*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 147
Unconfirmed: Shots fired At Dolph. CIAA
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside "Congrats Ebro! Meek Quiet On The Gram!" Funk Flex Having A Remy Ma Si..
179 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside $CASH ME OUSSIDE$ - Danielle Bregoli making $30k - $50k per appearance..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside From Fat To Fine As Hell...Hashi
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 08-22-2008, 03:49 PM         #681
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 scarface622 said:
96 civic hatch


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



yea i know still rolling on steelies but i just bought the car last month and all i really did to it was apexi WS2 but im going to put more stuff on it
Nice hatch. I dont like the sound of the new apexi mufflers. too loud. I'm running a header, straight pipe, magnaflow muffler.

Got some updates on the whip.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by diplo; 08-22-2008 at 03:52 PM..
 08-23-2008, 04:00 PM         #682
payhomage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  






 9 years ago '05        #683
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 0 0
nice LS swap diplo, r u gonna go turbo or NA?
im getting a GSR but i still need like 2 more G's
 9 years ago '06        #684
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,006 | Props total: 208 208

[pic - click to view]



Pops S550 and my C350



[pic - click to view]



Night shot


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #685
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$1,527 | Props total: 6 6
Here is my whip. She's an 02, but I keep her clean:nicethread:




[pic - click to view]




I'm only going to post this 1 pic. More pics on my cardomain page:
 08-28-2008, 11:07 AM         #686
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:

[pic - click to view]



this is kinda how i like to roooooooooooollllllllllll......03 mazda. i got the new 13" wal-dubs on that ma fu*ker sh*ts cleeannnnnnnn as a ma fu*ker. the engines a fu*ken screaming beast....not only that the system constantly gets ma fu*kers to giggle and laugh. but yah just thought show ya'll how the king of audio rolls on you sucker a.ss bi*ches.
your funny. go k!ll yourself, i could care less what you think of my car. atleast my audio is top notch. so why do you go fu*k youself
one
GhosT
 08-28-2008, 11:15 PM         #687
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 scarface622 said:
nice LS swap diplo, r u gonna go turbo or NA?
im getting a GSR but i still need like 2 more G's
thanks, man. im thinking stock ls, turbo with a 8-10lb spring.

but to be honest, imma sell it maybe in a year and get a 94-96 325i/m3

i might get my p75 ecu street tuned. slap a set of crower stage 2 cams in maybe
 8 years ago '06        #688
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
I have an EJ2 Civic and 3rd gen Lude (Dead) I'm about to sell.













Pics when I first got it.

I want to swap in a D16z6 or A6 and run it on a Gt28 turbo with Vitara pistons and Eagle Rods. But I have to save up with me in College now.
 8 years ago '06        #689
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 diplo said:
Nice hatch. I dont like the sound of the new apexi mufflers. too loud. I'm running a header, straight pipe, magnaflow muffler.

Got some updates on the whip.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Nice Ej2 my friend, are you on any Honda forums?
 8 years ago '04        #690
SHOWTIME 
space
avatar space
space
$4,271 | Props total: 9 9
 NoLedge18720 said:
^^my guess is that the 07 was a v8 and since yours has the girls engine that it was cheaper....
lol @ girls engine

i really dont see why youd call him out like that... it aint even like he was being c*cky about the ride
 8 years ago '04        #691
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$25,116 | Props total: 3252 3252
 SHOWTIME said:
lol @ girls engine

i really dont see why youd call him out like that... it aint even like he was being c*cky about the ride
I mean seriously though...what guy buys a V6 mustang
 8 years ago '06        #692
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,528 | Props total: 69 69
Someone who doesnt need a V8...I dont race or care aobut going fast so I have the 4 cylinder camry....
 8 years ago '04        #693
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$25,116 | Props total: 3252 3252
 Sammyboi22 said:
Someone who doesnt need a V8...I dont race or care aobut going fast so I have the 4 cylinder camry....
thats not the same...a camry isnt a muscle car
 09-04-2008, 12:40 PM         #694
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K-Train said:
I have an EJ2 Civic and 3rd gen Lude (Dead) I'm about to sell.













Pics when I first got it.

I want to swap in a D16z6 or A6 and run it on a Gt28 turbo with Vitara pistons and Eagle Rods. But I have to save up with me in College now.

Got an extra d16z6 tranny. 5 spd. Got a d16z6 top end for sale. dizzy, i/m complete, vtec sel., etc

Fun to drive.....bi*ch to own.

And yes, I'm not really on them, but occasionally check out the for sale stuff.

b20vtec, honda-tech, etc
 8 years ago '06        #695
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,006 | Props total: 208 208
 NoLedge18720 said:
I mean seriously though...what guy buys a V6 mustang
smh at you knockin the next dude witht hat ugly a.ss car.
 09-08-2008, 05:01 PM         #696
Nutty2003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
smh at you knockin the next dude witht hat ugly a.ss car.
ha don't waste your time,,, he thinks his "red" car is the absolute hotness,,,, at the haters get a job
 8 years ago '04        #697
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$25,116 | Props total: 3252 3252
 m!ck3y said:
smh at you knockin the next dude witht hat ugly a.ss car.
Never said my car was the sh*t...I just know if I bought a muscle car it wouldnt have anything less than a V8. I mean seriously the only people who drive v6 mustangs are girls...probally got an automatic too
 8 years ago '06        #698
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 diplo said:
Got an extra d16z6 tranny. 5 spd. Got a d16z6 top end for sale. dizzy, i/m complete, vtec sel., etc

Fun to drive.....bi*ch to own.

And yes, I'm not really on them, but occasionally check out the for sale stuff.

b20vtec, honda-tech, etc
Man, Blockbuster better hire me.
 09-09-2008, 01:14 AM         #699
Nutty2003  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
Never said my car was the sh*t...I just know if I bought a muscle car it wouldnt have anything less than a V8. I mean seriously the only people who drive v6 mustangs are girls...probally got an automatic too
5 speed,,, but the world needs haters like you,,, so keep up the good work and i'll prolly let you wash it sometime
 09-09-2008, 01:27 AM         #700
KiLLaGoDfAtHa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres my baby girl bonnie!!! bi*ch been wit me since i was 17!!


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
audio inside Remy Ma – Shether (Nicki Minaj Diss)
793 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside If I Pulled Out It's Only Because I Had A Stroke
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Thot 3:16 - And on the 8th day, the lord named it Yumday, & all was good
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Self Defense or no? Macon, GA shooting caught on camera; possibly over ..
375 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Dj Jazzy Jeff showing you why he better than your favorite D.J.
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Twitter was roasting Future For Controversial Parenting Comment; Do you agree?
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside The Galaxy S8 has arrived. New pic, actual pic not photoshopped
23 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Swiss Beats VS Just Blaze Beat Battle Tonite Instagram Live
1042 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy