*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 123
Image(s) inside So is this how Eveyone thinks of Steve Harvey
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 97
Video inside (Exclusive) Diddy Former Body Guard:Diddy You Took Care Of Funerals For..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Jan 19 - 8 Countries so cheap you won't need to work
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Westbrook on Zaza: Imma get his ass back, I don't play that game
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 08-15-2006, 06:04 PM         #221
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
daaaaaamn, sick is bossin
 08-17-2006, 10:42 AM         #222
elle_- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sick$CM said:
Triple Black Benz S550


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]


^^s3xIEST WHIP POSTED^^


Last edited by elle_-; 08-17-2006 at 10:44 AM..
 08-17-2006, 10:45 AM         #223
elle_- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CapoStatus4K said:
u slang dope??
why is that everytime someone is doing it big
they had to have slanged dope or did some illegal sh*t
and even IF they did that's their business
-
i hate haters with a passion
 08-17-2006, 02:27 PM         #224
Gentleman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
right now the benz belongs to my stepfather, but in a few months im gonna buy it
most of the time im drivin around, payin everything that has to be done on the car etc
i took that pic 3 days ago, new mercedes star and clean :D
sry for the quality, but its was made with my nokia 6680


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Gentleman; 08-17-2006 at 03:14 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #225
Bootup 
space
avatar space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
 Sick$CM said:
I don't lie....

checkmate cuzzin
I can make a cardomain page and put pics of cars I find on the net on there too.

Take pic of all 3 cars together in your driveway, since it seems not any of those cars are in the same place (not even asking for you to be in the pic balla) with a big 'fu*k YOU BOOTUP' handwritten sign on them and I'll believe ya. Right now, highly doubt.
 10 years ago '04        #226
x Tha Arkitek x 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$17,376 | Props total: 3238 3238
*waits for pics with note*
 10 years ago '05        #227
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
 Sick$CM said:
I don't lie....

checkmate cuzzin

@ you lyin to look cool on the internet.


 08-18-2006, 02:53 PM         #228
Twelveinchez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sick$CM - i'm sorry but your BENTLEY looks like sh*t compared to my brand new eco-friendly whip:D :D


[pic - click to view]



it's so high tech- it has 1 oxpower instead of horses...


Last edited by Twelveinchez; 08-18-2006 at 03:00 PM..
 08-19-2006, 05:01 PM         #229
Z-Tune 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Sick are you selling your Bentley GT or are you just fu*king with us

 08-19-2006, 05:03 PM         #230
Z-Tune 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and what the fu*k

That s3xy a.ss benz you selling that too eh
 10 years ago '04        #231
Lemonade41 
space
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
I remember from awhile back this guy said he works with cash money, so yeahhh
 10 years ago '06        #232
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$512 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]





thats my old truck. bought it 9 months after i bought my 3rd bike (december december 03). i did all this while i was in college living in the dorms (dumb, but i was young and i had a lil money and good credit). somebody hit me from behind and i traded it in for a 2004 ss supercharged limited edition dale earnhardt intimidator monte carlo for 30k (may 05). the new whip is below and it's parker next to my bike. it's all stock




[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]





i wanna trade it in for a gto, but i'm going back to school to get my masters, therefore my income my be a lil less than i'm used to making. how do i pay for all this? i bought it all when i was in college and i had a good job working as a teachers aid. right now i'm a substitute teacher and i work at a group home on the weekends. i also sell cds to my friends and that takes care of gas every week, but i put money in the bank every month so i can stay afloat if i had an emergency. my emphasis is to buy a house and get my mom out the hood. everyday i'm hustling!!!

on a side note. all the cars and sh*t is nice, but real bosses own property. i aint got no property, but if i knew what i know now, i would have never bought all this sh*t while i was in school. :banghead:
 10 years ago '05        #233
Bootup 
space
avatar space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
 Sick$CM said:
that second ride ain't the same car, and btw, the GT is up for sale, check my cardomain page n*gga
VIN: SCBCR63W36C038984

Well, I hope you're 48 years old named a.ssad Ahmad Awad, resident of Kuwait with homes in Florida, Aspen and California. I had a owners insurance report ran of the VIN (helps to know folks in the insurance industry). Car left germany in may, arrived in the us in june, didn't get to florida till july, where it was registered on the 14th and immediately put on sale on the 20th, having only 120 miles on it when it originally went on sale. Somehow in last month, that's been bumped up to 1k but from the indications on the report, the car was never bought here to be a personal vehicle of a.ssad, but to be immediately put on sale

in other words..you're not the owner..never have..never will be

lying a.ss n*ggas..
 08-22-2006, 08:19 AM         #234
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anseltmchs said:

[pic - click to view]


:banghead:
Good God... that must bump like hell right behind you. I'd probably get some grills for the speakers tho, before someone drops some sh*t on them.
 08-22-2006, 11:02 PM         #235
Z-Tune 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bootup said:
VIN: SCBCR63W36C038984

Well, I hope you're 48 years old named a.ssad Ahmad Awad, resident of Kuwait with homes in Florida, Aspen and California. I had a owners insurance report ran of the VIN (helps to know folks in the insurance industry). Car left germany in may, arrived in the us in june, didn't get to florida till july, where it was registered on the 14th and immediately put on sale on the 20th, having only 120 miles on it when it originally went on sale. Somehow in last month, that's been bumped up to 1k but from the indications on the report, the car was never bought here to be a personal vehicle of a.ssad, but to be immediately put on sale

in other words..you're not the owner..never have..never will be

lying a.ss n*ggas..
Hahaha OWNEDD
 10 years ago '05        #236
Bootup 
space
avatar space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
Email from the folks selling the car:


The car is part of a collection that we work with on a weekly basis. It is rarely driven as evidenced by the mileage being under 2000 at this point. To say the gentleman is in his mid forties and does not drive it like a 17 year old kid is an understatement.That is about as personal as I would like to get other than yes, he has U.S. credentials! If you have a serious interest in this Bentley call me @ 954-587-3302.
Kindest Regards,
Dan Warlick
Euro Motorsport
954-587-3302 (Office)
954-585-8715 (Fax)
954-793-3529 (Cell)
 10 years ago '06        #237
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$512 | Props total: 16 16
 tha_ape said:
Good God... that must bump like hell right behind you. I'd probably get some grills for the speakers tho, before someone drops some sh*t on them.
yeah it was hitting hard! too hard! i sold the music right after i got the truck
 10 years ago '06        #238
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,642 | Props total: 255 255
This is my whip, 1997 Saturn SC2. Not alot of mods just:

Front Strut Bar
Green underdash neons w/ custom switch mounted under steering wheel
two bazooka tubes (hits hard, and were free:D )
Polk Audio speakers all around
K & N Air Filter
Wings West Lip Kit


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 08-25-2006, 09:05 AM         #239
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
This is my whip, 1997 Saturn SC2. Not alot of mods just:

Front Strut Bar
Green underdash neons w/ custom switch mounted under steering wheel
two bazooka tubes (hits hard, and were free:D )
Polk Audio speakers all around
K & N Air Filter
Wings West Lip Kit


[pic - click to view]


Reminds me of my 91 Saturn back in the day... I had a white SL2 with Blue neon and pedals like you got. I had 3% tint on the sides and 5% on the back and top 1/3 of the front. I'll try and get a pic. Hot.
 10 years ago '04        #240
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 2 2
 Bootup said:
Email from the folks selling the car:


The car is part of a collection that we work with on a weekly basis. It is rarely driven as evidenced by the mileage being under 2000 at this point. To say the gentleman is in his mid forties and does not drive it like a 17 year old kid is an understatement.That is about as personal as I would like to get other than yes, he has U.S. credentials! If you have a serious interest in this Bentley call me @ 954-587-3302.
Kindest Regards,
Dan Warlick
Euro Motorsport
954-587-3302 (Office)
954-585-8715 (Fax)
954-793-3529 (Cell)

LMAO...I caught dude up on some sh*t a few months back similar to how you just did, then he vanished for awhile and popped back up with another guy who "claims to have met him" and can vouch for him, lmao. I would search for the thread but I think this speaks enough for his character.

*Cues Camron - Livin a Lie*

Damn shame... its only the internet . I guess some people really just hate their "real" lives.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Live on my FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!((((((((((((
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Who is this chick in this meme
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside The iPhone 8 is already causing problems for Apple’s competitors
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Jan 18 - Chrisette Michele will Perform at Trump Inauguration: Report
128 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Margot Robbie transforms into figure skater Tonya Harding for biopic r..
39 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside NBA jam updated their rosters
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside FULL: Lisa Evers Explains Taxstone's Federal Charges, There Is A Snitch..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside What you need to know about GIANT ANCIENT TREE STUMPS...you won't belie..
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy