Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-27-2006, 09:27 AM         #41
thagreat98597  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a fu*kin beast..and all game does is rap about other people...generic a.ss flow.....fu*k GAME....G G G G G G G G-UNNNNNNNNNNNIT
50<Game any day of the week
 01-27-2006, 10:01 AM         #42
Spanish  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 sayin I am Game is totally remindin me of Irv Gotti sayin I am DMX. he playin himself. 50 know he didnt write Games album-aside from maybe a couple of hooks. He lookin like a clown right now. Just step your game up. All the 50 d*ck riders-ask yourself this Why wont 50 come out with any records gettin at Game? Game is k!llin him on every mixtape -so was DBlock-and 50 aint even tryin to address it cuz he cant compete-he makes club tracks and bi*ch songs now-he aint battlin n*ggas nicer than him.And its a shame I used to like 50-now he lookin like a chump.
 12 years ago '04        #43
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Spanish no disrespect but you cannot be serious..........and 50 did respond to those other cats, let alone the rest of G-Unit...sh*t if he's executive producer, damn right he had a piec e of his album,. Game's biggest singles has been cause of 50, westside story, How We Do, Hate It Or Love It., his biggest singles take note was not buy himself. and yeah it can b e proven if he co-wrote those songs, other than his name on the credits, it happens all the time there are ghost writers who written songs for artist but neven given the credit.....and i repeat Game has talent and potential, but he's not the nice, he got a long way to go......time will tell....music is music, i bet you was not sayin the same thing when he made In Da Club, everyone has abn opinion of who they like, but know what your talkin about first. If Game had an effect on G-Unit or 50, then none of 50's business ventures would not be making any profit. Who on Blackwallstreet are worth listening to, they are all garbage, and charli Baltimore before she joined, and when she was with Un, and then murder INC was always trashed. think about it.
 12 years ago '06        #44
illmatic-tin 
space
space
$233 | Props total: 0 0
 sweepy said:
dude u in that G-UNOT shirt in that pic of u k!lls me lmao

bout 50, i used to like tha dude (NO HOMO) but then he got on some hypocrite sh*t, gettin at Ja bout singin in his songs...now he does tha same sh*t..so does Yayo..that Curious joint is ugly, tha singin is hideous. I respect his business skills though, got his hands in everythin.
Game is nice, on some comedy sh*t too..i think he should wrap up tha "beef" though
 12 years ago '04        #45
Jahfire 
space
space
space
Note people, singing in hip hop dates all the way back to Kurtis Blow.....hell nobody complains when nelly does it or Bone Thugs,etc. everyone says that about Ja Fool but it's all about who has a decent enough voice to do it and Ja Fool is horrible,. 50 at least does it in hooks with the exception of Window Shopper. nobody complained when he sang in the chorus of many men, or songs like Your Lifes on the line......everyone been saying that about Ja Fool.......props about your comment though Illmatic-tin it's all good
 12 years ago '05        #46
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
 TX_Country_Boi said:
Nope... The Massacre did that
hahaha hell yea...i never liked 50 at all and Game is ight. 50 is rich and Game cant change that but Game has more skill then 50.
 12 years ago '05        #47
roenomuzak 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
I think 50 trying to stop the release of the stop snitchin dvd is just
another publicity stunt to start off the new year. Without drama there
really would not be the force that has become 50.
 12 years ago '04        #48
Jahfire 
space
space
space
Damn, i guess half of you dont get it......but Game has more skil than 50...come on....
 01-27-2006, 01:10 PM         #49
AyYoItzMuzzo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cylla said:
lol 50 k!lls me

looks like a hip-hop Napoleon Dynamite....

Tina come get some HAM ya fat lard....
 01-27-2006, 02:07 PM         #50
cylla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r-dog1116 said:
U aint got no right callin no one a bi*ch n*gga...leave the n*gga talk to the n*ggas
who was talkin' to you. i used that gun to clean yo momma's stankin' a.ss last night

*edit*

n*gga!
 12 years ago '05        #51
rgoins002 1 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 15 15
50 shouldn't have anything to worry about if the information GAME talks about isn't true. It seems to me that 50 is a snitch, based on his over aggression and plea to stop the release of the DVD. And some other people had been calling 50 a snitch too like Joe Budden and Ja Rule (not that they are much better than 50). After a while, when alot of people say the same thing, then you have to start believing that certain things are the truth. 50 career is almost at it's end. He already announced that, plus that's why he signed other artists like Mobb Deep, MOP, and Ma$e. He's about to sit back and make money off of others, because his buzz is gone.
 12 years ago '05        #52
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
i doubt 50 going platinum agian. thats just how it works. you're underground. people cheer for the underdog. once your on top, they hate you. the game is underdog right now. 50 is on some ego trip. giving the people for reason to hate. there will always be loyal fans to back him up. but the majority of hiphop commmunity look at 50 as a joke.

but no one can really say that game has effected 50s career yet. 50 aint dropped another album since. so we will see by soundscan.
 12 years ago '04        #53
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
 cylla said:
lol 50 k!lls me

:banghead:
 01-27-2006, 02:54 PM         #54
garysgothops  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 still owns game...not in skills or nething, but i heard an interview on da radio, wit yayo n spider loc, n they said dat game owes 50 4 more albums...game is basacially just tryin to get fif to drop him, or scare fif...lol..but dat n*gga game is crazy for goin to fif's house n takin hes rim
 12 years ago '04        #55
Eklypss 1 heat pts
space
space
$563 | Props total: 1 1
werrrddddd
 01-27-2006, 03:01 PM         #56
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cylla said:
who was talkin' to you. i used that gun to clean yo momma's stankin' a.ss last night

*edit*

n*gga!
someone get a MOD and here and ban this racist
 12 years ago '04        #57
pofasho25 
space
space
$523 | Props total: 0 0
 cylla said:

*edit*

n*gga!
your little jokes and sh*t aint funny and i would punch you dead in the face if i saw you bi*ch. i'm white and i consider that offensive as hell. somebody ban his a.ss please.
 01-27-2006, 03:45 PM         #58
smacked  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e-man said:
50 is a wanksta himself, trying to stop the launch of that DVD is straight up pus*y sh*t.
how the hell do you know that's what happened? dude, dont believe everything on the net
 01-27-2006, 03:50 PM         #59
master_mind_jg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bw5011 said:
u right u are not ridin 50 u are clearly swallowing...
i don't know why i am takin the time to respond but anyways don't advertise things in ur avy that you can never afford and if i swallow 50's load you gotta be taken his d*ck in ur a.ss w/ your prepH movement, get the fu*k outta here.
 01-27-2006, 04:29 PM         #60
VLmoney  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow 50 is that dude u n*ggas cant front off the truth...."i make more money off of game record then he does!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
132 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago