*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

7 years ago '08        #821
Symon 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 2 2

Last edited by Symon; 03-17-2015 at 10:02 AM..
 08-02-2009, 02:45 PM         #822
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bman409 said:
Nice SRT4, but I aint feelin' that hood or bodykit but to each own. I thought 15-17psi was stock for SRT4?

They quick but its funny how Im runnin' on 5psi and I still walk them.
Thats not a bodykit, bro. I've seen that on e36s...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #823
[MK] 
space
space
$2,678 | Props total: 165 165
 Symon said:
this is what im pushin right now.the bmw x6 .408 horses in that hoe.bought this b**ch for 97k euros but right now im tryin to sell it for about 50k.here are the pics i took with my phone(2 different places).
sounds like a fail to me...
 7 years ago '06        #824
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,295 | Props total: 1239 1239
 markee said:
Well, what kind of engine do you have?

The SRT came pushing 14psi stock. My car doesnt sport a body kit. That's actually stock with the front cross hair cut out for more airflow to my intercooler.
I got a '01 Integra LS (B18B1) runnin' on 5psi. I got a .50 trim Turbnonetics turbo tho, my turbo is bigger than yours so thats probably why. I need to get it re-tuned and bump it up to at least 10psi cause 5psi right now is basically me runnin' on a stock LS. Still pulls nice tho on VERY low boost.

Are SRT4s top mount or front mount? Mostly every SRT I've seen are front mounted intercooler.

I was lookin' at a SRT4 yesterday and I got in that b**ch and its totally different from my car, I dont know what it was.. but s**t just felt different. I aint drive it tho just let it idle and revved it up a little, had a nice sounding BOV tho. I dont like how the shifter is located.

diplo said:
Thats not a bodykit, bro. I've seen that on e36s...

Oh I thought that was a bodykit he was pushin', I didn't know they make lips like that. Good look Diplo.

Whats good with yo' ride? Sold it yet?

Last edited by Bman409; 08-04-2009 at 10:19 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #825
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 0 0
Something a little different for you guys...

Little over 900KG's, pushing out around 200BHP (Soon to be mapped properly.)

Few sneak pics of how it stands at the moment...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #826
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
Your hood look like it dont even close due to your BOV but thats a nice setup.
 7 years ago '09        #827
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 28 28
 Bman409 said:
I got a '01 Integra LS (B18B1) runnin' on 5psi. I got a .50 trim Turbnonetics turbo tho, my turbo is bigger than yours so thats probably why. I need to get it re-tuned and bump it up to at least 10psi cause 5psi right now is basically me runnin' on a stock LS. Still pulls nice tho on VERY low boost.

Are SRT4s top mount or front mount? Mostly every SRT I've seen are front mounted intercooler.

I was lookin' at a SRT4 yesterday and I got in that b**ch and its totally different from my car, I dont know what it was.. but s**t just felt different. I aint drive it tho just let it idle and revved it up a little, had a nice sounding BOV tho. I dont like how the shifter is located.
B18 no wonder. I tried driving my car before with no boost and it felt like I was driving a stock civic. I would say my engine is solely made to be pushing boost. The B18 by itself is a good NA engine and yet your pushing boost in that thing, thats why you walk SRT's... that plus the turbo your using can almost suck in little children. Im getting a 50 trim too hopefully pretty soon....This damn recession though.

The SRT's come front mount. You shouldved tried driving it...Im sure you'd like it. I've driven LS' before and they earn my respect for sure.
 7 years ago '06        #828
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 markee said:
B18 no wonder. I tried driving my car before with no boost and it felt like I was driving a stock civic. I would say my engine is solely made to be pushing boost. The B18 by itself is a good NA engine and yet your pushing boost in that thing, thats why you walk SRT's... that plus the turbo your using can almost suck in little children. Im getting a 50 trim too hopefully pretty soon....This damn recession though.

The SRT's come front mount. You shouldved tried driving it...Im sure you'd like it. I've driven LS' before and they earn my respect for sure.
@ driving with no boost, yeah your car is made for boost.

Low Compression: Boost happy
High Compression: Rev happy

Check this out:

[video - click to view]

Buddy of mine (Ray) kinda of got the same setup as me but a little extra supporting mods (ramhorns, port polished intake) on 10psi in his Rex (CRX). Straight walkin' that EK hatch! n*gga is stupid fast.

I think I aint drive it cause the gear shifter felt loose as f**k! Like I could shift into a gear without clutchin'.. and how it was positioned just threw me off cause its different from my s**t ya' know? I look under the hood and who ever had it you can tell they beat on it, oil leaks and had a big a.ss burn brown spot on the intake, motor seriously needed to be cleaned up.

I aint tryin' to brag or anything but I walked a WRX the other night, I thought my a.ss was gonna lose but sure nuff I embarrassed him. I think he was stock tho.. not to sure. And the sad thing about it is that I did all this with a exhaust leak (gasket is done for) and a valve adjust (over revving lol) but those are easy cheap fixes.

Last edited by Bman409; 08-04-2009 at 04:21 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #829
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
 Bman409 said:
Your hood look like it dont even close due to your BOV but thats a nice setup.
Haha, the hood doesn't actually close right now but it's not cos of the BOV it's cos of the FMIC hot pipe at the front of the bay. I got the piping from Sri Lanka and it's the best route available but my turbo setup decided it didn't wanna work with that pipe. Got a new one coming today in the post so I'm praying that'll be better.

As for the BOV, I had just placed it there to check what size the silicone hosing needed to be to fit it on the flange, it will be closer to the actual flange when the build is finished, the hood wasn't touching it when closed though.

Thanks for the nice comment though man. :applause: They run 133BHP stock with a 0-60 of 6.8 seconds so I'm hoping to shave a bit off that time.
 7 years ago '06        #830
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Nocturnal-One said:
Haha, the hood doesn't actually close right now but it's not cos of the BOV it's cos of the FMIC hot pipe at the front of the bay. I got the piping from Sri Lanka and it's the best route available but my turbo setup decided it didn't wanna work with that pipe. Got a new one coming today in the post so I'm praying that'll be better.

As for the BOV, I had just placed it there to check what size the silicone hosing needed to be to fit it on the flange, it will be closer to the actual flange when the build is finished, the hood wasn't touching it when closed though.

Thanks for the nice comment though man. :applause: They run 133BHP stock with a 0-60 of 6.8 seconds so I'm hoping to shave a bit off that time.
I see.. I bet it spools up pretty quick too huh? Whats your turbo psi set at?

You got any other pics of the car?

I just noticed that your RHD too, damn I wish I was RHD in my DC. I wanna run you tho and see how it performs, I think I might get you tho.
 08-05-2009, 03:01 PM         #831
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bman409 said:
@ driving with no boost, yeah your car is made for boost.

Low Compression: Boost happy
High Compression: Rev happy

Check this out: Buddy of mine (Ray) kinda of got the same setup as me but a little extra supporting mods (ramhorns, port polished intake) on 10psi in his Rex (CRX). Straight walkin' that EK hatch! n*gga is stupid fast.

I think I aint drive it cause the gear shifter felt loose as f**k! Like I could shift into a gear without clutchin'.. and how it was positioned just threw me off cause its different from my s**t ya' know? I look under the hood and who ever had it you can tell they beat on it, oil leaks and had a big a.ss burn brown spot on the intake, motor seriously needed to be cleaned up.

I aint tryin' to brag or anything but I walked a WRX the other night, I thought my a.ss was gonna lose but sure nuff I embarrassed him. I think he was stock tho.. not to sure. And the sad thing about it is that I did all this with a exhaust leak (gasket is done for) and a valve adjust (over revving lol) but those are easy cheap fixes.
thats some a+ shifting u guys are doing.
 7 years ago '04        #832
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
 Bman409 said:
I see.. I bet it spools up pretty quick too huh? Whats your turbo psi set at?

You got any other pics of the car?

I just noticed that your RHD too, damn I wish I was RHD in my DC. I wanna run you tho and see how it performs, I think I might get you tho.
Spools up quick as hell, only got it back on boost last night as I kept having an issue with one of the FMIC pipes popping off once it hit boost, that seems to be sorted now though.

I'm running about .8-.9 bar (11.6-13 PSI) at the moment, once I've got the ECU mapped I'm looking to go for 1.0 bar-ish. (14.5 PSI)

The car is an actual Japanese import, so yeah it's RHD, I'm in the UK aswell so RHD is standard over here aswell as in Japan.

You might get me, what are you running? I'm not saying this thing's the fastest car in the world but a small lightweight car with good power and a quick spooling turbo capable of 1BAR+ is very fun, I can a.ssure you.

As for more pics:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Here's a pic of when I got it from its home:

[pic - click to view]

08-09-2009, 04:05 AM         #833
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bhahaha
i see we all have pretty normal cars
i have a 97 maxima
and a 08 malibu (i test drove the impala but it was a lil too big for my liking)

and damn i see pretty normal cars in here
i thought i was in my hood
and i was gonna see Brand new SUVS and trucks with like 30s
hahahahhahahaha
 08-09-2009, 04:14 AM         #834
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn some of you live in the buuurbs
congratulations
 7 years ago '06        #835
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Nocturnal-One said:
Spools up quick as hell, only got it back on boost last night as I kept having an issue with one of the FMIC pipes popping off once it hit boost, that seems to be sorted now though.

I'm running about .8-.9 bar (11.6-13 PSI) at the moment, once I've got the ECU mapped I'm looking to go for 1.0 bar-ish. (14.5 PSI)

The car is an actual Japanese import, so yeah it's RHD, I'm in the UK aswell so RHD is standard over here aswell as in Japan.

You might get me, what are you running? I'm not saying this thing's the fastest car in the world but a small lightweight car with good power and a quick spooling turbo capable of 1BAR+ is very fun, I can a.ssure you.

As for more pics:

Here's a pic of when I got it from its home:
I kinda of figured you was running bout 10psi+, small turbos like that usually do anyways.

Here go my setup:
  • Turbonetics T3 .50 trim (5psi)
  • AEM Fuel Rail
  • 650cc Precision Fuel Injectors
  • GReddy Type RS BOV
  • Treadstone FMIC
  • 38mm Turbnonetics Evolution External Wastegate
  • 3" Custom Downpipe
  • 3" Custom Exhaust
  • Drag Race Log Style Exhaust Manifold

So yeah Im basically runnin' on a stock B18B1 and I still manage to walk most turbo/NA cars. I need to get a valve adjust and my exhaust manifold gasket replaced right now.

I recently got in a car accident a few weeks ago and I aint got no hood or front bumper but the motor was untouched and still runs strong. My damn radiator support got pushed back to where I cant latch my hood down properly. I'll post pictures of how it sits now when I get unlazy.

Im still debating either to go LS/VTEC or just build my LS.
 7 years ago '04        #836
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$610 | Props total: 16 16
damn yall got some ugly bulls**t a.ss cars ... step ya money game up and get some real s**t
 7 years ago '06        #837
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
space
 newgogoguy said:
damn yall got some ugly bulls**t a.ss cars ... step ya money game up and get some real s**t
 08-10-2009, 03:54 PM         #838
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bman409 said:

Whats good with yo' ride? Sold it yet?
Nope. Car don't run right now. Racked my brain out trying to get it started.

- Changed distributor
- Swapped out the Accord injectors for my old GSR ones
- Checked for spark (have it)
- No CELs
- Took a wire brush to all engine grounds/bat. ground
- Soldered the main relay wiring the right way
- Swapped PGM-FI main relay
- Reset the ECU
- Checked wiring on the fuel pump

Car has spark. Fuel pressure is normal. Spark plugs aren't saturated in fuel like they used to be yesterday. Car cranks but won't turn over. I've tested voltage at the dizzy's harness, PGM-FI relay harness, MAP/TPS/IACV....

I'm going to keep f**king with it.
 08-10-2009, 05:52 PM         #839
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nvm - Got that b**ch started!

Reset my ECU - took out my hazard fuse, d/c the ground. No more CEL 16, no more cutoff at 4K.

Running hard with the timing alittle off. Still need a new TPS/FPR.
 08-10-2009, 06:27 PM         #840
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just a heads up:

Mostly all Honda injectors aside from early Civic ones (140-190CC) and H series Prelude ones (320-330CC) are all 240CC.

These injectors are not the same, even though they distribute the same amount of fuel. I ran Accord EX (F22B1) injectors in my B18B1 for almost 5 months. They operate at different Ohms than Civic/Integra ones. I put my B18C1 injectors back in.

I'm surprised I didn't fry my ECU. My TPS voltage is still at .35-.40 open and closed, so I still need a new throttle body. When I disconnect my IACV, the car dies when it shouldn't. The air brought in through the IACV is what keeps my car idling, when in fact the TPS should be regulating the air flow for the idle.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy