*Official* Post Your Whipz

most viewed right now
 95
Sep 29 - Average Cable TV Bill Now Over $100/Month; “Every Year is a New Recor..
180 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 89
Image(s) inside 50 Cents Ex Jumpoff Booty Is On Point
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
153 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 65
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 01-31-2006, 11:41 AM         #1
269069 pageviews
1552 comments


GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Official* Post Your Whipz
 

 
Alright we had problems with this thread before. The only things that will be in this thread will be pics, compliments and "constructive" critism. all hating will be deleted. Since MODS can't warn anymore i will give hate to those who do not follow this simple rule
lets start her out with mine
everything is stock except the stereo

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/584461

i'm trying to update it, i haven't done it for months
one
GhosT

1552 comments for "*Official* Post Your Whipz"

 11 years ago '04        #2
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,504 | Props total: 0 0
Here is my page, as soon as the weather breaks there will be a ton of updates

 11 years ago '04        #3
IMUSTBEAPIMP 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]clean


[pic - click to view]

clean


[pic - click to view]

some dumb a.ss white man reading a damn map and wrecked my sh*t, totaled it out, so now finna cop that 07 tahoe plus I'm getting paid
 11 years ago '04        #4
B SQUEEZE 
space
avatar space
space
$1,778 | Props total: 0 0
 IMUSTBEAPIMP said:
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]clean


[pic - click to view]

clean


[pic - click to view]

some dumb a.ss white man reading a damn map and wrecked my sh*t, totaled it out, so now finna cop that 07 tahoe plus I'm getting paid

man, you must be a pimp
 11 years ago '05        #5
MenaceIISociety 
space
space
space
$316 | Props total: 0 0
^^ aww man thats fu*ked....but damn nice ride b 4 the accident..i


Last edited by MenaceIISociety; 10-29-2007 at 07:38 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #6
IMUSTBEAPIMP 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
not a pimp just got a nice job and good credit plus always get GAP insurance because that sh*t helps alot, plus watch out for dumbass people on the road
 02-01-2006, 09:46 PM         #7
eL² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real nice mazda there ghost.. mad potential..



^ hasent been updated in a while.. gonna re-do it soon as some good weather rolls in.. get some decent pics of the car.. and of the mods imma be doing right away..
 02-02-2006, 11:48 AM         #8
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eL² said:
real nice mazda there ghost.. mad potential..



^ hasent been updated in a while.. gonna re-do it soon as some good weather rolls in.. get some decent pics of the car.. and of the mods imma be doing right away..
thanks, i just have way to many thing i want to do but not enough time or $ to do em :(
what do you plan on all doing to the celica?
one
GhosT
 02-02-2006, 06:26 PM         #9
eL² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhosT said:
thanks, i just have way to many thing i want to do but not enough time or $ to do em :(
what do you plan on all doing to the celica?
one
GhosT
im really contemplating what to do.. doing alot of research on the 3s-gte.. for the time being i might do ur typical.. custom 2.5" exhaust.. short ram intake.. new boost guage and controller to run at 15 psi.. short throw shifter.. and do some body work on it.. then be classified as your typical ricer lol..

but i was reading on a site, a guy had his mr2 (same engine, 3s-gte.. for anyone who doesnt know lol) running like 700+ rwhp.. so the engines got the potential.. i just gotta figure out how im gonna go about it on the all trac.. prolly do the first step of mods i said.. then look at dropping a bigger turbo.. adding a 3" downpipe.. doing manifold and all that.. really gotta research it some more lol.. but moneys a real restriction right now.. so i can totally relate to ur situation..
 02-03-2006, 12:04 AM         #10
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eL² said:
im really contemplating what to do.. doing alot of research on the 3s-gte.. for the time being i might do ur typical.. custom 2.5" exhaust.. short ram intake.. new boost guage and controller to run at 15 psi.. short throw shifter.. and do some body work on it.. then be classified as your typical ricer lol..

but i was reading on a site, a guy had his mr2 (same engine, 3s-gte.. for anyone who doesnt know lol) running like 700+ rwhp.. so the engines got the potential.. i just gotta figure out how im gonna go about it on the all trac.. prolly do the first step of mods i said.. then look at dropping a bigger turbo.. adding a 3" downpipe.. doing manifold and all that.. really gotta research it some more lol.. but moneys a real restriction right now.. so i can totally relate to ur situation..
i'd do aftermarket turbo, new cams, new headers, new pistons, etc. after you do some of those you'll be sporting a pretty quick whip
one
GhosT
 02-11-2006, 03:29 PM         #11
dagreatss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98 lincoln towncar

i jus got it a couple weeks ago so im still undecided

about what im gonna do, oh yea the car is dirty

it snowed last night and i aint felt like takin it to get it washed today



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





i took pics of the inside of the trunk too but they came out messed up

i got prime real estate back there though, i can fit at least adult bodies

back there. but i was jus thinkin a couple of 15s
 11 years ago '05        #13
circleinsidebox 
space
avatar space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
97bmw328i
nice kar , occasional electrical problems

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '05        #14
Bootup 
space
avatar space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
2003 Suburban
1998 BMW M3


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 02-16-2006, 10:51 AM         #15
Fifth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
heres my ride, bet 1k id smoke anyone in this thread


[pic - click to view]




the rims didnt show up well, there are also black bars inbetween the silver ones, and when i said id smoke anyone in this thread, i meant it, not sure what the actual horsepower of it is, but yeah, its had a lot done to it.


Last edited by Fifth; 02-16-2006 at 10:52 AM..
 02-16-2006, 06:48 PM         #17
BX Resident 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fifth said:
heres my ride, bet 1k id smoke anyone in this thread
the rims didnt show up well, there are also black bars inbetween the silver ones, and when i said id smoke anyone in this thread, i meant it, not sure what the actual horsepower of it is, but yeah, its had a lot done to it.

[pic - click to view]


I don't know whats been done to mines neither, but i'll put you up to that bet, any day of the week
 02-17-2006, 05:29 PM         #18
GhosT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fifth said:
heres my ride, bet 1k id smoke anyone in this thread


[pic - click to view]




the rims didnt show up well, there are also black bars inbetween the silver ones, and when i said id smoke anyone in this thread, i meant it, not sure what the actual horsepower of it is, but yeah, its had a lot done to it.
if you don't knwo the HP of your own car after putting a lot of work into it i'd say you don't know enough about cars
one
GhosT
 11 years ago '04        #19
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 13 13
 Fifth said:
heres my ride, bet 1k id smoke anyone in this thread


[pic - click to view]




the rims didnt show up well, there are also black bars inbetween the silver ones, and when i said id smoke anyone in this thread, i meant it, not sure what the actual horsepower of it is, but yeah, its had a lot done to it.
i'll take that bet.. my car is getting a supercharger put on it right now, then we can run em
 02-18-2006, 11:40 AM         #20
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dagreatss said:
98 lincoln towncar

i jus got it a couple weeks ago so im still undecided

about what im gonna do, oh yea the car is dirty

it snowed last night and i aint felt like takin it to get it washed today



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





i took pics of the inside of the trunk too but they came out messed up

i got prime real estate back there though, i can fit at least adult bodies

back there. but i was jus thinkin a couple of 15s
What year? I got the same sh*t, 2001 and midnight blue. You can fit a couple of bodies in the back though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
105 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 39
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
144 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - California changes law because of Bill Cosby
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Cuban With A Mean Cake, OMG!!!
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Meek Mill & Pusha T – Black Moses (Feat. Priscilla Renea) (FULL SONG)
62 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy