*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 223
J Prince really think he a godfather
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
Video inside SouljaBoy threatens NoPlugs Life & 50 Cent killin 4 SB ....WARTIME
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
33 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 93
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
141 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 7 years ago '06        #861
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,293 | Props total: 1239 1239
^Nice FOX, 5.0? Mods?

@Skilz10179
Damn.. nice basic mods but why an LS1?! Man.. go VQ and turbo.
 11-02-2009, 11:48 AM         #862
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5.7L LS1 > 3.5L/4.5L VQ

Responds well to bolt ons and is much easier to swap. Plus I believe it's pushrod..a lot more durable. It's badass, too. 365lbs torque, 350HP STOCK lol!
 11-03-2009, 05:16 PM         #863
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MY08 9-3 Turbo-X 2.8T & MY04 9-3 ARC 2.0T


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by AKS MUZIK; 12-06-2009 at 04:13 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #864
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 394 394
^ Very nice whip
Props for copping something different
but why do those wheels look so strange to me
 11-03-2009, 07:15 PM         #865
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^Thanks.....The rims are OEM and I know either you love em or hate em.......
 7 years ago '06        #866
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,293 | Props total: 1239 1239
 diplo said:
5.7L LS1 > 3.5L/4.5L VQ

Responds well to bolt ons and is much easier to swap. Plus I believe it's pushrod..a lot more durable. It's badass, too. 365lbs torque, 350HP STOCK lol!
Man.. f**k LS1. lol.
 7 years ago '06        #868
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,293 | Props total: 1239 1239
^Eh.. I think you could've done better with that Z32, paint and rims don't look right to me IMO. Is it TT (twin-turbo)?
 7 years ago '04        #869
c_six 
space
avatar space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
 Bman409 said:
^Eh.. I think you could've done better with that Z32, paint and rims don't look right to me IMO. Is it TT (twin-turbo)?
NO twin turbo yet. Thats how it was when I bought it. She currently getting a complete makeover. There is nothing in her anymore. No engine, no transmission no interior besides the dash. Will be dropping a twinturbo engine in there. Since everything is out in the open will also convert the auto to a 5speed manual. The interior (tweed) is going to be redone with suede. I really like how the 94-96 comes stock with suede instead of tweed. New paint job will be black. Wheel/rims i'm not sure yet but I got plenty of time to decide. I'm currently converting it to a 2+0 by removing the back seat and installing the 2 seater back panels. The back seats are useless. There's only a slight amount of customization for that. The center console needed to change as well for that to happen. Where the back seat once sat will now host a place for an amp and maybe a sub. Nothing too big. I rather it have a basic clean look than add a whole bunch of stuff to it.

The garage looks like crap right now. Everything will be done myself except for the paint job. Your right there are things that need to be done. It wasn't my choice on the paintjob or rims but for $1000 i'm not picky. Escpecially since it drove perfectly before I got bored with it. 1990 300zx 2+2 130,000 miles
 7 years ago '06        #870
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,293 | Props total: 1239 1239
What happened to the engine and tranny?

If I was you I wouldve just rebuilt the engine with aftermarket parts, sleeve the block and then slap on a turbo. I'm pretty sure it's the same engine as a TT but without the turbo. I'd get a big turbo too one that'll let you retain A/C, P/S, etc since you don't plan on racing it with decent power and spool.

Also going turbo requires you to maintain the car more than usual so don't think a basic tune up is gonna cut it. Your gonna have to use more oil than usual since turbo uses oil. Going the route your going I wouldn't cheap out on parts either, do your homework before you purchase. Tuning plays a MAJOR role in forced induction as well no matter how well it's put together a poor tune will blow your engine.

1 big turbo > 2 small turbos
 7 years ago '04        #871
c_six 
space
avatar space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Nothing is wrong with the engine. I just happened to drive a couple of TT lately. Funny how you said that because prior to that I was going to put just one turbo in. lol. My neighbor recommended the same thing. It seemed more economical. But the more I put thought into it I decided to just go ahead and do the complete swap. Plus I would have an extra engine incase "ish" happens. As opposed to being sol if something happens later and i'm not prepared for it. Now adays its hard to find a good engine that you can say you trust.

I don't think 1 big turbo will work for me. The engine compartment is something like a miracle. They utilize every single space in there. I don't have the smallest of hands which would be a great advantage for this car. Thats a problem in itself already. There's nothing wrong with the transmission except that its an automatic and that I hate them. I've had a manual my whole life except for my explorer. I even tested for my driver's license on one many moons ago. lol. The only reason why i bought the automatic is because of the price. But since the engine is out might as well shell out a couple more bucks and put a manual transmission in. It easy to find people who are parting out their z so I can get those parts at a cheap price.

Maintenance will be more than usual but thats fine because it's not my DD. It's my "hobby/weekend" car. It won't get driven as often as my other vehicles. I get pleasure out of doing things to it and feeling the change in performance. Thanks for the advice. I do so much homework you'd think i'm in nissan school..lol. I thought about putting a small cpu together from parts layin around and put it in the car so I can run OBD anytime I wish without having to lug my laptop around. But thats another project all within itself. Tuning will be something new to me. I will have to get some consultants. I'm used to fixing "deuce and a quarters" so this engine is more sophisticated that what i'm used to.
 11-24-2009, 05:25 PM         #872
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 300 is sick, it was a beast in stock form. A friend of mine had one back in the day....

Anyway, if you are going with one turbo look into the gt30r (GT3076), it can give you up to 550whp and it spools at about 3500rpm. However, to get this, you need new cams with sprockets, 750 injectors, and whole bunch of other stuff. Also, you should really do this power on JE or Wossner pistons, not on stuck pistons.
 11-24-2009, 07:33 PM         #873
Skilz10179 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #874
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,293 | Props total: 1239 1239
^Goddamn that's a clean a.ss S14! You make me regret in getting my turbo Integra, I wonder how I'll do against a stock SR? I got a Turbonetics 50 trim running on 5psi, pulls hard and spools (3k rpm) fast.

 c_six said:
Nothing is wrong with the engine. I just happened to drive a couple of TT lately. Funny how you said that because prior to that I was going to put just one turbo in. lol. My neighbor recommended the same thing. It seemed more economical. But the more I put thought into it I decided to just go ahead and do the complete swap. Plus I would have an extra engine incase "ish" happens. As opposed to being sol if something happens later and i'm not prepared for it. Now adays its hard to find a good engine that you can say you trust.

I don't think 1 big turbo will work for me. The engine compartment is something like a miracle. They utilize every single space in there. I don't have the smallest of hands which would be a great advantage for this car. Thats a problem in itself already. There's nothing wrong with the transmission except that its an automatic and that I hate them. I've had a manual my whole life except for my explorer. I even tested for my driver's license on one many moons ago. lol. The only reason why i bought the automatic is because of the price. But since the engine is out might as well shell out a couple more bucks and put a manual transmission in. It easy to find people who are parting out their z so I can get those parts at a cheap price.

Maintenance will be more than usual but thats fine because it's not my DD. It's my "hobby/weekend" car. It won't get driven as often as my other vehicles. I get pleasure out of doing things to it and feeling the change in performance. Thanks for the advice. I do so much homework you'd think i'm in nissan school..lol. I thought about putting a small cpu together from parts layin around and put it in the car so I can run OBD anytime I wish without having to lug my laptop around. But thats another project all within itself. Tuning will be something new to me. I will have to get some consultants. I'm used to fixing "deuce and a quarters" so this engine is more sophisticated that what i'm used to.
I thought you parted out the car that's why I asked about the engine and tranny. I'd get rid of the tranny since its automatic, I'm pretty sure you can get some sort of money off of it at a junkyard, eBay or something.

I haven't experienced a TT setup myself first hand but thinking about it it does make sense to me, having 2 smalls turbos making just as much power as 1 big turbo so why even have 2 turbos? TT setup probably gonna be more expensive as well since you probably gonna have to run 2 wastegates, etc.

Small turbos = Spool faster but no real big power
Big turbos = Spools slower but big power

I think you can run 1 turbo bruh, get like a 50-57 trim turbo and you should be straight. You might just need to find a exhaust manifold that'll let you run it, can't run turbo without that. I just did a Google search and looked at the engine bay and it seems that your turbo would sit up at top so you should have some sort of room for it and the piping.

When going forced induction your main concern is gonna be tuning. TUNE TUNE TUNE if you don't have a proper tune your car and whole setup is gonna be a waste of money and time, that's the one thing you MUST not cheap out on is tune. Another member here made a thread about going turbo not to long ago for his DC (Integra) and he didn't know what he was getting himself into here's the thread if you wanna browse through.

 BennyBlanco said:
The 300 is sick, it was a beast in stock form. A friend of mine had one back in the day....

Anyway, if you are going with one turbo look into the gt30r (GT3076), it can give you up to 550whp and it spools at about 3500rpm. However, to get this, you need new cams with sprockets, 750 injectors, and whole bunch of other stuff. Also, you should really do this power on JE or Wossner pistons, not on stuck pistons.
Umm.. I'm pretty sure he could run the car on a stock block without any problems with a proper tune 'till he get his cash up to do some internal work. He's definitely gonna have to upgrade his injectors and fuel pump, he won't have to upgrade his clutch unless he plans on turning up the boost to like 10psi+. He needs to get an understanding on how turbo works as well, no point in going turbo and not knowing what's going on with the engine. Cams and pistons = $$$, but I highly doubt he's gonna track that Z32 so..
 12-22-2009, 02:09 PM         #876
digit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what country are you in? that toyota looks like an acura
 7 years ago '05        #877
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,992 | Props total: 109 109
 digit said:
what country are you in? that toyota looks like an acura
japan...
 12-23-2009, 08:10 AM         #878
digit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my 02 infiniti g20 sport/nissan primera camino
before:

[pic - click to view]


after:

[pic - click to view]


before:

[pic - click to view]


after:

[pic - click to view]



my old ride:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 12-26-2009, 12:44 PM         #879
TornadoWarning 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilz10179 said:

[pic - click to view]

Nice! The Volk's look good on that car.
 7 years ago '06        #880
Panasonic 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 825 825

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
275 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
249 comments
20 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
164 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside To this day...this is still the most impressive film ever made
54 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy