometime in the sorta near future.

i'm also grabbing a carbon fiber cowl hood locally for cheap, i wanted a cowl hood anyways and the VIS hood was big money brand new so i'm jumping on it. i'm gonna paint part of it, and gloss black my roof to complete the black and red theme on the car. i also have the Mach 1 chin spoiler and Mach 1 grill delete that u can see, and i have sequential tail lights which are a cool mod for looks.

i got new tires after these pics that helped the stance more. the rear shot is of the new 315s i put on it, but then the fronts werent the exact size anymore until i did those. the gap in the pics looks worse from the angle of the pics, the car is low enough that a pine cone scrapped my cats at the mid pipe. as do all bumps and driveways.
damn nice 'stang...blows mine out the water haha. i want to lower mine too, but the roads in hawaii are the sh*ttiest roads i've ever experienced...and the speed limits here suck so there is no where to get away and just floor the mofo, so i think im just going to cruise it around and save money then mod it up when i get back to the mainland in a few years...
 5 years ago '04        #1097
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 fazzjoe said:
damn nice 'stang...blows mine out the water haha. i want to lower mine too, but the roads in hawaii are the sh*ttiest roads i've ever experienced...and the speed limits here suck so there is no where to get away and just floor the mofo, so i think im just going to cruise it around and save money then mod it up when i get back to the mainland in a few years...
nah yours is just stock. ur right tho and i bet it will be cheaper to do stuff once u get back here anyways, 1 for shipping, 2 for mechanics, 3 for local deals to buy stuff.

on my list is the suspension, shocks and control arms and some other pieces.

and i want to swap out my front seats for something a little different like recaro style.

i'm also thinking about taking the wing off, the previous owner had it off for almost the entire time he owned it, but then put it on a couple inches more back to give it a slightly more saleen style look. it doesnt look like a saleen wing, just that those sit off the rear trunk more so. but i might do that when i get the hood half painted so they can touch up my trunk at the same time if needed.

anyways, i look forward to seeing what you do to yours
 5 years ago '12        #1098
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821

[pic - click to view]

PROJECT that im working on..finna wash it...get the paint touched up throw some cobra rims on it new head lights and a system with a touch screen
 08-26-2012, 07:35 PM         #1099
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fazzjoe said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Start saving for suspension mods as well.
 5 years ago '08        #1100
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,357 | Props total: 271 271
i find it hard to believe this many ppl on BX are old enough to drive

but here is my new whip....

[pic - click to view]

marietta92 gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago