*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
221 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

7 years ago '08        #901
romanmcd 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 23 23
sweet bike playa
 7 years ago '08        #902
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 1 1
 romanmcd said:
sweet bike playa
preciate ya bruh....thinkin about going all carbon fiber plastics soon
 05-25-2010, 03:46 PM         #903
Shaidaddy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please don't laugh but how do i post pics of my whip on here from my MacBook? Thanks in advance...
 05-27-2010, 07:50 PM         #904
Dblock2151 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Go to and upload whatever photos you want to upload.

After you hit "upload now" copy the link that has "[IMG][/IMG]" and paste it to boxden.

And you're good to go.
 6 years ago '07        #905
I Diaz I 
space
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
Just picked up a 2009 Mazda 6 i sport post pics after work.
 6 years ago '05        #908
TheT 20 heat pts20
space
space
$16,080 | Props total: 251 251
Nice...I'm thinking about putting 1 10" in my Camaro for a little bump.
 6 years ago '08        #909
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,129 | Props total: 1062 1062
no hate real s**t... im loving this car props
 6 years ago '07        #910
[MK] 
space
space
$2,677 | Props total: 164 164
I really want to get a oldschool turbo diesel Benz in a few yrs, classic styling with an amazing engine!
 6 years ago '06        #911
ltwjr610 
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
 Sheeed said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

just a couple...the rest suck so ill take some tommorow

Feeling the Whip...and judging by the background ur in north brunswick bc my gym is right there lol
 6 years ago '09        #912
zills 
space
space
$200 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

a lil work in progress
 6 years ago '05        #913
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 9 9
 ltwjr610 said:
Feeling the Whip...and judging by the background ur in north brunswick bc my gym is right there lol
lmao....yea haha across from the popeyes...u from jerz?
 6 years ago '07        #915
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,671 | Props total: 0 0
 pkilla111 said:

[pic - click to view]

i remember ice cube ridin around in one of these in an mtv interview when he was w nwa
 09-23-2010, 04:04 PM         #916
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c_six said:
Nothing is wrong with the engine. I just happened to drive a couple of TT lately. Funny how you said that because prior to that I was going to put just one turbo in. lol. My neighbor recommended the same thing. It seemed more economical. But the more I put thought into it I decided to just go ahead and do the complete swap. Plus I would have an extra engine incase "ish" happens. As opposed to being sol if something happens later and i'm not prepared for it. Now adays its hard to find a good engine that you can say you trust.

I don't think 1 big turbo will work for me. The engine compartment is something like a miracle. They utilize every single space in there. I don't have the smallest of hands which would be a great advantage for this car. Thats a problem in itself already. There's nothing wrong with the transmission except that its an automatic and that I hate them. I've had a manual my whole life except for my explorer. I even tested for my driver's license on one many moons ago. lol. The only reason why i bought the automatic is because of the price. But since the engine is out might as well shell out a couple more bucks and put a manual transmission in. It easy to find people who are parting out their z so I can get those parts at a cheap price.

Maintenance will be more than usual but thats fine because it's not my DD. It's my "hobby/weekend" car. It won't get driven as often as my other vehicles. I get pleasure out of doing things to it and feeling the change in performance. Thanks for the advice. I do so much homework you'd think i'm in nissan school..lol. I thought about putting a small cpu together from parts layin around and put it in the car so I can run OBD anytime I wish without having to lug my laptop around. But thats another project all within itself. Tuning will be something new to me. I will have to get some consultants. I'm used to fixing "deuce and a quarters" so this engine is more sophisticated that what i'm used to.
I'm sure the other guy knows about cars but I don't think he knows too much about our cars. I have a 94 droptop TT conversion.

Actually there are some internal differences with the 2 engines. The oil feeds are different to cool the higher temp TT engines. The price to rebuild a N/A engine to TT spec with aftermarket parts would be about same as buying a newly built TT motor. (check importpartspro.com they have from stage 1-6 on upgrades for TT rebuilds. I have the stage 5 build in my droptop Z)

I've had my engine now for 4 years running on 18 lbs daily and I have no issues. I also have the GT28 ballbearing turbos(wheel size 53 and housing 64), 800cc injecters, stillen side mount coolers(don't care what anyone says, the expert all agree sidemounts on Zcars >>> then front mount unless you're going for 1000+hp) and list of parts to go with it. If you want good tech info check out some Z car forums. Many experts that will be a big help to your build.

As far as single turbo vs twin, we have V configuration engines so twin would be the better way to set up. You can get a single turbo set up, but it would cost you some major bucks since you would have to fabricate the manifold that will make that application possible.

Stick to the twin set up and use that saved money to get a good engine management system. Good luck on the build.

Lastly, if you're trying to TT your car on a budget, do check out front clips for 300zx. You'll be buying the front half of 300zx including body parts and that comes with transmission, ecu and all the plumbing need for a TT conversion. You'd be surprise to find out how expensive it is to buy all the parts individually. Plus some parts, you won't be able to get due to Nissan not making them anymore.

One more thing regarding 1 big a.ss turbo vs 2 small to mid size turbo... Unless you want a dyno queen or the bragging rights on hp output, stick to the twin set up. It will give you more usable power in the streets. There is a reason why Porsche 911 turbos and Nissan GTR goes with this set up. Not to mention many aftermarket tuners for Corvettes, Lambos, Ferraris and etc.

Last edited by unkle; 09-23-2010 at 04:12 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #917
Monolith 
space
space
$683 | Props total: 6 6
I got a 2000 Buick Regal supercharged, but my next car will definitely be a Challenger.
 09-29-2010, 10:54 PM         #918
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fifth said:
heres my ride, bet 1k id smoke anyone in this thread

[pic - click to view]

the rims didnt show up well, there are also black bars inbetween the silver ones, and when i said id smoke anyone in this thread, i meant it, not sure what the actual horsepower of it is, but yeah, its had a lot done to it.
u needa kick it speed raver
 09-29-2010, 10:56 PM         #919
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dammm now thats clean!
 10-03-2010, 02:48 PM         #920
Mance117 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love semen all over my body hair
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
154 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy