*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

11-27-2006, 02:40 AM         #321
Blazer0n22s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these pages aand I still aint seen nobody doin da slap right yet...

Just 2 or 3 12s wont do for me, I'm sorry...

I'm savin up for four (yes 4) 800 WRMS 12s & a 3200 WRMS Hifonics Colossus Amp... :D

And a LS2... with a Magnacharger....
(Yea.... 400-500 HP... no turbos... heads & cam only motor... tuned computer... custom exhaust... and yes wit da 4 12s)
This is only the beginning.

I seen a Blazer wit a Procharged LT1 do 9.7...
and a S-10 wit a 383ci LT1 do 11s... 10s easy with nitrous...
I kno n*ggas is like WTF.... but I kno what I'm doing.

What better way to spend 30k on sum I like.
If u do it big, do it right, the first time.

Last edited by Blazer0n22s; 11-27-2006 at 03:03 AM..
 11-27-2006, 04:00 PM         #322
Mike06_10pm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazer0n22s said:

I'm savin up for four (yes 4) 800 WRMS 12s & a 3200 WRMS Hifonics Colossus Amp... :D

(Yea.... 400-500 HP... no turbos... heads & cam only motor... tuned computer... custom exhaust... and yes wit da 4 12s)

if u have a magnacharger, that is a supercharger.. and of course u wont have a turbo... unless u plan on running a twin engine setup.

and cams and heads motor only? sh*t, u better upgrade ur springs, rockers, retainers, pistons, change the compression, and get a new intake manifold with a bigger throttle body. do some research man
-mike
 11-27-2006, 11:24 PM         #323
Blazer0n22s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike06_10pm said:
if u have a magnacharger, that is a supercharger.. and of course u wont have a turbo... unless u plan on running a twin engine setup.

and cams and heads motor only? sh*t, u better upgrade ur springs, rockers, retainers, pistons, change the compression, and get a new intake manifold with a bigger throttle body. do some research man
-mike
Mista Mike....

the 6.0L LS2s come wit a upgraded throttle body from LS1s Stock... the Magnacharger would take place of the intake manifold anyway.... And why would i change the 10:1 compression on a 402ci block? The LS2 is 400 HP Stock! GM has a 427ci LS7 based off the LS2 out right now that makes 500HP stock thats in the new 06+ Z06 Vettes... I juss don't have $13K for it. A LS7 with a Magnacharger & Headers & a Street/Drag cam.... And what I meant by headers & cam only... i meant BEFORE the Magnacharger installed. headers & a nice street cam only can make decent numbers.... i kno they can make even more HP on forced induction. I seen many F-Bodys, Vettes, CTS-Vs, & GTOs wit the setup i just described with no problems, and making at least 450+ (heads & cam only) if done & tuned right, with stock heads and Intake & the lil minor upgrades, on 93 pump gas. The little numbers do count too. Check LS1Tech.com... And the Magnacharger only does 5-8 PSI anyway... which puts about a extra 100-125 HP to the wheels with a all stock motor, depending on the pulley used. Dats enough for me, even tho The stock motor can take up to 15 PSI without any unusual wear & tear on the engine. That's already been proven wit a Twin Turbo LS1 In a S-10, a TT LS1 in a Chevelle, and a TT in a Hummer. But I don't want that BOV sound dat turbos make. I'm going for a Stock sleeper look... 500+ HP... in a 4 door S-10 Blazer on 22s... dat sounds & runs like a Vette... Call it a SS or a Vette truck if U will. Im not tryna build a race truck... juss a ride to stunt in... and to win races with on the track with Slicks. Chevy got a new TrailBlazer SS with the 400HP LS2 in it from the factory but Dats the new sh*t... Plus that truck is heavier than mines. I like S-10 Blazers.... Juss needs a step up from the 4.3L V6. I may be young but I'm not stupid. I got a few websites I can put u up on game wit playboy.

Why can't I be fast on big rims in a SUV? I can't fit 4 12s in a Camaro or a Vette without takin out the back seat. I have a family so I need my space... And I always liked my truck from the day I got it. Hell dats why I got it. It's not a crime... juss people hating on ideas.

Last edited by Blazer0n22s; 11-28-2006 at 04:55 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #324
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 2526 2526
 Blazer0n22s said:

You get on everyones car...but yet your post is all about what u are going to do in the future. The difference is everything u see in this section has already been done. Its not a 16 yr old talking about what hes going to do with his allowance in the future. Dont critize peoples sh*t when u probally dont even got a car yet.
 11-28-2006, 05:06 PM         #325
Blazer0n22s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
You get on everyones car...but yet your post is all about what u are going to do in the future. The difference is everything u see in this section has already been done. Its not a 16 yr old talking about what hes going to do with his allowance in the future. Dont critize peoples sh*t when u probally dont even got a car yet.

For one, I'm not nowhere near 16. I'm grown. And for 2, This isnt something I'm doing in the future cuz I already started this sh*t a while ago... This isn't my first careither. I got a 93 Corolla wit a 4afe motor & 5 Sp Trans from a 95 Celica.... for a daily driver... now if u willing to buy me a digital camera or come to da M-Town and take pics for yourself, be my guest, but I aint bout to break my neck cuz sumbody on da net dont believe me. Half the stuff i described is still in the box, or still waiting from shipping... And I work for my money... I ain't rich... hell if I was I'd be in a Escalade, or a F650 Like P.Troy, or sum sh*t like dat. Why u think I'm in a Chevy Blazer!? All dat sh*t i described dont even cone to 25K and thats including the price of the truck! I ain't bout to go broke for nobody... fu*k dat. And daddy dam sho don't help me bruh. Now if u willing to donate me the rest of the money I need to actually finish this sh*t & get my tags then be my guest, But cuz u think I'm sum rich kid talkin sh*t on the computer, really don't mean sh*t to me... but right now I'm bout my cause. I juss threw out a idea I was tryna do but dont knock me for having one. At least I am working for what I want. I'm no Dopeboy. I work hard for this sh*t cuz its what I want.

Last edited by Blazer0n22s; 11-28-2006 at 05:12 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #326
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 2526 2526
look man u obviously didnt read my post. I didnt say go take pics and all that sh*t. I just said how are u going to get on other peoples cars when your sh*t isnt even finished yet. Anyone can name what they want to do to their car...real car people just let people know after its already done.

When u pull up to some bi*ches and they ask to hear the system and all u can say is well im about to do this and im about to do that...u know damn well they aint gonna believe u...words are cheap...actions speak louder...

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 11-28-2006 at 06:20 PM..
 11-29-2006, 05:52 PM         #327
xthaxfranchise3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do u put pictures of ya car on here?
 11-30-2006, 03:53 PM         #328
Gangsta_B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wut it Du? its ur boi Gangsta B here in da T-Town (Toledo, OH) rollin in my Dodge Ram 1500 Sport ya its got a hemi. Ya Got that beat and New System. Ya know wut they say tho "if you can't Dodge it, Ram it"
 10 years ago '04        #329
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,187 | Props total: 4341 4341
 xthaxfranchise3 said:
how do u put pictures of ya car on here?
You have to go to a site that will host your pics for you

and
are 2 sites that will do that for you...

you also have to post the link in brackets...Photoshop will have the link for you already...Image Shack you will have to do it yourself...make it look like this

[img]yourlinkpostedhere[/img]
 10 years ago '06        #330
BigRed912 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,806 | Props total: 614 614
 JayR04 said:
wat r u talkin bout those wheels go perfect with that car. those wheels are classics.

First off they look like 18's maybe 20's at the highest! Rims too little for a car like that at dueces or higher.

Second style of rim is horrible I understand he is goin for the classic look but that style of rim is horrible
 12-05-2006, 06:19 PM         #331
Mike06_10pm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigRed912 said:
First off they look like 18's maybe 20's at the highest! Rims too little for a car like that at dueces or higher.

Second style of rim is horrible I understand he is goin for the classic look but that style of rim is horrible
maybe everyone isnt it to big a.ss stupid fu*kin rims.. u ever think about that?
everyone now a days has to have 26+ or they aint gangster.
-mike
 10 years ago '04        #332
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,504 | Props total: 3 3
 scer2 said:

[pic - click to view]

"get ya cake up" take your own advice man
 12-06-2006, 08:55 PM         #333
viper. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

my sh*t.

Last edited by viper.; 12-06-2006 at 08:56 PM..
 12-06-2006, 11:19 PM         #334
Mike06_10pm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viper. said:

my sh*t.
nice bro, i got one too... check a couple pages back, mines the black on black one
-mike
 12-07-2006, 07:39 PM         #335
thaima1shu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Here is mine.
 10 years ago '05        #336
LILShiraz 
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
here is mine...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

12-08-2006, 01:39 AM         #337
*Snowman* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

bout 2 get sum 22's after winter
 12-08-2006, 12:08 PM         #338
FEELdaBASS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Chevy on 20's...lambo doors...i keeps it real..
 10 years ago '04        #339
$tr3tch 
space
space
$4,260 | Props total: 0 0
wow that looks alot better than i thought it would...think i might cop for my impala as well
 12-12-2006, 04:26 PM         #340
PridesParanoia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lambo doors on ANY car are sick. nice ride
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
90 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
363 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Talk Is Cheap (Feat. Aaliyah & Static Major) (CDQ)
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
146 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy