*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Even Time Magazine Is Covering The Kendrick Bodying Drake Story
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside Mar 25 - Donald Trump's Presidency Effectively Over After Repeal Failure
24 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 75
Video inside Porsha from Real House Wives of ATL Booty out in Jamaica
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
The reason why there are so many baby mommas out here today
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 9 years ago '04        #541
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,745 | Props total: 44 44
 diplo said:
trust me my dude, if it was up to me, it'd have tan doors and no red dash lol


i did alot of dericing when i got it...

i put on drilled/slotted rotors yesterday...dropped the front end alittle more too..

im about to put steelies on it for winter....bout to drop it completely. lol...forget bout the risk lol

SiR EGs had EX/SI lips on them?

im thinkin about an h brace before winter..
LOL nice... thought u riced it and decided to derice it... LOL... lookin good tho.. yes u are correct, SiR EG's came with that ex/si lip... it also came with the mugen lip thats on my eg... but mine is the fake one... it looks SLIGHTLY different but very identical.. the difference is the mugen logo on the lip where it connects to grille area by the radiator... and the lip slightly overlaps the bumper in that area... damn ur goin all out with ur car... what type of suspension are u on ?? oh nvm, skunk2 if i remember correctly... i have buddy club n+ coilovers on mine... sucks that i cant slam it as much as you probably can


Last edited by MrNickNick; 11-13-2007 at 11:05 PM..
 11-14-2007, 07:43 AM         #542
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrNickNick said:
LOL nice... thought u riced it and decided to derice it... LOL... lookin good tho.. yes u are correct, SiR EG's came with that ex/si lip... it also came with the mugen lip thats on my eg... but mine is the fake one... it looks SLIGHTLY different but very identical.. the difference is the mugen logo on the lip where it connects to grille area by the radiator... and the lip slightly overlaps the bumper in that area... damn ur goin all out with ur car... what type of suspension are u on ?? oh nvm, skunk2 if i remember correctly... i have buddy club n+ coilovers on mine... sucks that i cant slam it as much as you probably can
thanks 4 the info....yeah...I ALMOST bought the polyur. fake mugen lip...but I like the Type-R lip. I still have the EX lip layin around.

KYB struts, skunk2 coilovers, rhino adjustable upper control arms...
what I want:
megan rear lower control arms = $110
h brace = $50
rear camber kit = $100
OBX subframe brace/sway bar = $130
front tie rod bar = $30
rear Integra brake convers. = $200

I don't have the money for all that....just spent $200 on tint, 200 next week for an alarm..

I'm going with a Viper alarm...im installing it myself...already ripped out a shot alarm from this car when I bought it..

personally, I'd take your buddy club coilovers over my skunk2 any day. 1-3 in drop....rough ride..
 9 years ago '07        #543
760 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,351 | Props total: 285 285
This is what im rollin' in...07 GMC Sierra with custom paint, 22's, chrome grill, black leather.


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #544
MrNickNick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,745 | Props total: 44 44
 diplo said:
thanks 4 the info....yeah...I ALMOST bought the polyur. fake mugen lip...but I like the Type-R lip. I still have the EX lip layin around.

KYB struts, skunk2 coilovers, rhino adjustable upper control arms...
what I want:
megan rear lower control arms = $110
h brace = $50
rear camber kit = $100
OBX subframe brace/sway bar = $130
front tie rod bar = $30
rear Integra brake convers. = $200

I don't have the money for all that....just spent $200 on tint, 200 next week for an alarm..

I'm going with a Viper alarm...im installing it myself...already ripped out a shot alarm from this car when I bought it..

personally, I'd take your buddy club coilovers over my skunk2 any day. 1-3 in drop....rough ride..
i see u love suspension type mods... yeah i love my buddy clubs... 15 way rebound adjustable... i had plenty of coilovers, omni powers, function form... now these... i would say these buddy clubs blow those 2 out the water thus far... are u gonna get a repaint ??
 11-20-2007, 02:41 PM         #545
diplo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrNickNick said:
i see u love suspension type mods... yeah i love my buddy clubs... 15 way rebound adjustable... i had plenty of coilovers, omni powers, function form... now these... i would say these buddy clubs blow those 2 out the water thus far... are u gonna get a repaint ??
eventually....maybe Integra Type-R yellow...

ITR white is ok...i just hate cleaning it everyday.

20% all the way around..


[pic - click to view]

 12-05-2007, 08:36 AM         #546
Mr 315  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they ripped out my indash :( woke up this morning to go shovel the snow checked the car to see if its still running which it is then looked down and it was gone :banghead:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #547
Laffz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,242 | Props total: 0 0
[
[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



i'll give you more pictures of the interior later w/ the in-dash TV and my name in the headrest.


Last edited by Laffz; 12-05-2007 at 05:08 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #548
~SHYNE~ 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 216 216
^nice bling.
 12-24-2007, 12:45 AM         #549
Nvenuto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkle said:
i like the JDM bumper. the mirror look like it was a task...

i hope you got the right type of paint for your dash. my buddy with a mr2 did the same, but without the right kind of paint, it all cracked in the summer time. you should look/call around to some junkyards and see if you can get a black interior for your ride. i think it will look better with black interior vs tan.

take some more pictures at dusk, at low levels.

well, i my engine came in wednesday and somebody backed into the rear corner panel of my ride!!!:banghead: the damage is little but it also scratch the hell out of my rims... i had them for about 4 years so i guess it's time for some new ones. thinking of going with the five star design. more likely split five with at least 4in lip and rivets.
hate to tell you, but ur cars a piece of sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #550
~SHYNE~ 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 216 216
 Nvenuto said:
hate to tell you, but ur cars a piece of sh*t.
He has a 300ZX and a WRX,what do YOU have?
 12-25-2007, 09:30 AM         #551
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nvenuto said:
hate to tell you, but ur cars a piece of sh*t.
thanks bro!!!

would you like to give me hate as well
 12-25-2007, 09:31 AM         #552
unkle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~SHYNE~ said:
He has a 300ZX and a WRX,what do YOU have?
it's cool bro. not everybody has same taste in cars.

maybe he has a ferrari or something

thanks though :)
 9 years ago '06        #553
vtec 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0
here is my ride

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 12-28-2007, 09:29 PM         #554
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me standing next to my whip...


[pic - click to view]



It just doesnt know its mine...
 12-28-2007, 11:53 PM         #555
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vtec said:
here is my ride

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Vtec... where are you located?

i see a teg just like that around here all the time?
 01-04-2008, 12:01 PM         #556
7thWonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I GOT BIG DAWG STATUS!!


[pic - click to view]



-The 7 Dawg


Last edited by 7thWonder; 01-04-2008 at 12:07 PM..
 01-13-2008, 09:21 PM         #557
motojax  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my b-day gift to myself just picked it up yesterday...

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 01-25-2008, 12:17 PM         #558
gohomejes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a girl so I have a girly car :P I got it in September. It's a 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid. I need something that saves me gas because I go to school in So Cal but my home is up in Northern California. The drive is endless lol

Her name is Lucy :)


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Dr. Sebi's Hair Follicle Fortifier Gone Horribly Wrong
198 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Raw with no hesitation
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside This monk has dope kicks on
46 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Damn.. 50 and DJ Khaled taking pictures together now
177 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Yoooo, If You Like Tiddy Milk....
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Gamestop Be Like .....
59 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside "I realized at that moment that I was not truly loved by this man"
147 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Westbrook Not Contesting Shots To Engineer RBs?
124 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy