SUPERBOWL XL: (6) Pittsburgh Steelers VS. (1) Seattle Seahawks

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Whose got this?
Pittsburgh Steelers! 227 57.61%
Seattle Seahawks! 167 42.39%
Voters: 394. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-03-2006, 07:15 PM         #161
gangsta_4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha

steelers win 30 -3

or theyll win by 17 or more points
 02-03-2006, 07:52 PM         #162
niloc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the question is, can seattle get it done without the 12th man? Home field advantage was huge for them, playing away, although on neutral turf, might be their demise
 02-03-2006, 07:55 PM         #163
thugzmansion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steelers are deff gonna win the game all the way
 02-03-2006, 08:47 PM         #164
NEVERTRIP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pittsburgh all the way. The "Bus" about to get a ring before he bounce.
 12 years ago '04        #165
kibi007 
space
space
$54 | Props total: 0 0
It's bout time the Seahawks puts Seattle on the map.
 02-03-2006, 09:55 PM         #166
grillman6000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
steelers all the way....yeah homie! fo shizzle dawgy dogg
 02-03-2006, 11:23 PM         #167
joebudden20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Polamalu for super bowl mvp......anyone wanna bet
 02-03-2006, 11:25 PM         #168
joebudden20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
by the way i hope bettis wins in Detroit...good to see a hometown boy win
 02-03-2006, 11:30 PM         #169
reggiejj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got $100 on Seattle.
 02-03-2006, 11:44 PM         #170
moorecrew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Go Seahawks
 12 years ago '05        #171
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
damn i hate it when the Steelers fan act like the Seahawks aint even in Detroit..ya'll act like them boys in blue aint show up already? You think them muthafuccas just gon turn over and let ya'll have your way? No matter what stats you put up, no matter how good that team has played in previous games, that don't mean sh*t..Look at Carolina, them n*ggas came into Seattle with their heads high and their chest out...and they left with a loss.

Its good to have confidence...but to say, that ya'll already won, like the Seahawks are garbage or something, is just insaine..thats why they play the game...On Any Given Sunday homie....

Go HAWKS.
That's how Steelers fans act, Superbowl or not.

I want the Seahawks to win, but I don't think Hassleback has what it takes to beat the Steelers. Peyton, Carson, and Plummer couldn't do it, I don't see how Hassleback can. Seahawks don't have an explosive offense......no deep threat, which is key to beating the Steelers...but Troy Polamalu has a sore ankle so that might help the Seahawks. I think Alexander is overrated though, he needs to have a big game.

I want the Seahawks to win, but I feel the Steelers will win. I wanna see a good game, I hope it's not a dud.
 02-04-2006, 03:06 AM         #172
MistahNonstop 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if the seahawks win, i hope it cheer them depressed a.ss seattlites up
 12 years ago '05        #173
rprose 
space
space
$702 | Props total: 118 118
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
That's how Steelers fans act, Superbowl or not.

I want the Seahawks to win, but I don't think Hassleback has what it takes to beat the Steelers. Peyton, Carson, and Plummer couldn't do it, I don't see how Hassleback can. Seahawks don't have an explosive offense......no deep threat, which is key to beating the Steelers...but Troy Polamalu has a sore ankle so that might help the Seahawks. I think Alexander is overrated though, he needs to have a big game.

I want the Seahawks to win, but I feel the Steelers will win. I wanna see a good game, I hope it's not a dud.

Well Carson beat them once during the regular season and the only reason they lost in the playoffs is cause Carson got hurt on the second play of the game, possible a career ending knee injury, but I am sure you already knew that. That is the only reason the Bengles didnt beat them then go on to lose to the Colts who threw the game away to the Steelers anyway. I want the Hawks and its either gonna be a close game with the Hawks on top, or the Hawks are gonna show their DOMINANCE and that the NFC might be weak but they arent. MARK MY WORDS BIATCH!
 12 years ago '05        #174
rprose 
space
space
 Mikey Names said:
seattle is just not that good, they should have never made it past the redskins. It was an accident

It was an accident that we made it past the Redskins you are an ignorant fu*k stick that needs some teaching. Seattle tried to hand them the game and the fu*king Foreskins couldnt capatilize because of seattles Defense. If you didnt know (I was at the game) seattle held the 'Skins to under 60 yards total offense the first half. They also lost 3 fumbles in the game 2 in their own area. But the Hawks 2nd ranked redzone D stoped them to field goals and the Skins have a sh*tty kicker. Not to mention Santana Moss didnt do sh*t cause Marcuse "The Truf" Trufant shut his a.ss down but I am sure you knew that as well. And if you didnt notice our offense played pretty damn well for missing the MVP from the mid 1 quarter on. But its all good our back up Maurice Morris averages like 4.2 yards per carry. With all the said maybe you should brush up on your fu*kin NFL knowledge before you start popin off about sh*t you dont know about!

Seahawks 27
Steelers 21
(Maybe an OT game)

either way I am fu*kin amped for this game! POP pop POP!!!
 12 years ago '05        #175
rprose 
space
space
 TuffyNuttz said:
28th pass d in the league you left that sht out CUZ!!!!

HAVE U WATCHED THE fu*kIN PLAYOFFS. STEELERS HAVE GOT A LEAD WITH THE PASS THEN RAN THE BALL TO k!ll THE CLOCK...28th pass d in the league BIG BEN ALL DAY!!!
Yeah and I actually waint to the games you ignorant fu*k stick. Like I said in an earlier post our Secondary has been plagued with injuries and thats the only reason we have that rank. Ken Hamlin our starting saftey had a season ending skull crack. Dyson Broke a rib that put him out for 4 weeks. Trufant had a shifted disk in his back that put him out for 3 weeks and those three were all out during 3 weeks at the same time how the fu*k do you expect them to recover when they have their 3,4, and 5th string DB's in. Before you talk know what you are talking about. Oh yeah we had three down linemen against Carolina and still sacked Delhomme 2 with those three. Our D is better then you think. You might drive down the field but you are gonna have to go up against the 2nd best redzone D once you guys get close soooo good luck should be a fun game to watch.
 12 years ago '05        #176
rprose 
space
space
 kwhitake002 said:
I going with Them Steelers, They want it real bad. They knocked out the colts cause they didn't wat it bad enough. Back in 88" the steeler's won the superbowl over the rams. That was back when my boi Terry Bradshaw was quarterback. They wanted the championship game back then just as bad as they want it now, and they are going to get it.

WHOW IT WAS ATUALLY 79 fu*k STICK GET A CLUE
 12 years ago '04        #177
MoneyMike206 
space
space
space
$134 | Props total: 0 0
Seattle Seahawks are going to be tha next dynasty
 02-04-2006, 04:08 AM         #178
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rprose said:
Yeah and I actually waint to the games you ignorant fu*k stick. Like I said in an earlier post our Secondary has been plagued with injuries and thats the only reason we have that rank. Ken Hamlin our starting saftey had a season ending skull crack. Dyson Broke a rib that put him out for 4 weeks. Trufant had a shifted disk in his back that put him out for 3 weeks and those three were all out during 3 weeks at the same time how the fu*k do you expect them to recover when they have their 3,4, and 5th string DB's in. Before you talk know what you are talking about. Oh yeah we had three down linemen against Carolina and still sacked Delhomme 2 with those three. Our D is better then you think. You might drive down the field but you are gonna have to go up against the 2nd best redzone D once you guys get close soooo good luck should be a fun game to watch.
injuries are part of the game dont make excuses. at one point the steeles were down to their 3rd string qb and in the middle of the season ben played with 2 bad knees and a bad thumb. thats just part of football people get hurt dont bi*ch about it. LOSERS make excuses WINNERS suck it up and make the best of it. that makes you a fu*kin loser. i wonder what kind of excuses you will come up with after the seahawks lose. you will prob say some sh*t like..."the steelers hit too hard we arent use to that kind of game in the pus*y a.ss NFC"

Last edited by TuffyNuttz; 02-04-2006 at 04:26 AM..
 02-04-2006, 07:53 AM         #179
Maliciouskillaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DA HAwkz is trash...they never won a superbowl in their entire career...DEM STEELER BOYZ IS TAKIN IT HOME..LETZ GET IT PITTSBURGH!!!
 12 years ago '06        #180
Dr. Oc 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
i fu*kin HOPE the Steelers win. not a fan of either, just really hate the seahawks
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy