MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

06-06-2008, 12:34 PM         #621
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there's always going to be subtle changes, thats why it's not recommended. one
GhosT
 9 years ago '05        #622
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,817 | Props total: 50 50
 chameleonld said:
sh*ts fresh.. and damn! i thought my tents were dark.lol u rollin presidential.lol
sh*t is clean as fu*k. but his tint is not dark. looks like 15-20%
 9 years ago '04        #623
Suga Shane 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 0 0
 GhosT said:
there's always going to be subtle changes, thats why it's not recommended. one
GhosT
see this is why i didnt wanna post, someone has always gotta say somethin smart and put their 2 cents in, but its cool I see you, do your mod thang but I must warn you, you are borderline hating . They are the same sub, same product number and everything but I guess you have to be right, huh. Mr Audio King, have your thread and your imaginary power, Im out. ONE
 9 years ago '04        #624
DJNocturnal 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 0 0
 kodak314 said:
sh*t is clean as fu*k. but his tint is not dark. looks like 15-20%
i only have 20% all around, i thought about 5% but its just too dark IMO hard enough to see at night as it is.
 06-07-2008, 10:32 AM         #625
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suga Shane said:
see this is why i didnt wanna post, someone has always gotta say somethin smart and put their 2 cents in, but its cool I see you, do your mod thang but I must warn you, you are borderline hating . They are the same sub, same product number and everything but I guess you have to be right, huh. Mr Audio King, have your thread and your imaginary power, Im out. ONE
hell ever heard of "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM"? thats the fu*king purpose of this thread. how am i borderline hating i just stated you shouldn't mix and match. sh*t if you really think i'm hating just leave my fu*king section.
the reason you posted pics is to get love, hate and critisism whether you wanted it or not that's whats going to happen, stop being a fu*king whiney little bi*ch
one
GhosT
 9 years ago '04        #626
Suga Shane 
space
space
$799 | Props total: 0 0
 GhosT said:
hell ever heard of "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM"? thats the fu*king purpose of this thread. how am i borderline hating i just stated you shouldn't mix and match. sh*t if you really think i'm hating just leave my fu*king section.
the reason you posted pics is to get love, hate and critisism whether you wanted it or not that's whats going to happen, stop being a fu*king whiney little bi*ch
one
GhosT
Yeah but you dont know what you are talking about, Mr Mod. I explain to you that they are the same but NOOOOO, you have such a big internet ego, you wont accept being wrong so you come back with a sly a.ss comment. thats not constructive criticism, thats hating. So yeah, you can have your thread and you delusions of power, have fun.
 9 years ago '05        #627
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,817 | Props total: 50 50
 Suga Shane said:
Yeah but you dont know what you are talking about, Mr Mod. I explain to you that they are the same but NOOOOO, you have such a big internet ego, you wont accept being wrong so you come back with a sly a.ss comment. thats not constructive criticism, thats hating. So yeah, you can have your thread and you delusions of power, have fun.
all because their the same sub model doesnt mean they are the same. they are two different years which makes em different subs
 9 years ago '04        #628
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 0 0
I'll prolly get a bit of hate here as I know it's not anything like the cars you have out in the US, but over here we drive things that are sensible sizes. Also, I'm glad I haven't got a big engine with the ridiculous gas prices at the moment, and it costs more over here than it does in the US.

I live in the UK, the car was imported from Japan from the previous owner who I got the car from in Scotland.

Stats:
1996 Toyota Starlet Glanza V 1.3 Turbo
Volk Wheels with Toyo tyres
Blitz Cat-back Exhaust
Blitz Turbo Timer
Blitz Dump Valve
Blitz Induction Kit
Aftermarket Short Shifter Kit
Fully adjustable Tein Coilovers
Toad Alarm
S/S Cooling Panel
Apexi Boost Gauge

Running approx 140bhp with 0-60 of just under 7 seconds. Looking to take it to 200Bhp when funds allow, then I'll probably stop there, 200Bhp in a car that weighs less than a ton would be plenty.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Nocturnal-One; 06-07-2008 at 12:50 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #629
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,179 | Props total: 848 848

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I wanna know...should I paint the back of this grill black or keep it silver aluminum ?...

[pic - click to view]

06-07-2008, 02:00 PM         #630
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kodak314 said:
all because their the same sub model doesnt mean they are the same. they are two different years which makes em different subs
exaclty, whenever a manfuacturer changes the look of a sub it usually means they changed it internally aswell. just like the JL audio w3's the originals are way different than the v2's and the v3's are different from both the v1's and the v2's. the same line of sub but they do have different internals and different specs

so just because they are the same model doesn't mean they are the same sub. that was my fu*king point dip sh*t, i wasn't hating on anything i was informing you it's not a good idea to mix sh*t.

if you really think i don't know what i'm talking about why don't you just ask everyone else here what they think about me. lol all because you can't take constructive critisism.

one
GhosT
 06-07-2008, 02:02 PM         #631
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nocturnal-One said:
I'll prolly get a bit of hate here as I know it's not anything like the cars you have out in the US, but over here we drive things that are sensible sizes. Also, I'm glad I haven't got a big engine with the ridiculous gas prices at the moment, and it costs more over here than it does in the US.

I live in the UK, the car was imported from Japan from the previous owner who I got the car from in Scotland.

Stats:
Blitz Cat-back Exhaust
Blitz Turbo Timer
Blitz Dump Valve
Blitz Induction Kit
Toad Alarm
S/S Cooling Panel
Apexi Boost Gauge

Running approx 140bhp with 0-60 of just under 7 seconds. Looking to take it to 200Bhp when funds allow, then I'll probably stop there, 200Bhp in a car that weighs less than a ton would be plenty.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i think the close up pics make it look funny, well atleast the back end, can we see a pic from a little further away. beside the close up of the a.ss the car looks pretty good
one
GhosT
 9 years ago '04        #632
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 0 0
 GhosT said:
i think the close up pics make it look funny, well atleast the back end, can we see a pic from a little further away. beside the close up of the a.ss the car looks pretty good
one
GhosT
Yeah, they're weird little cars, fun as hell to drive though, so quick for their size and upset quite a few bigger cars.

Here's some more a.ss shots:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And a coupla front ones from futher back:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #633
oitsjusthim 7 heat pts
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
My LS

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by oitsjusthim; 06-10-2008 at 09:46 PM..
 06-10-2008, 09:38 PM         #634
diplo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nocturnal-One said:

Stats:
Blitz Cat-back Exhaust
Blitz Turbo Timer
Blitz Dump Valve
Blitz Induction Kit
Toad Alarm
S/S Cooling Panel
Apexi Boost Gauge

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Nice!!!

Yo, those Starlets are rare in the US. People try to get those motors around my way. Volk wheels are too expensive here as well. People steal those like no other.

I like your ride.
 8 years ago '04        #635
bibbyboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$10,683 | Props total: 1256 1256

A few flex videos of my Expedition...It's actually gotten louder since i upgraded my power/ground wires...
 06-11-2008, 10:56 AM         #636
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nocturnal-One said:
Yeah, they're weird little cars, fun as hell to drive though, so quick for their size and upset quite a few bigger cars.

Here's some more a.ss shots:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And a coupla front ones from futher back:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

much better pics. it looks a lot better in these pics. gives a better idea of what the car looks like. i just thoguht the close up of the a.ss end made it look funnier than what it really does. nice car man

one
GhosT
 8 years ago '04        #637
InsanePunk 
space
space
$3,042 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Cleaned it up some today.
 8 years ago '05        #638
240sx 
space
space
$3,614 | Props total: 465 465
Here it is, i might lift it and squeeze 20's under them fenders. The chicks digg.
 06-12-2008, 12:04 AM         #639
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 InsanePunk said:

[pic - click to view]

Cleaned it up some today.
so your sporting a protege as well. what year?
one
GhosT
 8 years ago '05        #640
KruptedWayz 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,469 | Props total: 375 375
yall got some nice whips, dont see many trucks so ill have to post mine
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
46 comments
1 day ago