*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside The tweets Lil B got his ass whooped for
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
NBA Suns Offer Eric Bledsoe To Knicks For Frank Ntilikina and Willy Hernangomez
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 83
Article inside Lil Wayne threatens to disband Young Money
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Average life of female vs average life of male
86 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 9 years ago '05        #721
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 393 393
 Junglist said:

[pic - click to view]

That sh*t is s3xy.....
 9 years ago '04        #722
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 5464 5464
 KiLLaGoDfAtHa said:
dont worry im lovin da feedback....an trust me im 20 yrs old an i roll wit a 01' benz dat could still bag any shorty on da block believe dat....my next car is gonna be da SLR Mclaren im lovin dat whip but i need a lil time to stack bread for some sh*t like dat.... regardless what a hater gotta say im still fu*kin like ron jeremy whether yall like it or not! Im da n*gga peeps look at an always got hate in dey blood so its all good im used to it! And yes times are hard right now dats y i cant be rollin around in dat whip cuz i make long trips if u kno wut i mean!! I run da motha fu*kin east coast baby come to me if ya nose play wit da blow...CHEAAAA
that is the funniest sh*t I ever read in my life Between him trying way to hard to sound "gangsta" by using dat, wut, da and the fact he says he runs the east coast. Then to top it off he would rather drive a civic with rims, chrome and window tint(thus drawing attention to u if you really do put in work) than an older stock mercedes that wouldnt
 9 years ago '06        #723
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,935 | Props total: 8936 8936
 KiLLaGoDfAtHa said:
dont worry im lovin da feedback....an trust me im 20 yrs old an i roll wit a 01' benz dat could still bag any shorty on da block believe dat....my next car is gonna be da SLR Mclaren im lovin dat whip but i need a lil time to stack bread for some sh*t like dat.... regardless what a hater gotta say im still fu*kin like ron jeremy whether yall like it or not! Im da n*gga peeps look at an always got hate in dey blood so its all good im used to it! And yes times are hard right now dats y i cant be rollin around in dat whip cuz i make long trips if u kno wut i mean!! I run da motha fu*kin east coast baby come to me if ya nose play wit da blow...CHEAAAA
dude your Benz isn't even dropped, it looks like a dunk, drive that sh*t around my way and bi*ches will laugh at you
 9 years ago '05        #724
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 Junglist said:
dude your Benz isn't even dropped, it looks like a dunk, drive that sh*t around my way and bi*ches will laugh at you
man thats not his benz.. trust me.. u can tell by how he talks that it isnt his.. u can tell by how he's posing in it that that weak a.ss 7 year old benz aint his
 09-12-2008, 11:25 PM         #725
KiLLaGoDfAtHa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
that is the funniest sh*t I ever read in my life Between him trying way to hard to sound "gangsta" by using dat, wut, da and the fact he says he runs the east coast. Then to top it off he would rather drive a civic with rims, chrome and window tint(thus drawing attention to u if you really do put in work) than an older stock mercedes that wouldnt
Who said i did any of the movement? come on now why would i do dirt wen i can pay people like u to do if for bu va le money...
 09-12-2008, 11:26 PM         #726
KiLLaGoDfAtHa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
dude your Benz isn't even dropped, it looks like a dunk, drive that sh*t around my way and bi*ches will laugh at you
You can tell u neva been inside a benz lol its ok tho next time i roll thru ya hood ill show u how it drops wen da key gets put in thee ignition damn kno wut u talkin bout if u gonna hate!! real sh*t
 09-12-2008, 11:28 PM         #727
KiLLaGoDfAtHa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
it aint sh*t to me cuzz..

check the post..

21 . ima boss and my benz is an 08..
hit me up wit a message wit ya math we can do business breh i gotta place out in carver shores....
 09-12-2008, 11:34 PM         #728
KiLLaGoDfAtHa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was gonna cop dis whip the MR but didnt an i regret it! i got an 01 benz instead but sh*t i think i would have k!lled myself ridin around in dat sh*t! Actually i kno i would have lol props on dat sh*t mang i bet u havin fun wit that right now!
 09-13-2008, 12:14 AM         #729
brianbreaz23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cjstewar8 said:
my 07 alti. just put 20s on it


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

im almost positive i was behind u in the parking garage in lafayette last night.
 9 years ago '08        #730
moe356 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$723 | Props total: 1 1
 KiLLaGoDfAtHa said:
hit me up wit a message wit ya math we can do business breh i gotta place out in carver shores....
lmaoo you aint no gangsta or you dont slang sh*t if you trying to get custies of boxden loool

laughing at these suckers
 9 years ago '05        #731
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
S200>Lancer
 09-14-2008, 07:39 PM         #732
*SAIGON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


03 infinti m45 new whip in the new year :dancingcool:


Last edited by *SAIGON; 09-14-2008 at 07:41 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #733
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,680 | Props total: 350 350
^very nice...

I wish these dudes would quit arguing in this thread,thats not what its for...take that sh*t somewhere esle...who cares what year car you got,some folks have it hard and have to bus it or walk it...shut up and be glad your blessed.
Greenghost2212 gave props
 
 9 years ago '06        #734
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,935 | Props total: 8936 8936
 scarface622 said:
S200>Lancer
Nah, I bag more bi*ches in the Lancer than the s200, and I feel safer driving the Lancer also
 9 years ago '04        #735
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,878 | Props total: 3314 3314
^^^^
I might have to get some tips from you on hooking up my 09 lancer gts.
 9 years ago '06        #736
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,935 | Props total: 8936 8936
 ddash said:
^^^^
I might have to get some tips from you on hooking up my 09 lancer gts.
For starters trade in your 09 GTS and get an 09 EVO
 9 years ago '04        #737
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,878 | Props total: 3314 3314
^^^^^
No way I would pay $40,000 for a lancer EVO.
 09-16-2008, 05:19 AM         #738
biggdoggbbc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junglist said:
Nah, I bag more bi*ches in the Lancer than the s200, and I feel safer driving the Lancer also
S2000 not S200
at not knowing what's sitting in your drive way.
 9 years ago '06        #739
Junglist 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,935 | Props total: 8936 8936
 biggdoggbbc said:
S2000 not S200
at not knowing what's sitting in your drive way.
Because I forget to type an extra "0" I dont know what I have in my driveway? Am I supposed to re-check my spelling to please you grow up n*gga
 9 years ago '05        #740
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 393 393
 *SAIGON said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


03 infinti m45 new whip in the new year :dancingcool:
That shyts s3xy as a mug.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Karmabirdfly Tatted Up
16 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Indian but shes not from Cleveland
30 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside Boxden member flies 6000 miles from Barcelona to Las Vegas to meet a gi..
347 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Niggas what the fu-k is going on at neogaf?
109 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Get you a Thick Snowbunny for the winter
77 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Atlanta Rapper NoPlug Arrested on Drug Trafficking & Gang Charges?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside ATL come get ya mans
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
which countries use the most cocaine
88 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy