*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Big Booty Giving You an Open Invitation
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Kevin Gates Accepts Transfer To Illinois, Receives Support From Gucci ..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside The Justice League trailer is here
213 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside DRAKE's SISTER Wood Get This WORK !
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 09-09-2008, 07:58 AM         #701
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiLLaGoDfAtHa said:
heres my baby girl bonnie!!! bi*ch been wit me since i was 17!!


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

So you've had her for 3 months?
 9 years ago '04        #702
franchise 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 58 58
^^^ LOL painted drum brakes
 09-09-2008, 01:39 PM         #703
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



2000 AC TL 3.2 NAV...copped when I lived in Vegas 2 years back...brought it back to NY


Last edited by KingOfNY369; 09-09-2008 at 01:43 PM..
 09-09-2008, 04:16 PM         #704
rel1481  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by rel1481; 09-09-2008 at 04:18 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #705
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,641 | Props total: 1680 1680
 franchise said:
^^^ LOL painted drum brakes
Im glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

@ 3months.
 09-09-2008, 10:37 PM         #706
KiLLaGoDfAtHa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
So you've had her for 3 months?
hahaha thats realy cute but since i knew i was gonna get haterzz i decided to wait till i post my real baby...an please dont get mad cuz u gotta toung buck makin more than ur whole household!! n*gga arod live a few houses down from me on candlewood lake look it up foo come on now im on a different level wen it comes to paychecks lol dont worry tho ill be generous enough to take ur girl out an show her a good time!

now this is where i put all my money into not my civic, dat sh*t is just da economic whip around if u havent got a glance at da gas prices an plus dat V8 on my s class surps dat sh*t like it was koolaid.....LET DA HATIN BEGIN!!!! Hi Haterzzzz :greetings10:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 09-10-2008, 10:39 AM         #707
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao take a joke...
 9 years ago '06        #708
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,030 | Props total: 255 255
 KiLLaGoDfAtHa said:
hahaha thats realy cute but since i knew i was gonna get haterzz i decided to wait till i post my real baby...an please dont get mad cuz u gotta toung buck makin more than ur whole household!! n*gga arod live a few houses down from me on candlewood lake look it up foo come on now im on a different level wen it comes to paychecks lol dont worry tho ill be generous enough to take ur girl out an show her a good time!

now this is where i put all my money into not my civic, dat sh*t is just da economic whip around if u havent got a glance at da gas prices an plus dat V8 on my s class surps dat sh*t like it was koolaid.....LET DA HATIN BEGIN!!!! Hi Haterzzzz :greetings10:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

lol @ you catching feelings..

and thats the old body S class step your game up..


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '06        #709
Bman409 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,641 | Props total: 1680 1680
 9 years ago '05        #710
d_ville5 
space
avatar space
space
$838 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #711
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$25,323 | Props total: 3556 3556
 KiLLaGoDfAtHa said:
heres my baby girl bonnie!!! bi*ch been wit me since i was 17!!


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

aww man you got the worst mod in the history of car customizing....



chrome stick on side vents that arent functional



Whoever decided to make those and stock them at autozone needs to be shot
 09-11-2008, 08:58 AM         #712
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
aww man you got the worst mod in the history of car customizing....



chrome stick on side vents that arent functional



Whoever decided to make those and stock them at autozone needs to be shot
i agree, jsut because i didn't think of it and i'm not the one making the money off of it, lol. retarted mod but whoever thought of it is making a mint
one
GhosT
 09-11-2008, 09:38 AM         #713
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I second that one. lol Chrome rims...eh...on a Civic...eh...

Get some cheap Rotas or Sportmaxs or something lol

same could be said about my stickers on mine.....


Last edited by diplo; 09-11-2008 at 09:40 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #714
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,217 | Props total: 0 0
 KiLLaGoDfAtHa said:
hahaha thats realy cute but since i knew i was gonna get haterzz i decided to wait till i post my real baby...an please dont get mad cuz u gotta toung buck makin more than ur whole household!! n*gga arod live a few houses down from me on candlewood lake look it up foo come on now im on a different level wen it comes to paychecks lol dont worry tho ill be generous enough to take ur girl out an show her a good time!

now this is where i put all my money into not my civic, dat sh*t is just da economic whip around if u havent got a glance at da gas prices an plus dat V8 on my s class surps dat sh*t like it was koolaid.....LET DA HATIN BEGIN!!!! Hi Haterzzzz :greetings10:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

@ this dude taking pictures in his uncle's car
 9 years ago '04        #715
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,167 | Props total: 1866 1866
hhahahahahaahahahahhahahaa
 09-11-2008, 01:58 PM         #716
Pito305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LLLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLL @ this "ballin" a.ss n*gga witta s-class but dont drive it cuz gas is expensive??

"now this is where i put all my money into not my civic, dat sh*t is just da economic whip around if u havent got a glance at da gas prices an plus dat V8 on my s class surps dat sh*t like it was koolaid....."

im confused.
 9 years ago '06        #717
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,030 | Props total: 255 255
dude tryna stunt with his pops sh*t, and even if it is his that sh*t is old body step your game up cuzz
 09-11-2008, 06:31 PM         #718
KiLLaGoDfAtHa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
dude tryna stunt with his pops sh*t, and even if it is his that sh*t is old body step your game up cuzz
dont worry im lovin da feedback....an trust me im 20 yrs old an i roll wit a 01' benz dat could still bag any shorty on da block believe dat....my next car is gonna be da SLR Mclaren im lovin dat whip but i need a lil time to stack bread for some sh*t like dat.... regardless what a hater gotta say im still fu*kin like ron jeremy whether yall like it or not! Im da n*gga peeps look at an always got hate in dey blood so its all good im used to it! And yes times are hard right now dats y i cant be rollin around in dat whip cuz i make long trips if u kno wut i mean!! I run da motha fu*kin east coast baby come to me if ya nose play wit da blow...CHEAAAA
 9 years ago '06        #719
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,030 | Props total: 255 255
 KiLLaGoDfAtHa said:
dont worry im lovin da feedback....an trust me im 20 yrs old an i roll wit a 01' benz dat could still bag any shorty on da block believe dat....my next car is gonna be da SLR Mclaren im lovin dat whip but i need a lil time to stack bread for some sh*t like dat.... regardless what a hater gotta say im still fu*kin like ron jeremy whether yall like it or not! Im da n*gga peeps look at an always got hate in dey blood so its all good im used to it! And yes times are hard right now dats y i cant be rollin around in dat whip cuz i make long trips if u kno wut i mean!! I run da motha fu*kin east coast baby come to me if ya nose play wit da blow...CHEAAAA
it aint sh*t to me cuzz..

check the post..

21 . ima boss and my benz is an 08..
 9 years ago '06        #720
Junglist 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$4,489 | Props total: 6487 6487

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Junglist; 09-12-2008 at 11:26 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Ass so juicy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Caution:A video of how an lsd trip feels(judging by the comments)
81 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
51 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Kevin Hart claps back at fan about Dave Chappelle
113 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 'Power Rangers' Official Review/Discussion
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Mar 24 - Bombshell reveal could help Aaron Hernandez beat double murder rap
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy