*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
Video inside ARIANA GRANDE and MADONNA TWERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 2 - Girl who was bullied kills herself in front of her family
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Conor McGregor Speaks on Boxing License & Next Move
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

04-23-2007, 10:20 AM         #422
Nelson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SashaTheMan said:
Pretty stupid imo but i can't do much
True the laws are messed in aus, and they have too many of those speed cams, but you can work on your car to enhance the performance, im putting in work on an oldskool nissan pulsar hatch at the moment, youve bought the car on the record stock, ...there are loop holes, just find them.

I dont like stock turbos on cars, turbo lag pisses me off, but supercharging a smaller engine doesnt make sense either because it leaches off the engine. id suggest you do an air intake, large exhaust mannifold, header kit, big bore piston expansion kit, etc if you want to get some hps and keep it "stock"

my last whip was a 3000gto, this is my current project car back home

will post a big a.ss "how to make a bmw x1" thread when its done

once again props to my man ghost, phase1 and a few others for the support.

ez1

nelson
 04-24-2007, 09:32 PM         #423
SashaTheMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkletae said:
damn.... that does suck. has the law helped in decreasing young driver accidents???
Well i am not sure about statisctics, because it's hard to tell, plus the law has only need around maximum two years, so maybe not enough data, however, that's not all. They are going crazy overhere in NEw SOuth Wales , Australia, because this upcoming JUne they are bringing in more P plater(beginer driver) laws which are even more harsh.

It all stems from a few freak accidents by young people on the roads, but it will effect everyone, which is ridiculous. But anyway the lew laws will have an automatic zero telerance license suspention, if you are on P plates and you are caught speeding even at the minimum level. I think there's also going to be a law where P platers can have only 1 passenger with them at anyone time, and after a certain hour theres going to be a curfew on them driving in the night.

It's so unreasonable , however i am getting my license ungrade in May, just before the laws come in to place so i am going to avoid all that crap.
 04-24-2007, 09:37 PM         #424
SashaTheMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nelson said:
True the laws are messed in aus, and they have too many of those speed cams, but you can work on your car to enhance the performance, im putting in work on an oldskool nissan pulsar hatch at the moment, youve bought the car on the record stock, ...there are loop holes, just find them.

I dont like stock turbos on cars, turbo lag pisses me off, but supercharging a smaller engine doesnt make sense either because it leaches off the engine. id suggest you do an air intake, large exhaust mannifold, header kit, big bore piston expansion kit, etc if you want to get some hps and keep it "stock"

my last whip was a 3000gto, this is my current project car back home

will post a big a.ss "how to make a bmw x1" thread when its done

once again props to my man ghost, phase1 and a few others for the support.

ez1

nelson
Yeh thanks for suggestions.

So i am guessing you are from Australia?

I wouldn't mind doing abit of work on my car, but to be honest the cosmetics appeal to me more then the actual power of the car. It's nice to add some muscle to a car, but noone is going to look into your hood when you are driving, they will look at your exterior, such as good wheels and bodykit. So i am probably going to work on that first.

We'll see how i go, i don't really want to spend all my income on upgrading my car, i am trying to start young and build a share portfolio or something which will make money for me, so any work on my car might be slow.
 04-24-2007, 09:42 PM         #425
SashaTheMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 =B-Maine= said:
This is one of my family rides. I will post all of em eventually lol.

[pic - click to view]

This is a beast of a car, you will not see anything that big in Australia.

I really wonder how you find parking for that monster.

My skyline is quite long , and the back usually sticks out in parking spots.

I also suspect that car needs it's own petrol station, since it probably guzzles petrol at an enormous rate.

Maybe thats why we are in Iraq, and k!lling for oil.

Not don't get me wrong, it looks really nice, and i would never say no to having one.
 04-25-2007, 12:21 AM         #426
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 diplo said:
Ghost, do you have a ground kit on that optima?
Mine only cost $25, and it stablizes engine performance and idle, while still running the stereo better.
if your talking about one of those cricular gound plates with all the wires, then no. haven't had the need for that yet
one
GhosT
 04-25-2007, 04:52 AM         #427
Nelson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah man,

Im not actually australian, just going to college. I just found out yesterday that my cuzin got done for speeding, did 115 in a 60km zone, because he was a p plate he had a 1589$ fine and 9 months licence suspension.

i take back my previous post, i wouldnt be too eager to drive here, ive seen ppl racing downtown on george street, even my boy liam likes to burn downtown but its too risky, you gotta run the cops completely or not even do it at all....you can go to jail like my neighbors older brother for serious offenses. I reckon just buy body kits, and after market trinkets....try to buy a rugged sounding exhaust system....itll sound good to the gurls, and thats all that matters.

do your sound up big tho,.

pz1

nelson
 10 years ago '05        #428
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,241 | Props total: 29 29
 f*ck_you_pay_me said:
:D just a tast of what is poppin in minne$oda

[pic - click to view]

iz that a cutty with a cadi grill? SO FRESH
 04-28-2007, 02:46 PM         #429
meetalisher 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrackInTheFlesh said:
DAYUM

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

that's a nice lookin rover
 10 years ago '04        #430
x Tha Arkitek x 46 heat pts46
space
space
$17,096 | Props total: 2841 2841
Just got it Saturday....ye its all stock, most likely gonna keep it that way---didn't wanna get the 3.5 SE V6---not wit gas prices and the under age 25 insurance

Black Leather, Sunroof, Alloy Wheels, Woodgrain paneling, Fog Lights, Bose Audio System---this Bose drops 10's times harder than the Bose that was in my mom older like 96/97 lac deville.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #431
dzson 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
put some nice rims on there , would be pure hotness
how much u pay for that?
 10 years ago '04        #432
space
space
 dzson said:
put some nice rims on there , would be pure hotness
how much u pay for that?
Dealer was asking $15,9---brought my dad along and he talked em down to $12,0---just chcked tha bluebook value, its $15,205-----gotta good deal on it
 10 years ago '06        #433
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 29 29
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
Dealer was asking $15,9---brought my dad along and he talked em down to $12,0---just chcked tha bluebook value, its $15,205-----gotta good deal on it
great..
 10 years ago '05        #434
dzson 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
damn 12 G's good buy
 10 years ago '06        #435
chillywilly829 
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
just got a 98' Olds Delta 88 new engine and new tranny

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-05-2007, 05:21 PM         #436
unkle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SashaTheMan said:
Yeh thanks for suggestions.

So i am guessing you are from Australia?

I wouldn't mind doing abit of work on my car, but to be honest the cosmetics appeal to me more then the actual power of the car. It's nice to add some muscle to a car, but noone is going to look into your hood when you are driving, they will look at your exterior, such as good wheels and bodykit. So i am probably going to work on that first.

We'll see how i go, i don't really want to spend all my income on upgrading my car, i am trying to start young and build a share portfolio or something which will make money for me, so any work on my car might be slow.
Smart man.

Build your finances first and it's really refreshing to hear someone as young as you to even think about investing. I started my IRA when I was 18 and bought my first mutual fund at the same age, so I know first hand how beneficial it is to invest young. I've been contributing to my IRA over 10 years now and have add quite a few mutual funds to the list.

Good luck Sasha.
 10 years ago '06        #437
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,964 | Props total: 166 166

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05 2.5 got everything cept navi..
 10 years ago '05        #438
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
Crown Vics on the map.

before the tint

10 years ago '04        #439
space
space
 m!ck3y said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05 2.5 got everything cept navi..
im tempted to scoop up sum black & chome rims cuz i like how it looks wit tha silver altima----lol, those 20's or 22's?
 05-11-2007, 04:11 PM         #440
$hArP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaiden05 said:
iz that a cutty with a cadi grill? SO FRESH
That's a late 80's MC bro!

My boy chad had one just like it!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
313 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Budden calls Hov his idol on IG,
59 comments
1 day ago